Start by marking “Teasing Annie (Temptation Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Teasing Annie (Temptation Saga #2)

Teasing Annie

(The Temptation Saga #2)

Newly divorced from his greedy and deceptive first wife, Dallas McCray is convinced he wants a sweet country girl like his sister-in-law. So why is he lusting after the new veterinarian in town, striking New Jersey transplant Annie DeSimone?

Also divorced, Annie yearns to leave her difficult past behind and start a new life in beautiful Colorado. Sparks fly between her an
Published February 17th 2016 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Teasing Annie, please sign up.
Shari Ghiorzi They don't have to be but it adds to the experience to know the characters and how they relate to each other from the beginning. These books are so…moreThey don't have to be but it adds to the experience to know the characters and how they relate to each other from the beginning. These books are so good why not start from the 1st, lol!
(less)

Michelle Cage
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must say that I have fallen in love with this series. I absolutely adore the Mcray boys and their friends. This story centers around the oldest McCray brother Dallas, who happens to divorce his money hungry wife Chelsea and winds up meeting and falling in love with the new vet in town Annie. Annie just got.out of a bad marriage herself and her and Dallas hit it off immediately. But after a conversation and not being given a chance to explain Dallas walks away from Annie, it isn't until he is f ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carrie
I'm only on my second book and I love the McCray brothers. There's just something about them that i can't get enough of. This book is about Dallas who recentley divorced from his gold digging wife Chelsea. Dallas meets Annie when Dusty brings her home for dinner and my do the sparks fly. But after one weekend together and things said without having the chance to explain things get rocky. Can Dallas write the wrong and tell Annie he's in love with her before its to late? I can't wait to read Chad ...more
Shontaye Harkness
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Helen Hardt is wrecking havoc on my sleep pattern. Her books are so very hard to put down. Dallas and Annie are amazing and you fall in love with them instantly. Annie is so very strong and has overcome a lot. I think we all knew something was wrong with Chelsea. In the end they come together and make a stand in the name of love.
Rachael
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan of Helen’s for a while now & when I saw the chance to read some of her Temptation series books I was excited. The series doesn’t have to be read all together, and they can be read as standalones. She packs so much emotion and heart into her writing, I was very excited to see what she puts into Teasing Annie & Taking Catie. Although I skipped right to book #2, it wasn’t an issue not reading book 1 first. Both books were quick reads for me and tugged at my heart in so man ...more
The Bee's Knees  Book Blog
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: temptation-saga
***"Everything You do, every person who crosses your path, contributes to where you are today. Who you are today." She reached toward him, her hand shaking, and caressed his lightly stubbled cheek. "And who you are today is the man I love."*** -Helen Hardt: Teasing Annie: Chapter 18

Teasing Annie is book 2 of The Temptation Saga. Dallas McCray has recently gotten out of a deceptive marriage and has vowed to never be in another deceptive relationship. Annie DeSimone is also a divorcee from New Jer
Emily Santana
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Annie is a Jersey girl after my own heart. She is built tough and knows how to overcome pain in her life. She is not afraid to start over again if she needs too. And she is willing to take a chance with Dallas.
Dallas is trying to overcome the end of his marriage. And is not willing to make the same mistake twice. So much so that he almost loses Annie in the process. Thankfully he realized his mistake before it was too late.
Both Annie and Dallas have been married and are now divorced. Neither o
Amy Butterbaugh
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Annie moved to a small town to start her life over after leaving an abusive relationship. She wasn't ready to be involved with anyone until she laid on eyes on the handsome Dallas McCray.
She met Dusty McCray when she stopped into the vet office with her sick cat. She invited Annie to dinner with her & her husband. That's where she first seen Dallas.
Now she was smitten but would they stay together after her slip up about lying to her ex husband because the same thing happened to Dallas w
Donna Feibusch
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Book!

