Start by marking “Not Negotiable (Trident Security #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Not Negotiable (Trident Security #3.5)

Not Negotiable

(Trident Security #3.5)

Shelby Whitman has had a huge crush on the one man who deserves more than she can give him, so it’s best to keep him at arm’s length.

Dominant Parker Christiansen has been craving the perky, petite submissive ever since he laid his eyes on her, but she’s turned down his every attempt to negotiate with her.

When Parker finds out Shelby’s hiding a devastating secret from her
Nook, New cover. , 105 pages
Published October 10th 2015 by Samatha Cole

To ask other readers questions about Not Negotiable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Negotiable

Start your review of Not Negotiable (Trident Security #3.5)
Sarah Elizabeth
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Samantha Cole.)

“Parker was the type of guy who should grow old with the woman he loved, spoiling lots of children and grandchildren. Something Shelby could never give him.”

This was an enjoyable adult erotic story, with some BDSM elements.

I liked how assertive Parker was in this story, and I liked the way he looked after Shelby, especially once he found out what was going on with her. It was r
Lo O'Neill
When I first read His Angel (Ian and Angie's story) the interaction between Master Parker and Shelby really interested me and I wanted to see more of them. And I am glad to say that Not Negotiable completely lived up to what I had hoped.

This is a beautifully written story showing the developing relationship between Parker and Shelby whilst navigating the heartbreaking reality of going through cancer treatment. I really enjoyed the way that the author showed the way that Parker loved and cared f
Amy
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not Negotiable
Samantha Cole
5 beautiful stars

If you aren’t reading the Trident Security series than I have no time for you! The release of this beautifully written novella; Not Negotiable is no exception. Do NOT skip this book. Anyone who has been that warrior, that survivor will understand. Anyone who has been forced on the sidelines while watching a loved one suffer will understand. If you are fortunate enough that you haven’t experienced either then you are blessed beyond words. In my opinion
Chantelle Bouffanie
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story! This is the next story in the Trident Series. This is a quick and easy read. Master Parker is an Dom at The Covenant. Shelby is an sub at the club. Master Parker always wanted Shelby. Shelby had beat cancer in the past. And now there's a chance that's its back. When Master Parker finds out was happening in Shelby's life. It's not negotiable when Master Parker wants to take care of Shelby. You to have to read this story to find out what happens between Shelby and Master Parker. You w ...more
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends
ARC provided by author in exchange of an honest review

Review original post:

book review: 5++ domination stars!!

Master Parker, Master Parker and Master Parker again! Actually, Master Parker in infinity! Give me that hot piece of man and Dom every day and I would be a happy happy woman! Only good things I have to say about this book! But let me find my breath first because I think I lost it somewhere with all this dominance……

Okay, I found it! So, let’s ge
Page Turners
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This might be the most powerful story in this series so far. I know to expect a little erotica, some bdsm with hot alpha men and strong, determined women in this series but this book completely blew me away with the sweet and tender love story that Shelby and Parker experienced. Shelby uses the covenant to hide behind different personas to keep everyone at arm’s length to keep her secret that her cancer has returned. She has previously fought this demon and it left her unable to have children an ...more
Mspraise50
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by this author.

This is Shelby and Parker's story. They both belong to a BDSM club and are attracted to each other. However Shelby holds Parker at bay and won't interact with him because she has a secret and does not want to share it with him.

True love finally finds a way in and this is a sweet romantic story. The BDSM is just a backdrop and this is not engaged in because Shelby is not up to it.

It was a sweet read!
Jill
Aug 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Success

This goes back to a scene in book 2. Parker wants everything to do with Shelby but she keeps her distance. Shelby has secrets no one in the club knows about. Parker soon finds out part of what Shelby is hiding and the Dom in him comes out. Wonderful addition to the series.
Roz Ward
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awwwww such a lovely romantic story. Really enjoyed this and I love Parker and shelby so much it was beautiful 'watching' them together. It pulled at my heart strings in parts and made me grin like a Cheshire cat in others. Loved it!
karn
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
short but sweet

Love finally reading Shelby's story. It's great to have friends to rely on and even greater if find a great love along the way. Great novella.
And may I also say....cancer sucks!!!
Michele bookloverforever
bittersweet story of how a sub found her Dom despite chemo and cancer.
Linda
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfull!
Master Parker, breaks down the barriers sub is Shelby has set up and takes on caring for her!
Melenia
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I adored this book! It can be read as a stand-alone, but I’m reading them in order and it really works best that way.
Thelma
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was very dear for me as it touches a subject that i experienced and lived a few years ago... Shelby has Cancer not only for the first time as she is in some kind of remission but she doesn't want to bother anybody, not even her closest friends at The Covenant.. She stays quiet without letting anybody know the terrible cancer has return...

