Start by marking “The Confessions (The Original Sinners, #8.2)” as Want to Read:
The Confessions (The Original Sinners, #8.2)

The Confessions

(The Original Sinners #8.2)

Three Sinners. Three confessions. And all the dirty little secrets you could possibly desire...

Father Stuart Ballard has been Marcus Stearns’ confessor since the young Jesuit was only eighteen years old. He thought he’d heard every sin the boy had to confess until Marcus uttered those three fateful words: “I met Eleanor.”

So begins the 40-page “The Confession of Marcus St
Published March 15th 2016 by 8th Circle Press

Start your review of The Confessions (The Original Sinners, #8.2)
Candace
If you're a fan of 'The Original Sinners' series, then you won't want to miss this one. No, it isn't another full-length book, so don't get your hopes up too high. It is a quickie novella that can be read in a single sitting, detailing two confessions made years apart.

Honestly, at this point, I'd take any scrap that Ms. Reisz is willing to throw my way. I just can't let go of Soren and Nora. I love this story and the colorful characters that Ms. Reisz has created. So, I happily paid the $2.99 on
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS

[image error]

How very juicy the idea of listening in our two of favorite book character’s sins! This short story includes three confessions:

Søren’s Confession:

”Forgive me, Father for I have sinned. It has been six months since my last confession.”

“What happened six months ago?”

“I met Eleanor.”

Nora’s Confession:

”I can’t tell Kingsley because Søren wouldn’t want me to tell him about this particular situation. I can’t tell Zach because it’s about his wife, and I can’t tell Nico bec
Brandi
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Come on, it's Nora and Søren, so of course it was fantastic!
Pam
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shortie, 4
4 short sinners stars

The Confessions is a short look into three separate confessions, Soren, Nora and Tiffany. Father Marcus has his hands full and I wish that all Priests would be as open and non-judgemental. It was cute and quirky and completely them. It offered us a peek into another facet of their being. A short gift of a read for us Original Sinner fans.
“The sin itself carries its own penan
S.M. West
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, fave-author
5 “Father, forgive me for I have sinned.” STARS

This was absolutely divine! Tiffany gives us two confessions told through two short stories about two of the Unholy Trinity from The Original Sinners series.

I’ll stop right here. If you haven’t read the series, you MUST! Why? Firstly, if you love erotica, you HAVE TO READ THESE BOOKS! It's unlike anything you've read before with taboos, secrets and wildly passionate encounters! And secondly, because this is not a standalone.

The first story is the
warhawke
Genre: Erotica
Type: Short Stories
POV: Third Person
Rating:

The Confessions is divided into two short stories and an interview with the author. Both stories took place within The Original Sinners series timeline.

✜ The Confession of Marcus Stearns ✜
Father Stuart Ballard had been Søren 's confessor since Søren was eighteen. He knew a lot of things regarding Søren 's past and his proclivities. When a spirited young girl came into the young priest’s life, he sought guidance from his mentor.
Søren '
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

Tiffany Reisz is such a brilliant author! I loved these two short stories! I'm a big fan of the Original Sinners so I was so excited to read this novella! I loved it because there is the same humor and the beautiful writing I loved in sinners! It was so nice seeing this side of Nora and Soren. I love them so much! Soren is my big crush..this man...I fell in love with him all over again. He will forever be be in my heart! This is not a stand alone and should only be read if you have read
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
IT'S LIVE!

5+ Can't get enough Orginal Sinners- Stars!

photo 70CEFD63-F4F0-4C98-B0EE-906985A166E6_zpsp448xwqo.gif

Let's face it, anyone whose experienced The Original Sinners by the hands of our dear Mistress Tiffany refuses to see her retire this crew. I mean, come on. This is, bar none, my favorite series of all time. It's kinky, endearing, naughty and so so very taboo. I cannot read a book within this series without a constant grin on my face. This book did not break that record...

So we get The Confessions of our dearest sadist priest, Father Mar
CC
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5++ Stars!!

description

It is finally here!! I am so excited that Tiffany Reisz released Søren’s confession to the masses!! In The Confessions, we are gifted with two short stories and an author confession/interview.

