Start by marking “I See You (Come to Your Senses, #1)” as Want to Read:
I See You (Come to Your Senses, #1)

I See You

(Come to Your Senses #1)

3.59  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Christian Sartori: Surveillance officer, facial recognition guru and aspiring surfing god.

Ben McCormick: Casino games dealer, couch surfer and down on his luck.

Christian falls for Ben's Raphaelite-like beauty the very first moment he sees him, dealing at a busy pai gow table, but fraternisation between their departments is strictly forbidden. Christian instead catches gl
Published February 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about I See You, please sign up.
Susan Reeves Hi Jini, my books are all exclusive to Amazon at the moment, which I gather isn't compatible with a Nook? I'll be putting them in print version during…moreHi Jini, my books are all exclusive to Amazon at the moment, which I gather isn't compatible with a Nook? I'll be putting them in print version during the year, or I'm happy to send you this one as a mobi or pdf file to say thanks for your interest in my story, if that helps :) Let me know.(less)

Joyfully Jay
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kenna
A Joyfully Jay review.

I really enjoyed this story. I loved the idea of a secret crush, but I also enjoy a good friends to lovers story where one of the MCs steps in to take care of the other. It gives me the warm fuzzies.

I fell in love with Christian and Ben right away. They were a breath of fresh air. Lately, I’ve been reading a lot of angsty stories where the MCs are broken and angry. There’s a time and a place for that, and I’m not saying I don’t like those sort of books. I was just
Nic
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, series
I really enjoyed this story, and loved meeting Christian and Ben.

The fact the story takes place on the Gold Coast in Queensland, gave it a real appeal - it was a story that took place in an area where I'd been. There were familiar references, and a generous smattering of Aussie-isms, which I enjoyed.

The strengths of the story, were the wonderful touches of humour, and the Aussie flavour. The main characters - Ben and Christian - were very likeable, and the fact they had fights and made mistakes,
Bev
I picked this one up as a freebie after reading the blurb in an ad by the author in the Facebook M/M group. Well worth it. 4 stars from me.

Relatively angst-free, a few [lack of] editing niggles but nothing too onerous, and two really nice Aussie guys named Christian and Ben, hell bent on a HEA. Never thought I'd read a story about guys watching security cameras in an Aussie casino, but hey ho.... My least favourite thing about the story?? Trying to believe that two guys keep calling each other '
Shaztwirl
Feb 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Plenty to like about this book. Interesting plot and premise, sweet, lovable characters, great setting. I did however, find that the author got a bit wordy at times and I found myself skimming past whole chapters. A good editorial revamp could fix this issue and turn this into a 4 or 5 star read. As far as I can see this is Susan Reeve's debut offering. I will be interested to see how she improves as she hones her craft.
V
Oct 25, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was lovely, but it was way to longggggg, I would have enjoyed more with less useless pages.
Donna
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, love-bytes
I’m always cautious about trying new authors because I don’t want to have to turn around and hate all over their book. But I was eyeing this book on Amazon for the last few weeks, so when a request for a review came through to the blog, I took that as a sign that I should take this baby for a spin. And I’m really glad that I did.

Christian Sartori is brilliant at his job as a surveillance officer at a Gold Coast casino. So brilliant in fact, that he can manage to do his job while sneakily keeping
Bike Book Reviews
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love a book where the author reveals the characters layer by layer, making them so much more than one dimensional. That is exactly what you get with this book, characters that reveal layers of themselves a little at a time and I love it!

Christian does his job at the casino well, he doesn't bother anyone, and takes his work seriously. He also loves to watch a certain beautiful dealer, even if he doesn't think someone like Ben would ever look twice at him!

It is a good thing Christian is watching
John Charles
Aug 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I See You looked like an interesting quick read, it was. The storyline is simple - boy see boy, falls in lust, and has no idea how to make it happen. As fate would have it, the answer is thrust upon Christian when Ben is assaulted. The problem? Christian was violating the rules by watching Ben on the surveillance system.

Luckily for Ben, Christian was breaking the rules. And luckily for Christian, his fellow workers turned a blind eye to his rule breaking. Ben was down on his luck and Christian w
Pati
Aug 09, 2016 rated it liked it
I really liked the characters and the overall story. I just wish Ms Reeves had a decent editor to help her straighten out the odd POV jumps as well as the summarized time jumps. Those all definitely pulled me away from the story too much.
Suzanne Thomas
Mar 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Easy read with no conflicts. Mushy sweet
romance. m\m
Melissa
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I almost gave up on this book at 25% but decided to tough it out and ended up really liking it.
Kristy Maitz
Mar 17, 2016 rated it liked it
What to say? The start is pulling, but as soon as the story starts to develop it gets boring.
Shelly
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It took me forever to finish this book but I did finish which is why I gave it two stars. I am a romantic but this book was a little too lovey for me. It took pages and pages to get through how much much they love each other before anything actually happened. The concept of the book is what kept me going but I did skip a lot.
Cassandra
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story
Nancy Hall
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Team Sartori!

Totally romantic, totally sexy and so totally recommended to read to anyone that loves a love story and a page turner.
Erin
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-contemporary
This one was just "okay" for me. It was a sweet story, but it was very, very feminine. For example, the leads stop mid-blow job to talk about their feelings and fret about an upcoming job interview. Mid-blow job! A lot of their thoughts and conversations struck me as very female in that they were very flowery and emotional. No shame in that. It's just not what I expect from two guys. I don't know any dudes who talk about their feelings and wax poetic as much as these two do. Or put off or stop s ...more
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
★★★
Overall I enjoyed the story. For the most part it was light & sweet. There was the attack near the beginning which was the catalyst for Ben & Christian's romance; and the arc involving Ben's mother's addiction. There were some times when Ben & Christian argued, but IMO that best served to show they weren't perfect people. When people are living in close proximity & there is stress or in Ben's case both stress & injury, there's bound to be some instances when a person isn'
Diverse
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: august-2016
This story takes place in the beautiful country of Australia. More precise the Gold Coast. I've never been to Australia but when I read books like this I always want to hop a plane.

There's a lot to like in this story. Great MC's, Christian and Ben. They were wonderful and I felt connected to them. There was a realism to them. They weren't perfect and it's those little things that I love.

There was some comedy and this was really very welcome! I love to laugh!

I grew up into a casino family. For fo
ScottyP
Oct 23, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Needs and editor.
Kirsty Norris
rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2016
Lindsey
rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2017
Feb 28, 2016
Kbnature
Mar 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Susan Reeves is a lifelong avid reader who has had a fairly interesting life so far and has some stories of her own that she wanted to share. She lives in the most beautiful place in the world, in her opinion, and you’ll find glimpses throughout her stories as she loves to share it with her readers.
Susan also loves to potter around the kitchen, walk along the healing sands of her local beaches, a

Come to Your Senses (2 books)
  • I Hear You (Come to Your Senses #2)