Start by marking “Give Us a Chance (Wheeler Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Give Us a Chance (Wheeler Brothers, #2)

Give Us a Chance

(Wheeler Brothers #2)

Jake Wheeler doesn’t date. He has a one and done rule. Some would say he’s a player but he disagrees. He’s always upfront with a girl, letting her know he’s not interested in a relationship. That is until he meets Ivy.

A talented carpenter who can hold her own on a construction site, Ivy worked for Jake last summer. He asked her out, multiple times, but she turned him down,
ebook
Published March 12th 2016 by Waltham Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Give Us a Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Give Us a Chance

Ashley Seymour
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So good

This was such a good book! It was so sweet and emotional. I love this series and can't wait to read Bryces story next!
Izzie d
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is good, the heroine, Ivy is insecure about Jake and although some of it is understandable, she does get on your nerves, constantly thinking of the expiration date on their relationship.
Some of the book is really well written, some of the dialogue is really clever and very funny and the issues the h and h have are real issues and are handled well.

The book has dual POV which i think is where my issue is, it is really hard to write dual POV. Some authors just repeat the same events from
Mikaili
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jake Wheeler. This is a companion novel to 'Next to Me' which stars Jake's older brother Nash. And from the moment the book introduces you to Jake you fall in love with his play boy nature and free spirit. What I think this book lacked was showing us the side to Jake Wheeler before he meets Ivy. It also would have benefitted if we saw how he acted towards Ivy when they worked together (besides the little tid bits we recieve). Overall, I think I was in love with Jake over Nash but I enjoyed Nash ...more
Cami
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS!!!
I love Allie Everhart!! I have never been disappointed by any of her books.
I really like the Wheeler Boys and I'm looking forward to Bryce's book.

Having said that I do have to say I feel that this book had some repetitiveness and a bit more "fluff" to it then Allie's books normally have in them. The story was good & I love ALL the characters but I wish there would have been a little more............"something". I don't know what exactly but something.

still a good read and a v
Angi Naerebout
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jake, poor Jake...he had a rough start in this book. Getting turned down was probably so hard on his ego. But it was cute how he decided he wanted more out of his life. Then you have Ivy- her own special type of issues. Also a creative story and set up for more stand alonenes in the same series. How can we resist 4 brothers working in construction. Very nicely done and I loved catchting up with all the characters from the prior book
Jen
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a good addition to the series. Liked the story and backgrounds of the characters and also how we continued to get glimpses into Callie and Nash's relationship. My only negative thing is that I felt that the "inner dialogue" of the characters was a little drawn out and repetitive. I didn't need to keep hearing why they felt it wouldn't work...a few times would have been enough in my opinion.
JC
Feb 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Who wrote the book before this one? The same person couldn't have done this. This is overloaded with repetitive inner dialogue. Chapters worth. The dual POV was a recapping of what each other already talked about in their crazy long inner dialogue. The storyline itself also a big fail. I loved the book before this. I highly recommend you read that book.
Beth
Love

I'm so in love with all the Wheeler boys!!! Jake and Ivy's story is so awesome!! Yay for Nash and Calley so happy for them. I cried and I laughed. Can't wait for Bryce's story and Austin's.
S
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mind-blowing
Jade series & Kensingtons are still the best in my opinion
Debbie Messenger
More than 5 *

This book was a brilliant read absolutely loved it it. Jake Weeler is another book boyfriend of mine. A definite must read.
Ossie Kusumawardhani
Jake is another charming man in novels i've read
Jacquelyn Smith
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review will follow later...
Laura's Book Addiction
Not as good as the first book!!!
Neilliza Swaffar
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really love the story of Jake and Ivy. Such a great couple.
Laura Sanchez
A
Nov 02, 2016
Joy Beohm
Aug 24, 2016

• The Lies That Define Us (Us, #2)
  • Whatever It Takes (Second Chances, #2)
  • Last Girl
  • Broken
  • A Love Rekindled (A Town Called Hope #2)
  • Catch of the Day (Misty Harbor, #1)
  • CourtShip (Best Friends, #1)
  • Seaside Romance (Holiday Harbor #3)
  • Sultry Nights
  • Rocky Mountain Mornings (Roberts of Silver Springs, #1)
  • Somebody's Ex (The Jackson Brothers, #2)
  • Whiskey Dick
  • Better With Time (Shaw Brothers Series, Vol. 1)
  • Learning to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
  • Hammered (Hard n' Dirty #5)
  • Always Yours, Baby (The Baby Saga, #4)
  • Loving Lies (Granton University, #2)
  • All About You (All Series, #6)
Allie Everhart has published twenty-six novels and is the author of the bestselling Jade Series. Allie tells stories about love, often with a twist of mystery and suspense. She loves writing for hours on end, reading in the wee hours of the morning, drinking strong coffee, sipping bourbon, and sitting outside on a sunny day coming up with story ideas.

Find her online at

News

Wheeler Brothers (4 books)
  • Next to Me (Wheeler Brothers, #1)
  • Can't Let You Go (Wheeler Brothers #3)
  • More to Us (Wheeler Brothers, #4)