Start by marking “Wicked Impulse (ALFA Private Investigations #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Impulse (ALFA Private Investigations #3)

Wicked Impulse (ALFA Private Investigations #3)

Bear's story...

There’s only one thing worse than dating a friend’s sister—sleeping with his mother.

Fran DeLuca’s known for her bossy, overbearing personality almost as much as for her love of nylon tracksuits. But when someone runs off with fifty thousand dollars, she becomes involved in an ALFA investigation and catches the eye of silver fox biker, Bear.

Bear North, ALFA’s
Paperback
Published December 13th 2016 by Bliss Ink

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Impulse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Impulse

Coco.V
Dec 31, 2016 Coco.V rated it really liked it
Review to come...
Shayna
Sexy, entertaining, and suspenseful, Bear and Fran's story was chock-full of HEART and HEAT!

Bear has always intrigued me. I was surprised to see that Chelle was going to give us his HEA. I mean I was over the moon, but surprised nonetheless. He's what you consider a more mature hero in this romantic suspense. But believe me, that maturity comes with more gruffness and more sexiness than you can handle! And Fran...OMG! This woman. She is just incredible and such the PERFECT MATCH for our down and
Michelle
Dec 18, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
Wicked Impulse is the 3rd book in the ALFA Private Investigations Series and features Bear & Fran.

For romance readers who crave getting their hands on a romance with a more mature couple, this is your book!

I wasn’t really sure what type of backstory Bear was going to have, but I think Chelle gave him a past that really fit and made him so lovable. And Fran... what a firecracker, well – once she loss the tracksuits ;)

The one thing that was surprising was the amount of humor this story had.
Danielle
Dec 05, 2016 Danielle rated it really liked it
Before we start lemme warn you ... This review will be FILLED with cuss words. Ready?

Chelle Bliss wasn't kidding when she said this book is full of offensive language and hot HOT sex. The first chapter has 17 or 18 forms of the word "fuck." I counted a couple times and kept getting different answers (bleary-eyed, mind you) so let's go with Chelle Bliss gave 18 fucks in one chapter and it just got better from there.

Bear and Fran are like, my idols. I hope to God I have that kind of desire/passion
Rough Draft Book Blog
Aug 25, 2016 Rough Draft Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Wicked Impulse by Chelle Bliss
Bear & Fran
I BELIEVE I HAVE A NEW FAVE
5 Stars

So, this has become my favorite Chelle Bliss book for so many reasons. It's suspenseful, it's hilarious, and it's hot as hell! I was sucked back into the Alfa PI world almost immediately and I didn't come up for air till I uttered the words "the end." This is a story with more mature main characters so it was easy for me to relate to them.

Bear has always had my heart. My visual is a combination between Sam Elliot an
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Paige's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I was definitely intrigued by the description of the book. I'm sure "Don't date your friends mom" is bro code number 1 but Bear could have cared less when it came to dating Fran.

The author does a great job telling the story of two mature adults, who connect on more than just a physical level. They both need the other to break them from the past and into their new beginning.

Bear didn't have it easy. He was running from his past and lived wit
Marie- Naughty Moms' Story Time
Dec 15, 2016 Marie- Naughty Moms' Story Time rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
review logo
DAMN!! Bear and Fran proved that age is just a number. They could give the younger peeps a run for their money. They were fricking smokin hot!!!

Bear lost his only love years ago and spends his days working at ALFA PI and nights with random women. He has a past and a reputation that follows him, so when he volunteers to help their current investigation by questioning Morgan's mother, Fran... Morgan is none too happy. He doesn't want the man anywhere near his mom and warns him at every turn. Thoug
Tina H
Dec 19, 2016 Tina H rated it really liked it
I love Bear and Fran!
Alison
Feb 11, 2017 Alison rated it it was amazing
I loved this one as it was Bear's story and he was older then the guys and had a thing for Morgan's mum- loved it!!
Dawn
Oct 27, 2016 Dawn rated it it was amazing

There's only one thing worse than dating a friend's sister--sleeping with his mother.

Fran DeLuca's known for her bossy, overbearing personality almost as much as for her love of nylon tracksuits. But when someone runs off with fifty thousand dollars, she becomes involved in an ALFA investigation and catches the eye of silver fox biker, Bear.

Bear North, ALFA's resident bad boy, has never thought of Fran as anything more than his buddy s mom. When she trades in her elastic pants and orthopedic ten
Rebecca
Dec 20, 2016 Rebecca rated it really liked it
I’ve always found Bear an interesting character. One who has his friends’ backs at all cost but still conceals parts of himself from them, never allowing his brothers to see the pain hidden beneath Bear’s bravado and jokes…the agony that’s lasted three decades since he lost his wife, abandoned his kids, and maneuvered down a path of self-destruction of his own.