The Confession of Marcus Sterns
“What happened six months ago? I met Eleanor.”
The timeline in this story takes readers back to when Søren first meets Eleanor. Being Søren’s primary confessor, Father Stuart Ballard, is no stranger to Søren’s past and his sadistic needs but he listens inten
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016

Så tag mit hjerte i dine hænder, men tag det varsomt og tag det blidt, det røde hjerte – nu er det dit. Det slår så roligt, det slår så dæmpet, for det har elsket, og det har lidt, nu er det stille – nu er det dit. Og det kan såres, og det kan segne, og det kan glemme og glemme tit, men glemmer aldrig, at det er dit. Det var så stærkt og så stolt, mit hjerte, det sov og drømte i lyst og leg, nu kan det knuses – men kun af dig. - Tove Ditlevsen

“I don’t know where to start.”

The Original Sinner
The Confessions is a novella in Tiffany Reisz's amazing Original Sinners series. This small book is split into three parts: two short-stories and one Q&A/interview with the author. The Confessions is labeled #8.2 in the series and should be read in that order as there may be spoilers for fans new to the series. The three parts are titled as follows:

The Confession of Marcus Stearns
At this point in the series, Søren has met Nora who is still a minor and he is confessing to Father Stuart Ballard hi
Mirjam
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was fucking awesome! Loved the confessions. Søren's made my heart swell for him, we knew he loved her, felt his agony when he begged her to come back to him but reading him compassionately declare his love for her, just wauw! And not only for Nora but as well his love for Kingsley!
Nora's confession was a complete surprise; not once do you get how she really felt about Fionn. A really nice completion (hope not) for the original sinners.
And father Ballard? My man, my hero! Without a doubt h
Elle
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5+ EVERLASTING STARS!! ** contains spoiler! **

Finally... The book we've all been waiting for.

The Confession of Marcus Stearns
“I don’t know where to start,” Marcus said, a rare note of apprehension in his voice. But then…then he smiled and laughed and for one second he looked like a boy, not a man. A boy in love.
I don't know how to write proper review about this. He's still Marcus so let's call him that. His confession really amazed me. Since his lost due Kingsley, now he's back t
Jan
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

I wish Tiffany Reisz could produce Priests in series. I am talking about mass production here

and after running a trial distribute them worldwide.

Some Father Ballards and and tons of Sorens??

Jen
Who flew through this book and forgot about the notion of time?
<--- This girl

"Do you have time for me today?"
"I might. What's her name?" he asked, his usual joke when another priest approached him for confession. Ballard looked back and saw Marcus had his rodary beads wrapped around his fingers. Something about the way he held them, tight and nervous, made Ballard's blood drop a degree or two in his veins.
"Eleanor," Marcus finally said, and the air went of the room.

Let's not beat around th
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 17, 2016 marked it as to-read
This is the Genius of Tiffany Riesz...
In My Opinion...Being the undisputed best storyteller of intricate, intelligent, multi-layered romantic erotica...

She repackages the Limited Edition 40-page “The Confession of Marcus Stearns,” the moving coda to the RITA® Award-winning Original Sinners
with
“The Confession of Eleanor Schreiber,” a companion 36-page story written exclusively for The Confessions.....
Terrific, right...But Wait... there's more...

And it is worth both of the other parts, combined
SusanAhh
“Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

FAIR WARNING: I believe my review will contain SPOILERS. In fact one should read the entire "The Original Sinners" Series before reading "The Confessions". It is, itself, a giant spoiler.

My literary friends, I had been thoroughly captured heart and soul by this series. After reading through to "The Mistress", I had a visceral reaction to the ending of this book. That Soren would have penetrative sex with Grace and she conceived his child had my heart and m
Bj
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I gave this audiobook an A for the story and B for the narration at AudioGals.

Narrated by Matthew Lloyd Davies

The Confessions is a novella in Ms. Reisz’s Original Sinners series. This “quickie” at only 2 hours 49 minutes packs quite the punch and is sure to be a must listen for fans of this series who are looking for a greater understanding of both Soren’s and Nora/Eleanor’s perspectives.

Please note though that, due to the reflective aspect of this book, however, it is not meant to be listen
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Update for the release day

photo the confessions collage_zpsxajlvlxq.jpg

Book Review: 5 Millions Stars

I can’t express enough how much I love this novella! Both confessions, Soren’s and Nora’s, were so much needed for the entire series. They gave another perspective about the depth of their feelings, desires, fears about the dynamic in their relationship with each other, as well as with King and Nico. Both confessions were simply perfect.

