Start by marking “Conspiracy Boy” as Want to Read:
Conspiracy Boy

Conspiracy Boy

(Angel Academy #2)

Nobody said senior year was going to be easy, but I wasn’t expecting pure hell, either. That’s right. HELL.

Demons attacking. Cheerleaders screaming. Vampires and werewolves asking where the bathroom is. Just another day here at St. Michael’s Guardian Training Academy. It wouldn’t be so bad if the administration would let me get back to my demon-slaying duties like every ot
Published April 4th 2016 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Conspiracy Boy, please sign up.
Melissa (YA Book Shelf) Sorry for the delayed reply! This book will be releasing on March 7, 2016!
Melissa (YA Book Shelf) Yes! It's coming out on March 7, 2016. Sorry for the delay in answering you - just saw this question now. :)

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.)

“They still wanted Jack to die. They still wanted me to kill him.”

This was a YA paranormal/ fantasy story featuring angels and demons.

Amelie was quite snippy again in this book, and she liked to say whatever she was thinking without considering the consequences. She did seem to mature a little bit over the course of the book though.

The storyline in this was o
Carrie
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Conspiracy Boy is the second book in the Angel Academy series by Cecily White. After thinking she had saved the world and beat the prophecy, Amelie Bennett has learned the worst thing you can possibly think is things just can't get any worse. Thinking things could get back to normal other than that pesky engagement to Luc while still being in love with Jack, Amelie now finds that the prophecy was never finished and she is still expected to become a killer.

As with Prophecy Girl I found Conspirac
Nasty Lady MJ
Feb 15, 2014 marked it as not-interested  ·  review of another edition
As tempting as it is avoid. Note to self: you did not like the first one. It was a Vampire Academy/Blue Bloods/Mortal Instruments/etc. knockoff and it probably would not be good for you to continue.
Lena
May 30, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
does anyone know when it will be out?
Leah
**IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CONSPIRACY GIRL THERE MAY BE SPOILERS**
When I saw Cecily White's Angel Academy series on Netgalley, it sounded awesome. It's been AGES since I've read a good paranormal YA series, absolutely ages, almost as if the genre has gone through its popular phase and no one really reads it any more, but if you have a hankering for the genre, start with this duo-logy. Because it's AMAZING. I devoured Prophecy Girl a few days prior and was going to read something else, but because I k
K.S. Marsden
Feb 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Ami is under a lot of pressure right now. Her twin sister is a serial murderer; she's engaged to society's vampire darling, whilst keeping her real relationship hidden; and she may or may not bring about the apocalypse.

I got a free copy from Netgalley and went into this without reading Prophecy Girl, so I confess, I felt like I was missing a lot going into this. I really want to read the first part of this series to find out why Luc and Ami are engaged; what happened with her sister; just genera
All Things Urban Fantasy
Review courtesy of All Things Urban Fantasy.

CONSPIRACY BOY is not the most amazing, most original young adult paranormal novel you'll ever read. However, if you don't go in expecting the next big thing, you're going to be extremely satisfied. It's a fun, action-filled read. And while White doesn't break any molds, she definitely makes things interesting.

With the nearly three year gap in between when the first Angel Academy book, PROPHECY GIRL, was published and now, it was almost as if I had nev
Michelle Dare
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book two in the series and should be read in order.

In book one we met Amelie and Jack. We learned about Guardians and the powers they hold. We read how Ami and Jack's lives and love wove together. And we met Luc.

In book two we continue to follow Ami, Jack, and Luc, who is a vampire. Together the three have a complicated relationship. Jack and Ami must hide their true feelings and connection from all of Luc's people. You see, Ami is supposed to be with Luc. But like their love life, the
Karla
Unfortunately I didn't read book 1. Oh I wish I had of done as I was lost in a few places. But the storyline was still good and there were plenty of emotion inducing scenes (even without the back story), I have to get book 1 and re read this book as I did like the characters and the love / hate relationship in book 1 sounds tantalising.
Boglárka
Check out more on bemybooklover.blogspot.hu

Despite the fact that Amelie's life got hijacked by demonbloods and flushed down the Immortal toilet, she makes do pretty well, I must tell.
Not that I expected any less. She's just plain hilarious, no-matter-what kinda girl. If we all inherited her easy-going, snarky personality, life would be a puffy cloud-pillow where we could see the rainbow-unicorn from the first row. I'd totally ride a unicorn.

