Start by marking “Treasuring Amber (Temptation Saga #5)” as Want to Read:
Treasuring Amber (Temptation Saga #5)

Treasuring Amber

(The Temptation Saga #5)

Kissing handsome Harper Bay to avoid a confrontation with her past isn’t on Amber Cross’s to-do list, but sometimes a situation calls for desperate measures. She doesn’t expect the kiss to leave her breathless.

Amber is the hottest thing walking but clearly not Harper’s type. He’s not looking for a platinum-blond manicurist from the city. After her surprising kiss leaves hi
Published February 17th 2016 by Waterhouse Press (first published December 20th 2012)

Kelly
Nov 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Treasuring Amber is the first book I've read by Helen Hardt. It's number 5 in The Temptation Saga, but can easily be read as a standalone.

This story moves very quickly for the majority of the book, from the attraction between Amber and Harper, to the problems Amber has when her past comes back to threaten her. Harper didn't always think the best of Amber, he definitely needed to grovel for forgiveness a lot more than he did! I liked the story, found myself flicking through it a little towards th
Rhonda
Jan 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Amber and how she overcame everything thrown in her path. When she finally opens herself up to a man, Harper throws it in her face. He thinks she's lying and definitely not his type.

Once Harper figures out that Harper didn't lie, he knew he had messed up. He couldn't get her out of his head. I loved the secondary characters in this book that told the hero and heroine exactly how they felt. Everyone needs friends like those!
Michelle Cage
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Have to say this is my favorite of the the series so far. Amber has had a rough htime of it but she is strong and overcame a lot. Ever since moving to Bakersville she has found a life to be proud of, that is until her past catches up to her. Harper seems to ride into situations like a knight on a white horse but is he trying to save Amber because he likes to rescues damsels in distress or is because he has found his one.
Julie
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways, book-club
I received a free copy of this book through my book club for an honest review. I actually really liked this book. Amber was great, a very strong character. Harper was okay. He had his moments where he was all right. Pretty dramatic for being a man's man. Really loved the side story with Amber's father.
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Amber Cross has overcome a ton to get where she is now. And kissing sexy Harper Bay sure wasn't on the to do list, but sometimes drastic measures for desperate situations is called for. And making sure her past isn't revealed to everyone, definitely qualified. The problem from that kiss became the instant spark she felt, which leads her to seeing more of him. Harper Bay knows that the hot Amber isn't at all his type, but somehow, that gets lost in the powerful attraction he finds he has after sh ...more
Babs
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
harper and amber...wow...her mother had an affair years ago but never told her who her father was..used to work at astrip club after her mother threw her out at 16....moved to this city to get away from it all..blake buchanan recoconises her from strip club doing bad things he needs money and tries to blackmail her harpet investigates but she has lied to him about stuff... they confront her mother who her dad is turns out he is a well known bronco...he is in her life in the end and harper is mad ...more
Elizabeth
Jul 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, eram
Before I go into my review - I need to note that Treasuring Amber is an interconnected stand alone and I have not read the books that come before in the series. I think some of the factors that influenced the rating I gave the book would have been different had I read the whole series - or even just more of it.

Treasuring Amber is an interesting premise. Amber is a young woman (very early 20's) who has recently moved to town and is creating a life for herself. She's a little brash and might need
Donna Feibusch
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Book!

I loved reading Treasuring Amber(Temptation Saga Book 5), all about Amber who is twenty-two and a Manicurist and BFF's with the Bay sisters & Harper Bay who is thirty a cowboy/Lawyer and runs & owns Cha Cha ranch. Amber is in charge of the Baby Shower for Catie & Chad McCray and their newest addition Violet McCray. And it's all the rage to have a Couples/Coed party, and so all the Cowboys and their ranch hands and all the townsfolk are invited including Harper! Howeve
SℓιM
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Treasuring Amber.

.......Spoilers.....

This book was really good. I enjoyed this story. Glad to see Harper found love with Amber. She been through so much and you could tell she wasn't an evil person because she still cared about her mom and wanted to help her. Her mom surely did had a mental illness. I believe that all that happen when her mom found out about how Thunder Morgan didn't want her or the baby but that wasn't true at all.

