Start by marking “G.I. BABY” as Want to Read:
G.I. BABY

G.I. BABY

A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE...

Major Craig Walker is an elite, decorated combat pilot.
He's an eagle in the sky, a free bird and busy killing in the name of democracy.
His social life is as good as dead. Women are just a source of momentary physical pleasures as he has no time to build any semblance of relationship. Even during tour breaks, a soldier is never really off duty
Published February 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about G.I. BABY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about G.I. BABY

Naksed
This book has an identity crisis. Parts of it read like a dime store smutfest fantasy. Parts of it were Harlequinny complete with (view spoiler).

And then there is the war against
Carol-Ann
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read beautifully written with great emotion definitely a roller coaster of a ride a real page turner loved the character's and there chemistry a love story that definitely kept you on the edge of you're seat to see what was going to happen next ! First book I have read by this author won't be my last thank you to a dear friend who introduced me to her books!
Lynne Malcolm Tilley
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My thoughts on GIB..........

When I started reading it I figured I'd get as far as i could and then pick it up again this morning. I finished it at 7am and fell asleep at 7.15am.......

Ok here goes: when I first started reading I honestly honestly wanted to kick Craig in the nuts. I HATED him. Sure I got he had a stressful life and needed to burn tension and stress off but Jesus he was a dick head. As the story progressed and he started to get feelings for Andi I was dubious that a real emotional
Andrea Fleury
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great romance

At first when I read the synopsis of this I wasn't quite sure. I thought. Another bad boy military story. Oh but I was wrong. There was a hot blue eyed military guy. But this book had meaning. The amount of military knowledge was great and the blue eyed man was a very sexy man. The sex scenes are off the charts.
Myra Espino
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice read!

This is the first book that I read written by Ms. Eve Montelibano and I was hooked. From the start up to the last, I was easily pulled in into the story and the characters. What I love about this book distrust it's full of surprises. There may be times that I want to throat punch the hero but my gawd.... he's so dreamy and swoon worthy in the 1/2 part of the book. Overall, this book is a good read. :) Looking forward to reading more of her books.
Lexi Divan
Feb 03, 2018 rated it liked it
A soldier who doesn't want to give up fighting and a woman waiting home with his son praying he's alive. It was a good book but way too much military stuff for me. I did like it quite a bit though. Filled with stubborn people and past circumstances that may repeat itself.
Stellame25
This was surprisingly good! This so reminded me of adolescent days of reading romance books by Sandra Brown or Judith McNaught, but with touch of added smut. Good story. Good read!
Dena
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Intense

This story was so cute I couldn't put it down. I really liked Craig he was so dominant. He came at Andi with everything he had it was admirable.
Alexandraa W
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good!!! So sweet
Elle Reads
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Every page is a roller coaster ride. One of my favorite read is military romance so I ended up devouring this book for 2 days. I love the pair so much, how they developed feelings for each other and I really enjoyed the military stuff. Definitely a must read.
Terra James
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Craig, a combat pilot, for the United States Air Force meets Andi. The encounter is anything but sweet. He's an arrogant ass, but he's found his match with Andi. She can be just as stubborn and heard headed. Craig mistakes Andi for a girl his buddy was post to send to him. Their first sexual encounter is horrible, and not something Andi wants or is expecting as she is a virgin. She soon figures out there's something that draws her to Craig. He makes her an offer she can't refuse. He'll pay ...more
Cathy
Mar 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked this book but there were some things that bothered me. They spoke like British and that wasn't explained until later. Even then, I don't know if they had accents. The language differences were confusing. And don't get me started on Sugar Pie. Why did the author take "under God" out of the pledge of allegiance? That was a huge moment! It actually interrupted the scene for me. I have to read that again wondering if I was the one that missed something. It kind of really bothered me. Here wa ...more
Salma Al Far
Feb 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
ughhhhh. I had hopes for this book and all the review were positive.
But I did not like it or enjoy it even. I finished the book just for the sake that I never leave a book before I finish it.
That does not mean that I did not skip many pages or even chapters.
Andi was annoying and she was acting like a child. She was mean to walker and I do not know why he wanted her so much.
She planned to keep the baby away for her dad, who does that ???
Even though she knew what it is like to grow without a d
M.L.
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Eve Montelibano took me on a wild ride—literally. And, a delicious one at that. :)

Let’s begin by saying that Craig was a cocky-I’ll eff anything-@$$, but once Serena appeared into his life, the fighter pilot prodigy was smitten beyond belief and fell hard.