The fact that Bear’s a manwhore hasn’t gone unnoticed by his fellow private investigators, which makes the fact that Fran DeLuca, Morgan’
Rose
Dec 09, 2016 Rose rated it really liked it
Once again Chelle Bliss has delivered with the men of ALPHA PI!!!!

I have to admit I was a little nervous with this one. Not about Bear, because come on he's Bear and he's sexy as sh*t!!! No, I was more worried about Fran. But Chelle Bliss has done a good job keeping this sexy lady under wraps until now and this match-up really worked!!! Turns out, Fran has a lot going on under those track suits she's so fond of, and she's just as much of a firecracker with Bear as she is with her family. And Bea
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
There are some series that are my forever favorites, interwoven books that hold me tightly in their clutches with characters I could read about endlessly. Chelle Bliss’ enthralling ALFA Private Investigations and her Men of Ink series are ones I could devour for an eternity. All-consuming. Alluring. Achingly addictive. Wicked Impulse, the latest Chelle Bliss bookgasm, is a sweet, sexy, and suspenseful story that seduces from head to toe.

Ever since I wrapped up the great Gallos with Without Me,
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Dec 30, 2016 Anas Attic Book Blog rated it really liked it

Wicked Impulse by Chelle Bliss
Older couple Contemporary Romance. Standalone, 3rd in a series of related standalones.
Since I like to read books in order, I fell so behind on the Men of Inked Series by Chelle Bliss that I never read anything after because I always intended on catching up. But being someone who is about to stare 50 right in the face, I really enjoy novels with older couples. Chelle assured me Wicked Impulse  stood alone, so I listened to the audiobook.

I have hair that is half
Michele
Apr 09, 2017 Michele rated it really liked it
This book wasn't my favorite. Bear never really spoke to me. I tried.. I figured he was a good guy underneath it all. He had a troubled past and no one would give him credit where credit was due. I understood Morgan's attitude and I'm glad it cleared up quickly because he was aggravating. I liked the "older" spin on the couple and seeing things from their perspective but it wasn't my favorite.
I am glad Fran changed the way she dressed because I was literally picturing The Golden Girls and she w
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends

Bear, oh Bear, we’ve been teased, we’ve been taunted and now finally we have our very own special Bear time, as long as you don’t mind sharing him with Fran that is.

Right from the start of this book, it’s clear that Bear is going to leave a lasting memory on us poor unsuspecting readers. Just what is it that makes strong men who become broken by circumstance so loveable? Bear has lost the love of a good woman once but is he strong enough to trust his heart to another, in this case, Fran?

Fran D
GENRE: Romantic Suspense
PUBLICATION DATE: December 13, 2016
CLIFF HANGER: No

4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

SYNOPSIS:
Bear's story...

*~*Lauren from Saints & Sinners Books*~*

First off, bravo to Chelle Bliss for writing a romance between two older adults! Bliss’ is breaking through the traditional romance barrier of young or early 30’s love with a hot AF couple in your fifties. Whoever said we get better with definitely was talking about Bear and Fran. Bear is my swearing spirit animal and is many variations of the f-bomb made me laugh so many times because well, it’s my favorite word! Let’s just say that Bear may be my new one step in the grave man crush. He can ro
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

We have to get you a new bra… Your boobs shouldn’t be near your elbows.

My feet started to move on their own, breaking out in a cross between a happy dance and the running man – but more of a senior version.

I’ve spent the last twenty years being ‘good.’ I’m over it.

I spun around on my stool to come face-to-face with a redneck. Not just any country bumpkin, but a real-life, moonshine-making, s*-shoveling, cousin-f* country boy.

I don’t know who you think you’re snapping those meat
Jennifer's Reading
Dec 12, 2016 Jennifer's Reading rated it it was amazing
Ok so let's talk about Bear ..... the man I have been waiting for since I started the Men of Inked series. Yes, I have loved the other buys, but Bear has been waiting patiently to come in, prove he is the quiet one you need to watch out for, and melt everyone with his story.

Bear has had anything but an easy life, and as a result, has made some decisions he isn't proud of. However he won't make excuses for his behavior either. Yes he was a manwhore, but that is because he hadn't found anyone he w
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

Wow! Wow! Wow!

