Start by marking “Unforgiven” as Want to Read:
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

(Fallen #5)

Every story has a dark side, and this story belongs to Cam, the brooding, bad-boy dark angel FALLEN readers love.

High school can be hell.

Cam knows what it's like to be haunted. He's spent more time in Hell than any angel ever should. And his freshest Hell is high school, where Lilith, the girl he can't stop loving, is serving out a punishment for his crimes.

Cam made a bet
Published November 8th 2016 by Ember (first published November 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Unforgiven, please sign up.
Ami Maybe. She sounds like the type to watch that awesome show, but, you must also keep in mind that those ideas, names are far older than a television…moreMaybe. She sounds like the type to watch that awesome show, but, you must also keep in mind that those ideas, names are far older than a television show. But, its awesome how one thing will remind us of another. Since Supernatural is your favorite show I thought you might get a little kick out of this little tidbit; Did you know that Jared Padalecki played a young man on "Gilmore Girls" named "Dean"? It would have been even more impressive if his old character had been named "Sam", but still, talk about foreshadowing!(less)
Sam M. I think It's kind of like Sinner to the Shiver trilogy, a standalone side-book about a supporting character.

Natalie Monroe
May 04, 2015 marked it as never-ever-ever-reading-this  ·  review of another edition
Cover Reveal: What is Cam even doing on the cover? He looks like he's scratching his junk.

Hey, Lauren Kate?

It's time to let go.
Srutokirti
Mar 17, 2015 marked it as maybe-maybe-not  ·  review of another edition

Cam. Cam. Cam.

Stupid Cam.

Because of you, I'll have to read Rapture.

You stupid arsehole. Why did I like you? Why?

Why did you just have to be in Luce and Daniel's gag-worthy romance that your very own book makes me cringe?

I loved you.

And that love is the only reason I'll read this.

Hear that Lucifer?!

Fucking hear that.
Margarita
Mar 16, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Fallen wasn't the best series I've ever read. It dragged on until book 4. And it was too sugary for me at moments. And I didn't like Teardrop at all. But Lauren is definitely a talented writer.

Lots of people are saying she's writing this one for the money. I hate it when people say writers are doing it all for the money, for many reasons.
First of all, of course they are doing it for the money. That's what being a professional writer is. You sell stories for a living. Rick Riordan has written t
Aleks
Apr 09, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
OHMYGOSH!!!! There's going to be a book about Cam!! Am I the only one who loved Cam better than Daniel? It doesn't matter anymore because now there is going to be a whole book (over 400 pages!!) about this amazing character. Now I just need to wait until November. That's not too bad, right? Oh, who am I kidding- I want it now !
Mizuki
What the actual fuck? Milking the cashcow after a series (a bad one at that) is already finished and done with? (and for God's sake, I was so glad it was over when I finished book 4)

and who cares about a romance between Cam and Lilith? Lilith who? She shows up briefly in book 2 or book 3 and why would Ms. Kate believe we care about her?

(Link: http://vampirekiki.deviantart.com/art...)

Plus it's quite awful to name an uninteresting little girl after the Lilith, goddess from a handful of ancient myt
Kiki
Aug 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so, the thing is that I wasn't expecting to enjoy this book - it's not like I was waiting on tenterhooks for it (in fact, I don't think anybody asked for it, just like nobody asked for an Entourage movie or a sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman) but this series is so nostalgic to me.

I first read Fallen in early 2010, when I was 15. HA! Now you're all doing the math. I'm now in my early 20s and while the series is long since behind me, it holds a weird place in my heart: I was never one
Athena ღ
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this boy so much, it hurts. ❤❤❤

Isa Cantos (Crónicas de una Merodeadora)
"For you, I would risk everything, even the eternal flames of Hell".

"Por ti me arriesgaría a todo, incluso a las eternas llamas del Infierno".

¿Saben hace cuánto no leía un libro de Oscuros? ¡Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiglos! ¡Tampoco recordaba lo mucho que adoré esta saga en su momento! ¡Y Cam, por todos los dioses y ángeles caídos! Ya notan que amé el libro, ¿verdad?

