Start by marking “More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights, #5)” as Want to Read:
More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights, #5)

More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights

(Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights #5)

Your favorite authors of paranormal romance are at it again — writing MORE bonus scenes and all-new stories just for you! These sexy excerpts and scenes from New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors will set your hearts — and your devices — on fire!
Published April 12th 2016 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights

Start your review of More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights, #5)
Kevin
Aug 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
It’s nothing but a series of short book samples. I read the first one by Anne Lowe, from a series I read recently, but it was not long enough to provide any resolution. It was more of a teaser.
Kathi
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Collection of stories, from some favorite authors!!

**will complete individual reviews as completed…***

1. Hot Blooded Desert Night – Anna Lowe - 5 stars
Cody Hawthorne, wolf-shifter is in the desert hunting vampires. He is also fighting his attraction to a woman who will never be accepted by his pack. Heather teaches at the Twin Moon Ranch, but is on the run. Cody is the one man who makes her feel safe. Sizzling scene while both second-guess whether this can work out.

2. Queen of Bears –
Linda Levine
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read the complete set of stories and enjoyed the variety of stories included. There are all kinds of paranormals represented included shifters of all types and vampires. There is a menage with three vampires (MMF) which is really good. Some of the stories are quite short in nature and others are longer with more character development. They are intended to introduce you to one of the series that the author has and are bonus scenes in many cases. I have read stories by many of the authors ...more
L M
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
A very good value box set of bonus stories for a lot of series that are out there. I grabbed this for Anna Lowes Wolves to Twin Moon ranch series but did enjoy catching up with some other in this set.
ANNA LOWE - HOT BLOODED DESERT NIGHT – WOLVES OF TWIN MOON RANCH 2.1
This is set at the time when Cody wants to tell Heather he is a wolf shifter but pack law states he cannot mate a human. How difficult things were for Cody and his wolf not being able to claim their human mate. And poor Heather not
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Title: More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights
Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights
Destination: Book 5, Bonus Scenes
Authors: Anna Lowe, Elianne Adams, Vella Day, Cristina Rayne, Sloane Meyers, Emma Alisyn, Olivia Arran, Marie Mason, Kayleigh Malcolm, Amber Ella Monroe, Jacqueline Sweet, Kim Faulks, Kallysten, D.D. Miers,
J.K. Harper

Author: Anna Lowe
Another
Sherill
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
MORE WICKED ALPHAS AND WILDER NIGHTS-ROMANTIC scenes from stories by gifted authors. These scenes give you a sample of spine-tingling romantic adventures that jump-start your taste buds; The characters in these stories are sultry, powerful, convincing, impressive and engaging, spectacular story-lines and breathtaking scene descriptions accompany the intense sizzling passionate romance that leaves you awe-struck and wanting more.

HOT BLOODED DESERT NIGHT-by Anna Lowe-Cody has a plan, to win the
Pam Louis
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These are not all full story mostly just the hot spicy parts and bonue scenes to favorites.
This review is only for Anna Lowe: Hot Blooded Desert Night. It's a bonus scene so if you get hooked the WHOLE story is OMG!
On to the review
Heather was on the run from nightmares but for now she was in a deceptive bubble of safety in the arms of a man until she had to go into survival mode but until then couldn't she be a woman with Cody and work on the twin moon ranch?
She LOVED teaching at the ranch?
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Shelves: box-set
** This review is for Hot Blooded Desert Nights by Anna Lowe **

~ 4 Hot Blooded Stars ~

The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series has fast become one of my favorites to read. I'm always looking forward to a new installment into this world to indulge my fix. I highly recommend pick up the series.

This short, Hot Blooded Desert Nights, gives us a sweet taste of Cody and Heather during a moment in their novel Desert Blood.

I loved Cody and Heather in Desert Blood and seeing a little moment inside the
Elizabeth Neal
Hot Blooded Desert Nights (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #2.5) by Anna Lowe

When you're living your life always looking over your shoulder, sometimes, when you have the chance, you need to take time for yourself, and if those times involve a sexy wolf shifter that you can't stop craving...

Heather has been running for a while, but has settled on the Twin Moon Ranch as a schoolteacher. She knows she can't stay much longer, yet she can't bring herself to leave...because of him.

Cody, a member of the
DebA
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for A Sparring Distraction by Olivia Arran: Short Bonus Epilogue to Promised: True Mates Book 1.

Alpha wolf James Colstone and his mate, Kara find a hot way to blow off steam. Read to find out how they relax and have fun. This sparring is guaranteed to be hot.

This quick read rocked! I'm hooked on the original storytelling. Readers expect to be amazed with romance, and relaxation. What a way to go!

How to Mate Friends and Influence People: A Bearfield Short Story by Jacqueline
Lisa
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights

**I received a copy for an honest review.**

Vella Day's Forever Embracing Fate.
I gobbled this short story up right away. I LOVED it. It was just perfect for a short story. I wouldn't think one could have that much depth to it while being short. It was great. I loved how wild the twins were. And I hope to read more about Cord and Piper in the future. It was great that the story was set around Asheville. That's right here at home.

