Start by marking “Dead Camp Two (Dead Camp #2)” as Want to Read:
Dead Camp Two (Dead Camp #2)

Read Book

Dead Camp Two

(Dead Camp #2)

The world is at war, a war determined to involve Eli, whether he likes it or not. Hitler, his dark army of feral vampires, and even the Devil himself, all conspire against Eli, leaving him no choice but to fight back, risking Malachi’s soul in the process.
Eli is determined to find Ethan’s father, no matter the cost to himself or Malachi, and in a place filled with death an
Published February 15th 2016 by eXtasy books

To ask other readers questions about Dead Camp Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Camp Two

Ian
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
KERR-POW!
This second installment into the continuing saga of the Dead Camp series does not disappoint. I found out later that this was originally supposed to be part of book one but was split into two by the publisher, so this book does NOT start with a Chapter One. For a moment, I thought my kindle had gone batty, but the publisher didn’t choose to renumber the Chapters so don’t get confused. I won’t blame the author for this. Not in his control. However, I will blame him for this superb tale!!
Lorraine Lesar
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This author, yet again, has enticed me to read something totally out of my normal "fluffy" comfort zone. For me, this could be the stuff of nightmares....but it's not. What it is, is a classy read. The attention to detail is quite amazing as is the author's ability to write charismatic characters, his droll dry sense of humour added a lightness to combat the tear-jerking atrocities that took place. I was held enthralled, not vampire thrall but author thrall. Highly recommended.
#TeamMalachi
Patricia Strehle
This book was even a more amazing ride than the first. It shows you the incredible strength of the human spirit, and then the weakness. The best of mankind, and the worst. The strength of love and the power love has to break you. I will have book hangover forever. I will be the first in line for Dead Camp 3. I can't love this series enough. Wow!!
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh the second was better than the first. More Nazi's, Vamps, Ghosts and an Angel! Well let's not forget some great action packed revenge! This is a must read for supernatural M/M fans.
Micah
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This!! This should’ve been the first book in the series. It is SO SO MUCH better than the first. The first book spent way too much time on the backstory of secondary characters. So much time that I didn’t have any type of sense of who the main characters were. Or why I should care about them. This book however had so much insight on the MC. As opposed to the first book, There is actually character development in this book and I enjoyed it. So. Much. Next, this book is SUSPENSEFUL AS F#$k! I pick ...more
Debbie Bookers
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a series that will end being 5 books in all and I strongly suggest starting with book one. These books are so intricately written, that if you start with this book, you will be confused. This author has the most vivid imagination. He’s had about every one of my emotions on high alert and not sure which emotion was coming next.

This picks up right where book one left off and some of my questions start getting answers. For example, we learn about Malachi’s death. This makes me sad for both
Leah
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Sean Kerr has done it again! Dead Camp 2 is even better than the 1st book in the series! Eli the Vampire and Mal the Ghost have absolutely no memories of their previous lives or of how they came to be what they are. There are many dark lies, and even darker truths that are remembered as the story unfolds. Read their stories and see how their lives are affected by what they remember. Their stories are like the craziest, scariest rollercoaster ride that you have ever been on.
Maggie Lane
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nothing short of Brilliant.
After reading through Ethan's father Isaiah's journals, Eli and Mal set off to find Isaiah and bring him back to Ethan.
On this journey Eli discovers truths about himself and former lover Gideon that rocks him to his core. Eli also finds he has an enormous amount of compassion for humankind that he thought he had lost. Once again the author Sean Kerr has managed to combine horror with some very dry humour. There were many tears shed on my part when reading about the at
Andrea
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, reviewed
Holy. Mother. Fucker.

I stand aghast as the truth slowly unfolds. So many revelations at the end that I can’t wait to read the next book. Sean, you really know how to write a cliffhanger ;-). I dread the end of book three as the next one has not been published yet.

