Start by marking “Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness (Kiss Kill Love Him Still #2)” as Want to Read:
Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness (Kiss Kill Love Him Still #2)

Read Book

Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness

(Kiss Kill Love Him Still #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  32 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Haddie, Livie, Reggie, and Val. Four girls with secrets to tell.

A murderer is loose on the FU campus, and despite their best efforts, the police are nowhere near making an arrest. Its beginning to look like Jacksons murderer may walk free until someone calling themselves The Fifth begins threatening each girl.

Suddenly, The Fifth starts revealing the girls darkest secrets:
Published March 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness (Kiss Kill Love Him Still #2)
Nicole
Feb 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness!!! First things first: I received this book through yaboundbooktours.
The book is already out and if you like books like Pretty Little Liars, this is worth checking out.

Let's be completely honest I wasn't a big fan of the first book and back when I read it, I wasn't entirely sure if I would pick up the second one. Part of me kinda forgot about the book and the story until I saw it on yaboundbooktours and thought I would try to get a review copy cause you never
Annelise Lestrange
Review originally posted on The Book Adventures of Annelise Lestrange :)

I received this copy from YA Bound Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. Let's go :D

The Story

Reggie, Haddie, Livie and Val. Four girls with only one thing in common: the desire to uncover Jackson Landis murderer.

Jackson Landis had dirt on all of them, but apparently, he wasnt the only one. Someone that calls themselves The Fifth leaked Vals secret to her parents with awful consequences.

Now the four girls have to find
Chetaanya
Megan (Under the Book Cover)
Review also posted at underthebookcover.blogspot.com

Thank you to YA Bound Book Tours for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for review!

Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness is a great continuation from Kiss Kill Love Him Still. While this book series seems more fit for the "older" young adult crowd (is that just considered new adult?) simply due to the near constant references to drug use/selling by Reggie and Jackson's numerous videos of his...conquests, this is a great light read
Nicole // Ravenclaw
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love mysteries and this story has completely sucked me in. Most of the characters are hella annoying but I'm constantly on the edge of my seat and I have no idea where this story is going but I'm excited to see where it ends up. NEXT BOOK PUH-LEASE!
Hayley Vomund
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm Ready for Answers

I'm hooked on the story, but I'm ready to know the truth. The books are good. I very much enjoy the writing style and how the chapters are. The characters are each their own and I'm invested! With the being said, I'm ready for the end!!! I sincerely hope the third book is still happening. I've had an extremely difficult time finding information on it, and most of what I have found isn't recent. I saw somewhere saying it should be out next week... here's to hoping there's no
Paula  Phillips
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you are a fan of series like Pretty Little Liars and The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard , Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas ? Then you will love the Kiss Him, Kill Him , Love Him Still series as it follows similar storylines. Jackson Landis - the school hottie and the guy everyone wanted and had is dead and it seems that four girls are the murder suspects . As each of them were closer to Jackson than any of the other girls he had sex with. From Liv , his main girlfriend , Reggie - the drug ...more
Teresa Silva
Interesting Twist

After reading the first book in the series I wanted to know what happened next. Well I finally read what happened next... When I first started the book I couldn't even remember what happened in the first one. But as I continued to read little bits and pieces started coming back to my memory, it had been a while since I read the first book. This one was interesting, I got a few more details in what happened and once again got a look into the minds of the way the girls think
Man I am slowly getting obsessed with this series & I totally have to be honest that was a hell of a cliffhanger and I really really really can't wait for book 3.

So this books has been compared to Pretty Little Liars... well maybe, but this Pretty Little Liars for adults and this is more like Pretty Little Bitches. I have never read such hateful characters in my life, that being said I freaking love each character for their own reasons. Also I really think if they would quit the slut
Courteney Fisher
This is the second book in the series and I enjoyed it much more than first one. The plot was fast paced and we could piece together the story more. I love the 'fifth' character I think it's really interesting and aim looking forward to reading Secrets lies,dirty little alibis and finding out who the murderer is!
Shannon
Ehh, first off, I didn't realise when I started that I was reading the second book in a series. It didn't say that on the cover. So, I started this book and was already behind. It kept introducing situations and people and because I hadn't read the first one I was confused.

The story was fine, but not great and I had a hard time connecting or caring what happened with the people.

I initially rated the story at a 2, but bumped it up to a 3, maybe if I had read the first book I would have enjoyed
Shanaya Perez
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just like the first novel, I finished reading this baby in one sitting.

God! The drama increased by a ten-fold and I was getting a total Pretty Little Liars A vibe from The Fifth. I think I might even love this more than the first. All that drama, good Lord! I'm super excited for the exploration of Livie and Rands relationship in the third novel and what The Fifth'll bring to the table.

Amazing novel and it deserves the read!
Peggy
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**SPOILER FREE**

This has been an intriguing read from page one! A read that keeps your turning the pages and guessing as you read page by page. I found myself saying over and over the all too well famous words... one more page...just one more... Pages and chapters later, I was still drawn to the story. The story and characters are so well developed that you can't help but to finish this book in one sitting!

*received for an honest review*
Moisa Wroy
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I AM SO DONE! I HAVE TO WAIT TILL OCTOBER TO SEE HOW THIS CONTINUES! I sat here since 5 in the afternoon and now its one am and I can't sleep, because I just want to know what happens next! I am going to seriously just suffer for the next four months!
Favour
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how the book is suspense filled. It's amazing
Jesse
rated it it was ok
Aug 20, 2018
Anushka
May 18, 2016

Kiss Kill Love Him Still (3 books)
  • Kiss Kill Love Him Still (Kiss Kill Love Him Still, #1)
  • Secrets Lies Dirty Little Alibis (Kiss Kill Love Him Still #3)

News & Interviews