Start by marking “Love Story? Seriously!” as Want to Read:
Love Story? Seriously!

Love Story? Seriously!

The sanguine sun is just preparing to slumber and the filtered glare from it striking the scene makes it even more alluring. The flock of birds are moving together in a v shaped structure and it looks as if they are returning to their home after a long tedious day's hard work .The fact that they are all together in every aspect of life brings strength and calmness to my di ...more
Paperback, First edition 2016, 168 pages
Published 2016 by Petals Publisher

To ask other readers questions about Love Story? Seriously!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Story? Seriously!

Archit Ojha
Things are not as big as we tend to make them.

Things are all covered, if only you know where the sheets are.

Samar, the protagonist narrates about how his life was nothing but a bunch of tragedies and how things didn't work out for him.

He falls in love with various girls - at school and college - and has break ups frequently. But each time, his pain increases exponentially.

Something I enjoyed about this novel was how innocently this was written. Every time the protagonist fell in love, he won't
Pooja
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: owns, arc
A light but moving read.

Love Story? Seriously! is a story about Samar who has seen nothing in his life except failure. He falls in love but just then, some tragedies crawl in his fate and next moment, he's heartbroken.

The writing style is unique. Narrator's voice is appealing and he expresses his feelings very well. The reader can see himself sympathizing with the narrator and supporting him throughout the book.

There were multiple twists and turns that will keep the reader up in his toes. One c
Rajesh Hajare
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: one sided lovers
Recommended to Rajesh by: Shivi Pandey
BookLysis of Love Story? Seriously! By Shivi Pandey (My Rating: ***/5)

I have finished reading the second title published by Petals Publishers. The first book I read by same publishers was Heart of Bullets by Nikhil Kushwaha. Today I am sharing my
BookLysis of Love Story? Seriously! by Shivi Pandey.

BOOKLYSIS of Love Story? Seriously! By Shivi Pandey

COVER AND TITLE: Love Story? Seriously! is the catchy title in itself. The use of question mark and exclamation mark create curiosity among readers.
Diptendu Mandal
Jul 17, 2016 rated it liked it
There's a sheer line of difference between literary writing and writing out ones heart.This novel certainly falls in the second category.Passion and suppressed feelings indeed are the main driving elements behind such creations.Every human has his own story,which he either quarantines or reminisces within his own self.However, only a few dare to relive them through their interpretations.Shivi Pandey is one of those conscious dreamers,who relived his story through his creation,"Love Story? Seriou ...more
Cheshta Arora
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anand
Recommended to Cheshta by: shivi
Love Story? Seriously! is a story of Samar that is packed with unsuccessful events and tragedies. He fallen in love with three girls and eventually faced failure. The story line is very simple plus the way of expression is tremendously pure by author side. He is very simple in writing and expressing his feeling to the readers. I love the way he chooses the events and move forward with the series of emotions in his lines.
The feeling that the author put into words is very clear cut and deep to rea
J. Alchem
Feb 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Generally, I do not read love story, unless it is from Nicholas Sparks. Still, I picked up this book as it was creating lots of buzz in social media. This book is a light read and portrays the story of Samar who fell in love, thrice, at different points of time. His story is humorous as well as innocent. There are few moments in the story which remind you your school and college days and that is the good thing about this book. Overall, I liked the book.
Sanjana Verma
Aug 07, 2016 rated it liked it
It is cute tale Samar, Sapna, Samriddhi and Surbhi. I loved the way cuteness was filled in the book. I loved every bit of the story. At some places story turns little stupid but that clearly shows the stupidity the main character was doing. Editing could make this book much better.
Nilakanta Siva
Aug 01, 2016 rated it liked it
ON A CASUAL PERUSAL:
The author of ‘Love Story? Seriously!’, 23-year-old Mr Shivi Pandey, a Programmer Analyst Trainee with Cognizant Technology Solutions in Kolkatta is a B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from the KIIT University (former Kalinga Institute) at Bhubaneswar. “I would say just read a book to please yourself and do not compare me with the big names, be it in a good or bad way because no author is bad and no author is good, it is just the way he represents his ideas on
Kalpana Mishra
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
About the Author: Shivi Pandey

This is the debut book from Mr. Shivi Pandey, and he has done a good job. He is working in Cognizant Technology Solutions. Hence I feel after Engineering Colleges, it is probably the Cognizant Tech Solutions which is responsible for giving birth to writers and authors now. The case in reference is Mr. Ajay Kumar Pandey, author of “You are the Best Wife”.

