Start by marking “Yours Forever (Christy Miller, #3)” as Want to Read:
Yours Forever (Christy Miller, #3)

Yours Forever (Christy Miller #3)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  1,168 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
Teens across the nation have made this series from Robin Jones Gunn a bestseller! Readers can find out for themselves why the series is so popular as they, too, become friends with Christy Miller. She becomes the perfect role model for today's teens by making a commitment to Christ in the first book and then growing in her walk with the Lord in the next eleven books. Throu ...more
Published September 1st 1998 by Bethany House Publishers (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Yours Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours Forever

Carmen
Apr 30, 2014 rated it did not like it
Communication is important in relationships. Why can't people just talk to each other? This book is about Christy and Todd. They like each other, but dance around the issue. It doesn't help that Todd is a total flake who basically just ignores Christy unless they're talking about the Lord. So annoying! I think we're supposed to believe Christy is over-reacting or being a brat, but really I think Todd needs to get his act together and start showing Christy some love.

Also, there's a lot of weird l
Lydia Dyslin
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yours Forever by Robin Jones Gunn is the third book in the Christy Miller series.

One thing I really enjoyed about this book was just getting to know Christy's family better (her parents and younger brother, David, not Uncle Bob and Aunt Marti who we have read TONS about already in the series). So far they have been pretty elusive, but this time they were really there and not just in the background telling Christy whether she could date or not.

I loved the heart-to-heart talk with Christy's moth
Jamie
Dec 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Vacation has arrived and Christy and her younger brother are off to spend the week with their Aunt Marti and Uncle Bob. Christy has high hopes for seeing Todd again but nothing seems to go as she thought. From shop-a-holic Marti giving unwanted opinions, jealousy games and an adorable yet annoying little brother, Christy is put to the test of patience and understanding.

One small thing in the series really jumped out at me was Aunt Marti. For the past couple books I thought she was a r
Abigail the Fangirl
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh Christy, you sure do know how to annoy a person.
Celestial
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an incredible set of books. Because I read them all in a set they all meld into one book in my mind.
As inspiring Christian fiction this would be at the top of my list, just under Erynn Mangum's books. Let's just say that I learned some much needed lessons from a these books. Despite the fact that the main character Christy is 15 years-old I could still relate to the issues she struggled with. The lessons she learned were very good, and there was a lot of Bible content involved in Christ
Claire Davis
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved the action and romance in this book. Then was action and drama that always on the edge in the story. This is a story about Christy Miller who spends a summer with her grandparents. When she first came, she was teased for her looks but after her aunt spending hundreds of money on her new look, she gets friends and a boy. She was going to stay the whole summer with her aunt and uncle but after she gets a strange phone call by her parents she has to leave before. Will she ever be back?
It i
Brittania
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best book series I've ever read :)
Kinsey
Dec 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2nd-quarter
When Christy goes to visit her aunt and finds out that Todd is in town, things start to get confusing... Then all of her old friends from the summer past and even Todd barely speak to her... She constantly finds herself asking 'what's goning on?'.
I would recommend this book to young teens because it is simple and easy to read, yet keeps you wanting more of the story. I really like how you can easily relate this book to your own life and how you learn lessons along with Christy on her journey!
Kerith
Jul 26, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya
Todd returns to Newport Beach in book #3 and he and Christy slowly explore this brand new relationship they've begun -- mainly to not label it with anything at all. Gunn builds up his character more here, but unfortunately he begins to take on too "perfect" a veneer, a veritable Bible scholar for one so young. But this is just the beginning.

Still a lovely family story and another step forward for Christy and her friends.
Jul 11, 2008 rated it liked it
This book was okay, I liked elements of the plot and thought that it did have some good points, but as far as entertainment-wise and teenage christian fiction, I'd say you were probably better off with a novel by Melody Carlson.

*Taken from my book reviews blog: http://reviewsatmse.blogspot.com/2008...
  • Face the Music (Diary of a Teenager Girl: Chloe, #4)
  • Love Rules
  • Purity Reigns (Laurel Shadrach, #1)
  • Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart, #2)
  • The Haunting (Forbidden Doors, #4)
41954
ROBIN JONES GUNN is the much loved author of over 90 books with more than 5 million copies of her titles sold worldwide. Her Father Christmas books are a Hallmark Original movie. Her popular Christy Miller series now continues in Christy & Todd: The Married Years. Robin's novels and non-fiction works have received multiple awards and are a favorite with book clubs and study groups. Robin and h ...more
More about Robin Jones Gunn...

Christy Miller (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Summer Promise (Christy Miller, #1)
  • A Whisper and a Wish (Christy Miller, #2)
  • Surprise Endings (Christy Miller, #4)
  • Island Dreamer (Christy Miller, #5)
  • A Heart Full of Hope (Christy Miller, #6)
  • True Friends (Christy Miller, #7)
  • Starry Night (Christy Miller, #8)
  • Seventeen Wishes (Christy Miller, #9)
  • A Time to Cherish (Christy Miller, #10)
  • Sweet Dreams (Christy Miller, #11)
“When I was little, I used to think that the sky at night was a big, black blanket that separated heaven from earth, and the stars were a whole bunch of little pin holes that the angels poked in the blanket so they could look down on us.” 10 likes
“It seems that when dreams come true they never turn out the same way you dreamed them. They twist and turn and disappoint, leaving you wanting so much more. I don't know which to blame: the dream itself or the reality that dissolves the dream” 7 likes