Start by marking “Nirvana (A Forbidden Romance Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nirvana (A Forbidden Romance Series, #3)

Nirvana

(Forbidden Romance #3)

Stand-alone book 3.
Published August 18th 2016 by Shevaun Delucia

To ask other readers questions about Nirvana, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nirvana

Start your review of Nirvana (A Forbidden Romance Series, #3)
Jessica
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Telling someone you loved them the most before it is too late.

Junior and Kinsey's romance is insanely good. They both drives me crazy. Nirvana is my favorite book among the Forbidden Romance.

I loved these two. They're roommates and works at the same agency. They cannot stand each other but denial at first that their attractions towards each other is wild. They fight a lot in a sexy way. This book is hard to put it down.

It is not only funny but very emotional as well. You might need an extra tis
BadDirtyBooks
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book ever since these two characters were introduced in book one of this series. Kinsey, has always been crass and loud with an I don't give a fuck what you think attitude.  She was my favorite character in this series,  so it was nice to get to know her inside  out.
She was every bit as snarky, sexy and guarded as I thought she would be.  I read this book every stinking spare minute that I could. I couldn't put it down,  nor did I want to!
Junior was holy shit Hawt a
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author sign-
Romance
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series, I will say that this is my favorite of the three. I am so excited to see where Shevaun took this story. Junior and Kinsey, we met them in Jayded and here they are now, with their story to tell.

I will be the first to admit I wasn't sure what I thought of Junior or how this would work, but...I am now a huge fan of him. I will follow him to the end of the world if he asked me; which he won't because... you have to read this book to see why.

I read the words on
Chantal
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shevaun was a new author to me but to find out after reading her book that she is local to me, I definitely will seek out more of her books. I read this book as a standalone but it is part of a series. The writing was done as a dual POV and I love getting both sides in a good story.

Junior is what every woman wants in a man. He's wants commitment, some day marriage and kids. Doesn't hurt that he's got a body to look at for days upon days. He's works at his parents Literary office as an agent sco
Siobhain
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We LOVED this amazing book from Shevaun DeLucia. Nirvana was fiery, passionate, full of intrigue, and SO DAMN SEXY! Junior Sauders is everything a woman could want. He is open to love, not afraid of commitment, and he isn't bad to look at. So, why can't he find the perfect woman? Kinsey Balterson is the complete opposite. She says what comes to mind, lives life the way she wants, and is a total spitfire. Junior and Kins are living together (sort of forced to) and push each others buttons each ch ...more
MillsyLovesBooks
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read from Shevaun DeLucia and although Nirvana is the Third book in the Forbidden Romance Series it can be read as a standalone even though the couples mentioned in this book are from the first two books you never feel lost or that you've missed a vital part from the other books. That's down to how the author has written this book she gives you just enough of the back history but don't get me wrong it sounds like i'm saying there's no point in reading the previous boo ...more
Kristian Erdmann
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am so so in love with Nirvana!!! Kinsey is totally my spirit animal. She learned at an early age that others can cause you more pain than imaginable, so for that reason she closes herself up tight and lets no one in that way she won't be hurt or disappointed. She has her girls which she loves endlessly and she has the best parents in the world. She dates, but never ever gets feelings involved. That is just not for her. Junior is the opposite of ever guy ever lol. He doesn't do the serial datin ...more
Colleen Oppenheim
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am so happy that I found Shevaun DeLucia's books! This series has kept me entertained from the first book. I love the cast of characters that continues in each of the books even though they can all be read as a stand-alone.

Junior and Kinsey's story was so fun. I love Kinsey - she is fun, tough as nails, and apologetically herself. She is not what you would expect from a love story "heroine" which I think makes her all the more lovable. I wasn't really sure that I would like the way that her a
Nancy Metsch
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the last and best book in the forbidden love series
This is my favorite book in the series. When you dear reader read it, you'll understand why! Kinsley is a spitfire, she's beautiful and is loved my all, just don't get her mad. Then she goes off the rails. When she loves, she loves with her all. Sje also has a very serious problem letting her walls down when it comes men. Oh don't get me wrong she LOVES men. She enjoys going on dates and she loves a great roll between the sheets, but if
Becky A.
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Received an arc for an honest review***
Will try not to post spoilers***

Finished reading this book yesterday and really enjoyed the hate/love relationship between Junior and Kinsey. The back and forth banter between the two had me wondering if it was hidden lust or actual hate at first, but loved how it progressed.

One thing I didn't like was the fast pace of the story which felt like some important key factors might be left out but overall enjoyed it.
Emma bramley
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
this is the third book in the series. These book just keep getting better and better the more I read. A fantastic series containing fantastic characters and stories. These books can be read as a stand alone or as part of the series. The story is told by both points of view, giving you an insight into both the characters thoughts and feelings. I cant wait to read by this author in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Laura  Redmon
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Roommates, Co-Workers, and Lovers, Oh My.... Nirvana

Author Shevaun DeLuca has written another can't put down read, belonging to the Forbidden Romance Series. I definitely recommend you check out book 1 & 2, totally worth the reads!

Why can't all the men on earth be like Junior? He is so beyond perfect. He's single, but not a player, wants to get married and have kids someday, and Abs! He works as a scouting Agent for his parents Literary Office.

Kinsey, whom works for her Best Friends, Maxine's Co
Sarah Dale
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first book from this author and I will certainly be following her now and her future books (and one clicked passed books).

Completely engrossed from page one till the end. Junior and Kinsey's was such a fun read. They are such opposites. Junior wants commitment, marriage, kids the whole works but Kinsey is no strings attached.

They ended up living together but never crossed the line or thought about it till things changed one night. The tension between them is thick and when they fina
Zetti
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to be posted on release day
Angie Fournier
Ruth Martin
Aug 03, 2016
Hengy Etebar
Aug 04, 2016

Shevaun DeLucia lives in upstate New York with her husband, four children, and two dogs. As a stay-at-home mom while her children were young, she fell in love with reading. She indulged in the small moments that took her away from the reality of her loud, overly rambunctious household, bringing her into a world of fantasy. When reading wasn’t enough to satisfy her, she turned to writing, determin

Forbidden Romance (3 books)
  • Jayded (Forbidden Romance #1)
  • Transcendent (Forbidden Romance #2)