Start by marking “A Dangerously Sexy Secret (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #3)” as Want to Read:
A Dangerously Sexy Secret (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #3)

A Dangerously Sexy Secret

(The Dangerous Bachelors Club #3)

Siren…or Sinner?

With her long blond hair and flowy skirts, Rhys Glover’s new neighbor is the sexiest woman he’s ever seen. He quickly learns she’s also free-spirited and impulsive—the total opposite of his own personality. They should be like oil and water. Instead, the chemistry between them is like oxygen and flame.

But when Rhys’s next assignment for Cobalt and Dane sec
Published September 20th 2016 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Dangerously Sexy Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dangerously Sexy Secret

Paula Brandon
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wren Livington has taken on an art internship with artist Sean Ainslie to find out why her friend Kylie returned from said same internship with broken bones and bruises. Wren's also running from the conservative small town that shunned her upon discovering she liked to paint nudes. Her apartment is next to Rhys Glover, and the attraction is immediate.

As it happens, Rhys works for a security company hired by Sean Ainslie, who is concerned that there have been attempted security breaches of his s
Helen
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Dangerously Sexy Secret made me smile there is emotion aplenty there is sizzle and a story that had me turning the pages so as I could get to the end but I didn't want it to end another winner in this series.

Rhys Glover IT specialist who works for security company Cobalt and Dane is a man that sticks to the rules if he could have a spreadsheet for everything he would he keeps his work and personal life separate ethics mean a lot to Rhys he is gorgeous and so very likable so when a new girl mov
Amy ~ Love At 1st Read
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
New-to-me author Stefanie London just blew me away! How did I miss this series? She will definitely be added to my list of authors that I one click without hesitation!

Rhys Glover can't quit thinking about the hottie across the hall. His new neighbor, Wren, is the total opposite of him but for such an ordered, by the book kind of guy, her impulsiveness just turns him on. But when his security team is called in to investigate a possible security breach where Wren works, Rhys finds himself question
Monique
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wren Livingston went through a bad break-up 6 months ago, and she is still skittish when it comes to dating. The fact that she got a bad rap in her home town of Charity Springs doesn’t help either. Wren is an artist, her friend Kylie had obtained an internship in an art gallery for which they were both competing, Kylie got the job, but she returned to Charity Springs, Wren knew something was wrong, but Kylie refused to talk about it. Shortly after, Wren got a call from Sean Ainslie, the owner, w ...more
Danielle
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot and sexy with suspense Ms. London will blow you away with A Dangerously Sexy Secret!

Rhys can't stop thinking about his new neighbor, Wren. He doesn't know her story but knows that he is intrigued by her. When his security team is called into the place she works to investigate a security breach Rhys doesn't know if he can trust her one hundred percent but the closer they come and secrets are revealed now Rhys needs to decide where they stand.

I really enjoyed Rhys and Wren, this couple was s
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reading the first pages had me giggling like a schoolgirl! I loved the way Wren thought and commented on her thoughts. Wren is Rhys’ neighbour and she is the sexiest woman he has ever seen with her long blond hair and flowy skirts. She is also free spirited and impulsive, something Rhys isn’t. Rhys would like to chart his emotions if he could and file them away. He is a bit rigid when it comes to his ethics. When he sees Wren because his next work assignment for Cobalt and Dane Security involves ...more
Renee Entress
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, trust issues, secrets, naughty fun, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
A Dangerously Sexy Christmas (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #1)
A Dangerously Sexy Affair (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #2)

This is Wren and Rhys’s story. Rhys’s neighbor is making him crazy. She is impulsive and totally opposite of him. But the chemistry between them is off the charts. Can he sta
Maria Rose
Rhys and Wren might be on opposite sides of a case but it doesn't stop them from falling in love in this sexy romance! Wren's in New York seeking justice for a friend, taking an internship at the same art gallery where something happened that brought her friend home abruptly, with bruises but no explanations. She's suspicious of the owner Sean, and is using all the means at her disposal to do her own investigating. But when Sean gets wind that someone is trying to get into his safe and his email ...more
Books and Spoons
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I fell for Rhys and Wren from the start, while they were trying to navigate through the lustful haze they were in for each other. The story started with such an enthralling way, it was easy to immerse in it, and get lost in the deceit and abuse involved with the art gallery, not to mention the sensual and ardent doting Rhys and Wren were involved in.
They were steaming hot, so enamored with each other, it was adorable and charming. Of course, there was more to them, and to their relationship tha
Lynn Brooks
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The latest from Stefanie London is a super fun read filled with sexy characters, steaming hot chemistry and a laugh-out-loud feisty connection between the two!