Keeping His Dragon by Elianne
Heidi
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Vella Day brings us a short and very sweet story of Cord and Piper this is 3 years on from there first and main story Embracing Fate, this story shows us how life work children can get in the way of having any sort of intimacy.

Cord is both a Panther and a Bear Shifter but at times, It is hard going as both sides of him push for dominance as well as pushing for there mate but lately the intimacy has just not been happening and well Cord is not very happy.

Piper has so much on her plate and she is
Cindy Caron
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot Blooded Desert Nights - Anna Lowe
Hot is right! If this short introduction to Cody and Heather's story got any hotter, it would have burned a hole in my kindle. Be prepared to be left high on the cliff as Anna gives us a short insight to the heat building between these two. Heather is afraid to tell Cody what she's running from...afraid he'll have her locked up with the key thrown away. Cody doesn't think Heather is ready to learn of the other worldly beings out there. He does know she's his
Racy
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review of Embracing Fate Forever by Vella Day:

I received this for a honest review. What a wonderful story. This is a story of Piper and Cord after they are married. This was such a sweet a story. It is about a couple working together to raise twin shifters and keeping the romance going in the marriage at the same time. In this story you will see the struggle that Cord and Piper were having and how Cord being the wonderful husband he was doing whatever he could to give his wife a break.

Cord was
Jean Marie
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Collections are fabulous ways to introduce yourself to new authors and sometimes get to read more from authors you love and this one is no exception.

This review is for Anna Lowe's Hot Blooded Desert Nights. This is about Cody and Heather. Cody has "surfer boy" looks and attitude and is part of the alpha family. Heather, is a woman escaping a terrible event and a replacement teacher at the Twin Moon ranch where Cody's pack lives.

In this story, Cody and Heather have already started hooking up.
Rose
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This review is from: More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights: Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This review is only for J.K. Harper DAZZLED an excerpt. I received this book in exchange for my honest review. The stories in this box set are all very good and from great writers. Dazzled is a charming paranormal romance story between Sebastian Bernal, a powerful dragon shifter and Lacey Whitman a museum curator. Sebastian is Lacey's boss at the
Belinda
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: PNR Readers
This review is of Anna Lowe’s Hot Blooded Desert Nights. I received a copy in exchange for an honest review. I’m familiar with many of the authors in this anthology and will follow them up with my reviews. I’ve you’ve been following the stories of the Twin Moon Ranch, you’ll know that this is a scene from Heather and Cody’s story. While she’s on the run, he’s doing all he can to protect and to keep her. This is a short snippet of one of their nights together before things get more dangerous and ...more
Kristy
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of 'More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights', in exchange for an honest review.
This review is for 'Hot Blooded Desert Nights' by Anna Lowe.

Hot Blooded Desert Nights (A Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch novella) by Anna Lowe....
This little novela is from a time from 'Desert Moon' book 2 of Anna's "The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch" series, where there is a slight gap in the actual story, Anna has provided us with a glimpse into that week. A night where Heather wishes for Cody to show up, fearful
Michelle
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: michelle-s
Wow this is great we get all these wonderful authors stories for just 99 cents and let me tell you it is so worth every penny I love all these authors that are in these books and sexy men and funny women and the passion is out of this world you will love it so good so some of the stories are?

DAZZLED an excerpt by J.K. Harper; Sebastian Bernal is a powerful dragon shiftier Whitman loves her job as museum curator and Sebastian is her boss and he had is heart broke but Whitman will brake it down
Crystal
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a review of Anna Lowe's "Hot Blooded Desert Nights:"
Excellent addition to the story, full of heat and love. Heather and Cody's love is forbidden but Heather does not know this. Cody is a werewolf and Heather is human, although she has an affinity for the wild. They will love each other no matter what.

This is a review for "How to Mate Friends and Influence People" by Jacqueline Sweet
Excellent sexy and romance addition to the story "Fake it til you Mate it" with Danny and Sarah, best
Rochelle
Shelves: paranormal
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

MORE WICKED ALPHAS, WILDER NIGHTS COLLECTION

HOT BLOODED DESERT NIGHT(Cody and Heather's story) by Anna Lowe

Wolf shifter Cody Hawthorne has had a hell of a day, hell of a week, and the only ray of sunshine in his life is his mate. But the woman meant for him will never be accepted by his pack. One quiet, starry night Cody thinks it's a good time to bring his destined mate one step closer to the truth about who and what he is,
Sheryl
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Piper and Cord are having a tough time with the twins and no sex so a weekend away is just the thing for them thanks to Selena and Jackson.

I received an advanced copy of this book for an honest review. This is a follow up to Piper and Cord's story from the Hidden Hills Shifter series by the author. This is just a short snippet of a story from the author Vella Day that is included in this book bundle.

