Start by marking “Darkest Day (StrikeForce, #3)” as Want to Read:
Darkest Day (StrikeForce, #3)

Darkest Day

(StrikeForce #3)

One moment, one mistake, changed Jolene Faraday's life forever. Devoted entirely now to bringing down the super villain known as Killjoy, she spends every waking moment working toward his downfall -- and the rest of the time trying to come to terms with what her life has become.

Somebody's about to have a bad day...

Nightmares, guilt, and questions of her own morality notwit
Published March 1st 2016 by Peitho Press

To ask other readers questions about Darkest Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkest Day

Colleen Vanderlinden
Feb 15, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Well, I mean, obviously I think it's good... ;)
Sarah Leenart
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All hale the super heroes folks! Or should I say enjoy a slice of life with the very human and complicated anti-heroes :-) Colleen Vanderlinden never ever fails to disappoint and Jolene hits her stride running in A Darkest Day. The team dynamics are beginning to flesh out and I feel like I am beginning to get to know everyone like old friends. The story takes up from where we left off and Jolene is often struggling to come to terms with the events of the last instalment, however she learns along ...more
Jo Dawson
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy cats, what a damn good read! Picking up where One More Day left off, Jolene Faraday, aka Daystar, is mourning the loss of her mother and directing her grieving with a vengeance towards those who have done her wrong. As if that weren’t bad enough, her enemies have laid out plans to hurt more of her new team in an effort to control Jolene. As if. This is a wild ride through Detroit as Jolene stretches the bounds - even for a superhero. Fortified by her team, we see StrikeForce become stronger ...more
Christina Sdao schmidt
Best StrikeForce yet!

What can I say? Jo and the team are trying to bring down Mayhem, especially Killjoy. The tribunal is stepping in to finally bring Alpha to justice. Ryan!!! New partners. Justin. Karen? I like that this series is a down to earth comic. The characters are trying to fight the monsters without becoming the monster. I can't wait for the next installment.
Susan
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jolene and the Strikeforce team are back and kicking a$$! I couldn't this down once I started. Seriously loving Jenson more than ever. And Ryan...sigh.. Colleen Vanderlinden really knows how to draw readers into the story. You will go through all the emotions while reading - humor, sadness, pissed as hell... I can't get enough of this series!
Kari Denson
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't ready....

Loved the latest installment in the lives of my favorite SFers! It was a page turner that I had the hardest time putting down. I wasn't ready for it to end. May can't get here soon enough!
Kandis
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Darkest Day is one Bright Star

Book 3 is a joy, as I feel joy and hope for Daystar. I can not get enough of this series. Highly recommend this series to all!
Absolutelyred
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is what I was talking about!!
Art (Posting elsewhere as Whistler Reads)
this one could be improved with another pass by a GOOD copy editor. a few transposed words made reading disconcerting.
Sarah Austin
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This is a superhero comic book inspired series and I'm loving it. Jolene's mom is dead and she's not coping very well. in fact she's working herself to the bone. This was a good one. Jolene by the end of the book had a little more confidence and I don't know for sure but I think that the next book may be the last so some.things will be wrapping up.
Marley
Excellent!

I can't wait for more! StrikeForce is awesome and it's actually really cool to see how Jolene develops as a person and a super. Great series!
Jada Bailey
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait until the next book comes out!
Stephanie
This series is everything! I don't even have anything else to say, I need to get on to the next one!
Claudia Sison
Jun 21, 2018
Dave
Mar 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Colleen Vanderlinden is the author of the Hidden and Hidden: Soulhunter urban fantasy series, as well as the Copper Falls paranormal romance series.

The her novels Home, Nether, and Godkiller have all been finalists for RT Book Reviews’ Reviewers Choice Awards for best self-published urban fantasy novel. Her books have consistently received positive reviews, and RT Book Reviews has called her stor

StrikeForce (4 books)
  • A New Day (StrikeForce #1)
  • One More Day (StrikeForce #2)
  • Day's End (StrikeForce, #4)