Start by marking “Emergency Delivery (Love Emergency, #2)” as Want to Read:
Emergency Delivery (Love Emergency, #2)

Emergency Delivery

(Love Emergency #2)

Madison Foley is determined to stand on her own two feet, no matter how wobbly her circumstances. Fate, however, keeps throwing her off balance, and then sending heroically hot paramedic Hunter Knox to save her.

She’s put men on the back burner until she gets her life on track.

But Hunter’s got other plans.

Decisions. Decisions.

**Can be read as a stand alone**
Published March 14th 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Brazen)

To ask other readers questions about Emergency Delivery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emergency Delivery

Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Samanthe Beck Fans, Brazen Fans
3.5 When a Hero Is Really Just a Man Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Sometimes it would be so easy to let others step in and save the day for us...make us feel safe and cared for... with no other worries. But then when the fantasy haze has cleared and the reality of life takes over, what becomes more thrilling and desirable is doing things for yourself and making your own way. The true fantasy is to be competent, self-sufficient and be equal in whatever situation...and THEN finding, if wanted, that o
XxTainaxX
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book. Hunter is a paramedic with a huge heart and a hero complex. He meets Madison when he and his partner/best friend Beau help her deliver her baby after she gets into a car accident and goes into labor. She leaves an impression and he goes to check on her the next day to find she has already been discharged. Missed opportunity, right? Well the universe has other plans for these two because she ends up in the hospital again and Beau catches wind of it and shares i ...more
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Aww this book was a super low angst sexy hot giant cupcake covered in mounds of sweet buttercream with yummy edible glitter on it...

description
Nicola
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it

Samanthe Beck brings her reader another paramedic to love in Emergency Delivery. If you're looking for a steamy read, then I'll be honest, this leans more towards slow-burn and emotional rather than hot and sexy, but the eventual action we are brought between this couple is of Samanthe's usual quality.

“Gotta have faith in happy endings. Otherwise, what’s the point?”

We met Hunter and Madison in book one and I have to confess I wasn't expecting her to become his love interest. Their m
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - Second in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 4 stars

★Review★

Another enjoyable book in the series.

Loved loved loved Hunter. And Madison was awesome, a crappy life but so dete
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pC1N1I

Oh. My. Gosh. The sweet! Emergency Delivery was adorable and wonderful and had me doing all kinds of girly sighing because seriously it was so flipping cute.

The Gist: Sometimes you meet your one true love while pushing another human out your hooha. Such, it seems, is Madison's lot in life as a sexy EMT comes to her rescue after a car accident. And that EMT, well, Hunter decides he's just gonna keep her and her daughter J
Irene
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Another great read by Samanthe Beck, I really enjoyed Emergency Delivery.

The storyline was entertaining, the drama was well done, nothing too over the top, the characters were likable, fun, relatable and they had amazing chemistry.

description

Hunter and Madison were great together, I liked how their relationship developed. After everything Madison had been through with her low life baby daddy it was heartwarming seeing her find happiness and stability in a caring, supportive & loving man like Hun
Astrid
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit, 2017
Eigentlich weiß ich es ja selber: Das wird nichts.
Das Cover, der Klappentext - alles schreit nach "Lass es, Astrid", aber dann kriegt man es kostenlos zur Verfügung gestellt und denkt sich, dass einfache Literatur auch mal ganz angenehm ist. Man kann seinen Kopf frei machen und das Buch schnell durchlesen. Angenehme Abendunterhaltung - denkste!

Vorne weg: Man kann das Buch schnell lesen. Ich habe gerade mal drei Stunden für das ganze Werk von Frau Beck gebraucht. Sie ist also nicht frei von jed
Beanimous
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Not a badly written book, it is sweet and nice, but at the same time not particularly memorable.

I didn't roll my eyes and I didn't find anything particularly annoying, there is even no reason for me to dislike the book, overall a Meh kind of book.

I remained unconvinced of the relationship between the hero and heroine. I don't see their attraction apart from appreciating each other's physical attributes. The conflict at the end felt forced and the 'violent' scene seem a little ridiculous to me, h
Veronika
Feb 19, 2016 rated it did not like it

ARC provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review!

EMERGENCY DELIVERY BY SAMANTHE BECK
★☆☆☆☆ (1 star)
________________________________

❌ After reading and thoroughly enjoying the first book in the series, I couldn't wait to read Hunter's story! I liked him in the first book and when we met Madison towards the end of the previous novel, I thought how fun it would be if they ended up together. So imagine my excitement when I read the blurb. I had high expectat
Ginny Rose
"Consider this a Code 3 emergency.." Basically the code needed to read this series, this book.