Nota importante: para leer Unforgiven y esta reseña obviamente tienen que haber leído todos los anteriores de la saga.

Aquí nos encontramos co
Alexa
Feb 15, 2015 marked it as nope  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-publication
YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT? FUCKING KIDDING ME.
Jeff Briel
Oh, man! The cover doesn't match!

The font, it-it's not right. It doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel dark or, gothic it feels like on of those YA books that has a dickhead male lead, or one of those JR Ward novels... It's disappointing. I can't even...

*checks calendar* It's 2015! *check's publication date*

Yay! It comes out 5 days before my birthday. I sooo can't wait!
Hedi [ The Dutch Reader ]
Full Blogreview: http://hedisbookworld.blogspot.nl/201...

When i came across this book, i though it would be fun to pick it up because i liked the Fallen series when i was 15 or so.. But i was so wrong. The writing is bad, the characters are really plain and boring, everything is predicteble and Cam isn't the bad-boy that we loved.
You think you get the story of Cam, but actually you get the story of Lilith. As a character she isn't really all that much. She is just annoying, her thoughts don't m
Crystal
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Im sad I finished it but im so happy for Cam and ofc i was crying at the end le sigh...i forgot how much i loved and cried reading Lauren Kate's books..but im glad i read this because i understand Cam now and love him so much and i loved that she included characters from fallen especially Daniel and Luce in their past life which ima tear again just remembering it..anyway loved Arriane and Roland being there too!missed those too
Nikolina
This was a nice, sweet story as a stand alone book but that was all. The Cam in this book was not the Cam we got to know in the Fallen series. I expected a darker, stronger story for Cam with lots of action and not a simple school lovestory. The flashback scenes were nice and I liked the Arriane Roland addition but it wasn't enough to make me really like this book.
Harley
Feb 14, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Update: It has a cover and Cam looks beautiful and I love the color, wah.

What. What? What is this? No. I don't want to be lured back into this. I didn't suffer through the last two books to be dragged back in. You're using Cam against me! This is completely unfair cause we all know I'm going to read it just cause it says it's about Cam! Cam was my baby and I was so freaking upset about the lack of him in this forsaken series!
Roselle
Jun 15, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
"Every story has a dark side." Oooooh. Been waiting for this! Cam, oh my, Cam. Finally we're about to get a glimpse of you.
Floriel
|13-03-15|
CAAAAAAAAM! e Lucifero.
CAAAAAAAAAAAAM! e Lucifero.
CAM. LUCIFERO. CAM. LUCIFERO. CAM. LUCIFERO jhsdygjldsghuijasdufkjglkfsd
Quando avete detto che arriva novembre?
Kelvin
Fallen was the first YA PNR book that I read. Okay, it was actually Torment, book two, which my fellow blogger Lillian lent to me over lunch oh 4 or 5 years ago. Being new to the genre, I couldn't discern bad from good, mostly because I didn't know the tropes of PNR that were all the rage at the time. I loved the whole Luce and Daniel story and in order to not ruin that image in my mind, I didn't reread the series leading up to the release of Unforgiven. Cam was supposed to be evil guy number 2 ...more
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

Wow… Cam’s story. When Lauren first told us reader that we were getting a book about Cam, I was expecting a book that would be talking about all of his past lives up until now. When we got the summary, then I knew it wasn’t at all what I expected, but I was still pretty hype about reading it.

When I finally got the chance to start the book, I had a hard time letting it down and only did because I was working or had plans that I couldn’t cancel.

It was re
Tânia
Cam's POV? Hell yeah, I'm gonna read it!

EDIT: Fallen meets Disney's Camp Rock? Ah, nope. I won't do this to myself. Whoever this guy is, it sure as hell isn't Cam.

description
Nancy The book junkie
Review coming soon!
Renee
Loved it more than anticipated and poor Lilith. I hope to get more about Ro and Arriann. It felt suggested we might.
Crystal
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
I always liked Cam, just not for Luce. I LOVED reading his story, and seeing him try to save both himself and Lilith! An AMAZING book! This is a must read for anyone who loved the Fallen books!
ball of floof [Nija]
I shouldn't.

