Start by marking “Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds, #2)

Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds #2)

4.15  ·  Rating Details ·  3,010 Ratings  ·  621 Reviews
New York Times bestselling author J. Daniels brings us the next book in her Dirty Deeds series.

Is this love or just a game?

Tori Rivera thinks Jamie McCade is rude, arrogant, and worst of all . . . the sexiest man she's ever laid eyes on. His reputation as a player is almost as legendary as his surfing skills. No matter how her body heats up when he's around, she's determi
Published December 6th 2016 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Hit the Spot, please sign up.

Alison Glad I'm not the only one who felt like this hero was a KA ripoff. It wrecked the book for me.

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
**2 STARS**

Unfiltered review here... https://prettymessreading.wordpress.c...

I tried to like it, I wanted to like it but life had other plans. :(

I'm going to express myself in gifs, if you all don't mind.

Let me start by saying that I wasn’t going to read this book because Four Letter Words (Dirty Deeds #1) sucked balls, but I thought I would give it a go. There were some decent reviews out there for this one, so I hoped J. Daniels would redeem herself in my eyes. Well that didn’t happen.

We were
Christy
Dec 03, 2016 Christy rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!!

photo 3C70D557-4F74-4DC2-ACD0-B87DFFF2EFAA_zps5tareipt.jpg

After meeting Jamie and Tori in Four Letter Word, I was crazy excited to get their story. Jamie and Tori are the best friends of the H/h in that book and you can just tell they belong together. They have this crazy love/hate relationship. Jamie actively pursues her for most of the book, and Tori continually shuts him down due to his reputation and player ways. The beginning of Hit the Spot starts with a bet….

Who can resist who? We all know that Jamie wants Tori in a bad way, but To
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦After DNFing the first book in the series I though, "Hey, may be it was a fluke" and gave this one a go. And I came to a conclusion that may be this author's writing just isn't my cuppa. And that's fine.

➦While this book was better than the first for me, with a faster pace and less unnecessary details, I failed to connect with the story and ended up DNFing at 80%.

➦If you like enemies to lovers storylines this one might be for you. There also is a fun bet going on between two main characters ab
Kaleigh ❤️
Dec 04, 2016 Kaleigh ❤️ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
*****5 HIT MY SOFT SPOT STARS*****

"Love was an adventure. It should be spontaneous and irresponsible and a little crazy. Not planned for. Not overthought. I had no idea when I was going to say those words to Jamie, and I liked not knowing. I wanted impulsive I love you’s and reckless desires. I wanted this how it always was between us—uncontrollable. Overwhelming. And never, ever contained."

photo A5DDE2C5-2666-4712-97D8-FF6C1C14A5AC_zpsxmbjrmwi.gif

J Daniels has outdone herself with this one!! Wow!! I freakin LOVED this story! I loved the writing style
Sabrina
Nov 07, 2016 Sabrina rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon*B&N*Kobo*

Tori is through with having men work their way into her heart only to turn around and break it. So when Jamie starts making it perfectly clear that he wants her, she does her best to avoid him. So when she and Jamie make a bet that one of them will be begging the other for a night in bed she's positive she'll win. Because she doesn't want Jamie at all. Right?

I was super interested in Jamie and Tori when we first met them in Four Letter Word and I just knew that they
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
"It was a game,but it was our game."

I love this series so much and I was waiting in for Jamie and Tori's story! These two intrigued me from the first book!!

Tori was the perfect heroine!She was smart,sassy,funny and sexy .Jamie was funny,cocky,hot as hell, I loved his dirty mouth, protective and possessive.Their relationship was fantastic ,they were flirting and teasing all the time !!!

Overall it was a fantastic story!!!!

Aestas Book Blog
Dec 06, 2016 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

"Came to me last night, upset, crying, wanting someone to make that shit better for you. Needin' someone." I looked into her eyes. "You got people you smile at, babe. People you take in and let live with you. And you came to my door. You gave me that." I breathed a laugh and cupped her cheek. "Still don't think you know what that meant to me."

