Start by marking “My March to the Manger: A Celebration of Jesus' Birth” as Want to Read:
My March to the Manger: A Celebration of Jesus' Birth

My March to the Manger: A Celebration of Jesus' Birth

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Welcome Jesus into your heart and home as you march to the manger!

From the cow to the kitty—watch each animal march closer to the empty manger as you count down to Christmas with this die-cut board book. Soon the stable is full of animals, God's love, and baby Jesus!
Board Book, 14 pages
Published October 1st 2016 by B Kids (first published July 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about My March to the Manger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My March to the Manger

·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of My March to the Manger: A Celebration of Jesus' Birth
Mymcbooks
Dec 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Review: What a wonderful way to teach children about Jesus’ birth as they countdown to his birth. The pages in the book picture a nativity scene about how an empty stable becomes filled with difference animals. On the sixth day they welcome the cow who bends low to say moo. Day five they come a kitty, each day a different animal walks up to the stable awaiting the birth of Christ.
This is a great children book celebrating the birth of Jesus with love. A must have for the homes with children.

Kimberly
Rhonda
Dec 27, 2017
Kass
Nov 29, 2019
Mary Manz Simon is an award-winning author whose titles have sold more than three million copies in the Christian channel and are available in ten languages. A long-time columnist for Focus on the Family, Mary has authored numerous articles for a variety of periodicals. Her speaking venues include Book Expo of the American Booksellers Association (BEA), National Religious Broadcasters (NRB), and ...more