Start by marking “Co-Ed” as Want to Read:

Co-Ed

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  1,775 Ratings  ·  310 Reviews
Four guys.

Constant moaning.

And a revolving door across the college suite I somehow ended up in because my first name is Shawn.

They don't discriminate. Girls. Guys. Grandmas. Plants (okay maybe not plants) all walks of life stroll in stressed to the brim, and leave so satisfied I'm wondering what sort of talents lie behind that door.

My roommate calls them the pleasure p
Published April 24th 2018 by Rachel Van Dyken

To ask other readers questions about Co-Ed, please sign up.
Cathy A standalone, but technically in the same universe. I didn't read the first one in the universe and believe me, no way to feel lost.
Cathy READ IT! It is AMAZING. And honestly, how what you would initially think about a reverse harem book (which I don't like).

Jennifer Kyle
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars!!
Krystal
Apr 14, 2018 rated it liked it
WARNING: THIS REVIEW IS A BIT LONG

It's a sad day when you realize that you're starting to fall out of love with a favorite author. Unfortunately, it feels like that is what is happening to me. I don't know if maybe she's pushing herself too hard to be an author that writes across multiple genres, or if my expectations of her are too high, or if she's just feeling burned out. But as of late I have divided my love of her books into "Old Rachel" and "New Rachel", but more on that in a minute.

To be
Sabrina
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Why did I wait so long to read this??
Review to come.
Nadine
Apr 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF

Another one bites the dust...

I loved the first Wingmen book and really liked the second one. After these two I'd tried some more books from RvD, but they were all not for me. It's the same with this one.

Where the original Matchmaker was charming, Co-Ed is ridiculous.

The book is sexist, illogical and I wanted to throw it out of the window (I would never do that, an e-reader is expensive) when one of the guys watches the h while she's in the shower. She is okay with that. There is no better
Tessy Nightblood Ijachi

I honestly don't know why i read this. I saw a one star review of this book on my page and decided to check the book out. I think am too curious for my own good.

It's not a terrible book but it wasn't amazing either. It was full of cliches like the hot roommates, and a girl with a guys name etc. I like that the guys were not completely steroetypical.

One of the reasons I liked this book was for it's diversity. The lead female is an african american, 6feet tall and is an athlete.

"Why did it always
chandler ainsley ❁
i dont want to exist on an astral plane where black women are fetishized and their skin is referred to as chocolate milk

this was baaaaaad. i got 60% into it and i still don't know when the plot starts. it seemed to me that it probably just never does.

in essence: 3 dudes on campus referred to as, and i quote, THE PLEASURE PONIES are responsible for healing women after break ups by massaging, offering sweet words, but (again, i quote) NEVER PENETRATING. all of this so that they can get these women
XxTainaxX
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
There were times I was into this story and times when it just didn’t meet my expectations. It might very well be a case of “it’s not you, it’s me” but that was my personal experience.

I liked the intimacy and connection that wasn’t sexual. It was refreshing. However, there are certain boundaries that you respect with strangers you are meeting for the very first time that were breached in an attempt to perhaps be funny.

After the big climax, there is something very specific that the heroine does t
Nancy Metsch
HOLY COW!!!!
Rachel literally did an amazing job....AGAIN. It seems each book she writes is better then the last and trust me that is saying a lot!!! in this book we meet 4 VERY HOT GUYS! And the just happen to work for Wing man INC.
Now enters Shawn and Shawn is the new room mate. Here's the problem, Shawn is a very beautiful woman. She's a transfer student from LSU, I truly like Shawn. Strong woman. At points my heart did break for her . See Shawn is the daughter of a biracial couple and that
Starr
Shelves: rachel-van-dyken
This book! Starting it, I thought I’d be in for a cute, fun, and of course, RVD spectacular story. It had so much more depth & led me on an amazing rollercoaster of feelings. With Rachel’s author note, I didn’t know what to think. I love my reverse harem (in a more popular sense), but having her take on it, was just as special. This book was everything I needed and totally blew my expectations out of the water. It didn’t feel like a regular Rachel Van Dyken book, I don’t know how to explain ...more
Escape into a Booksite
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

RVD is a fairly new author to me, as I only started reading her books last year. But, as I have come to expect, she never lets me down, and this book was no exception.

I really enjoyed this one, and I sped through it in less than 24 hours. It’s one of my first forays into anything like a reverse harem style of story, and let me tell you, RVD has done this so well. I loved these characters. Every. Single. One. Even grumpy old Knox a
Clare
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh I'm gonna try and put into words about how much i loved this without giving to much away, So first it's not your normal take on a reverse harmen, This is Rachel's version and i swear it's so so good, Knox, Leo and Finn were so much fun getting to know. And the story itself was just, well i started and then found i couldn't stop reading. So if your looking for a new take on a RH then please give this a go, it's so good.
Charlene
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving the original Wingman Inc. series as much as I did, I couldn’t wait to start this spin-off! You know when you’re reading a book and you find yourself smiling? Well, that was this book. But there’s a whole other element to this story, so much more going on than meets the eye, so much more than the witty banter, and I kept trying to piece together just what that was! I was curious, so so curious...I couldn’t put it down.

Shawn, who ends up living in the guy’s dorm because her name is mistake
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Shawn finds herself sharing a dorm at college with a male she isn't surprised at all because she always gets took for the male species because of her boyish name. Then she hears the moaning behind the opposite door that sounds very like group fornicating, Shawn is intrigued and immediately wants to know whats going on behind that door. Shawn's roommate Slater doesn't do very much explaining on the matter but instead tells her to stay clear of the 3 men behind that door.

