Start by marking “Top Bottom Switch (ALFA Investigations, #2.75)” as Want to Read:
Top Bottom Switch (ALFA Investigations, #2.75)

Top Bottom Switch

(ALFA Investigations #2.75)

Ret North knows exactly who he is—a Dominant male with an insatiable sexual appetite. He’s always been a top, searching for his bottom…until a notorious switch catches his eye.

Alese Kane has grown tired of her usual partners. She’s been watching Ret for months, wanting to run her tongue along his hard muscles. But his need for total control stops her.

Ret worries that a rel
Paperback
Published June 21st 2016 by Bliss Ink

Elle
3.5* STARS!

I really enjoyed my first read from Chelle Bliss. Quite impressive for a novella. I was a bit pessimist with the title and blurb because I thought there will be 'switch' involved which is not my thing. But, when I started to read for a few chapters, I enjoyed it very much.

Ret is a dominant without submissive because he wants real connection and something long-term. Not only sex. Alese was well-know for being a switch and she was caught Ret's attention. However, Alese wasn't sure if sh
Coco.V
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
💝FREE on Amazon today (5/12/2018)!💝

3.5 stars!

CC
3.5 Stars

description

Ret is a Dom looking for a connection with his submissive but hasn’t found the right woman yet. At the club, Ret’s reputation for being an exacting but fair Dom precedes him.

Alese is a teacher by day but also a submissive who is unsure about whether she is naturally a sub or a switch. Based on her previous experiences in either position, they were failures in every way and her ability to trust others and her instincts has waned.

One night, Ret witnesses a nasty encounter between Alese a
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 9b8d9582b2b638bc9c81f3cae8eaf5_zpsrlbk4fuo.gif

Chelle Bliss has turned up the heat in her newest erotic novella, TOP BOTTOM SWITCH. Pardon my language but this book was H-O-T as fuck!!!!! The only complaint I have is that it was too short and I wanted more. **hint hint Chelle Bliss...I need more of Ret North and Alese Kane***

photo 7d6c54c267abb2ba8a4ff7095e1e20_zpswe4n9w61.gif“Pushing thirty has me reevaluating my life. I no longer want a plaything. I want a lover, a partner , and the one who completes me.”

If BDSM romances are not your
Erin
Apr 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, 2016, novellas, erotica
3 stars for this short and sexy story!

I actually loved that this was a novella. It was what I was looking for and needed. However, I wanted just a tiny bit more from the couple. This story is basically foreplay. The story is super hot, but they only have sex twice in the book (at the very end) and it is completely glazed over and not detailed. He also never kissed the heroine until the last page!

So, I guess if you like foreplay of the BDSM variety this book is perfect for you. I just needed a l
Ellen Gail

Welllllll. It passed the time on break at work well enough. Unfortunately I can't say much else positive about it. But I can say that it dealt with consent, boundaries, and limits well. There are FAR too many books that claim to be erotic, but confuse being dominant with being a rapey jackass.

Really, this novella's downfall for me is the switch aspect. The main conceit of the novel is that Alese is a switch, but that really isn't represented on page. There also isn't much to this besides the sex
Karen Mc
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Top Bottom Switch is deliciously dirty, a naughty novel that dominates you from head to toe. Captivating. Controlling. Combustible. You’ll submit again and again to this sexy and scintillating story. Panties are optional.

Dark-haired, blue-eyed, tall, and muscular Ret is looking for a woman to dominate inside the bedroom. An alluring alpha, Ret is bored with the usual submissives and wants a sassy siren. Someone who could possibly be game for the long ride. A permanent partnership.

“I don’t need
Janey
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
This author's writing is appealing, but there wasn't really enough depth to fuel a story or connect with the characters.

Michelle
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Ret North is a Dom without a Submissive. Previously content on playing while at The Club, he finds himself wanting something more. To make someone his. Enter Alese Kane. Alese is struggling to find her footing in the world of kink. When submitting doesn’t seem to work out for her, she figures that maybe her problem is that she is really a Domme, but nothing about either role seems to fit. Until one night when Ret North approaches a shaken up Alese.