THE BLURB:

Divya Ramnath Bandodkar
Story in a nutshell:
Love Story? Seriously! is the story of Samar and his love interests. It travels through his childhood to his adulthood, from his school to his college and ultimately his work place. Samar meets his first love interest, Sapna in his school days. Does his budding friendship with Sapna take the form of love? What does Samar learn from his schooling? Enter Samriddhi- the girl who ruled Samar's heart during his college days. Samar falls in head over heels in love with her only to
Anushka Gupta
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Life is sometimes more than a mystery, unpredictable, isn’t it? It is said that the thing you yearns for comes to you anyhow but I guess the story is not the same all the time. We face failure may be because, we lack in satisfaction and acceptance.

“Love Story? Seriously!” is not really a love story. Here, lovers never met; true love never experienced but much likely unforeseen things happened.

The protagonist, Samar, discovers his bittersweet journey of life when he starts his boarding life in a
Shweta Kesari
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
All the love stories are not meant to be complete, there are some which dies even before it starts.When you wait for the arrival of someone special he/she might not be available at your doorstep, but what if someone looks forward for you and you are found missing in his/her doorstep.Protagonist's encounters with girls at different stages of his life is what you will get to see in this book, and how his love life played with him.The story could be relatable to many real-life stories, but what it ...more
Shruti Mall
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book- Love story? Seriously!
Author- Shivi Pandey
Paperback

Review-A very apt title for the story inside. It wasn't a love story but a love 'search' story.
The story revolves around life of Samar who badly wants love in life that but it always reject him and the moment love enters he rejects it back and finally when he is ready to embrace love a twist happens, read the story for that!
The story moves very smoothly and hardly does it gets boring, the style of writing is crisp and to the point. The sto
Meera
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaway
Love story, Seriously! – won this book as a giveaway from Goodreads. Thanks to both the author and Goodreads.

The book is a love story, which revolves around the young Samar and his relationships. The book travels from his childhood to his adult life. It tells a tale of his love (or rather infatuation) with Sapna, Samriddhi, Surbhi who he meets along in different stages of his life. Does he really find true love in any of them?

The editing of the novel could have been much better. The book for m
Biswajeet Ghosh
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
It is a story of Samar and his seriously? life. The story is good and interesting but

>There are so many grammatical errors in the book.
>Type setting is not proper.
>Bold letters are used.
>Story is not edited well.
> stupid incidents are there.
>Immaturity is there.

Good things:

>Story is a work of innocence.
> lovers may find good things in the story.
>College life and all
> Some incidents are so lively and
> I find a maturity in this immaturity.

Overall, one time read
Saman Ali
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is a cute tale of Samar. The one reason I loved this book the most is that the protagonist of the book has the same name my sister does have. I came across this book in a store, checked the blurb and fell in love the exact moment I saw my sister's name on it. It was like it was written for her, but with a perspective of opposite sex.
Sudipa Mukherjee
Jul 24, 2016 rated it liked it
It is a light read. The story seems directly penned down from heart and its innocence speaks about it. Though, there are some editing blunders in the book, still it manages to entertain. I loved how author moves from immaturity to maturity through Samar and it actually reminded me few incidents of my childhood.
Abhilasha Sharma
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Got this book as a gift from one of my best friends and completed it in a single sitting. Story revolves around Samar and his idiotic life and love interest. Story is a little scattered but worth enjoying.
Madhuri Varma
Jun 06, 2016 rated it liked it
The story of every teenager (3.5/5)
Full review- http://wp.me/p2vbKI-FJ
Sidra ahmad
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute tale that speaks about the innocence of the protagonist. Loved it.
Diréctor Krish
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
A travel OF childhood LOVE to an adulthood LOVE. Like premam movie love journey in different ages.
Subhajit Das
Oct 27, 2016
Anshul Goel
Jun 30, 2018
Shivi Pandey
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nidhi Author