I love the way Parker treats her and takes care of her.. i recommend this book a lot .. don't be afraid to read about the subject, i was afraid at fi
Heather Jasinski
I love how each book Samantha Cole writes in this series is about a different couple. This is Shelby and Parker's story. It's a short story. This book is a little different then the others because there is no one coming for either of the main characters, no violence. Even though there isn't really any action happening in that way, it's still a good book.

Parker is an architect builder contractor , has his own company called New Horizons. His father doesn't approve anything he is doing. His brot
Donna Feibusch
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading Not Negotiable: A Trident Security Series Novella - Book 3.5, all about Shelby Whitman a young women in her late twenties who goes to The Covenant as a submissive and is friends with all the Master Dom's and their significant others & Parker Christiansen who is a Master Dom at the club he's thirty-one years old and owns his own business called New Horizon. Parker is an Archetect/Builder/Contractor in the Tampa area, he originally hails from Boston, where is family
Debbie Hanson
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Arc received in exchange for an honest review.

Samantha Cole has done it again, I don't think I'll eve tire of saying that. Her craft for writing stories that captivate and intrigued is one of the many things I love about her writing. If you have read any of my other reviews for this author you will know I'm a huge fan of this sexy six pack... So I was more than a little excited when this gem popped into my inbox.

"Not negotiable" is book 3.5, a novella in the Trident Security series and althoug
Julie Barrett
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Samantha Cole has treated us to a cracking novella set in the Trident Security world. It stars Shelby and Parker who have both appeared as supporting characters in previous books in the series. This book has a slightly different feel that the others, there are no terrorists after our hero or heroine here. Instead we have a beautiful, heartfelt story about love, trust, caring and friendship. And of course it is spiced up with some fabulously kinky sex!

Shelby is a much loved submissive at the BDSM
Ashley
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Cole was able to make an amazing story about such a touchy subject into something so sexy and beautiful. I have never read a story about cancer and a mix of BDSM. Samantha did a fantastic job of creating a story about unconditional love.

Shelby Whitman is a woman who is a part of the BDSM lifestyle. She is strong and is full of so much love that she wants to share with Master Parker, but does not think she would be the best submissive for him because of her past history with cancer. She
natalie
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Shelby Whitman beat cancer several years ago, but the resulting physical and emotional damage left her feeling like less than a real woman. The comfort she found in the BDSM community brightened her world again, however, she kept the Doms at a distance. Play was fine. Relationships were not. And that was fine until Master Parker caught her eye. Now, her cancer has returned and she refuses to be a burden to anyone...especially the one man who has crawled his way into her heart.

Parker Christianse
Books And
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for the “Sexy Six Pack” from Trident Security and I’m not talking about abs ladies because these hot dominant men have eight packs! The Trident Security Series has just the right balance of romance, mystery, and hot kinky sex. Each Page is filled with steamy chemistry and keep you guessing suspense. I love the strong sassy submissives who bring light and love into the lives of this group of dark, dangerous, alpha men. Each and every story is written in such a way you fall in love with ...more
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
We had read about these two characters in His Angel, I actually love how Ms Cole drops little hints in her stories as to who we are going to read about next.

I'm glad she gave Parker and Shelby a story as it was a thoroughly entertaining one.

Because Parker isn't part of the elite group of the Trident security sexy six pack boys, the story wasn't as explosive or suspenseful as per the other books, as well as the fact that Shelby is a submissive and established in the lifestyle there were no elemen
Rebecca Austin
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-kylie-s
Parker Christansen is an architect/builder/contractor who belongs to the exclusive BDSM club The Covenant. There are strict rules to adhere to and Parker finds himself in hot water after an incident involving his guest, brother Dave and a sub named Shelby Whitman.

Shelby Whitman has a ghost in her closet named cancer. She uses this an excuse not to let certain DOM's get close to her, knowing she can't risk putting her heart on the line. One of these DOM's is Parker.

After the incident involving Da
Tonya Farmer
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog!
5 stars!!

Samantha Cole has done it again with another amazing installment to the Trident Security series!

First things first the cover is gorgeous but then again they all are and even though this is book 3.5 in the series it can be read as a stand alone like all the others...