A suggestion about this book is read the first book, " Emergency Engagement ". How this book starts comes from the previous story, and you won't fully appreciate the characters involved if you skip a book. Does this mean this book cannot be read as a standalone? It can, absolutely. But the story just won't tug at your readers heart, the way it's supposed to.

Emergency Delivery, absolutely LOVED it. Hun
Robin Bielman
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was fun, sexy, charming, and as usual with a Samanthe Beck book, the characters totally stole my heart. Thinking about how Hunter and Madison first meet, and then getting a glimpse years later, is all kinds of awesome. (What a "how my parents met" story!) Everything in between is fantastic, too, and the book kept me up waaaay past my bedtime!
Christine
Pin the Tail on the Romance time! My TBR list is at an out of control 415 ouf ot 1436 books, so I spun the magic random number generator app to get book #144: Emergency Delivery by Samanthe Beck

Is It Part of A Series: Love Emergency (#2)

Rating: I am a secret fan of stories where the guy falls for a pregnant woman or a new mom but the baby isn't his. If it is well done, that kind of story can be magical. Hunter had all the makings for that unicorn of an amazing insta-dad: he was devoted, patient,
A Klue
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Clark Kent move over. There’s a new superman in town and his name is Hunter Knox. Current paramedic, future potential doctor, he’s handsome, caring, compassionate, and can’t say no to helping others in distress. Especially, beautiful down on their luck new mommies like Madison Foley who’ve had the proverbial rug pulled out from under them. Fate, destiny, or just plain dumb luck seems to keep putting Madison in his path.

The author’s writing style flows seamlessly across the pages and the natural
Ofelia
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Madison met Hunter under unconventional circumstances. They immediately shared a bond after Hunter helped Madison deliver her baby. As I continued to read their story I fell more in love with Hunter; kind of hard not to since he is such an amazing guy. It makes me want my own paramedic. A must read!
Ana Buenrostro
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
I was sooo looking forward to reading this book but it just didnt do it for me, at all. I rolled my eyes so many times and I just found the heroine so annoying and immature. There wasnt really any character development.
Timitra
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although a bit slow in parts it was still a wonderful story that I quite enjoyed and I cannot wait to read the next book in the series.
Lavendel KnowsBest
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Madison hat ein riesiges Problem. Sie liegt in den Wehen ihres ersten Kindes. Eigentlich eine gute Sache, weniger gut ist, dass sie dies auf der Rückbank ihres Wagens durchstehen muss, der gerade in einen Unfall verwickelt war. Zum Glück kommt ihr Sanitäter Hunter zur Hilfe, der das kleine Mädchen gesund auf die Welt bringt. Ein turbulenter Start ins Leben, der nicht ruhiger wird, denn Mutter und Kind haben gerade kein Dach über dem Kopf und so bietet Hunter seine Hilfe an.

Der Klappentext hat mi
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-review
Maria Rose
It's not too often that the meet-cute in a romance happens when the heroine is in labour, but that's the case here in the second story of author Samanthe Beck's Love Emergency series, centered on a group of dedicated paramedics. It's Hunter's turn here, a secondary character in the first book of the series (Emergency Engagement, which was a fun, sexy, and emotional story released earlier this year about two neighbours and a fake engagement). He and his partner Beau are working when they get the ...more
Elizabeth Neal
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
**4.5 Stars**

You know how they say first impressions are important? Hunter gets to know, and see, Madison a lot upon making her acquaintance. Get your minds out of the gutter people. LOL Madison, a pregnant Madison, has just been involved in a car accident and guess what that triggered...yeah, this baby is ready to meet his/her Mom. Hunter, a paramedic, and his partner, Beau, are on duty. Thankfully, Hunter is able to build up a rapport with Madison and help keep her somewhat calm, despite the e
Abbie
This is book 2 of the "Love Emergency" series and can be easily read as a standalone. I actually read this book 1st and then hopped back to book 1. The opening of this book overlaps on New Year's Eve with the ending of Savannah/Beau's story. Since I read them out of order, I liked that I went back to book 1 and realized there was a whole lot going on in Beau's brain while he and Hunter were helping Madison deliver her baby on the side of the interstate.

I liked the first book, Emergency Engagemen
Christi Snow
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
My Review:
This was a really cute book. Madison and Hunter meet on the side of the highway as she's about to give birth to her baby. He's an EMT working at getting into medical school. She's a hot mess. But there's so much more to both their stories and that made me fall in love with both of them.