When Chelle Bliss said she was giving us a silverfox…man she wasn’t kidding! I loved Bear when he was introduced to us in City’s story and totally wanted that man! Now…I want him even more! He’s gruff, he’s rough and totally irresistible. Oh, and definitely broken over his past, but he is who he is and owns up to it. Fran DeLuca is my hero! I loved watching Fran come into her own skin, from losing the track suits (goodbye Sophia from the Golden Girls), to becoming the sex ki
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I have wanted Bear’s story now for YEARS! We first met him in City’s book (Throttle Me) and I just was intrigued and wanted to know about this bear of a guy. I never expected what we got, it reminded me that there is always more to someone than what you first see or see on the surface. Now Bear, oh he is a dirty dirty man and I loved him even more when you got to know the other side of him. Fran, oh lord Fran I k
msmaji
Dec 14, 2016 msmaji rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bear Wow

Yikes this book was so good, first I want to say Yay, happy dance I am loving this series, I'd also like to say kudos to Chelle Bliss because it's not very often that I find a great book on an older couple; this was knock your socks off good. I've read about Bear in some of the others book and so I was happy to have a book on him and this did not disappoint at all, Bear is not looking for love as far as he's concerned he's had his shot at love and failed. Fran Deluca is so good, again sh
Jennifer Sons
WOW! This one is one you do NOT want to miss!! I knew I would love Bear(because who would love him with a name like that), but I didn't know I'd fall so hard for this #silverfox!

What I love about Chelle Bliss' books is that she has intertwined her Men Of Inked series with the ALFA series. This series is more suspense with the erotic/romance twist. I LOVE them!! I love being able to follow the Gallos along with the DeLucas & now the Norths.

Bear is an amazing character. He's big & rough
Becca
Dec 19, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
Oh My! What an adventure we have with Bear. The sexy silverfox of the ALFA team finally gets his story told and man is it hot!

Murray "Bear" North doesn't have the cleanest slate behind him. Back in the day he was known as the troublemaker and not so great guy. After his wife died during childbirth, he lost all hope of ever loving again. Leaving his two small children with his sisters, he lead a life of crime and even did some time in jail.

That was then. Now he is turning a new leaf as part of
Becca
Dec 01, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-junkie
description

I adore the books written by Chelle Bliss. When she announces a new book, I’m like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Because I know she will never disappoint. I love her world, her characters are like family to me.

description

When I got to know this story’s main characters, I was doing the happy clapping. I really like to read about the older generation, I’ve never thought Fran and Bear will get this closer to me. They proved me wrong. From now, they’re my biggest favorite.

F
Tracy Supple
Dec 06, 2016 Tracy Supple rated it it was amazing
You know the way sometimes you just want to read a book about a more mature couple that you can relate to well wicked impulse is definitely that book.
Chelle out did her self with Bear and Fran seriously the banter swoon worthy moments and hot as hell scenes between the two of them are explosive and put the younger couples to shame.
Bear is one sexy silverfox alpha with a mouth that would make any woman swoon or even make them strip down and beg . I'd happily claim Bear to be my silverfox any da
Bethany
Dec 07, 2016 Bethany rated it really liked it
Bear!! How can you not fall in love with a man named Bear? He is the kind of guy you always want to know more about then just the rough & tough guy you see at the Neon Cowboy.

Fran is the mother of a co-worker and his best friends Aunt, which makes her untouchable, but there is something about this woman that makes him drawn to her. It has been years since Bear has been able to give his heart to another woman and no "bro-code" is going to get in his way because together they are unstoppable!
Erica
Dec 16, 2016 Erica rated it really liked it
Chelle always sucks me into her books no matter what.. this one is no different Bear is a hot hot hot older man who was dealt a crap hand in life. After drowning himself for a few years he comes out of it and tries to get his stuff together. While working with his family and friends he gets a crush on Fran; who just happens to be the mom of one of his co-workers. This can't end well. Morgan isn't Bears' biggest fan, nor is he a fan of his mom dating anyone. This however does not stop Bear and Fr ...more
Nancy Metsch
Dec 03, 2016 Nancy Metsch rated it it was amazing
THIS, IS. CHELLE'S. BEST. BOOK!!!!!
This book was so raw. For me it was truly amazing. Fran Deluca is one badass Mama. She is Gallo 100%. I loved her. She was warm and fuzzy then in a blink she was talking dirty and has a mouth like a sailor... ( Just like me)
Bear North is...I don't know how I can explain Bear, He's tall, and really handsome. He was a man whore for many years, That is until he meets Fran. She was able to partially tame the beast. I have been told the Golden years stink, but if
  • Hunter (Lawful, #2)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #8)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #2)
  • Un-Shattering Lucy (Lucy & Harris #4)
  • Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink, #6)
  • Fighting Attraction (Redemption, #4)
  • Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)
  • Vanished (Beautiful Mess, #4)
  • Untitled (Jacob's Ladder, #2)
  • Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay, #1)
  • Champagne & Handcuffs (Saddles & Racks, #3)
  • Nasty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC #4)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Get TEXT alerts - Text BLISS to 24587 to join⬅

~MEN OF INKED Se
More about Chelle Bliss...

ALFA Private Investigations (3 books)
  • Sinful Intent (ALFA Private Investigations, #1)
  • Unlawful Desire (ALFA Private Investigations, #2)