This book is different then the ones before it and probably the ones that will come after it. Samantha has wrote for us a beautiful love story that takes place in the BDSM world howeve
Jess
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every once in a while a side character will stand out, will linger long after the HEA and the book is closed, put away. You'll find yourself wondering what happened, what led up to that one point, how will it end. Shelby stood out in Leather & Lace. She was so bubbly, so full of life. In His Angel, when Parker comes to Shelby's rescue... Oh my. I fell in love with the two of them, especially together! They had such a connection. I couldn't let go of them, their story. I needed more.

Parker is a s
Vickie Chaisson
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Not Negotiable is a book about love, hope and a woman's fight against cancer. Shelby Whitman has battled cancer once and beat it. But the battle left emotional and physical scars that she deals with daily. She feels like she is less than a woman and doesn't deserve to have love or family in her life. She has lost control of her body but she can control who she allows into her life. She is a member of the bdsm community and that community has allowed her to make choices in her life. Master Parker ...more
Tina
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelby’s cancer has returned. She has taken a temporary leave from the club and is determined to fight this battle alone. But the man she has kept at a distance is equally determined to be there for the woman who has captured his heart. In Not Negotiable by Samantha Cole, a serious issue is raised but with a light touch. I was impressed by Shelby, Parker and the rest of the gang. The friendship and tight bonds of this community Ms. Cole is building was apparent throughout this story.
Shelby is a
Ginny
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Cole did an incredible job illustrating what a person suffering from cancer feels. You don’t want to be a burden and you don’t want others to have to experience the ugliness of it. She captured what it feels to have cancer take your choices away and remove you hopes and desires. It was wonderful to see a man who could stand by and support this woman in her courageous fight. Samantha Cole thank you for this beautifully crafted story that touched my soul. As someone who has experienced so ...more
Tracy
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG... Ms Cole has done it again!!!... Had me sobbing whilst reading, a shock that i can't quite understand... How the hell does it keep happening!!!
Parker is a Dom at The Covenant and he runs his own constrution business. He comes from money but doesn't get on with his family and wants to earn his own way through life. He has wanted Shelby for a long time but as she avoids him, he thinks she's not interested in him... How wrong can he be!!!
Shelby is a submissive and enjoys playing at The Conven
Wendy Hodges
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story though not a direct Trident team book is about a much loved extra character Shelby, we have seen bits of her in all three previous books. The reasons she joined the club are bittersweet, the same with Parker. Both have stuff they have to deal with, him its family, her its having survived the big C. Both like each other, he has tried several times to play with her but Shelby keeps him at a distance. She knows she would want more with him but doesn't feel she can give him what he deserv ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Book doesn't show up in "Other Books In The Series" 5 14 Dec 27, 2015 08:39PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please combine ebook/print 2 151 Oct 29, 2015 11:20AM

• No Way in Hell: Part 2 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover, #2)
  • No Way in Hell: Part 1 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover, #1)
  • Core of Steel (Steel Corps, #1)
  • Hardened by Steel (Steel Corps, #2)
  • Forged by Steel (Steel Corps #3)
  • Taking Liberty (The Next Generation #7)
  • Maximus (Special Forces: Operation Alpha, Gold Team #4)
  • Bound by Steel (Steel Corps Series Book 4)
  • Fighting For Carly (Tarpley VFD #2; Police and Fire: Operation Alpha)
  • Fighting For Calliope (Tarpley VFD #3; Police and Fire: Operation Alpha)
  • Submitting to the Sheriff (Cowboy Doms, #2)
  • Adoring Delaney (The Next Generation #5)
  • Submitting to the Rancher (Cowboy Doms, #1)
  • Warrior Daddy (Montana Daddies, #6)
  • Keeping Quinn (The Next Generation #6)
  • Daddy's Angel (Montana Daddies, #7)
  • Steel Corps Books 1-3: Core of Steel, Hardened by Steel, Forged by Steel
  • Fighting for Elena (Tarpley VFD #1; Police and Fire: Operation Alpha)
USA Today Bestselling Author and Award-Winning Author Samantha A. Cole is a retired police officer and paramedic. She's lived her entire life in the suburbs of New York City and is looking forward to becoming a snow-bird between New York and Florida someday. Her two fur-babies, Jinx and Bella, keep her company and remind their mom to take a break from writing every once in a while to go for a walk ...more

Trident Security (8 books)
  • Leather & Lace (Trident Security, #1)
  • His Angel (Trident Security, #2)
  • Waiting for Him (Trident Security, #3)
  • Topping the Alpha (Trident Security, #4)
  • Watching from the Shadows (Trident Security, #5)
  • Tickle His Fancy (Trident Security, #6)
  • Absolving His Sins (Trident Security, #7)
  • Salvaging His Soul (Trident Security, #8)

News & Interviews