Start by marking “Forbidden (MC Star Crossed Lovers #1)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden (MC Star Crossed Lovers #1)

Forbidden

(Star Crossed MC Lovers #1)

This is the fu---- up version of Romeo and Juliet MC Club style. Imagine Juliet a pistol, and Romeo a sexy, badass with wicked tats. Oh, did I mention there's lots of cursing, leather-clad bikers, motorcycles, and sex?

Forbidden - book 1 by Sierra Rose is a Romeo and Juliet story about forbidden romance...but motorcycle style. Selene is a Black Heart. And Lucky is a Stone
Published February 18th 2016 by Dark Shadows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden

Lissy Liz
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
OMG!!! I found s new favorite series
STAR CROSSED MC LOVERS
Mya
May 25, 2016 rated it liked it
So much drama so little time
Elaine Wilson
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lucas and Selena - Both members of MC's.

She is the daughter of the Kingpin of The Black Hearts and he's about to be singed in as the new prospect for The Stone Wolves.

A match made in Biker heaven? You couldn't be more wrong.
The hate between the two clubs goes back almost a century.

Things were always ugly between the two clubs, but things are just about to get uglier for our two star crossed lovers than they could ever possibly have dreamed of.
Barbara Harrower
Mar 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
I'm sorry but I just couldn't get into this story. It may interest others but by the second chapter I lost interest. The banter between Lucas and Selena was about the only interesting thing. Then the conversation became weird and didn't fit with what I was reading. Sorry I'm not trying to be cruel just honest.
Julie
Jun 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
The quality of writing had me gritting my teeth. How many times was naferious used in the first 5 paragraphS...ugh.
Jo Ann
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great

I love the starcrossed lovers from different MCs. The only drawback is it's in four parts. Having said that Sierra writes great stories. Pickup this book.
Mandy Sawyer
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I found this book a little slow to begin with but it soon heated up to the forbidden tale of love. Romeo and Juliet’s tale re-told with a modern twist.
Kerry
Jan 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
Managed to stick with it until 67% but couldn't force myself to read anymore. I didn't like any of the characters and hated the story. Sorry, but not for me.
Andrea Gillan
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unsure

Not sure about this book. It is really dark and tragic to some extents. I hope Selena and Lucky have a chance!!!
Amanda Griffith
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden love

A modern day Romeo and Juliet love story with a twisted plot.
MC vs. drug lord family
Right vs. Wrong
Mary  Meredith
Sep 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Left me wanting

So I tried this book as part of a book club pick for the month. I was so confused and tried to enjoy the book but couldn't.
I think the biggest thing is they were so young. There were times where I was like 'seriously, why are you being so dumb.'
The other issue I had was which character was speaking. There were points where I thought it was Lucky saying what turned out to be Lena speaking. I had to reread several parts and it still was confusing.
Lucky - had a troubled life and t
Shari
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book a lot. It's an easy to follow read. Lucky, is a great looking guy that has been dealt a pretty crappy hand by his dad. He's been blamed for his mother death, and has paid the price ever since with mental, verbal, and physical abuse.

Lena, is a beautiful girl who seems to have pretty much everything. Her dad is the boss of a MC and a drug Kingpin, that basically runs the town. She has no friends because everybody is afraid of her dads wrath.

Lucky and Lena have liked each other
Norie
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Natasha
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
Young love!! This story had a really good plot but I just couldn't connect with the characters. They both seemed unbelievable in a way. I think it came down to the writing style for me. I couldn't connect with Lena, especially at the end when she knew what her father had done to her and her mother but she's willing to stay on with her father. This I found hard to deal with considering she was supposed to be some really tough chick. Then you've got Lucky who is such a sweet kid but seems to let L ...more
Cris Aguado
Mar 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, romance
Esto es mucho mas que la historia de dos adolescentes enamorandose. Es la rivalidad entre dos bandas de MC que se odian. Por eso es tan difícil para ellos estar juntos, cada uno pertenece a una, y temen por sus vidas cuando los demás se enteren
Jackie Woodburn
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Romeo and Juliet with a twist .

This is a brilliant book , I totally emerged myself in the story of Lucky and Selene . Their young love is doomed but will it survive ? I don't know as it ends on a cliff hanger , oh well next instalment it is .
Melissa Horvath
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Having just stumbled upon this book, it was a nice surprise. the characters were a little younger, they are both 18, so the dialogue and narration is a little adolescent but that's understandable.

Really looking forward to reading the next one!!!
Karlena Lipari
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great mc book

I really enjoyed reading this mc book.... Lucky and Lena are definitely star crossed lovers!! They had sexual chemistry off the charts and I loved Selene's bada$$ness I really look forward to more from them.....
Paige
Mar 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
You mean to tell me that I endured this thoroughly frustrating book to have it leave off on a cliff hanger?
Laura Wolf
Mar 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Couldn't finish..... I wanted to smack the crap outta both the main characters.
Ciara
Aug 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-ebook
Got as a freebie. Ok read but won't be buying the series. Not one of my more favourite biker MC Books.
Lynn Nance
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great

I loved Lucky and Selena's characters. Its a great book! I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Kathryn Synoracki
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed! I love a good biker romance! And this is it, with just enough action! Highly recommend!
Christa
May 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Absolute garbage. I didn't even finish because the writing is that bad. Show don't tell! Isn't that writing 101?!?
Sara Omkif
Feb 21, 2016
Megan Johnson
Apr 29, 2018
Suzianne
Jan 23, 2019
Robertpage
rated it did not like it
May 11, 2019
gene smith
Sep 30, 2016
Tammy Bradshaw
rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: can you link these into a series please 2 12 Mar 11, 2016 07:37AM

• Amanda's Descent
  • Craving Caroline (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Surrender  (Blood Moon, #1)
  • Taking Over Me (Geek Kink #1)
  • Chevelle (Oath Keepers MC Nomads, #4)
  • Christmas at Whitefriars
  • Pistol (Banjaxed, #1)
  • Wrecking Beauty: Devil's Reapers MC (Vegas Titans, #3)
  • UnScripted (Creed MC, #2)
  • Give Me Reason (Reason, #1)
  • Brie's Tokyo Tryst (Submissive in Love, #1)
  • Wrapped in Pleasure: Delaney's Desert Sheikh / Seduced by a Stranger (The Westmorelands #1, 17)
  • The Awakening (The Outsider Series, #3)
  • Six Month Rule (Kingston Ale House #2)
  • Grace Under Pressure
  • Stiff
  • Into the Darkness (The Dark Angel, #1)
  • Outside the Ropes (Outside the Ropes, #1)

Sierra Rose is a stay at home mom and writer. With the support from her husband, friends, and family, she finally decided to write her first romance novel, My Despicable Ex, followed by the second book in the series. She hopes to write more romance books in the future.

Sierra is a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and believes fairy tales can come true. She enjoys spending time with her husband of ten

Star Crossed MC Lovers (4 books)
  • Forsaken (Star Crossed MC Lovers #2)
  • Forever (Star Crossed MC Lovers #3)
  • Forgiven (Star Crossed MC Lovers #4)