I can 100 % relate to her caffeine-addiction, by the wa
Carrie
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: calibre-library, 2016
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was another fun installment in the Angel Academy series and is… the last? I’m not sure, since it seems way too soon to say goodbye to these characters, but this book certainly tied things up in a neat little bow.

Amelie is still her usual sarcastic and witty self in this one. She’s facing a whole ton of issues but she never seems to lack the necessary comeback. Trapped in a high school full of people who think you’re engaged to
Angela ReadingCave
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Conspiracy Boy Cecily White

Spoilers ahead, enter at your own risk!

Questions? I got a few!

Did Luc just die for real? Did that just happen? Am I meant to like Lisa now? Can there be another one after this? So seriously like no more vamps, witches and weres? Oh my!

"Death, lies and cocktails - the backbone of any respectable Southern family"

Conspiracy Boy, is the second book in this Angel Academy series by White. I really enjoyed the first one, and this one I loved just as much. But not as much as
Courtney
I am really conflicted about how to rate this book. It sorta seems like it should be a 4 or 5 star rating, because I was hooked the whole time and I really cared about the characters. But there were a lot of things I didn't like, especially about the ending, and that's why I can't rate it that high.

My first issue is about Luc. (view spoiler)
April
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy Boy is spellbinding! I am really glad that I already had this second book in the series after finishing book one Prophecy Girl, because I just had to know what was going to happen. If anything I think I may have enjoyed Conspiracy Boy even more so than the first book. It's got great humor and wit with a fast pace that kept me thoroughly engrossed from beginning to end. There were definitely some twists that I didn't see coming, including my new found feelings for Luc. He really won m ...more
Dani
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-read
*Originally reviewed on A Bibliophile's Reverie. Copy obtained from Netgalley*

A great young adult urban fantasy novel, Conspiracy Boy follows Amelie who is on her senior year of high school. And demons are attacking her school. Sounds exciting right? Well not really, especially on the things she is going through. Amelie just wants to get through it all to go away, or run away, but she has to step up to the plate and save everything, to make sure the prophecy doesn’t come true.

Amelie is an entert
Angel Leigh
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book!!!!

Awesome book. Well written and a great read. I couldn't stop reading which is what you want in a book. Can't wait to read more from this author.
Stephanie Avans
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful sequel!!! Can't wait for another!!! I mean, what's not to love about high schoolers that happen to be vampires and werewolves?
Simranjit
Mackenzie
Feb 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Incite (Ignite, #2)
  • Only Half Alive (Only, #1)
  • After Death (Fractured Souls, #2)
  • The Deepest Well (Dominion, #0.5)
  • Bittersweet Magic (The Order, #2)
  • Scorn of Angels (The Descended, #2)
  • Enmity
  • Heroine's Journey (Heroine Complex, #3)
  • A Muddle of Magic (Fledgling Magic #2)
  • Dead Over Heels
  • Ante Up (Sin City Collectors, #3)
  • The Chosen (The Talents, #3)
  • Descent (Kissed by Death, #3)
  • Freedom Trials
  • Who Wants to be The Prince of Darkness?
  • Verity Hart vs. the Vampyres Omnibus
  • Trancehack (Magic Born, #1)
  • Grim Tidings (Hellhound Chronicles, #2)
Cecily Cornelius-White, Psy.D. makes a habit of avoiding boredom whenever possible. She has enjoyed careers as a hand model, GAP salesgirl, movie projectionist, psychotherapist, yoga instructor, university professor, artist, dance choreographer, eating disorders specialist, psych diagnostician, book reviewer and copy editor. None of which are as much fun as writing novels.

She currently lives in Sp

Angel Academy (2 books)
  • Prophecy Girl (Angel Academy, #1)
“Let's run away."
"To where?"
"Alaska."
"What's in Alaska?"
"No clue," I whispered. "Find out with me.”
2 likes
“Love is not a justification for war. Anyone who uses it as such doesn't know squat about being human.” 2 likes