If you're a fan of bossy, dirty-talking, over-the-top Alphas who relentlessly pursue the women they want, are guarantee
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
:::4.5 "I want to be Jaime's Legs" Stars!:::

description

Okay I'll admit...I can be a bit dramatic at times. It's the hidden actress within me lol. So when I saw this pop up on my kindle my eyes got wide like saucers and I could've sworn I heard music go "dun dun dun duuuuun" Needless to say, this girl was worried. Will I like it?! I didn't love Four Letter Word, but I did like Jaime's character from book 1. So I didn't go into this one with high expectations, but after talking myself into it, cause the book
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Hit the Spot
Series: Dirty Deeds #2
Author: J. Daniels
Release date: December 6, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I feel like I've been waiting forever for Jamie's book, though in actuality, two months should have been a breeze. The anticipation was soaring after being introduced to him in Four Letter Word. I've said this in past reviews for this author and I'll say it again. I'm not typically a big fan of asshole heroes, but as long as they're redeemed in the end I c
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆

4 #TeamLoser Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

Whew! What a roller coaster!

I'm trying to be really vague since I think this has to be experienced. I will however point out what I liked and what didn't work for me.

When I finished Four Letter Word I was really looking forward to seeing how that love-hate relationship between pro-surfer Jamie and the beautiful, confident waitress Tori would play out.

Jamie McCade. Gorgeous dickhead. Local asshole. Biggest player on the planet.

Jamie has bee
Jayme
4,5 stars. After the first book, I couldn't wait for Jamie and Tori story and I wasn’t disappointed. Their banter is hilarious. It is sexy, funny but also can be emotional. You can count on rollercoaster! And to finish this book adoring their heroes.

“Jamie McCade. Gorgeous dickhead. Local asshole. Biggest player on the planet. And the man who would not catch a hint and leave me the hell alone.”

About the plot: That's what Tori Rivera thinks about Jamie McCade, and she really isn't wrong. Jamie
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 29, 2016 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: J. Daniels Fans, Romance
4 Allowing Yourself to Have It All Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Tonight we are thrilled to present what you all have been waiting for... The Long Awaited Event of the Dirty Deeds circuit...The Love Match of Tori Rivera and Jamie McCade. You've heard of The Hunger Games...well, this promises to take that to a different emotional level...We introduce for the first time a complete unedited following of all the inner thoughts, desires and resolutions with our participants...Ground Breaking...So get rea
Michelle
Dec 06, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
Recommended to Michelle by: Forever Romance
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 507da9908e89bc1c18cdebb07e4e57_zpsgxqrj1sn.gif

Bullseye! J. Daniel definitely hits the spot as she has readers like myself swooning, giggling, and smiling big. Ever since I was introduced to Jamie and Tori in Four Letter Word, I couldn’t wait to get my greedy book hands on their story. And let me just say J. Daniels didn’t disappoint.

photo 5ca0e0a881c9f8a96e2806aa44d171_zpsbqpj0fyi.gif“I want something? I get it, and I don’t fuckin’ lose. Ever. No shit . I’m not just blowin’ smoke up my own ass, babe . When I say I don’t fuckin’ lose
Natalie The Biblioholic
Dec 06, 2016 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it really liked it
After reading some of the early reviews for this, a part of me is sort of happy that I didn't read Four Letter Word yet. I went into this book blind. I didn't know Jamie and so he started with a blank slate. I've gotta say that I fell for him pretty quickly. Yeah yeah yeah "but what about when he cussed out Tori?" So what? I would have done the same thing. I probably would have said A LOT worse. Given the circumstances, that one scene didn't deter me from swooning all over him.