This is a sneak peak into Heather and Cody just 3 weeks after Heather started as a teacher at the
Cherri-Anne
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With each descriptive word he said, 5 GOLD STARS

JK Harper - DAZZLED - Lacey's brain cells promptly fell over and played dead. HOLY DRAGON FIRE!! WOW! J.K. knows dragons! J.K. knows HOT! FIERY HOT!! SCORCHING HOT!!! This is such a great tease, I mean snippet, that I was completely addicted from the start! I loved the humor, the way that the Dragon gets his own personality, pardon me, DRAGONALITY, and… and.. just EVERYTHING! I cannot wait for the book to come out that will accompany this one
Lynn Vincent
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes paranormal stories
This set is filled with dragons ,bears, wolves, vampires. I enjoyed reading all of them. The following are just a few of them.
“This is a review of Anna Lowe’s Hot Blooded Desert Nights” I enjoyed this short story about a wolf who's mate is human and afraid of a monster. She has run to Twin Moon Ranch. This is a great addition to the Twin Moon series. “I received a copy for honest review.”
His Rescued Mate by Marie Mason: Liam has rescued Janet his mate from a kidnapper. Janet has issues that
Tiblu
May 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Soo wrong ;( Thought was a collection of short stories, Short samples! Not stories!

I thought this was a bunch of short stories but No,it's a bunch of excerpts from short stories and added scenes from already finished books.... I don't want a taste of a story,short or not I either want the whole thing or nothing.... .99 cents not seem like much at times but still too much waste on what amounts to a collection of samples ;( samples that are what? Usually free ;(
Wounded pride and feelings, an
Scrap
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this set for an honest review

I loved this box set, the bonus scene from Anne Lowe with Cody and Heather is as always just great! Anne is an amazing author,
Elianne Adams: Keeping His Dragon is great it is a start of something amazing!!!

There are more bonus scenes from more great authors and also new stories as well, some are short and sweet and some are a bit longer with more in depth connection with the characters
I Highly recommend this set if you love hot paranormal books
Renee
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a review of Hot Blooded Desert Nights by Anna Lowe.

In this short story, we get to visit with Cody and Heather about half way through their story. It is a wonderful glimpse into the alpha males of Twin Moon Ranch and their beautiful and strong mates. Anna Lowe writes captivating paranormal romances with plenty of suspense, characters you will truly enjoy getting to know, and plots that keep you turning the pages wondering how it will all end. I have enjoyed every story by Anna Lowe that I
Coral Mitchell
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Forever Embracing Fate by Vella Day

This is a follow up story to one of the Hidden Hills Shifter stories, Embracing Fate, Piper and Cord's story. This takes place several years afterwards. Their lives are not what they imagined after the birth of their rambunctious twins and every day seems more difficult.

This is a short, sweet follow up of Piper and Cord. Every couple has ups and downs in their relationship and if they do not continue to communicate it can cause more problems.

I received a copy
Tanja
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
how can you not like this collection?
all awesome writers who are treating us with some of the more hotter scenes in their books. if that aren't teasers to pick up some full copies then i don't know what will!
for example anna lowe : Hot Blooded Desert Nights : if you know cody and heather, you know their story wasn't an easy one but this little bonus scene just proves how big their attraction was! i'm loving the desert series and this is a very nice addition to the whole story.
this goes for all
Lisa J
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“This is a review of Anna Lowe’s Hot Blooded Desert Nights”

It has been a minute since I've read Heather and Cody's story, but this additional scene brought me right back to the feelings i had for these two. This gives me just a little more insight into the goings on with characters during an unexplained time frame, and I have to say that it is great. Every book has added to the world Anna has created for this series and I always look for more because of how relatable and sympathetic she has

• Big Sleepover (Ella and Olivia, #6)
  • Cupcake Catastrophe (Ella and Olivia, #1)
  • 40
  • Christmas Wonderland (Ella and Olivia, #12)
  • Shades of Seduction
  • Red Hot Holidays Anthology
  • Ballet Stars (Ella and Olivia, #3)
  • Best Friend Showdown (Ella and Olivia, #2)
  • Hair Disaster (Ella and Olivia, #15)
  • In It to Win It
  • Cool Kitties (Ella and Olivia, #8)
  • Laura
  • Sports Carnival (Ella and Olivia, #10)
  • Beach Holiday (Ella and Olivia, #13)
  • Pony Problem (Ella and Olivia, #7)
  • Christmas Surprise (Ella and Olivia, #9)
  • The Earl Claims a Bride (The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels, #2)
  • Things Better Than Boobs
USA Today and Amazon best-selling author Anna Lowe loves putting the "hero" back into heroine and letting location ignite a passionate romance. She likes a heroine who is independent, intelligent, and imperfect — a woman who's doing just fine on her own. But give the heroine a good man (not to mention a chance to overcome her own inhibitions) and she'll never turn down the chance for adventure, ...more

Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights (5 books)
  • Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights: Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance Scenes
  • Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights #2)
  • Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights, #3)
  • More Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights