Start by marking “A Chase for Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Chase for Christmas

A Chase for Christmas

Chasing a dream of love

The pursuit of love has always been high on Preston Chase's priority list. But the video game developer has yet to find the soul mate he craves. His sister's best friend—artist and studio owner Blythe Ventura—is a world away from the shallow glam girls who've thrown themselves at him. With her creative spirit and passionate commitment, she's the ide
Published November 22nd 2016 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about A Chase for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Chase for Christmas

Dawn ♥ romance
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
This holiday story had a good plot with a philanthropic theme but the telling was slow going and eventually I skipped all the ruminating and just read dialogue. I liked both the main characters and their being friends first but I got real tired of 'baby girl'. Rich playboy Preston asks artist Blythe to help set up his Christmas festival for sick children.
Biggaletta Day
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading this is like overloading on holiday chocolate/candy but I guess we are allowed to gross out on chocolate once in a while. Saying that there's hot chemistry between the characters despite a few over the top sickly sweet moments. Nicely written, and a good read.

So seasoned player Preton aka Prez had been hankering after his sister's bestie, Blythe. Blythe is wary because like the way some believe 'you can wife a ho', Blythe also believes 'you can't husband a playa'. But Prez ain't going do
Desiree Watson
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Preston Chase always flirts with Blythe, but it's not until she volunteers to work on his Winter Wonderland project that they really get to know each other. There are a few bumps along the way but Preston won't let that stop him from having the woman he fell in love with. Blythe can't fight it anymore and realizes she loves Preston Chase just as much as he loves her. There can be love for her again, after her ex hurt her. Blythe and Chase have found in each other exactly what they were looking f ...more
Toni
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-fiction
I really enjoyed the story. Blythe was a little untrustworthy, but I can understand that after her ex. Preston was a playboy who was ready to settle down.
Mary
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Ending to the Chasing Love series. She saved the best for last. Blythe and Preston's story was very sweet.
Vernell Howard
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delicious ! 😋

What a great love story. I love it when the significant other is right under your nose and ...on top of that you had a crush on him and...you assumes he's a playboy with no heart or feelings for anyone, which turns out to be not truthful. It can be a great thing when we find out things are not true, because this give an opportunity to experience and get to know this person on all levels. This was a great journey to take. I loved the storyline from beginning to end. ReneeG 👍
Karen
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: candice-shaw
Preston and Blythe's story is soooo touching! Blythe has trust issues with Preston, especially since her last boyfriend was a player/playboy sort of like Preston. Once Blythe truly allowed herself to get to know Preston, she realizes that she can let down her guard and actually allow herself to get in a relationship with a wonderful and caring guy!!! Their romance and love story is a must read, I enjoyed it immensely!
Lorraine Darrell
Chanting- More, More!

I have truly enjoyed reading Ms. Chase’s books. I would love for her to keep the series going or branch out, but still keeping some of the characters with the new characters.
Sharon Simmons
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

Blythe had me worried for awhile! Glad she realized what she needed to do. Sorry to see this series end. Love this author, she's wonderful!
Authoress Nikqua
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Preston and Blythe was so cute! I enjoyed their story and can’t wait to read more from this author!!
The CurvyJones
Great holiday story

I don’t know how I missed this one, but this is a great, sweet and spicy holiday read by Candace. Enjoyed this one!
Joyce Hudson
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: candice-shaw
What a good ending to a great series. Wish there were more Chases.

Blythe and Preston were good together when they finally got together. Blythe was great and did not want to get involved with Preston because of his womanizing ways. He wasn't a cheater he just was a good looking millionaire who woman want not because they like or wanted to marry it was because he had lots of money and they all wanted it. He never had to chase after a woman they chased him.
Blythe made Preston work for her love and
Celeste
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Preston isn't your ordinary nerd

Candace much anticipated release of A Chase for Christmas did not disappoint. It was smooth and had the necessary plot development twist to keep readers engaged. What happens when Blythe decides to take Preston serious was set to be an amazing rollercoaster ride. Preston was spotlighted in a manner to where you saw his reason for his daily life and how he tackled things. Blythe being an extraordinary person was the perfect fit for Preston since he knew she saw be
Nana Prah
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
From the moment Preston and Blythe met I knew they’d end up together. I just had to wait patiently for it. Preston, although a player, is a fantastic man. He is generous and has the biggest heart ever. His history is heartbreaking, but it explains why living life to the fullest matters so much to him.
Blythe is a beautiful woman who has been screwed over by a past lover. Her reaction (to stay the hell away) is not a surprise considering what she’s been through. But when they do get together, the
Sherika
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to miss this series!!!

I'm going to miss this series. I know all good things must come to a end and this series is definitely ending on a great note. I have followed The Chase series from book one and this last book about Preston and Blythe was so sweet and romantic. The story line was on point and Ms Shaw signature love scenes are always kept classy and sexy. Nice job on the last installment of the Chase Series..
Teresa Mcmillian
A Chase For Christmas

This was a great Christmas story. Preston had leukemia as a child and likes to live life to the fullest. Blythe is best friends with his sister and very much aware of his womanizing ways. How will Preston convince her to give him a chance? The Chase is on!
Selina Durio
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sorry to see this series end! To finally have Preston and Blythe get together, after a year of skirting around each other, was wonderful. To read about Blythe overcoming her trust issues and Prez maturing into a man ready for a real relationship set up a great story. I wonder if we can read about all the "Chase" children grown up and falling in love. Just thinking!
Shone
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all romance junkies
Ms. Shaw knocked this one out of the park, touching on real life issues as she entwined issue of fear ,trust, and communication. Well writtes with laugther and joy from start to finish. If you havr not read any books in the Chasing Love series you are missing a treat.
Donna Scoggins
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas is the giving season and Preston and Blythe are very giving. It's always refreshing when your hero and heroine are genuinely nice people and have a sweet romance! Throw in Hope the dog and I thoroughly enjoyed this book!
Shaquida Booker
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Love every part of the story! I am also ecstatic that it caught us up with the rest of the family.
Paula Davis
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book to end the Chasing Love series. Will miss them.
Deedee Henson
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love LOVE!! This was a good read about finding love @ Christmas. Absolutely loved it
Arlisia
Sep 10, 2017
Jackie Paynes
Mar 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• One Mistletoe Wish (The Taylors of Temptation #1)
  • Model Attraction
  • Spend My Life with You
  • Hot Summer Nights (California Desert Dreams #2)
  • Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1)
  • Forever with You (Bayou Dreams #5)
  • Sweet Silver Bells
  • Seduced by the Playboy
  • Bachelor Unforgiving (Bachelors in Demand)
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet (Love in the Limelight #3)
  • Sultry Pleasure
  • Diamond Dreams
  • Poetry Man
  • Love's Gamble
  • To Tempt a Wilde (Wilde in Wyoming, #1)
  • A Christmas Affair
Candace Shaw writes romance novels because she believes that happily-ever-after isn’t found only in fairy tales. When she’s not writing or researching information for a book, you can find Candace in her gardens, shopping, reading or learning how to cook a new dish.

She lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her loving husband and is currently working on her next fun, flirty and sexy romance.

You can contac