Start by marking “Outbreak (The Solomon Experiments, #2)” as Want to Read:
Outbreak (The Solomon Experiments, #2)

Outbreak

(The Solomon Experiment #2)

Dakota never thought she’d crave her old life in Boresville. Not until the Creator’s assassins came and took everything, everyone, she cared about—all except for David. He’s the only thing she has left, and he wants her to reclaim her so-called gifts once and for all, something that will force her into the very life she’s trying to avoid.
When a new secret reveals both hop
Published March 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Outbreak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outbreak

Start your review of Outbreak (The Solomon Experiments, #2)
Bobbi
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't imagine a life on the run from a person that is supposed to be a father wanting you captured and others that want you dead. Dakota and David are trying to move on with their lives but forces are out to get them and will stop at nothing to make it happen. Secrets are revealed and more are yet to be. Christine Fonseca really pulled me into this story just like she did with the first book in this series.

I received this book for an honest review.
Sharon
Apr 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I would like to thank the author, Christine Fonseca, for giving me an electronic copy of this book, in exchange for my honest opinion.

Outbreak is a direct sequel to Collide, the first book in the Solomon Experiments series. The only person that Dakota has left in her life is David, who wants her to learn how to control her gifts. Fearful that the Creator is still alive and will send more assassins her way, Dakota has no choice but to comply with David's pleas. With her powers wildly untamed, Dak
Ashley Cestra
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed
Outbreak was great! I enjoyed reading this way too much! There were a few jaw dropping moments and the questions left in book 1 were answered with some surprise elements! The end left me saying "give me book 3, right now!" It was great! Just great.
Christine is a wonderful writer with such a life like vision making a story so real it could be possible. I felt the main characters pain, love, and anxiety. I was sitting at the edge of my seat shouting at my kindle in many areas of the book.
I don't
Gail
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Outbreak, is a continuation of Collide, and I would say that this book is also a must read. For me it is so under thinkable that a father would want to have his daughter captured and that there are others who want them dead. You get to see Dakota and David trying to start their life together but there are forces to keeping them apart.

Christine Fonseca, has written another winner, I can’t wait until book three comes out. If you enjoy a lot of suspense, paranormal, with romance and lot of secret t
Christine Fonseca
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So excited to bring this next story of the Solomon Experiments to you!!!
Jamil
Sara
Aug 18, 2016
Angela Dossett
Aug 21, 2016
Award-winning and critically-acclaimed author of fiction and non-fiction. Lover of books, lattes, and family. Passionate about humanity. Critically-acclaimed titles include Transcend, The Requiem Series, and The Solomon Experiment series, and Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students, second edition.

When Christine isn’t writing a book, she can be found sipping too many skinny vanilla lattes next to a

The Solomon Experiment (2 books)
  • Collide (The Solomon Experiments, #1)

News & Interviews