Start by marking “French Fries With A Side of Guys” as Want to Read:
French Fries With A Side of Guys

French Fries With A Side of Guys

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Payton Carter is one of six kids (all of which are named after famous football players), not to mention the only girl in the Carter household. With this much testosterone and no mother, it’s no wonder she’s absolutely clueless when it comes to makeup, dances, and talking to guys she’s crushing on. And now she’s about ready to start her freshman year of high school, which i ...more
ebook
Published September 14th 2016 by Swoon Romance

To ask other readers questions about French Fries With A Side of Guys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about French Fries With A Side of Guys

Haddie Harper
DISCLAIMER: I received a copy of this book in exchange for honest review.

Firstly, the title. It's super cute. Upon first seeing it, my interest was intrigued. The first pages had me smiling because Payton tries to avoid pushing and shoving matches at the front door with her siblings. I am in that situation all the time! Payton is a bit of a tom-boy at first. Obvious character traits any girl might inherit from hanging out with her older brothers. Bad thing? Nah! Oh, except for the fact that havi
Moriah
Sep 09, 2016 rated it liked it
*This review can also be found on A Leisure Moment ( French Fries With A Side of Guys*

**I received an eARC of this book via Swoon Romance in exchange for an honest review**

description

Just read that title. Seriously. It’s genius. I love fries and, if you haven’t noticed by my reviews, I’m also fond of guys. The title told me everything I needed to know. Plus, it’s a sports romance! What? Sign me up!

Payton Carter had been surrounded by her brothers—also named after professional football players—her entire li
Tammy
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Payton Carter and her five brothers are all named after famous football players thanks to their football loving dad. Starting her freshman year of high school, she wonders how in the world she will ever find a cute boyfriend with all her brothers lurking nearby and scaring off any prospects. She suddenly runs into her crush, the quarterback from the rival school, and to her surprise he is transferring to her school to play football. Things are starting to look up for her.

After much coaxing by he
A Leisure Moment

description

Overall, this was a cute read. The romance was extremely light, and it would be appropriate for younger readers. It did have some slow moments, but none that would take away from the story as a whole. Payton was a good MC in all her football loving glory, and she and her brothers had a good relationship. If you’re looking for an afternoon or weekend read, give this one a try.

Read the rest of the review!

Follow A Leisure Moment

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram | BlogLovin | YouTube | Itunes

Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

French Fries With A Side of Guys begins when Payton is talked into trying out for the football team. The problem is that she ends up getting the spot and beating her crush. And now he won't even talk to her anymore. Add into the fact that she still likes him, her best friend is treating her like crap, and she's getting crap from some people because she's playing football.

Things get better and worse for Payton as she continues to play very good, and more
Reanne
Sep 14, 2017
Renae McKenzie
Sep 09, 2016
Kadambari Khanwale
rated it did not like it
Aug 11, 2018
Rhi
Renee Rousseau
Daniela
Sep 02, 2016
I was born and raised in Michigan (just look for the giant mitten on the map—it’ll likely throw a snowball at you). I spent most of my time in Michigan, but while in the army got to call KS, SC, MO, and CA home for awhile as well.

As a kid my family moved around a lot. Try spending both your freshman and senior years at new schools (yeah, loads of fun). I could’ve changed my name to “new girl”.

I