I loved reading Teasing Annie(Temptation Saga Book 2), all about Annie DeSimone a thirty year old woman who is a Veterinarian and is new to town & Dallas McCray who is thirty-four a cowboy/rancher. They met at his brother Zach's house, because his wife Dusty brought the new vet home for supper. Her car had broken down and was in the shop, so Dusty drove her out to the ranch and said her husband would take her home after dinner. However after dinner he asked his brother Dallas
Kathryn
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always Helen Hardt doesn’t fail to impress! I loved this book - full of passion and unexpected turns!
Everyone loves a gentlemanly cowboy, and everyone loves Dallas McCray! Annie moves to Baskerville and sets up her own veterinary practice attracting business from the local ranches (and local single men!).
We learn the reasons for Annie moving to the area, we also learn more about the McCray’s as this is the second book in the Temptation Saga.
A brilliant quick read that will make you blush, so
Kandis Redman
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Teasing Annie

Dallas McCray just ended his marriage to his wife of 10 years. Dallas never makes the same mistake twice, so when he meets the new vet in town and he finds out she lied to her Ex husband Dallas pulls himself away. Annie is starting a new life and she meets Dallas at dinner at the McCray's ranch. Annie and Dallas spend one weekend together and things are going great till the subject of there ex's comes up and the Dallas thinks he has made a mistake. Will Dallas realize that Annie is
Chantelle Bouffanie
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! I've reviewed this book United Indie Book Blog. I love reading Helen Hardts' books. I fell in love with Dallas and Annie. Helen does an awesome job with creating each characters and storyline. This is the second book in this series. You will be drawn into the book from the first page. This can be read as an standalone but I suggest that you read these in order to maximum each characters. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I highly suggest that you read all of Helen Hardt ...more
Babs
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
oh boy dallas and annie...delicious dallas got divorced from his wife chelsea who is a devious bitch and deceptive...annie is the towns new vet becomes friends with dusty zachs wife...dallas and annie have a connection but she has an ex as well who just got out of jail and is after her dallas does not know her story and dusty tells him...annie goes home and her ex is in her apt kidnaps her dusty tells dallas go after her he does shoots her ex and finally tells annie how much he loves her...of co ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Wow - I thought I loved the first book in this series, but this one was even better. Annie is running from her abusive ex husband, Dallas is trying to move on from a disastrous divorce. When the two meet sparks fly and the heat jumps from the pages. But will Annie's secrets cause Dallas to walk away? Will he stand by her and fight her demons? This book had awesome characters that you could feel falling in love. The storyline was an emotional page turner. I could not put it down and I was sad to ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love reading Helen Hardts' books. I fell in love with Dallas and Annie. Helen does an awesome job with creating each characters and storyline. This is the second book in this series. You will be drawn into the book from the first page. This can be read as an standalone but I suggest that you read these in order to maximum each characters. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I highly suggest that you read all of Helen Hardt books. She is hands down one of my favorite authors. Ke ...more
Donna Purcell zappone
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Helen Hardt has another hit in her hands!! Thus series is amazing. Each one if the books here is about one person ( must if who we have met already) . The first I've was about Dusty and Zack McCray.
Thus one is about Annie and Dallas McCray. Annie is the new to the town veterinarian. She , just like Dusty, has a HUGE secret. Dallas in the other hand has a lot of hang ups from his marriage to Chelsea.
Will Annie and Dallas ever be able to forget the wrong doings done to them by the people they tho
Maria
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A continuation in the Temptation series. Personally, Annie was a little better than Dusty. Dusty was an intro into the series. Annie was good yet still left me feeling it may have been rushed. There were chapters where the storyline was captivating but too the relationship kind of happened a tad to quick. A real outlook on Annie’s circumstances and wa# wondering, what was the outcome to Dallas’s ex, Chelsea? I’ll leave it here as always stated, I do not spoil, just go ve my personal opinion on b ...more
Lauri Tribbey
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sizzling

Anne needed a new start, so she decided a small town in Colorado was just the place to start over. She sets up her vet practice and becomes a big hit. Dallas fresh off a divorce finds himself head over heals attracted to Anne. Dallas has no clue about Anne's past other than she to is divorced. When Anne's ex-husband shows up things turn bad fast. Once again Helen Hardy has delivered an exceptional story.
Pam Herrmann
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book of the Temptation series. Dusty and Zach are happily married and have a son named Sean. When their cat Nigel becomes ill, Dusty invites the new vet in town over for dinner. Sparks fly when the vet Annie meets Zach’s brother Dallas. Unfortunately both of them have a lot of “ex” baggage and even though they are smitten with each other, they’re both too stubborn to give it a chance. When Annie’s ex is released from prison, things go from bad to worse.
Jennifer Smith
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fantastic read.