My assumption about Eli's true self (or maybe former? as he's probably not the same person anymore) may turn out to be correct, (view spoiler)
Stephanie Bonsall
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again I have never read a book that is so full of information and written with such flair as these books. I don't usually read horror but I am once again totally drawn into Eli's world and the world of the Nazi concentration camps which are so horrific it's hard to imagine a worse place. Eli shows his more compassionate side in this book, but also his most evil side when he takes revenge on the captors which made me want to cheer him on. There is a lot of humour in this book which helps to ...more
Lisa
I am going with a 5 star rating for this book. At one point I was going to deduct a star for the liberal use of the words c*** and T**t which I absolutely abhor.
However, the story itself was heartbreaking especially when you know that a large part of what you are reading is factual. Bonds formed by men even for a few hours destroyed them.
I do wish that I had read part 2 soon after part 1. I struggled to remember some of the first book and the link into Welwelsburg.
However, a great book but you w
Barbara M.
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dead Camp 2

This series is absolutely amazing, this Author will keep you turning those pages! Definitely a must read, there is excitement, very sad moment's, lots of drama and secrets reviled! Not for the faint of heart! Many thanks, Honey Bee 🐝📚💙🎶
Josh Dale
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow once finished the series.
Elaine White
This series is going to kill me! And I don't even mind, if I can mince along with Mal.

~

Book – Dead Camp #2
Author – Sean Kerr
Star rating - ★★★★★
No. of Pages – 206

Cover – Nice!
POV – 1st person (with multi-POV)
Would I read it again – Yes

Genre – LGBT, Paranormal, Historical, Religion, Nazi, Angel-Demon

** I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK, BY eXSTASY BOOKS, IN RETURN FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **
Reviewed for Divine Magazine

WARNINGS: a little bit of gore, on page; heartbreak; cheating; secrets; historical events that m
Stacee W
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Sean brings a combination of history, fantasy, heartbreak and horror and mixes it all together for an incredible read that just leaves you scratching your head and wondering "what next?" .. I can't wait to find out!
Ronnica
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book is so amazing. This book had me on the edge of my seat, biting my nails. Wondering what's going to happen next. He does give you a few details that were left off in book one. So it's not those books where none of the questions get answered until the last book and your not happy with how it turned out. It's nothing like that. Your jaw will drop and what is revealed. Of course he does leave some suspense for book 3. The emotion that comes with these books is so beyond words. I can't wait for ...more
Denise White
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!AGAIN!!!!

This series had me at the edge of my seat!! The apprehension in some places have me breaking out in goosebumps...poor damn Eli...his despair is so heartbreaking and hard to read...the despair in the book period ...I felt every emotion of every character...I wanted to stop reading I felt like I couldn't take no more but I couldn't stop..Mr Kerr is a master and I gladly bow down ......
Faye Kennedy
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow.. What a book. Fantastic and brilliantly written.
The story continues when they go in search of Ethan's Father, Isaiah. But they go knowing its not going to be easy would be understatement. Walking into a camp on the side of Hitler is terrifying enough. Action scenes are the best written. Can they find Isaiah and save him from hell.
Note yah I did use a few tissues definitely needed.
Pat
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dead Camp book 2 .

I jumped in where it had finished again it flowed and I was taken on the continuing journey with these characters .
The plot thickens then can dissolve everything is in such amazing detail that you can feel as if your there.
You love and hate at the same time as shedding tears .
An amazing read .
Written as Pat Jay
Angela
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A much darker read than the first book but maybe even a better book. There is great sadness in a number of scenes, it is set in a concentration camp afterall and it's dealt with beautifully. The Mal storyline is heartbreaking too. It's not all dark and broody though, the authors sense of humour cannot help making an appearance, which lightens the mood in all the right places.
Grein Murray
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good sequel that answered some questions, but left you with some new ones. I was heartbroken for Mal. I can't wait to find out the connection Eli and Ethan have. I hope there will be happiness for Eli in the end and hopefully for Mal as well, they have both suffered for so long. Looking forward to book 3.
Amanda
Barnes & Noble Nook: Sean Kerr 1 7 Feb 15, 2016 10:45AM
Connecting Reader...: Dead Camp book 2 1 5 Feb 15, 2016 10:43AM
Amazon Kindle: Sean Kerr 1 5 Feb 15, 2016 10:39AM
Vampire Book Club: Sean Kerr 1 14 Feb 15, 2016 10:36AM
I think that as I approach that milestone that is fifty, I must be one of the oldest gamers on the face of this earth. Many a day you will find me lashed to my PS4 enjoying a good session of Skyrim. Who doesn’t love a good session of Skyrim?
I love writing—I have done it since I was a child when I would happily write about the latest episode of Doctor Who (Tom Baker in those days) in my schoolbooks

Dead Camp (5 books)
  • Dead Camp One (Dead Camp #1)
  • Dead Camp Three (Dead Camp #3)
  • The End Game Part 1 (Dead Camp #4)
  • Dead Camp Five: The End Game part 2 (Dead Camp #5)