Start by marking “Titanium” as Want to Read:

Titanium

I was once told I was unbreakable and I believed it.
But when everything I held dear was lost, I had no choice but to shatter.

Every day, Kat laces up her gloves and fights away her demons.
When fighting doesn't subside the pain, scotch and promiscuity beckon.
Her life has no purpose.
She has no viable future.
And she wishes she'd never met Kevin Fitzpatrick.

He annoys her profus

To ask other readers questions about Titanium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Titanium

Hilaria Alexander
Mar 15, 2016 Hilaria Alexander rated it it was amazing
Kat is a senior in high school and is looking forward to the future. She's going to become a sports journalist. She loves football, she's passionate about writing.
Then, Kat's life takes a dramatic turn, and she's no longer the person she used to be. She can't bring herself to run anymore, or even write.
She's strong, but she thinks isolating herself and leading a solitary life is the best thing for her.
She thinks that nothing and no one can mend her pain. She fights through it, or tries to, with
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
This is the first book I have read by this author and I am definitely going to go and grab her other book now as well. I completely fell in love with the characters and her writing style. I was struggling with a book slump and Titanium was just the fix that I needed to get over it.

I was hooked from the first few pages. Jameson really knows how to write and weave a story line that keeps you reading and not wanting to put the book down. Kat is such a broken character, she comes across as such a to
Books 2 Blog
Apr 21, 2016 Books 2 Blog rated it really liked it
******** Gifted Copy by Publisher/Author *********
Sometimes it takes one person’s grief to be the balm to soothe another wounded soul. The premise of Titanium is a powerful one. This was my first time reading Zeia Jameson and I know already I will be on the lookout for more from this author.
Every day Kat wakes up to one more day of pain. One more day of living. Titanium tells the tale of Kat suffering an indescribable pain in high school that charts her course of bitter and painful existence in
Lora
Feb 15, 2016 Lora rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 stars --- it would be 100 out of 100 if the scale went that high!!!!!

Kat is introduced in this story using her strength. Strength that she only felt in a boxing ring or while working out. She thought she was broken and she lived her life as if she were broken -- everywhere but at the gym.

From the first page, this story had me captivated and I couldn’t put it down. I am always drawn to a character driven story and seeing a character grow and mature thru a novel is definitely one of my
Shasta Mosley Swoon Worthy Books
I did not know what to expect when I started Titanium by Zeia Jameson, but honestly I can say that this book has wowed me! It was beautifully written and told an amazing story of finding oneself after going through heartache and tragedies in life. Titanium hooked me from the very beginning and still has me wanting more from the characters.

Kat had everything in her life mapped out for her. She was graduating early from High School with her best friend and they were going off to college together.
A Beautiful Book Blog
Apr 02, 2016 A Beautiful Book Blog rated it it was amazing
WOW.... This book was absolutely amazing. Zeia's writing was flawless. Her story was incredible. Let me first get to Kat, I have yet to read a women character that was so hothead, so strong, I loved the way she didn't take *shit (sorry had to pull a Kat) from no one. She was on tough cookie to break. The way she put Mac in his place, seriously had me fist pumping and laughing out loud. She is really a bad-ass character and Zeia really wrote her in a way that I felt everything she was feeling, I ...more
Kimberly Anne ~ Reviews From The Heart
Titanium- silvery, lustrous, very hard, light, corrosion-resistant,metallic element.
Kat was once as strong as titanium. One of if not her only friend, Connor was the football kicker in their small Georgia town. Kat was an inspiring sports journalist. But her senior year at Lortimore Madison H.S. is when her strength was stolen.

Fast forward 4 years and Kat is a copy editor at a paper she doesn't want to work at. She doest put up with any ***t and isn't a fan favorite. She keeps telling Marv no
Josie
Apr 09, 2016 Josie rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
"Titianium" by Zeia Jameson - a refreshing read in a sea of broken, jerky alpha males and simpering heroines. Yes, it's heartbreaking, but the author handled the subject of grief so delicately, yet realistically, that you can't help but feel sympathy AND empathy for Kat. Are there some traditional NA tropes? Yes, but Jameson turns them on their heads. Kat is a non-nonsense, straight shooter who knows what she wants. Maybe. She's a lot more like a typical injured alpha male than a stereotypical s ...more
Alyssa Garcia (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
Beautifully written love story with a tragic past and a secret.

Kat, a boxer and journalist, has been through hell in her life. She's lost so many people she loved more than anything else in this world before she even made it out of high school, but kept her promises to those she lost even though it hurt her heart to do so.

