Start by marking “Carried Away (The Moore Brother, #2)” as Want to Read:
Carried Away (The Moore Brother, #2)

Carried Away

(The Moore Brothers #2)

A woman struggling to make ends meet…

Ellie Charles will do anything for anybody, although her honest streak will totally embarrass the hell out of her while she does it. Just because she’s quick to offer help, doesn’t mean she’s quick to ask for it. And right now? With the bills piling up and the disconnect notices rolling in, she could really use some help. When James Mo
Published February 15th 2016 by Little Bird Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Carried Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carried Away

Crazychriss889
After his girlfriend for 10 years left him, James is on the edge. He is drunk and at the bar with his friends. Not a good combination. Ellie is there, too, and he basically bodyshames her. James fell to pieces after the ending of his relationship. Now, he is awful and destructive.

Not a good start for a book.

Can’t believe this guy does this. I mean, gosh, four pages in and I dislike him.
I mean, yeah, sure, he’s lost all sense of empathy when the supposed love of his life left but come on, thinkin
Liz
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
I had high hopes after book 1, but James and Ellie's story felt incomplete. It felt like the author left out huge chunks of what would have been a good story just to keep it short.

With one exception, James is NOTHING like Ian. He's not at all romantic; in fact he's a d-bag most of the time and I kept wondering why this chick continually chooses to be a doormat for people. He still has the Moore protective streak in him, however.

I found Ellie's character to be quite sad and weak... she makes poo
Kayread
Jul 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Italian Princess
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
James was soon to be married to his high school sweetheart and he thought he had the world by it's tail; but he couldn't have been more wrong. When James finds out that his fiancé is cheating on him, his life as he knows it begins to spiral out of control. He begins to withdraw from his family and turns to alcohol to numb the pain. When that wasn't enough, he starts MMA fighting in an attempt to focus his anger in a different direction but his downward spiral continued. Ellie hasn't had much luc ...more
Teri
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well James wasn't portrayed as the nicest guy and when he propositions Elle he can't seem any worse. But as you get the back story on how James became who he is you kinda change your impression of him as he becomes more human and the sweet side comes out. They are the perfect pair and although I am not a fan quick to bed stories I did enjoy this the second book in the series better than the first.

While these stories are interlinked because duh they are family you can read the as a standalone boo
Nancy Margolis
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good /but ending week

I enjoyed the book, sometimes it did not hold my attention as much as I would have liked. I also felt the end was a bit anticlimactic, they found out who the stalker was and it wasn't a big deal. Come on, that should have been made into somewhat of a suspenseful chapter or two.
Monica  Christie
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I felt the ending was rushed, and I wanted more.
Really enjoyed watching these two connect.
You could tell James was not in love with his ex-fiance and they were just a habit.
So watching him fall in love and see what love really is was great.
Every girl needs her knight in shining armor.
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
James Moore learns the hard way that money can’t buy you everything, especially happiness.

James had it all: a trust fund, his childhood sweetheart and their upcoming wedding. Yet his world is shattered in one night when he finds out his fiancée has cheated on him. Left reeling from the revelation, James is on a downward spiral of booze, women and MMA fighting to release his anger.

Ellie Charles is struggling to keep her café and coffee shop afloat thanks to being saddled with debts run up by her
Lily
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
it started out okay..i couldnt accept some of the things the h did which made this 1 a 2 star.
After the how she tells him she is pregnant.He is justifiably angry. (view spoiler)
To wrap up the scene and not prolong it ,she met with the accident and then giving us no options other than to accept her lying and just asking forgiveness as s
Zeinab Dh
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I got this in exchange for an honest review, I am a fan of this author and enjoy her work a lot
I loved Ellie and James a lot they are so captivating I loved how things are in this one how emotions are so real raw there was a lot of fun laughter and much more that will keep you glued to this one till the end I was sad that I had reached the end because I want more of this couple and not just them but of all the other characters as well this family is amazing hope to see more of each one and I re
Marsha Wright
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great next story, thank you Abby Brooks!

Loved this family, town and romance. This was a 5 star for me, the characters were fun, and loved the romantic lesson when love seeks up on them.
Jodi
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Super series

I love this series. It just keeps getting better with each book. Great writer! We'll developed plot, characters and settings. I felt as if they were old friends by the end and was sad to finish the books.
Stacy Peckens
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I am loving the Moore series. Looking forward to Harry story. Hoping their is story for their too. Great read
Cari
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pov-dual
This one was ok. I was disappointed at the end. The story just seemed to cut off. Could've used an epilogue or something.
Julie
Aug 29, 2016
Linda Tillman
May 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Now You're Mine (MINE, #5)
  • REX (The Billionaire Croft Brothers, Book Three)
  • Thirty Days of Shame
  • Evan (Carter Brothers #2.5)
  • A Broken Vow (Inked Angels MC #3)
  • The Rebel Billionaire  (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #5)
  • Let it Burn (The Barrington Billionaires #4)
  • At His Mercy (Hell Brigade Motorcycle Club, #4)
  • The Wife
  • Tech Bear (Bear Patrol, #4)
  • Jackson Stiles, Road to Redemption (Jackson Stiles , #1)
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #2)
  • The Auction: A Billionaire Wins a Date
  • The Navy SEAL's Holiday Fling (Ballybeg Bad Boys, #3)
  • The Reason Series: Complete Collection (Reason, #1-4)
  • Gideon (Devils on Horseback, #5)
  • Atlas
  • A SmokeJumpers Christmas (SmokeJumpers #1.5)

The Moore Brothers (5 books)
  • Blown Away (The Moore Brothers, #1)
  • Swept Away: Harry and Willow (The Moore Brothers #3)
  • Break Away: Lilah and Cole (The Moore Brothers #4)
  • Purely Wicked: The Moore Cousins (The Moore Brothers #5)