Start by marking “ICE (Elite Forces, #1)” as Want to Read:
ICE (Elite Forces, #1)

ICE

(Elite Forces #1)

Warning- This book contains explicit language and graphic sexual content.

Captain Jade Elliott of the United States Army spent her entire career working her ass off to get to this point and she couldn't be more proud. She's gained notoriety through her actions as well as the respect of her team. She's one of the first women to graduate as a Ranger and has been called to ser
Published March 8th 2016 by Kathy Coopmans and Hilary Storm

To ask other readers questions about ICE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ICE

Start your review of ICE (Elite Forces, #1)
S.M. West
4 SIZZLING HOT STARS

This was my first time reading either of these authors so I went in completely blind. I had no expectations. But as soon as I started reading the first few paragraphs, I knew this was going to be good.

Right off the bat, it starts with two people in the throes of getting down and dirty...

and not just your ordinary hook-up but between two hot, highly trained army Captains – one male and the other female - until…something rather funny,

seriously hot

and also downright u
Coco.V
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
💝FREE on Amazon today (5/7/2018)!💝
Ice is left on a cliffhanger, but book #2 Fire is 99 cents today and 1.99 tomorrow.

Ice was not what I anticipated it to be! I thought that it was just a military romance book but it was so much more. This book started full force and was freaking good ! I was hooked from the beginning and couldn't put it down.

Commander Kaleb Maverick and Captain Jade Eliott 's story is one rollercoaster ride with them both meeting their match. I fell hard and fast for these chara
Olga therebelreader
5+ Yes, Sir! stars

Captain Jade Elliott of the U.S. Army is a female ranger who serves with elite operational units. She has been called to serve on a mission in Afghanistan and she is determined to succeed in her chosen field, which is dominated by men, and to prove herself alongside her male colleagues.

When Kaleb Maverick, her Commander, arrests her trying to hookup with a male fellow soldier, Jade realizes how much her career is in jeopardy. Kaleb admires Jade for her strength and bravery in
Kathleen
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Story Rating ~ 4 Stars!
Hero Rating ~ 4 Stars!
Heroine Rating ~ 5 Stars!
Heat Level ~ 4 Blazing Stars!
Action Level ~ 3 Stars!
Ending ~ To Be Continued.
Overall Rating ~ 4 Stars!

Loyalty, Duty, Honor, Respect, Courage and Integrity!

Ice was a good read for me, it promised to be a scorcher and that’s just what I got.

Captain Jade Elliott of the United States Army has worked her ass off to be where she is at. She is a top notch sniper and does her job well. She was my favorite character of this read.

K
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When reading a book, there are few things I enjoy more than a ridiculously strong female lead character. And, HOLY HELL, does Captain Jade Elliott fit the bill. Female Army Ranger? Doesn’t get much stronger than that! She’s tough, powerful and brave, yet feminine and sexy. She’s all woman, living and working in a man’s world. A world she’s thinking about leaving behind all for a hot, sexy, dirty talking man—one Kaleb Maverick.

Kaleb is a natural leader—he’s hand-picked the team he wants and needs
Victoria Ashley
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ICE was beautifully written and insanely HOT, demanding my attention the whole time until the very end. These ladies will leave you begging for more Commander Kaleb Maverick and his sexy mouth. Pick up ICE now and be prepared to be sucked in by this new Commander!
Monique V
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
It was just ok

I think that what most bothered me about this book is the way the guy is so possessive. There was insta-love and I really did not enjoy that. There was just no palpable chemistry between the two characters. In the end I enjoyed the way it ended but I will not be reading the next book.
Shayna
DAMN! This was off-the-charts HOT! I'm still trying to cool myself down! Whew! #TooHotToHandle Right off the bat, there is so much intensity radiating off of this book. It is quick, down and dirty, and sexy as all get out! ICE was NOTHING like I anticipated. It's always hard when you are reading a new author to you. You need to get used to their writing and how they present the plot. Now, add a collaboration to that mix, and you have to figure out the flow. Well, after devouring ICE in one n ...more
Lindsey King
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Storyline: 5
Angst: 1
Tissue: 0
Value: 5
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 5

Hot freakin damn this book was crazy good. Kathy and Hilary found a way to make hot soldiers even freakin hotter. They killed cowriting this book. I love thay I couldn't tell who wrote what. If a book is gonna be written by two people you don't need to know who did what. It needs to flow. And this one did effortlessly.