Rhys Glover is a very detail-orientated, controlled sort of man. He likes everything done just so, enjoys things organized and thinks he's only done a good job in life if everything is done correctly and within the rules.

Wren Livingston is a free-spirit. She's impulsive and quick to jump and do for others no matter what the cost is to hers
booksofallkinds
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
A DANGEROUSLY SEXY SECRET by Stefanie London is the third book in The Dangerous Bachelors Club series and definitely does not disappoint. Wren is a wonderful character who is so caring and compassionate, but also gutsy enough to take a dangerous risk to help her friend. A talented artist, Wren is the epitome of a free spirit, but with her ex humiliating her, her hometown is no longer a sanctuary for her. But when she moves to New York to uncover the mystery that surrounds her friend, she did not ...more
Amanda
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-blaze

Well, this is yet another hot, sexy and dangerously entertaining book! Stefanie London brings out the best in her characters. The tension, the banter, the dialogues…were all clear and easy to navigate. I got a front row seat as the scenes burst to life.

Rhys Glover is a conservative man who does things by the rules. So when Wren Livingston—a wild, carefree and unconventional woman who lives her life one day at a time—bursts into his life, upsetting his organized world, Rhys has every right to kee
Victoria
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Wren and Rhys' story. It's fun, sexy and suspenseful. I was hooked from the beginning. Wren moves next door to sexy and hard working Rhys. Wren is free spirited and compassionate and looking for answers trying to help her friend. Wren and Rhys are so different but are instantly attracted to each other. O boy do opposites attract. The chemistry is off the charts and I enjoyed the banter between Wren and Rhys. Will Wren's secrets cost her the relationship she could have with Rhy ...more
Kari Lemor
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another steamy, sexy read by Stefanie London. This one has her great sexual tension and sizzling scenes but I love that this hero is a bit of an OCD geek. A sexy OCD geek but still the organization of this guy is incredible. I totally love it and wish I had a man who would keep everything so clean and neat (but be so hot and talented in bed). There was also a tiny bit of mystery thrown in here so that was yet another detail that kept me turning the page until the whole thing was devoured in one ...more
Carrie
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeper
A Dangerously Sexy Secret has it all! A hero and heroine with delicious chemistry and a suspense plot that delivers. I loved the fun, witty banter between the characters, a hallmark of Stefanie London’s wonderful stories. I loved the differences between Wren and Rhys. Wren is free-spirited while Rhys likes to follow the rules. This proves the opposites attract theory.

I’ve loved all of this author’s couples but I think Rhys and Wren are my favorite so far. Rhys is definitely my favorite hero!!

I
Akansha
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved both the characters in this book.
5 Fabulous *s for the new author. Love to read more from her!
Geraldine Sadiku
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot, sexy read with a touch of suspense, Hero was well suited for the heroine and they both brought out the best traits in each other. Loved it.
Crystal Holloway
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this super sexy nerd! Read it you will love it too!
Erth
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
now i am hooked. This was such a great, easy and creative book. i was hooked after the first page.

The characters were easy to fall in love with and follow, along with the story. the author made the mental visions so easy and vivid of the surroundings and the characters actions felt so real.

i would highly recommend this author and this book.
Toula
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in a series Contemparty romance more to come
Lyn
Stefanie London has been a must-read author for me since her very first book. This does not mean that I automatically love her books no questions asked - they still need to prove their value to be rated well.
I love that every title in The Dangerous Bachelors Club is able to be read as a standalone but also fits well within the series with glimpses of previous and upcoming characters. This book was no exception to that.
Much as I dislike deceit in books I read, it was a necessary element to this b
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Dangerously Sexy Secret by Stefanie London....As always Stefanie gives us a wonderful fun, sexy, hot story with great characters. I enjoyed watching Rhys and Wren's stories unfold. Stefanie London is my of my favorite go to authors. You will not want to miss the book, so make sure you read this one. I was given a complimentary book for an honest review.
Carole
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: blaze, did-not-keep
So much of back story is about sexual harassment in workplace and violence against women - heavy read.
Katie B
Samantha
Sep 15, 2016
Michelle Douglas
Mar 28, 2017
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance with humour, heat and heart. Also llamas.

Originally from Melbourne, Australia Stefanie now lives in Toronto, Canada with her wonderful husband. She loves to read, collect lipsticks, watch zombie movies and drink coffee.

Her bestselling book, Pretend It's Love, is a 2016 Romantic Book of the Year finalist with the Romance Writers of Australia.

Sign

The Dangerous Bachelors Club (4 books)
  • A Dangerously Sexy Christmas (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #1)
  • A Dangerously Sexy Affair (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #2)
  • Mr. Dangerously Sexy