He’s certain that under the right Master, Alese
Selene
This was an okay read. The story opened with the lead male character observing a friend giving pleasure to his girlfriend in The Club. Ret's dialogue seemed kind of stiff in the beginning until the reader got to Alese's POV. From there the story picked up some more steam.
Angie H.
Jun 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I would have loved more details about the characters. There was not enough details for me to connect with them.
Kim
Aug 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: smut-the-fu-k, kink, basic
I read this for one reason, to get my smut and bdsm fix all in one package. It didn't really do the trick but it was still was a good story. Alese is not a switch, so its a little misleading.
Tiblu
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just my feelings .... But I hated it...

I feel kinda gypped really, the description I read made me think of a totally different story than what I just read ;( Both the title and the description mention a " Switch" ( some one who is equally versed and comfortable as BOTH a Dom./Domme and a sub.)and then lead to believe said "Switch" is possibly going to try and "Top" from the "Bottom& possibly... Ok.. BS!!! 1st Alese is NOT ,I REPEAT NOT!!! Not a "Switch" ,she's a very confused 27 yr.old woman
Red Cheeks Reads
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This novella is a part of The Club series, a multi-author project chronicles the relationships and exploits of the members of an exclusive BDSM club in Karim, Texas. Each novella is written by a different author and follows a different couple. Top Bottom Switch by Chelle Bliss is Master Ret and Alese’s story.

“I no longer want a plaything, I want a lover, a partner, and the one who completes me.”

Master Ret has grown bored. He is no longer finding the spark or the thrill in his playtime with the
Angela
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pure Bliss!!!

In a market flooded with wannabe authors offering books from the weird to the wonderful, readers are occasionally treated to stories which take them far away from the humdrum of everyday life. For me, Chelle Bliss is an author whose writing embraces me like a comfort blanket and helps me to find that ultimate escape into a fantasy-land unlike no other.

In Top Bottom Switch, Chelle’s storytelling took me into a world which challenges the norm. For me, kinky stories that embrace the B
Kim
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I have had this author's books on my TBR for ages but aside from another brief story in the Night Shift anthology, I haven't found the time to work them into my reading rotation. After reading this novella, I really need to fix that situation!

Ret has been feeling more and more unsettled lately when he goes to the Club. Play has been leaving him unfulfilled and for the first time ever, he is thinking about finding a permanent submissive. Alese has always intrigued him but she seems to be
Rough Draft Book Blog
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Top Bottom Switch by Chelle Bliss
Ret & Alese
HOLY FREAKIN' HOT
5 Mutha Effin' Stars

Holy freakin' hell... this petite novella is a little damn firecracker! It's packs quite a punch for such a short story. I read this in one sitting (maybe 2 hours) and it had me laughing, cringing, and fanning myself and girly bits. Pick it up today and don't wait to read it. Read it NOW!

Ret is 6'4" for godsakes. Need I say more? He's a Dom with a dilemma. He's not pleased with his current situation and the pros
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

*ARC*

Excuse me for a moment while I go change my panties.

Okay I am back. Holy hell Top Bottom Switch is what I love in a BDSM book, and even though this was a novella I was not left unfulfilled by any means. Ret and Alese will have you reaching for your significant other, your favorite toy, or if you are in public (like I was) have you squirming in your seat.

We start off with Ret being what a Dom should be, protective, dominating, perceptive, and above all carin
nd ♥ kitten ♥
Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★
Characters: ★★★★

Overall rating: 4.3

This was a quick hot read. A straight up BDSM novella.

This was a short book at 125 pages, can't do a lot of world building, and has to move quickly. It stuck to the specifics of Ret and Alese, didn't waver from the goal of the book, which was to show how a Dominant can help a submissive learn about who she is. But yes, it was very fast.

First night, just talking after she's had a bad scene, and they are talking D/s relationship and one
Jennifer Finn
Jun 29, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
This had the potential to be a great book but unfortunately it was too short and felt unfinished. Chelle Bliss is an amazing author and I'm a huge fan of her books and she definitely nailed the BDSM aspect of the book but it felt like it was missing the depth of the story. Ret is a Dominant and he's a member of The Club and lately he's bored with the same partners. Alese joined The Club and is trying desperately to be a Domme but she is horrible at it. During a scene she can't make simple decisi ...more
Dana L Stusse
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book reminds me of a hot nooner, over much too soon but oh, so hot.

The main characters of Ret and Alese are compelling. This novella was a fast hit to the system. I would love to read more about their journey as it hits you like a blast of reading adrenaline.

Chelle has another hit on her hands. The characters are fun and sinfully delicious, everything you come to love and expect.