Knox Turner is one of
Logan Hr
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is so not what I expected Jesus what a ride! This author sure knows how to wrap you up in a story and not let you go until the end!! I loved the hero of this story so much! My heart aches for him, but I loved how their relationship developed and how good it turned out to be! It was an amazing story for sure!
(Nat) Reading Romances
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
reading romances

A sweet rom-com college romance!

Spoilers ahead!

I have been a fan of Rachel Van Dyken for a long time, and the Wingman Inc. is one of my favorite romantic comedy series ever, so of course, I had to read this! Co-Ed is a standalone novel but also a spin-off on the Wingman Inc. series. It's inspired by reverse harem books, but not as sexual, and it's also an interracial romance!

"Kinky", He nodded. "I like it. Maybe save that shit for date seven, though. You
can't just bust it out on date one. You
Brandi
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rachel has a way of bringing you in and surprising you. This new book is just as amazing as anything else she has wrote. We get to meet the new faces of Wingman Inc and get a glimpse into someone's struggle. Even though there is very real problems in this story Rachel brings it to light in a lighthearted way. It's not too heavy and the book still has her signature humor. I loved this book and I'm sad I finished it already.
Teresa Hamman
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Umm... just wow! What an amazing book and these guys let me tell you I felt like I really had some best friends while I only reading it only to be disappointed when it was over and realize they were just characters in a book. I cannot get enough of them I'm really hoping I get to read more of them soon. Definitely don't miss out on this book and then sit down and hold on for the ride it'll suck you in so completely you won't know what's going on around you.
Julia's Book Haven
Nov 03, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-books-i-have
Anyone know anything about this book? Its not on her website at all and its not on Amazon or anywhere. It says it was suppose to be out yesterday.
FunUndertheCovers
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is intriguing to say the least...four hot guys, one girl and so much more going on than meets the eye!

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

28face626fac8569ea73722999b700

Another RVD book that’s a hit!!! Co-ed by Rachel Van Dyken is a spinoff of the Matchmaker series and so in this book RVD once again writes a story that engages her readers to a fun, playful and entertaining read. This book had the right amount of humor, raw emotions, and romance. So if you are looking for a fun college romance comedy then this book is for you.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

photo goodreads_zpsna4ngwbp.png  photo facebook_zpsb15keiet.png  photo twitter_zps5ypmd8tr.png  photo instagram_zpsknttjerv.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsjyfwlrfk.png
My Pink Fairytales
Well, I'll be damned! I've got a new fantasy now. 😬

Imagine college life. Am athlete girl with a total boy name: Shawn. She lives in the boys dorm, because well, the registration office made an honest mistake. Cue in the roommates: 4 super hot guys.
Three of them run a successful business. They offer pleasure (view spoiler). Anything you need, from massage, to talking to whatever you pay for.

Of course, they like Shawn, befriend her, one of them falls in love
Stevie
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Right from the start, Co-ed hooked and entangled me in an addictive story! Not once did I put it down since starting, and that's a real inconvenience when you decide to do that at 11pm.
Reverse harem... I'm so obsessed, especially when RVD weaves her own style through it, and most of the time left me wanting and breathless and absolutely giddy.
There's depth to this fun and steamy read, and I absolutely loved it
Sherry
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes – that is one seriously HOT book! Rachel Van Dyken is the queen of Mafia romance and the queen of Romantic Comedy, but Co-Ed is a bit of a different style – a little RomCom with some serious weaved throughout. There is a connection between this book and Wingmen, Inc. and a few familiar faces make an appearance in the book - but Co-Ed is a complete stand-alone and you do not need to read the Wingmen, Inc series first.

This book is somewhat different other RVD books in that it starts wi
Rebecca
3.5 STARS

Another cute light-hearted read from RVD.

After seeing the synopsis, I admit to being a little apprehension. I've read harem books in the past and was always left heartbroken. Rest assured, the heroine, Shawn only has one love interest. The other guys in the book are friendly in nature, although I didn't quite grasp some aspects of their relationships with Shawn. Knox was more of a grouchy bear, but I enjoyed the chemistry between he and Shawn. There is plenty of banter and silly antics
Alexandra
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 1018
Loved it!
« Court (Take the Read) »
A great addition to the world of Wingmen Inc., though nothing in my opinion could compare to the original books.
Becca
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun. Believe me, this is book is not what you think. ;)

Full review to come closer to release.
Marina Skinner
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you can laugh from the beginning of a book and be so engrossed that you miss what's going on around you...that's a sign of a truly fantastic story.
Wingmen Inc....is now Knox, Leo and Finn. Goodness gracious me....all that hotness and sweet talking from 3 men....where do I sign up??!! Who wouldn't want to...attention from three hunks...oh my....
Shawn has just moved colleges. She has to find her way and when her roommate Slater...tells her to stay away from the 3 men across the hall....let's
Glorimar Irizarry
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-reviewed
Was given an ARC for honest review.

I have been a fan of Rachel Van Dyken ever since reading Ruin, but Co-Ed just made her even more of an amazing author in my eye.

This book was freaking hilarious, I could not stop cheesing all through the book as I read this story. Shawn and Knox....I mean too freaking cute and also so damn sexy!! Finn and Leo made this book too damn funny, I love them, their character story lines were so hilariously written .

I am a little late in the game I didn't realize th
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com