Tori, on the other
MELISSA
Dec 03, 2016 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
4.5 She Was Mine Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo BBC34A6C-290C-4065-A86F-36CD343C3B8D_zpsxsbkka9b.jpg

Tori Rivera is a 24 yr. old woman living in Dogwood Beach, North Carolina. She's a waitress, & works at an ocean-front restaurant called Whitecaps. A gorgeous local surfer named Jamie McCade comes into her work constantly hitting on her. He's made it his mission to harass her & push all her buttons. He's rude, arrogant & the sexiest man she's ever seen. Tori refuses to be just another one of his hook ups, so she tries her best to act un
Beverly
Nov 26, 2016 Beverly rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

From the moment I met Jamie and Tori I was excited for this story. If you read Four Letter Word you could feel the chemistry these two had despite their love/hate relationship. I couldn’t wait to see what developed between them and see how their story unfolded.

For those who don’t know their story here is some background info. Tori is a waitress at a restaurant Jamie frequents. Jamie is professional surfer and super cocky. Of course Jamie comes on super strong when he first meets Tori,
FMABookReviews
Dec 06, 2016 FMABookReviews rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
From my review of Four Letter Word:
"I loved the side story with the secondary characters, Tori and Jamie. Their banter was fabulous! Jamie is the perfect example of a male whore waiting to be redeemed and he wants Tori to be his redeemer. Tori is spectacular. She's level headed and not afraid to speak her mind. She is fun, mouthy, sarcastic and protective. The perfect friend."

Jamie and Tori made that book for me. I loved them and could not wait to get their book.

Unfortunately, what I got was an
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
I’ve said this before, but I popped my erotica cherry as it were with a J. Daniels book (Sweet Addiction, in case you’re curious). She’s had a special place in my heart ever since. I love her and her books—almost as much as bacon—and while I liked Hit the Spot, I didn’t adore it.

This is the second standalone in the Dirty Deeds series. We met Jamie in the first book, Four Letter Word. Honestly, I thought he was a bit of an ass in that book. I’m not a huge fan of alpha a-hole heroes, but I was wil
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 11, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, arc
4 Hitting it Stars

I love J. Daniels reads and I love this series. There’s something about alpha males in meaty books that just grab your attention. Hit the Spot is the second book in the Dirty Deeds series and is a standalone. This is Tory and Jamie’s story. They are best friends of the main characters in the previous book, Four Letter Word.

I LOVE Tory from Four Letter Word. I always like the spunky best friend and I was anxious to read her tale. She’s the one that had an affair with a married
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 "Loser and Legs" Stars!!!

Speechless...Utterly Speechless!!!

And this right here is the very main reason why I love reading J.Daniels works. She never ceases to amaze me and her works screams Perfectly Imperfect. Just when I thought I couldn't love her works even more, she writes this beautiful story that is really so unique and addictive. Not over the top, but OFF THE CHARTS! And Hit The Spot really "Hit The Spot". Straight A!

My God, I cannot contain what I'm feeling right now even after s
Maria...
4 Loser & Legs stars

"I hit your soft and I'm fuckin' stayin' there.

Another lovely reading by this great author in the "Dirty Deeds series"! I enjoyed this book and the characters and the story line. They were HOT for each other and they had some AMAZING sex scenes going on that could set any house in fire!!! I liked how they challenge each other and argued as a foreplay...Dammmm!!!!

Jamie MacCade. Gorgeous dickhead.
Local asshole.
Biggest player on the planet.

Jamie and Tori were a good coupl
Megan

****4 Stars****

description

“Legs? Did you just call me Legs?”

I really enjoyed this hot, easy-going romance. I do have a soft spot for over the top arrogant alphas, with a dirty mouth, who know exactly want they want and are cocky enough to know they will get exactly what they want. If you are a fan of the arrogant, cocky, smart mouthed alpha heroes, then this is definitely a book for you.