I. LOVED. IT!

“By not watching too much TV…” – This quote hit too close to home and brought tears to my eyes. There was humor, action, sexy-delicious-scenes, and an unconventional love story that touched my heart.

I highly recommend G.I.
Pepper Mint
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My heart is bursting with so much joy and happiness, I could cry. Well, I did cry, swoon and off my seat.Eve Monte Author you dig deep in this story. I haven't read anything like it. I was immobilize in few of the scenes. You took me to a place I never thought I could ever be. That scene makes my heart skip a beat and I need to chase my breath. Your way of telling the story is so mesmerising. It suck me in more and more. It's just amaaaaaziiing..... Hangover sky rocketed high! The best read! 5st ...more
Roxy
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
BEAUTIFUL AND HEROIC

I think I found a favorite author! This is my second book from Eve and I love it to pieces. Although I don't think it can beat Baby Daddy (I truly love to the deepest this one) it was beautiful, amazing story. Well written and described all Craig when through war! Never give up on LOVE, I think that's the motto for Eve in her books. Looking forward for more of her!!! Definitely planning in reading more of her books!!!
Jacqui Brooks
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot pilot + hot virgin = baby

Major Craig Walker comes home from his deployment to find Andi asleep in his bed. He thinks she's there for some quick sex. It turns out she only fell asleep there after cleaning Craig's apartment. Craig gets her to agree to spend a week with him. Craig tracks her down when he returns from another deployment and finds a pregnant Andi. Andi wants nothing to do with a service man. Craig decides he wants her and the baby to be a family.
Zoraida
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book very much, but unfortunately, Me. Montelibano has no idea that puertorricas - (from Puerto Rico) are American citizens. We don't emigrate in the way it's trying to convey in the sentence, we move from one place to another the same way the Hawaiian move from Hawaii to let say California.

The book is an interesting story, to bad the end was rushed and we never found out what happened to Craig s mother
Linda Martin
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional!!

What an amazing and exceptional story this is. This author must have wrote with her heart on this. The storyline is so current and the characters were so real I could feel their emotions with each page. I loved it and recommend it!
♡Tonya♡
I was pleasantly surprised with this book. The hero, a military pilot, didn't do relationships or commitments but he just couldn't shake his need to find the h. although some of the "action" scenes could have been shorter, this was a great story
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesomely sexy

Love military men!!! This is a sexy, sweet and hot romance. Both H/h let their past and their parents mistakes guide their lives, until they rock each other's worlds and life is never the same
Carrie Gubish
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book

This book was a lot better than I really thought. I really didn't think going into it I would like him but I really did. It is a quick read and lots of sex, romance and drama.
Simona Webb
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Swooning Over Here

Wow, a must read!!!! .......... THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING US .......... YES, THE STORY WAS WONDERFUL, BUT AS I READ ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT - OUR SERVICEMEN/WOMEN ........
Rose White
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She writes beautiful story

If you are looking for a book that will keep you entertained, look no further. This is one has the right ingredients to keep you engage and forget the chores that awaits you-lol.
Leslie
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read.

If you're a fan of military romance's, this is the book for you!

Their start is unconventional, but their ending is HEA.
Djg
Jun 12, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF @ 7%
Not grabbing me, moving on.
Jeannette
Feb 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Good book

This was a good book to read. It had sad and sweet moments. I hope to read more from this author.
Renee
The h annoyed me and some of the military stuff was way incorrect and was hard for me to overlook
Maria
Apr 08, 2016 rated it liked it
3 words for this book. Explosively and Intensely Hot. ❤

• Taken by the Earl (Regency Unlaced, #3)
  • Captured by the Bodyguard
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • AMBER - His to Reclaim (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 2): 50 Loving States, New York Pt. 2 (Ruthless Tycoons 4)
  • Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom (Island Moonlight Collection #1)
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Loving The Enemy
  • Operation Atonement
  • Sinful Intent
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • Marrying his Brother: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • Leashing the Virgin: A Bad Boy Romance
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • The Wedding
  • The Long Ball
  • Kiss of Ice (St. James Family #1)
Eve Montelibano is an Interior Designer and a hopeless romantic. That said, she couldn't be blamed for the amount of cheese and cream you'll find in her books. She loves to write about jaded, super alpha heroes and spunky, sassy heroines.and enjoys putting them in a lot of sticky, steamy, sweaty situations. Definitely not for the fainthearted.

Her favorite authors are Jackie Collins (modern fiction
“If her lips down there were hands, they'd be clapping in anticipation.” 2 likes