I must confess I may have a girl crush on Jade. That chick is freakin bad ass! I love her take no shit att
Vix
Mar 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
The story had promise, but I really really dislike the way the writer portrayed a CO blackmailing his subordinate into have sex with him. Such a lack of respect for the forces and what our men and women do, and the code of conduct they live by.
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I wanted a prologue..like the old Mission Impossible tv show with Kaleb going through and picking his team. Tossing aside those that won't work, and then lingering over Jade's file. Maybe then he wouldn't have seemed like such a jerk when he meet her. I almost stopped reading, but pushed through.

Kaleb/Fire and Jade/Ice were perfect together. Kaleb has a dirty mouth and not afraid to use it. Jade doesn't put up with any of his crap. On the way to a great relationship and then we get a stinking &
Jasminn
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this book from beginning to the end.
It will make your emotions go on a rollercoaster.
& it's seriously hot!
Jade is one awesome woman.
I just might have a girl crush.

Does this book end in a cliffhanger? Yes
Would you read more books from this author(s)? Yes
Would you recommend this book to a friend? Yes
Varied Books
May 23, 2016 marked it as undecided
h is a sniper. GR uh I marked this as undecided Not read w/ 5 stars.
Deserie williams
May 23, 2016 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no
Self note: om almost sex scene, herione to alpha for me and hero and om become best friends too. Lol no thank you. No to series.
April ~ The Reading Belles
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. My feelings are shot.

It's perfect. It's SO freaking hot. It's beautiful. It's painful. I hate it. I love it.

ARC was provided in exchange for an honest review.

Originally posted at b i n i b i n i.

Let’s take a moment of silence first because I can’t with these feelings! I love it. Then I hate it. It’s crazy!

Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. This book was AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I freaking love everything in it! I have nothing but praises! And demand to have FIRE in my Kindle ASAP! Translation:
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
"I'm Captain Jade Elliott of the United States Army and I'm about to break every single one of the seven cores I pledged."

Ohhh yes....I was sooo excited to be able to read and review this book by Hilary Storm and Kathy Coopmans. These two women together just kicked ass in writing this book together!!! I just love..love their books and HAWT Dayyumm this book did not disappoint!!!

ICE is Military, Action, Action and more ACTION, lol and noooo freaking shortage of HAWT SEX (I'm talking up against a
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

The opening of this read, from the very first page, had me completely hooked. A steamy sex scene was not what I expected, but exactly what I got! Holy wow was it good! Digging deeper however, you find out that it isn't just about sex. The heroine, Jade Elliott, goes through a lot as an Special Ops Army Captain, and seeing the layers of her character unfold throughout the novel, pulls you in as a reader even more.

You want to hate Co
Helena Rizzuto
What do you get when you throw two sizzling and erotic authors together in one book? Explosive! In every sense of that word, you start the book clenching your thighs and end the book clenching your kindle. Jade and Kaleb are the new couple that I expect people will try and base their sex life off of. But don't be fooled.... There's more depth to this story outside of the panty melting sex that is so descriptive, it'll leave you with mini O's. It's not too often that any author can succeed in wri ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Wow… is the best way to describe what I’m feeling after reading this freaking fantastic book! I wish I could give it more stars! Five just isn’t enough! This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time. The writing was superb! The story was hella good! The characters were off the charts amazing. I did not want this story to end. I was about 26% in and was sad that I had already read 26%! And forget how I felt when I finished. I wanted more! I need more! That ending….oh, my heart! Is it Apr ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy US Army men & Women! I love a good army story but this was so much more. You have the regular army craziness due to the missions they go on but add in some hot and heavy emotions and you one hell of a story!

Captain Jade Elliott is one kick arse main character. She has worked her way to the top and has become the first women Ranger. Through all her blood sweat and tears she has reached her goal and has finally got an assignment that is going to change her life.

Kaleb Maverick is a retired com
Le Ann Foster
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms ♡ ♡

I gave this book 5 Ice and Fire Stars!!!

Holy Hotness! From the first word to the last you will not be putting it down.This book is not your typical miltary book, you have a bad A$$, strong, Alpha female, who has fought her way to the top of a Alpha Male World. She fights for where she got and takes No Sh!+ off of no one.

Jade aka Ice and Kaleb aka Fire has so much chemistry that's is off the freaking charts. I love how Kathy and Hilary included the secondary ch
Patti Correa
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing wild adventure this book takes you on. I was not prepared for this at all with the past books from these two wonderful ladies. Kathy Coopmans and Hilary Storm have written 5 star books on their own, but this book is sizzling right off the pages.

Captain Jade is a strong female that every woman wants to be. Special Forces, take no shit, independent strong and beautiful all wrapped up into one package.

Commander Kaleb what woman wouldn't submit to a hot, commanding, dominating, sexy
Lindsay
Wow. This book hooked me like nothing else has in ages. And that ending....!!!!

First of all, I have to say that this book has the perfect guy on the cover. I could easily picture him as Kaleb. And that just made it so much more enjoyable to read this.

I'll admit that Kaleb's actions in the beginning of the book threw me off. I totally wasn't expecting him to be that much of an asshole! I was intrigued because I was dying to know how he was going to rebound from that.

The steam/chemistry in this
Christy McCurry
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes ! This book was sizzling. Hilary Storm and Kathy Coopmans have come together and created one hell of a story. I loved this book from beginning to end. It has a lot of hot sex weaved into one fabulous story as well. I loved these two very strong and dominate characters. Kaleb and Jade are AMAZING! FANTASTIC! SEXY! and very ADDICTIVE!

Highly recommend..

Christy
Radical Reads Book Blog
Amber Freeman
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Man these ladies put together a phenomenal story line! Hot, sexy, thrilling and suspenseful! Great characters that are easy to love and relate to. This story really sucks you in and keeps you there till the end, and then you'll be asking for more! Bravo to both authors on such strong work!!
Alison
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ABSOUTELY loved it!!!

Caution people its does have a cliff hanger but so worth it and I am already the next one.

I love alpha military in this one the hero & heroine are military.

very hot hot sex scenes!!!
Erin Lewis
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Ice (The Elite Forces Series, #1)) by Hilary Storm and Kathy Coopmans

This is their first collaboration together, Talk about coming out of the gate at full speed… this book is the first in the new The Elite Forces Series and what a way to start. To say this series will be a winner for Hilary Storm and Kathy Coopmans is an understatement in my humble opinion.

Captain Jade Elliott is the first female to graduate as a Ranger. Tough and determined to succeed, she has worked hard to e
Mamacita Slacum
Mar 16, 2016 rated it liked it
3 "Elite Torn" Stars

To be honest, by the time I actually was due to read this book for review, I was not wanting to read it. I was no longer in the mood, but I had signed up so I would. Then I did. It was alot better than I anticipated. I got caught up in the story pretty quickly. Best thing, the sex was hot & right off the bat. I loved this heroine being a professional military soldier. I loved that she fought for so long to make her dream. Women had a long road to see combat. I liked that she
Chrissy
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2016
Explosive, Sexy, and one heck of a ride!

In ICE we meet Captain Jade Elliott and Commander Kaleb Maverick, out on a mission to get one of the bad guys. The attraction to one another is instant, but getting them to like each other, now that takes a bit longer.

Jade is the first woman to graduate from Ranger school, she’s the best of the best, and she will do anything for her country. She loves what she does, and is passionate about it. I could feel how much she truly cared about her job and her cou
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Definitely a great start to the series , looking forward to continue on and also hopefully get stories for the rest of the TEAM !!

The story starts off dirty and I will admit I did question the type of chick Jade was BUT it was clear to see she was the best at what she does and earned her spot and respect of all the men around her. Kaleb seemed a bit much - arrogant and so demanding - who did he think he was LOL !! Of course we all love to read about this kind of alpha - and seeing him attempt t

• Ice & Fire- Elite Forces Duet (The Elite Forces Books 1 and 2)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • Holding Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Viking (Soulless Bastards MC Miami)
  • Empire  (The Syndicate #5)
  • Throttle MC
  • Road to Peace (Dogs of Fire MC, #6)
  • IOU
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Reckless River (Men of Mercy, #3)
  • Road to Passion (Dogs of Fire MC, #4)
  • Mercy & Mayhem (Men of Mercy #6.5; Operation Mayhem, #0.5)
  • Full Contact (Worth the Fight, #2)
  • Rebellious River (Men of Mercy, #4.5*)
  • Stepdaddy Savage (Savage People, #1)
  • Cord's Chance (Men of Mercy #7)
  • Road to Redemption (Dogs of Fire MC, #2)
  • Revenge River (Men of Mercy, #5)
Hilary Storm lives with her high school sweetheart and three children in Oklahoma. She drives her husband crazy talking about book characters everyday like they are real people. She graduated from Southwestern Oklahoma State University with an MBA in Accounting. Her passions include being a mom, writing, reading, photography, music, mocha coffee, and spending time with friends and family. She is t ...more

Elite Forces (4 books)
  • Fire (Elite Forces, #2)
  • Stone (Elite Forces, #3)
  • Steele (Elite Forces, #4)