Kevin, a bartender at a local sports bar, is caring and wants to do anything in his power to get Kat to open up, but when a secret he's kept close never surfaced until she find
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

By Zeia Jameson
3-3.5 Stars

Heartbroken and alone, all hopes of the future she dreamed about, destroyed in a moment. Trying to move on from tragedy but never truly living life. Kat is working as a copy editor, the closest she'll allow herself to the journalism career she's always wanted and taking her anger and hurt out in the gym. Between boxing, alcohol, and men, she's merely covering up her pain, and then she meets Kevin Fitzpatrick.
As the owner of Kat's favorite watering hole, Kevin
Sheri
Mar 31, 2016 Sheri rated it really liked it
"Titanium is one of the strongest metals there is. it's unbreakable. You are unbreakable, Kat."

When everything looks likes things are going to go great, then reality just jumps in an messes everything up. Well that is what happens to Kat. Wanting to get out of her small town and off to college, Kat and her friend Conner have everything planned out. Until tragedy strikes and Kat is left a shell of what she use to be.

Fast forward a few years and Kat has developed into a career woman but something
Pop Fizz Clink Read
Apr 19, 2016 Pop Fizz Clink Read rated it it was amazing
Shelves: razzreader
Naomi Connor
Jun 09, 2016 Naomi Connor rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

This was the first book I have read from this author and I will definitely be reading more. Titanium was sometimes a hard read but that was only due to the authors writing being so good that i felt everything the characters did.

Kit is no stranger to tragedy, but even when she is broken she tries to remain strong. She is stubborn and takes no crap from anyone. She has pushed people away but that was only due to her
Annamaria
Apr 19, 2016 Annamaria rated it it was amazing
Five Fantastic Stars! Kat has suffered terrible loss in her past but has tried to put it behind her. The problem is that the demons are still there no matter how she tries to move on. Kevin is a bartender in the bar Kat goes to drown out her demons. Kevin and Kat slowly become friends and then so much more. Kevin with time slowly begins to break down Kat's walls. Will Kevin help Kat to overcome her demons once and for all? Ms. Jameson writes a beautiful story about a women's ability to overcome ...more
werejumpinbooks
Apr 27, 2016 werejumpinbooks rated it it was amazing
Zeia knows how to write about friendship, amazing heroines, and the ability to overcome so much.

Kat has some strong willed about her. She is independent, and I love that she has some “roar” in her voice. I love how we got to know why Kat was the way she was, her past has a lot to do with her future. Zeia was able to pull her past, and show us how she mold such a character like Kat!
I hope one day I have the ability to have amazing friends in my corner, that Kat has. Such an inspiration on what fr
Amy  Crull
Apr 20, 2016 Amy Crull rated it it was amazing
So when I first started reading this book, I wasn't crazy about the book or really Kat but I kept going to see if it got better and I'm so glad I did. This book blew me away! The author blew me away with how she tied everything together at the end. I was a bit hesitant with it being back and forth in time but I think it had to be done this way to make a point. While Kat isn't really living, it takes a gorgeous bartender and truly caring friends to make her finally move and live the life she was ...more
Michelle
Nov 02, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
WOW what an amazing amazing amazing book/story/read. Kat had my heart from the very beginning and never let go of it. She seemed like the type of person/character that I would have hated in any other story, but this is HER story and I loved her throughout the entire book. Then we meet Kevin, oh Kevin, if we could get his story or POV my heart would most likely explode. EXPLODE!

It's been a while since a book gave me so many feels. This one will be added to my must re-read list.
Kim
Apr 27, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
Kat is tough as nails that's for sure. Boy I wasn't sure what I was going to get with this book. I am not disappointed that's for sure. Kat is a strong main character. Going through a loss and trying to keep to herself and not let anyone in. But when she meets Kevin she totally changes. Is he the one that can help her face her past? Zeia Jameson did a wonderful job with this story. This is the first book I have read by this author and I have to say I really look forward to reading more.
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 27, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Kat amazes me with her extreme intensity in everything she does, from having a simple conversation, to kicking some ass. Kat seemed like a really stuck up, fussy, snob in the beginning, but as I continued to read, I began to like her more and more. Until I wanted an awesome kick butt best friend just like her.
I will read anything by this author. ANYTHING!

review by Stephanie
Stacy Aube
Apr 24, 2016 Stacy Aube rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC for a honest review. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

This story shows how people can react to a tragic loss. This takes you through Kat's life from high school age to adulthood. This is a very emotional and touching read.
Missy Harton
Apr 18, 2016 Missy Harton rated it it was amazing
Titanium....this 5 STAR work of fiction has a relatable real life feel. The content and dynamic will have you devouring this in one sitting! Kat experiences friendship, loss, heartache, healing, and love in her journey. Look for my full review at Mommy's Naughty Playground
Jessica
Apr 04, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing
If it is possible, I loved this more than Zeia's debut novel! I thoroughly enjoyed the story of Kat, a strong, yet vulnerable woman. Kat has a complicated and inspiring story that keeps the reader engaged from beginning to end!
Erin
Apr 14, 2016 Erin added it
Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Link to come
Amy
Mar 24, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come!
Tasha
Tasha rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Audrey
Audrey rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Seema Sahni
Seema Sahni rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2017
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016