Two thumbs up, way up. Ladies, get those extra batteries out!
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit this book was hot. It was short but doesn't lack heat. Ret hasn't found a sub that lights a fire in him and Alese isn't quite sure if she wants to be a Sub or a Domme. Alese has always wanted Ret and now she gets her chance. Ret wants to show her how it can be to submit. Will Alese & Ret find what they both need? I love Ret & Alese and I'm hoping there will be more.
Milto  (Through The Eyes Of A Book Goddess)
Why did I wait so long to read this??? Hmmmm. Enjoyed it tremendously. Would have preferred it to be longer and many more scenes involved, but needless to say it was mmmm.....good!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Night Reader
Jul 02, 2016 rated it liked it
3 Stars

Just okay. I liked the characters...but this book stopped early on into their relationship. So, it didn't really draw me in very much.
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Chelle Bliss certainly knows how to write and thoughtfully craft a story that packs the best kind of punch. Her books are always well written, easy to sink right into, and they pack the best amount of heat and connection between the dynamic characters she creates. I have really enjoyed reading all of her stories, and Top Bottom Switch was no exception. This book was exceptionally heated, to the point that I think I blushed in the best way while reading it. This story also
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Having fallen in love with Chelle Bliss's writing from the moment I met the Gallo family, I never turn down an opportunity to step into one of her fictional worlds and discover new characters to fall in love with. So the moment Top Bottom Switch was introduced, I was giddy with excitement to be thrust into this darker world where pleasure knows no bounds and props are used to ratchet up the need and ecstasy. Chelle takes us on an enlightening, i
FMR Book Grind
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
KATHRYN'S REVIEW
4 STARS

Top Bottom Switch is a novella, featuring Ret and Alese.

Ret is looking for more from his interactions with his submissive partners. He wants a partner, and a relationship that is both fulfilling and permanent.

Alese can't decide if she is a Domme or a sub. She struggles to find a partner she can completely connect with and give her trust to.

This is a kinky, sensual, sexy and erotic novella that delves deeply into the BDSM lifestyle, and the connection the partners share!
David Maher
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Top Bottom Switch by Chelle Bliss is a standalone erotic novella that is set in the world of 'The Club', a shared universe where a variety of authors have each written their own standalone novellas.

In Chelle's story, we have Ret North, a Dominant, well known among the patrons of The Club, who has started to lose interest. Lately, and rather disconcertingly, regardless who he acts out a scene with, it just isn't doing it for him the way it used to.

Alese Kane is what's known as a 'switch'. Having
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
That was fucking hot! Top Bottom Switch is the first book I have read by Chelle and I want to kick my own ass for that. I will be watching out for future releases. This might have been a novella but it was full of heat, and heart.

Ret has grown bored of his sex life. He wants more than just a submissive for the night. He wants to find a submissive he could be a Dom to for the rest of his life. He doesn't just want a delicate flower that doesn't have a backbone, he wants one with some feistiness
Erin Lewis
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Top Bottom Switch (The Club) by Chelle Bliss

I have voraciously read anything written by Chelle Bliss and I was so excited to hear about this latest addition. I happen to love the BDSM genre and wow, Ms. Bliss knocked it right out of the park. Although this is not a particularly long read (a Novella) it is HOT HOT HOT!!!

This is the story of Ret North, a much sought after Dominant at The Club, known for the fact that he doesn’t want a committed relationship. Alese Kane doesn’t know w
  • Unbound Commitment
  • Secrets (BDSM Connections #1)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • The Interview (Law Firm Erotica #1)
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Spread Wide (Eye Candy Handyman #1)
  • Hot for Santa (The Twelve Quickies Of Christmas, #10)
  • Kaylee's Keeper (Masters of the Castle, #2)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)
  • His
  • Playing Knotty
  • Exceeding Boundaries
  • 31 Flavors
  • Eyes on You (Blasphemy #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights #63)
  • Sexed into Submission
  • All I Need (Volume One)
  • Knots
  • Pushing Limits (Bondage Ranch, #2)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Chelle's Available Books: http://chellebliss.com/books
➡Coming

ALFA Investigations (4 books)
  • Sinful Intent (ALFA Private Investigations, #1)
  • Unlawful Desire (ALFA Private Investigations, #2)
  • Wicked Impulse (ALFA Private Investigations, #3)
  • Guilty Sin (ALFA Investigations, #4)