Start by marking “Primal (London Mob #2)” as Want to Read:
Primal (London Mob #2)

Primal

(London Mob #2)

He wouldn’t rest until she was his - this time for good.

Farrell Black could hardly blame Jenna for leaving after the shootout that almost cost their daughter her life. Now he’ll stop at nothing to protect them, and he's spent the last three months fortifying his private estates, amassing enough armor to supply a small army, and preparing for the moment when she’ll come
Published April 5th 2016 by Blackthorn Press

To ask other readers questions about Primal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Primal

Liz
"She felt oxygen deprived when he was near, like she'd been standing too long atop a very high mountain, everything else small and diminished in the face of his presence."
description

Primal is the second book in the London Mob Series. The danger is looming, and innocent lives are at stake!

description
"Whatever happened, they were with Farrell, and that meant they were safe."
Jenna and Farrell managed to find their way back together only to be ripped apart once again. No matter how hard Farrell tries to protect Jenn
Snow

4.25 "the heart wants what it wants" stars

Jenna and Farrell's story takes another turn when Jenna and Lily's lives, living apart from Farrell, become endangered again. Farrell won't wait any longer, he gave Jenna enough space to come to her senses, now it's time to deal with the fact that he is there for them, to protect them no matter what.

Jenna still resents Farrell's lifestyle and she wants to protect Lily from all of it, so she could have a carefree childhood, but Jenna alone can't keep her
Expresso
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If I could kick my own hind parts for sleeping on this series, I definitely would! This is the second book in the London mob series and it's so friggin awesome I devoured in one sitting! I couldn't stop reading this story. I had to know! I had to know! I had to KNOW!

Farrell is one capable Alpha mob boss! This dude will go to any lengths to keep his family safe! It's so awesome to read how different the mob life in America is compared to the mob life in England. I won't give anything away except
Vanessa Serrano
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This second book is action packed for sure. Michelle St. James does a great job mixing the right amount of romance and adventure /action.
Janee
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Waited

I loved it. I waited for the last of the series to come out to read. So I'm not left not knowing what happens next. Farrell and Jenna are wonderful characters.
Naye
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Farrell and Jenna

I really like Farrell and Leo they protect what's theirs with no questions asked and lily is an amazing girl. Farrell is doing everything he can for "his girl" that left him and his daughter that he recently learned about.. but Jenna I find is naive not even stubborn. I feel like she doesn't grow and never understands but wants to make decisions to keep her daughter safe knowing that she's already in danger because of the files she found.. yet what Farrell do will keep her and
Jenifer
Action-packed race to figure out what the papers Jenna found in her father's safe deposit box are about and who wants them so bad that they are willing to kill them for it.

Wow, this left me breathless and my heart racing all the way to the finish....which isn't finished! Now I'm on pins and needles to see what's next and how this ends.

Love it!
Becky
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The heat is set to boil

Jenna and Farrell are caught in a squeeze play as they get closer to finding the answers they need. The action and suspense are off the chain in this installment. Jenna finally understands Farrell and I love that she's in it to win.
Jennifer Lynn
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was great. I read the first 2 books in no time. I'm not sure what it was but it took me forever to finish this one though.
Brandy
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book did not disappoint me at the end like the first one did, it was much better!
Shareen HD
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was better than the 1st one for sure and I definitely need to read the finale. A good mix of crime and romance for those bored of simple romances!
Fathiyyah Ismail
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Plot thickens but again was a quick easy read
LORRIE
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Things are quite interesting and intriguing. Looking forward to conclusion
Jamieson
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jenna Carver is still reeling.

After a shootout that almost cost her daughter Lily her life, Jenna is trying as hard as she can to make a normal life for Lily. Jenna doesn’t know if here life will ever be normal again. She hides instead inside her London flat, putting a wall between herself and the world, trying to keep the outside world at bay. This includes Farrell Black.

Jenna knows what her heart wants but her mind keeps getting in the way. Yes, her heart will love no other man aside from Fa
Diane
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heat, emotion, danger – this story has it all…

I couldn’t wait, could not wait, to get my hands on this second story in the series. The first had an emotional wallop that I thought couldn’t be duplicated. I was so wrong…

Farrell Black and Jenna Carver had a complicated relationship. There was love between them, I don’t think that was ever the problem. It was simply everything else that got in their way. Farrell’s career choice was questionable, and Jenna has never been able to reconcile herself to
Sofia Almiroudis
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Primal is book 2 in the London Mob series by author Michelle St. James. Jenna Carver just wants to live a quiet normal life with her daughter Lily. Trying to move on from the devastating loss of her father and the discovery that he was murdered because of the papers he uncovered, she soon learns that that is impossible. The same people who killed her father are now after Jenna, wanting the papers she uncovered. Farrell will stop at nothing to protect the woman he loves and his child. Since Jenna ...more
Jean Nicole
4 Farrell Lovin' Stars!!

Farrell is one serious alpha-male but you know - totally sweet & tender where Jenna (view spoiler) is concerned but still has the undercurrent ...HOT undercurrent... of being in control & regardless if she's willing to admit it to herself (much like most of us women), that is just the way Jenna likes it.