Before I ever talk about the confessions, I need to say that Father Stuart Ballard was the coolest
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
4.5 Stars - Queen Tiffany has spun her magic again - this time giving readers an upfront and personal peek at the confessions of three sinners: Marcus Stearns (Soren), Eleanor Schreiber (Nora), and the slightly wicked queen herself - Tiffany Reisz. The vote's still out on which of the three confessions is the most sinfully shocking - but I'm betting on Queen Tiffany! One thing's for sure - they're all heart-touchingly honest, giving readers an intimate look inside the heart and soul of each char ...more
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I will never, ever, have my fill of Soren/Nora/Kingsley. I will devour each word Ms. Reisz pens when it comes to her unholy trinity. Love this series, never wanting to let these characters go. I look forward to all novellas that keep their stories alive.
Saint Monique
5 'sinners' stars

Warning: Spoilers ahead! The Confessions should be read after the original eight books of the series, therefore I will not be able to avoid some spoilers.

description

“Love is never a sin. If it’s a sin it’s not love. And if it’s love it’s not a sin.”

Søren's confession is told from Father Ballard's POV. It takes places shortly after Søren met Eleanor for the first time. Father Ballard is an interesting priest. I would gladly go to confession every month if he would be my confessor. He is
La-Lionne
Loved it. At this point, I'm so emotionally invested in these characters, that I don't know what should happen for me to dislike one of Reisz's book. I found Eleanor's confession particular interesting, it broke my heart.
My reason for giving it 4 stars is because I didn't care much for the author's interview. I don't know exactly what my expectations of it were, but I found the interview too simple and not book-worthy. I rather author would've posted it on her website and had written Kingsley's
Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
5++++++ Stars!

Tiffany is the master and I'm her slave!! I will read ANYTHING that woman writes.. phone book, menu, hospital bills. Thanks to you for being an amazing wordsmith and bringing the Unholy Trinity to (almost) life. Hopefully we will get many more short stories and novellas. I'll never get enough of these characters, ever.

Paula
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. I could read about these characters forever!
Beatrix
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
*sings*Aaaaand I...will always love you......... *sings*

This series will always be among my favorites.

(view spoiler)
Jenny Vee ~The Review Loft~
Let me start by saying if you have not read all of the books in the Original Sinners series DO NOT read this. This is strictly for those who know the story because there is a lot of back story. With that being said, if you have read the entire series (thus far) you will LOVE The Confessions. These stories are like a warm embrace from an old friend or a blanket fresh out of the dryer. They will bring comfort and joy while giving a little more insight into tales we are familiar with. This is also ...more
Michelle
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

When I read that there was this bonus story released in a very limited quantity at RT I was so sad as a lover of this series to learn that it was not something that was going to be available to the public. And then I saw the post, and I nearly died. Mrs. Reisz announced that she was going to be publishing this story (adding new material) and my day, no scratch that. My life was made.

This novella consists of three parts.

Soren and Nora’s confession To Father Ballard and then a very enlightening
G.
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m the most open-minded priest I know but for God’s sake, don’t paint me a picture.

The Confessions is a treat for the fans of The Original Sinners series. We get two amazing Søren and Eleanor centric short stories from Father Ballard's point of view and an interview with Tiffany Reisz. It was amazing to revisit both Søren and Eleanor via their confessions. Father Ballard was amazing in Poinsettia, so I was really pumped when I realized the two stories in this collection are from his point o
YaYa
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full review==> http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/2016/0...

*An arc was received by Tiffany's male servant in return for an honest opinion.*
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sinners & Sirens ...: The Confessions 2 16 Mar 19, 2016 11:45AM

• Eighteen: 18
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • American King (New Camelot Trilogy, #3)
  • Shark's Edge (Shark's #1)
  • The Man I Love (The Fish Tales, #1)
  • American Prince (New Camelot Trilogy, #2)
  • After The Climb (River Rain, #1)
  • Wild Dirty Secret (Chicago Underground, #4-6)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Sea of Ruin
  • Bossy Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • 月刊少女野崎くん 8 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 8] (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, #8)
  • 月刊少女野崎くん 4 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 4] (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, #4)
  • 月刊少女野崎くん 6 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 6] (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, #6)
  • 月刊少女野崎くん 7 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 7] (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, #7)
  • 月刊少女野崎くん 9 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 9] (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, #9)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

The Original Sinners (9 books)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)
  • The King (The Original Sinners, #6)
  • The Virgin (The Original Sinners, #7)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)
  • The Priest (The Original Sinners, #9)