Brilliant read loved the storyline. Loved all the characters. Loved the twists and turns and adventure of there love story. Couple of spelling mistakes here and there that I picked up on that made me re-read a couple of lines. But fantastic story. I do love a cowboy love story!
Debbie Barker
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One heck of a read

This book was awesome. As always Helen Hardt has done it again. I had a difficult time putting this book down. It transforms me into the characters world and makes it hard for me to leave even when the book is over. Loved this one and can’t wait to read the next in the series.
Erin
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
I hate to write a bad review. I loved this authors Steel Brothers books. This book just felt cheesy and predictable. It was not good. If We didn’t already own the whole set, I would stop reading. I am going to continue though only because the books have already been purchased. If you want to read a great series, check out the Steel Brothers by this author.
Michelle
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the Temptation Series because of the story. It is s love story of people following in love. But not to much romance where you have to skip pages. Each book gives details into the characters and then you read their love story and are able to see how it unfolds. I enjoyed the series. Reminded me of harlequin romance books just some stories a little rougher and tougher.
Wanda Fay
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed reading these books in sequential order, and have to say that I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed Rafe and Angie’s story. She was a character you loved to be annoyed and sorry for at the same time. Could feel the sexual tension between them constantly. Great ending too ❤ Now onto Treasuring Amber. ...more
Diane Metoyer
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adored Dallas and Annie

I loved their story! It was emotional and heartbreaking, but uplifting to see two people learn to trust after being hurt so badly by others. Great writing as always!!
Swathi
Awww such a sweet book. Full of life.

I love Annalisa and Dallas so much, that when they ended up HEA, i couldnt resist smiling. This is a series that I am looking forward to read:)

Hey, if one McCray is good, the others should be as good aint it?😎
karen
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
At first I was disappointed thar Annie and Dallas went to bed the first day they met. Thinking oh no not again. But both their pasts had different torment but the same fear- deception. A nice dangerous love story and the hate of others
Gary E. Gardner
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series and the characters in each. Helen has a way of tying one story and its characters into the next. The books pick you up in the beginning and whisk you right through. Each story is as good as the next. Kudos to Helen! You are an amazing author!
Jennifer Gross
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first started reading this book thinking it was just going to be another great love story. But then Helen threw in some really suspenseful scenes and I just couldn't wait to find out what happened next. I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait to start the next book in this series.
booth_marianne08yahoo.com
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet another series that has me on my toes and not wanting to go to sleep at night so that I can see what's next. The eldest brother Dallas has proven to be the hottest and most intriguing so far. Dallas and Annie have a spark they just can't explain. Can't wait to start on the Chads story!
Emily Higgins
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Veterinarian Annie DeSimone has just moved to Colorado to set up her practice. One of her first calls is to the sprawling McCray ranch. She meets newly divorced Dallas McCray and they quickly fall in lust. Then someone from Annie’s past comes between them.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sacred Serenity (Lotus House #2)
  • Handcuffed by Her Hero (The W.I.L.D. Boys Of Special Forces, #2)
  • X Marks the Spot
  • Bend Me, Break Me
  • The Silver Lining
  • Full Share (Shore House, #1)
  • I Need You (Learning to Let Go, #2)
  • Sassy in Lingerie (Lingerie #8)
  • Maverick Heart
  • Beneath a Midnight Moon
  • Hero (Impossible, #13)
  • Into the Fire (Bridge, #2)
  • Love Begins with Fate
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • To Have and to Harley (Bikers & Brides, #1)
  • Parallel Heat (Midnight Warriors, #2)
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more

The Temptation Saga (7 books)
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
  • Taming Angelina (The Temptation Saga, #4)
  • Treasuring Amber (Temptation Saga #5)
  • Trusting Sydney (Temptation Saga #6)
  • Tantalizing Maria (Temptation Saga #7)