There isn't much in this book about the mob or Farrell's position within the mob because most of the issues are related
Valerie
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Okay, there was no production done this day of reading. If I could have gotten the 3rd book in I would have but that would have meant me not sleeping at all and I just didn't have the will power to do it. OMG!!! This book drove me emotionally into the ground. Jenna was seriously about to jump into the book and bitch slap that woman!!! What more can you ask for and obviously you are no safer away from Farrell as you are with him, at least you will be with the one you love so suck it female and ge ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This book is just as good as the first and starts just a few months after the previous book finishes.

Both Jenna and Farrell have bags of chemistry of which neither can deny when they are in the same room. They get each other like know-one else ever will and it is only Jenna and her wish to keep Lily safe and her concerns about Farrells way of life that is keeping them apart.

As they both race around europe in order
Crystal Yawn
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Primal is book 2 in the London mob series. It builds up more danger and more passion. As Farrell and Jenna try to solve what her dad died for, Jenna tries to fight her attraction to Farrell and his deadly lifestyle and Farrell is fighting to keep his family safe. The tension and danger level in this book is high, you know something has to happen, will Farrell be able to keep everyone safe? or will more lives be lost?
I like Jenna's character, she wants to keep Lily safe, not only now, but in the
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We'll talk about a nail bitter.......I am absolutely in love with Farrell Black. I mean let's talk about Italy.....ummmm yes please. Let's move on to sexy, big shoulders with a tight butt.....yes please. And finally he adores his daughter.....super yes please. He might not be on the up and up but he will do whatever it takes to make sure that Jenna and there daughter are safe. Oh and did I mention he likes to talk charge in the bedroom and talk dirty, and do dirty things.....well he does and it' ...more
Jennifer Mcclarity
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good read!!

For some reason I didn't realize there would be another book. I should have. I enjoyed reading this story. Farrell and Jenna made more progress in finding out who is behind the virus thing. Not much but some. My highlight of the book was Jenna finally accepting Farrell and his lifestyle. I hate indecision so I was very happy about that. The book was well written and I am looking forward to the next one!
Chrissy
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced mystery/thriller/romance

St James definitely packs all the right stuff in her London Mob series! I gave it five stars even though it sometimes got a little annoying when Jenna, the heroine, kept waffling on whether she could accept Farrell for who he was and stay with him,that being said,everything else about the story was fun to read. Now on to the book 3 the conclusion :)
Leeann Pule
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Destiny and coming to terms with you heart

This book moved along at a wonderful pace. It was full of drama, sexy scenes, and an intense love. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that the storyline moved at a decent pace and wasn't rushed like some other books I have read. Jenna and Farrell are amazing characters and the the love they have for each other and the realizations they have as a couple no as individuals is awesome. I a, ready to read the next book.
Aimz
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Farrell and Jenna. Primal starts a few months after where Savage left off. Jenna is working and staying away from Farrell even though he has been spending time being a father to Lily. Jenna has been safe so far… and then she feels someone following her and Lily… lucky for them someone else is also following them. And it begins again and the quest for the truth. Will they be safe, will they be found, will they find their way back to one another… I can’t wait for Eternal!!!
Dawn
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great continuation

I'm enjoying the series to far. I think Jenna needs to step back and stop thinking about how dangerous Farrell's business is and realize it's her father's fault she's in that mess not Ferrells. I loved to read about Farrell and Lily, how even the tough guys can be softened by a child.
Nicole Mcclain
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just love Farrell

Farrell...enough said. He is dangerous, steely, sexy and very tender all rolled into one. What is wrong with you Jenna?!
Oh yeah, my review...It was tense, steamy and consuming. Who is behind all this? We shall find out soon!
Kimgill
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wowza

I love this series. It just keeps getting better and I find myself wishing it wouldn't end. Ferrell is hot hot hot and spoon alpha male. This is a must read . Much more than 5 stars for sure.
Emily

Read more from author: No
Courtney
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yummy!

I was getting kind of annoyed with jenna going back and forth non-stop. Maybe I'll be able to give a 5 star rating on the 3rd book. Otherwise, I love the books, and I love Farrell Black.

• Voice
  • Dead Kiss
  • Avenge (Abuse, #3)
  • Devil in the Detail (Butcher Boys, #4)
  • Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath, #4)
  • Letters from Prison
  • Stray
  • The Muse (Dark Art Mystery, #1)
  • Wolfe
  • Obsession (Talisman, #1)
  • Face of Death (Touch of Death, #3)
  • Redemption (Darkness Falls, #2)
  • The Heart of War (Of War, #1)
  • Gilded Destiny (Vesper, #1)
  • Scars (Scars, #1)
  • Immortal Protector (The Immortals, #1)
  • Pedal to the Metal: Love's Drivin' but Fate's Got the Pole (The 'Cuda Confessions Book 3)
  • How to Rape a Straight Guy
Michelle St. James aka Michelle Zink is the author of twenty published books and seven novellas. Her first series, Prophecy of the Sisters (YA), was one of Booklist's Top Ten Debut novels. Her work has also been an Indie Next selection and has appeared on prestigious lists such as the Lonestar List, New York Public Library's Stuff for the Teen Age, and Chicago Public Library's Best of the Best. He ...more

London Mob (3 books)
  • Savage (London Mob, #1)
  • Eternal (London Mob #3)