One of the things I absolutely loved about this story was how determined Jamie was to get Tori. He was so passionate a
Malene_D *Bad&DirtyBooks*
Nov 10, 2016 Malene_D *Bad&DirtyBooks* rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc, fav-author
Move over Trouble aka Brian cause Jamie has taken your place and captured my heart. I have to be honest and say, that I was a little skeptical about Jamie because he was all about the ladies and screwing around, but after finishing Hit The Spot I can safely say I was wrong. Very wrong about him and who he was as a person and as a man. I liked the introduction of Tori in Four Letter Word and in Hit The Spot she went all out and showed me all her sides I came to enjoy and many many more.

Tori defin
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 07, 2016 JewelsyGoolsy rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I gotta admit that I really enjoyed this one. Despite all the OTT dialogue spewing from the H's mouth, and despite the h's semi borderline personality disorder (that tested my patience every once in a while); I really, really ate this one up with a big, enjoable spoon!

The thing that dropped a star for me would be the H's overly OTT, semi uneducated, repetitive vernacular and communication style. Which I felt, considering his upper middle-class background, was kind of overly done and distr
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: December 6, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance

I have to admit, this series is a guilty pleasure for me. Normally, I enjoyed the sweeter side of romances because I get sick of meeting arrogant men who get the woman anyways. But J. Daniels does something with her stories (like this one) that hooks me from the get go and makes me want to read them anyway! With that being said, this is a very sexy read filled with swoon and all the feels you can think of! Our hero is a surfer (hehe,
Tina
Oct 05, 2016 Tina marked it as stay-away-not-for-me
This is not a review, just a note for me.
The author has great writing, and I am reading the first one now but I'm gonna skip this one because of my triggers (view spoiler)
Radmila
Dec 07, 2016 Radmila rated it it was amazing
"...I didn't know what guy you were.I didn't know if I could believe what you would say to me or how you would make me feel. I didn't want to be stupid. I didn't want to fall for this guy who acted like I meant something to him and who would say things to me that I would think about for hours after he left. I didn't want you to hurt me. I was scared. That's why I fought it. Then I stopped fighting it. I stopped because I knew who you were. My heart knew exactly which guy you were. It still know ...more
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
JAMIE!!!!!!
I can't wait for all of you to meet quite possibly my favorite J Daniels hero to date <3

Beta read

Follow me on facebook Follow Me on Twitter blog
Mg Herrera
Feb 24, 2016 Mg Herrera rated it it was amazing
5 "JAMIE HIT MY SOFT" stars.

From over to cover, Hit The Spot was absolutely impossible to put down. J. Daniels never fails to delight with her love to-death characters and their engaging wit. She definitely knows how to cock up the perfect read. Sinfully sexy and sweet, you will devour it in a heartbeat.

Hit The Spot, is the second book in the dirty Deeds series but can be read as a standalone. And if you read the first one, then you know all about Jamie McCade and his obsession with LEGS!!!!

I h
AJ
Nov 29, 2016 AJ rated it really liked it
“This feels like forever”

Hot and sexy with fantastic banter and an intense romance that is so much fun, this is a great read!

4 stars!

After falling in mad love with Four Letter Word earlier this year, I have been SO excited to get my hands on this book! The tease that was Jamie and Tori in the first book was irresistible, and it’s continued on in their own story, which picks up where the last one left off – though this can easily be read as a standalone.

Jamie McCade is champion surfer and runs h
  • Before the Dawn
  • Behind Closed Doors
  • Screwmates
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
  • Bad Judgment
  • Forget You, Ethan
  • Wide Open Spaces (Shooting Stars, #2)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay, #1)
  • Don't Let Go (Hope, #6)
  • Mr. Mysterious (Mister, #4)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • Too Wild to Tame (Romancing the Clarksons, #2)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • One Thousand Wishes
J. Daniels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Sweet Addiction series, the Alabama Summer series, and the Dirty Deeds series.

She would rather bake than cook, she listens to music entirely too loud, and loves writing stories her children will never read. Her husband and children are her greatest loves, with cupcakes coming in at a close second.

J grew up in Baltimore and re
More about J. Daniels...

Dirty Deeds (2 books)
  • Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds, #1)