Start by marking “Take Me to Your Heart Again (The Redcliffe Sisters #2)” as Want to Read:
Take Me to Your Heart Again (The Redcliffe Sisters #2)

Take Me to Your Heart Again

(The Redcliffe Sisters #2)

Tensions between three sisters, divided by life and love, are about to spill over into all-out conflict.

Published July 12th 2016 by Lake Union Publishing

Start your review of Take Me to Your Heart Again (The Redcliffe Sisters #2)
Kellyn Roth
It got off to a good start, but I couldn't finish it because of the content. I just prefer not to read books with language and sexual content. I didn't read very far in, so I didn't rate it. Seemed like a good book except for the content.
Joy H.
Added 6/11/18. (Published July 12th 2016 by Lake Union Publishing)
This book, _Take Me to Your Heart Again_ (The Redcliffe Sisters #2) is the second in the series. (I bought it as a "Kindle Unlimited" book which means the books are "free" if I pay $9.99 per month.)

I am reading this book first because the beginning drew me in immediately. Eventually I will read the first in the series. The 2 books can stand separately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BELOW IS A GOOD DESCRIPTION (from online) OF
Anne
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the first book in this series and had been looking forward to catching up with the three Redcliffe sisters again. I have to comment on the covers of the novels in this series, they really are such great quality, very attractive and eye-catching.

There is absolutely no doubt that this author really can tell a great story, despite the fact that this is the second in a series, it would read very well as a standalone novel as the author expertly weaves the character's back stories
Jool
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the second book about the Redcliffe Sisters in this two book series. Just as enthralling as the first one and they both rate a well earned five stars! In each book I was completely surprised when I came to the last chapter. This is one of those sagas that pull the reader so closely into the characters' lives that you just don't want it to end! These books were so good I find myself wondering what to read next because no other tome can come close to being as good.
The time period,
Diana Ridout
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is 1942 and the world is at war. The eldest of the Redcliffe sisters, Isobel, impulsive and ideological, strives to make herself heard in a world distracted by violence. But her ambitious new path is strewn with obstacles, not least a private scandal that threatens to become public. Optimist Chiara has had to grow up fast, to set aside teenage dreams and make way for the unexpected
Sherry Bledsoe
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice Ending

Good sequel to Book 1. Likeable characters. Good WWII story continued from Book 1 in the series. I loved how it ended.
Linda
Loved this book. It picks up where Book 1 ends and follows the sisters through their romances, separations, surviving the Blitz and the war in Egypt. Each sister has separate lives but they stay in touch through thick and thin. Even when Isabelle sleeps with Chiara’s lover, they manage to survive. You have to read it to appreciate the nuances of the author and to see how he weaves the WWII conflicts into the story. Both books are essential together. You don’t get the full picture until you ...more
Hyacinth
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this book coming to the conclusion that it was historical fiction.This story of three sisters, the war, maturing and evolving coming to the conclusion of what was truly important. I really liked all three sisters in the end with Isobel learning the most. She did make the right choice finally. I won this book in a goodreads giveaway.
Anya
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Saga of the beautiful Redcliffe sisters continues.

I received this book via ARC from Netgalley. Thank you to Netgalley.

I read the preceeding novel and liked it very much. (I have left a review).

This time the author outdoes himself. This one's a scorcher! It has all the details to provide a page turning read. Love, sex, intrigue with a bit of pathos thrown in!

The year is 1942, and the sisters have moved on. Chiara was betrayed by the man she loves and receives an unexpected farewell gift from
Kathi Wason
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Take Me To Your Heart Again

This was an excellent continuation of the story Wish Me Luck...there is great characterization detail as well as the most interesting stories of three sisters, the men in their lives and their survival skills as well as the drama, falling apart and the reconciliation to bring these sisters together.
Tere Land
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Worthy Sequel

This sequel held up to the first book. The editing/proofreading was much improved, but still not great. I learned a lot about not only England during WWII, but Egypt as well. I recommend this book to those who enjoy history, romance, and some surprises.
Kymm
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Take Me To Your Heart Again was the sequel to Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye and it didn't disappoint. It was excellent! Filled with drama, excitement, romance and plenty of historical facts I'd never read about before. The story evolves around three very different sisters and how they each respond to problems and challenges of WWII and the resistance. Isobel is the political sister, Chiara the more familial sister, and the youngest Felicity the more spiritual sister. They are separated by ...more
Cindy Woods
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very, very good!

For a story to make me angry tells me it's written well. I was so angry with the eldest sister I wanted to continue reading to find out what came next

This story of three sisters relationships and interactions during WWII in Europe and Egypt has great characters who are all well described and developed. And although I would never speak to my sister again after all the drama created in this plot, it's an excellent story.

I was a little put off by the Egyptian king and the
Carol Hatch
Not a fan of the Radcliffe Sisters Book 1 or Book 2

My favorite genre is historical fiction and I’m a fan of Mr. Gabriel’s other novels, but I found little to like about either book 1 or 2 of the Radcliffe Sisters series. I didn’t like any of the three sisters or, for the most part, any of the other cruel, thoughtless, self-serving characters. Mr. Gabriel is quite a storyteller, but the storylines of the Radcliffe Sisters series were implausible. I’m not a prude by any means, but the King
Rebecca
Jan 19, 2018 rated it liked it
A decent sequel, if you can get past the nonsense at the beginning. (view spoiler)
Margaret  Maconachie
Angela Fichtner
Disappointing because of the explicit sexual content-if 100 pages of that would have been left out it would have been a four star. I found that I had to skip over 100 pages in the Egypt section because there was no story line just nudity and voyeurism.

If you read the first book you will want to read this also but skip over most of the chapters about Cairo.
Sheryl Smith
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully done

This masterfully crafted novel continues to follow the three Redcliffe sisters and their exploits. It is written with great depth that brings the characters to life. I found the story drawing me in, almost as though I was a companion living the story with the sisters.
Arlene Watland Fureby
Held my attention to the end. Besides getting into each sisters lives, a window into the ww2 happenings and that in the end the pasts forgiven, family live and respect prevailed

Usually Im needing the next book.This writer brought them all back together..so no need for another book to keep a story going
Ellie Bell
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous

This was a great series . I love the Radcliffe sisters wish he would write a book three to continue on the great story and answer some of the questions left at the end of this book!! Loved it!!!
Tequila
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again this is another beautiful book by Marius Gabriel. I absolutely love reading about the Redcliffe sisters and just like the first book I found myself emotionally involved with the lives of the three sisters. I hated the book coming to an end, but it was a fantastic ending.
Lynn Mcgilvray-saltzman
Engrossing!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this book and it's predecessor and am looking forward to book 3 in the series. I became immersed in the lives of the sisters as the War engulfs them and beyond. .
Lisa J Valentine
Excellent read, deep characters and exciting twists

A lovely story depicting the relationship of three sisters during World War 2. Accurate historical content drawing you in and experiencing what it must have been like.
Sherry Magee
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book.

Be sure and read the first book in the series first. I have enjoyed this author, who is new to me. I like to read about this period of history and his characters are interesting and complex.
Debbie Trammell
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book

So very touching! Even in hard times love and family abounds. I will recommend this good series to others. Hopefully maybe a third book will come.
Jenni Fletcher
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully interwoven story of three very different sisters with some fascinating historical detail.
Paul Meshyock
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the first and second book

A very good book in the war era. Makes you feel like your there. Hope there is a third book
Peggi
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fine finish

As the war continues, the Redc!liff sisters learn more about life, and the value of family. A very good read.
Hev
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riveting

The second of 2 books so enjoyable even if they were set in ww2
I will be looking for this author again
Carla
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaway
I received a free copy of this book via a Goodreads Giveaway in exchange for my honest review.

Take Me To Your Heart Again (The Redcliffe Sisters Book 2) by Marius Gabriel felt amazingly real. It was a beautifully written story.

• The Occupation: Loyalties are pushed to the limits in this powerful wartime saga
  • Catriona's War
  • Behind the Darkened Glass (Behind the Darkened Glass #1)
  • אהבתה של גברת רוטשילד
  • Before the Brightest Dawn (The Half-Bloods Trilogy #3)
  • Where The Story Starts
  • The Promise: A World War 2 Historical Romance Novel
  • The Welsh Guardsman
  • The Prussian Captain
  • Cry of the Heart: A World War II Novel
  • Past Encounters
  • The Secret Letter
  • Relative Strangers
  • No Woman's Land: A Holocaust Novel (Women and the Holocaust, #2)
  • The Victory Garden
  • Broken Faces: A story of love, betrayal and hope
  • Edelweiss
  • Fortune's Daughters
Marius Gabriel is an international thriller and mystery writer.

Under the pseudonym Madeleine Ker, he wrote over 30 romance novels in the 1980s.

As Marius Gabriel he has written several mystery best-sellers, some of them historical novels.

He has three grown-up children and currently lives in Cairo and London. He is 59.

The Redcliffe Sisters (2 books)
  • Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye (The Redcliffe Sisters #1)