Then there, Harper, he
The Bee's Knees  Book Blog
Heather Himmelspach
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series so much. Harper Bay is such a nice guy who is running his family's ranch after his dad passed away. Amber Cross moved to town not too long ago & is the town's rodeo queen. Neither of them are looking for a relationship. Amber is best friends with Harper's sister Catie. When Harper & Amber realize there is something between them they are shocked. Amber also has hidden secrets about her past that she ran away from & doesn't want anyone to know about. Guess what? ...more
Kathryn
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Addictive alluring.... I wanted to know the story behind why Amber was so secretive about her past. I love that even though this is the fourth book in the Temptation Saga, each book seems to tell a complete story of the main heroine.
The books do need to be read in order as they are all linked. However, each book also has its own story and changes the landscape of the bigger picture.
I love that this book was so different to the others, it had a darker story within its pages which I loved - remin
Maria
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Frankly I’d give this book 4.5 stars.
Everyone has a secret past they either want to forget or are trying to get away from. Amber falls into this category. This is as far as a spoiler I’m offering.
Out of the series so far, I enjoyed Amber’s storyline up till now. It was intriguing in its own way. This also wasn’t as lovey dovey asap. We read about Amber’s situation and how Harper in his own way wanted Amber but also felt she wasn’t the right person for him.
This was a good read and am pleased to
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Amber moved away to put her past behind her, but when someone from her past comes back into her life, will she have to run again? Harper always wanted a good country girl, but with one kiss from Amber the sexy siren with the long nails and long legs kisses him at a party, his wants change. When he finds out about her past will he help her or will he walk away to protect his heart? This was a great story filled with more twists and turns than a roller coaster. The reader can't help but route for ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Twisted, intense, and totally unexpected story development, made this read a complete surprise.
The characters were well developed and even the secondary characters were enjoyable.
The insta love story between Amber and Harper went through a few challenges before they came full circle with their feelings.
Amber has had her share of upheaval, so the last thing she needs is someone who's a hard ass. Is he being chivalrous because that's his style or is he falling for Amber?
What happens when he find
Kasey Sullivan
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Helen Hardt. I do!

But this story made me giggle and feel awkward. It was too cheesy for me.

One kiss and you are already calling her "baby"? No, not for me.

I enjoyed the suspense it had in it and the sex scenes were steamy for sure!

Amber was a good character. Harper I went back and forth on because he would make me swoon and then he would upset me for being so quick to judge.

I know people will like this book! It just didn't do it for me.

⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 stars
Michelle
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amber ran away to escape her past and start over but the past sometimes comes rushing in like a bull when you least expect it to.When she also least expects it, Harper comes into her radar.Just one kiss -how simply things can start. See how things progress and what it takes to make things right. The road to love is never without its bumps and curves.
Holly Tracy
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Julie Fletcher
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amber

Omg Amber is so strong, to grow up not knowing if your mum loves you or if your daddy is alive. Wow Harper has his way with words, I'd of thinned him by now but sweet Amber shed fallen for him. Her past took her back to her roots but she's got her father back into her life and Harper has his head screwed on. He loves her.. awww can't beat true love.
Merci Velez
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~Enchanted Book Worm~
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Amber from the moment she was introduced in the first book. I don't like how Harper judged her so harshly about her past because who doesn't have a past? But in the end he redeemed himself to me haha. I do wish we knew more about Karen, Amber's mom. I'd like to know if she ended up at the ranch with Thunder and sober.
Janell Broussard
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh soooooo good til the very end!!! Keeps you reading, even when it's past time for bed. Amber and Harper don't disappoint. High that make you smile and lows that will bring tears. Love this series!!!
Jennifer Gross
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about 2 people who are complete opposites in life but yet find their way together. They are like ying and yang. I love how even though they don't think they are right for each other they are always there for one another.
Dana Macias
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and Hot!

Exciting and extremely sexy! Very engaging and the story line is amazing! Loved this book, if you want mystery, suspense and very steamy connection this book is for you!
Darlene Loop
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
just love it not much more to say Helen Hardt is amazing
Allison
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!!!

I couldn't put this one down! Loved the story between Amber and Harper! This book moved quickly throughout the book!
Lacie Romano
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast paced with lots of heat and suspense. Kept my interest and left me wanting for more.
Rose Bush
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harper and Amber ❤ So many things happened my mind is still blown!! Harper made me so dang mad!!! Thankfully it all worked out! Such a fantastic story
yaritza
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it in in love with this series
elizabeth lauderback
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Superb

I love every minute of reading this book. I can't wait to start the next one. I recommend this book to anyone that like to read.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Nailed
  • Hot Shot (Rogue Warrior, #1)
  • Cowboy Up
  • One Stubborn Cowboy
  • Falling For A Cowboy
  • Tall Dark and Texan (Return to Stone Creek, #2)
  • Sacred Serenity (Lotus House #2)
  • Borrowing Trouble (Texas Trouble, #12)
  • I Need You (Learning to Let Go, #2)
  • Dylan (The Sons of Dusty Walker, #1)
  • Raining in My Heart (McKays, #1)
  • Bend Me, Break Me
  • The Silver Lining
  • Mark (The Irish Mob Chronicles #4)
  • Hot for You (Riding Tall, #7)
  • Full Share (Shore House, #1)
  • Cowboy's Way (Weekend Cowboys, #1)
  • Scarred (Under Open Skies, #1)
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more

The Temptation Saga (7 books)
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • Teasing Annie (Temptation Saga #2)
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
  • Taming Angelina (The Temptation Saga, #4)
  • Trusting Sydney (Temptation Saga #6)
  • Tantalizing Maria (Temptation Saga #7)