When Hunter was 19, he screwed up his life over a woman and a baby. Now, ten years later, he's working to fix all that. But Madison definitely throws a wrench into the works. Because she needs help, and
Megan
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hunter, bless your heart. You are so sweet. If y'all loved Beau, you will LOVE Hunter.

Hunter and Madison had an unconventional meeting, to say the least. She was way down on her luck, and he had a hero complex. Match made in heaven, right? But they were, and I loved both characters, and sweet baby Joy, too.

They both were stubborn, headstrong characters, who had their own ways of dealing with their issues. Sometimes successfully, sometimes, not so much. But they complemented each other in such a
Bette Hansen
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Every woman needs a Hunter Knox in their life!! He's sexy, passionate, dedicated and has a heart so big it makes you cry.

Paramedic Hunter Knox can't help it. Helping people isn't just what he does, it's part of who he is. His real goal though is getting into medical school and becoming a doctor. He can't let anything distract him - this time!!

If it wasn't for bad luck it would seem that Madison Foley had no luck at all. Her ex not only ran off when he found out Madison was pregnant, he cam
Lena Dublin
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How Can You Not Love This Book?

Samanthe Beck does it again. This was a fun, quirky, and smart read. We first met Madison when Hunter helped her deliver her daughter Joy in the middle of a freeway. (A paramedic's job is never done.) There was something about Madison that made Hunter want to help her. After he hears that Madison lands back in the hospital and is down in her luck, he decides to take her in.

The banter between all of the characters made reading this story fun to read. I liked that t
Amelia Strydom
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Funny, sexy with lots of depth. Beck is amazing, I just LOVE her books! I almost get a panic attack whenever I realise that I'm almost done with her backlist. I very seldom reread books, but I will resort to that strategy (and enjoy it immensely, I'm sure) when my stash is all gone. The heroine is vulnerable: she has just had a baby and is fresh from a toxic relationship. Hunter is a paramedic and delivers her baby, then takes them into his home - because he is the rescuing type. I love the fact ...more
Angela
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hunter, the paramedic who delivered Madison's baby on the side of the road is the sweetest and most dedicated hero I have read in awhile. Though Madison is a bit of a hot mess, and he should be concentrating on getting into med school, his rescue tendencies won't let him leave the girl to face the world alone. Hunter's scenes with baby Joy just melted my heart into a puddle! Swoon! Very cute, low angst book 2 that is a super quick read..
Jenn Hype
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
Do you like hot guys in uniform? Hunter could charm the panties off a corpse. That sounds gross and weird, but totally true. He is so damn sweet and sexy and swoon-worthy. I literally couldn't even write this review right after I read it because of my book hangover.

Oh Samanthe.... her books are just perfection. I can't even do her books justice with my reviews, so I'm just going to leave it at this...

READ THIS NOW! I give you my personal guarantee that you will love it.
Cenaida
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comtempory
What a great and sweet story. Enjoy the interaction of all the characters especially between the main characters. Also the friendship between Hunter and Beau was great. They had me laughing and remind me of my going on with my brothers. Hope there's a next book coming soon.
  • Tell Me You Want Me (Search and Seduce, #2)
  • Mistaken by Fate (Serve, #3)
  • Say You're Mine (Shillings Agency, #5)
  • Lovers Restored
  • Fight to the Finish (First to Fight, #3)
  • Boiling Point (Crossing the Line, #3)
  • Texas Heat (Texas Heat #1)
  • Seducing Her Rival
  • To Dare A SEAL (Sin City SEALs #2)
  • Dirty Deal (Perfectly Matched, #2)
  • Verliebe dich nie in einen Rockstar (Die Rockstar-Reihe #1)
  • Hot Puck (Rough Riders Hockey, #2)
  • The Bad Boy's Baby (Hope Springs, #3)
  • Playing for Her Heart (Gamers #2)
  • A Lady and Her Magic (Faerie, #1)
Wine lover, sleep fanatic, and USA Today Bestselling Author of sexy contemporary romance novels, Samanthe Beck lives in Malibu, California, with her long-suffering but extremely adorable husband and their turbo-son. Throw in a furry ninja named Kitty and Bebe the trash talking Chihuahua and you get the whole, chaotic picture.

When not dreaming up fun, fan-your-cheeks sexy ways to get her characters

Love Emergency (3 books)
  • Emergency Engagement (Love Emergency, #1)
  • Emergency Attraction (Love Emergency #3)
“Gotta have faith in happy endings. Otherwise, what’s the point?” 0 likes