She's kidding, right? Does she want to torture me again? After all that pain Torment, PASSION, and Rapture inflicted on me just because I liked the side characters and wanted to know their fates?

I really shouldn't.

As much as I love Cam ... And I really, truly do ... I already know I'll hate the lovestory and will want to throw this book against a wall once I read it.

I really shouldn't read it.

My brain shouts at me like "NO BLOODY. DO NOT. YOU HAVE SPENT ENOUGH TIME MOURNING WHAT THE
Azbaqiyah
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First thing first, Forgiven is way better than Fallen, because ;-)

♡ It is more straight to the point.
♡ More romance filled with bittersweet love.
♡ Firstly it is because I'm on Team Cam rather than Daniel. LOL

Forgiven is a stand alone novel that happen right after Rapture. In my opinion this book should be a a new stand alone series of Fallen rather known as the 5th book of Fallen.

For the first time I'm impress with Lauren Kate artwork.
Maťa
Tak toto bola strašná blbosť. Z nejakého dôvodu som to ale neneznášala tak ako by som mala a dokonca si vyslúžila až tri hviezdičky. Nemám šajnu prečo, Lilith bola krava. Ale Cam je stále zlatíčko a séria je moja guilty pleasure. Okrem toho sa kniha dosť točila okolo hudby, čo je rozhodne plus.
A myslím, že v mojej Twilight fáze pred cca 7 rokmi by som knihu fakt milovala :D
Andrea
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-read
This was the best book in the series by far. I loved Cam and Lilith. i think my only complaint is that I didn't get enough of my other favorite fallen angels. And Lucifer is a dick. But glad I read this book.
☾Poppet
Feb 14, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Woah!

Im so glad that we're gonna have this book because the ending of Rapture wasn't good (or at least i didn't like it) specially for Cam.

This is not the best serie in the world but im quite excited to see what Lauren Kate is gonna bring us in this story.
Océano de libros
Feb 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Decepcionada. Aún me pregunto si la autora escribió esta novela, nada que ver con el resto de libros que eran normalitos, este... ni siquiera veo a Cam, es otro.
Lee la reseña en: http://oceanodelibros.blogspot.com/20...
Jeraca
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-but-unowned
I know a lot of readers are torn by this book. But ya'll have to remember that it's CAM's story, not Luce and Daniels. And yes, in the synopsis, it says he's the brooding, bad-boy, but in the novel he's not the same as the Cam we all remember from the previous novels. He wants to win Lilith's love back, and being the brooding, bad-boy wouldn't do so well trying to win her love when she already hates him.

This was a good novel. We didn't have naive Luce, but rather Lilith, who is living through o
HMSA Summer Reading: Book Review 6 21 Aug 20, 2018 03:44PM
Shelby Hoeppner 2 3 Apr 12, 2018 12:28PM
Thoughts about Unforgiven. Happy or disappointed? 5 94 Jan 15, 2016 12:01PM
The End! (Spoiler Alert) 1 80 Nov 16, 2015 09:05PM
  • Farewell, My Lunchbag
  • Kissing Tennessee: and Other Stories from the Stardust Dance
  • Dark Rising (Archangel Prophecies #2)
  • Dark Waters (The Last Dogs, #2)
  • Violet Skies
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Midnight Bites
  • A Radiant Sky (A Beautiful Dark, #3)
  • Forsaken (The Fallen, #4)
  • Story Time
  • Empower (The Violet Eden Chapters, #5)
  • Always and Forever
  • Fearless (Avena, #3)
  • Wish Bound (Grimm Agency, #3)
  • Embraced (The Eternal Balance, #2)
  • A Wizard's Dozen: Stories Of The Fantastic
  • A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3)
  • Unspoken (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #3)
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of the Fallen novels, the Teardrop novels, and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her family.

Fallen (5 books)
  • Fallen (Fallen, #1)
  • Torment (Fallen, #2)
  • Passion (Fallen, #3)
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
“I knew you could never forgive me," he said, "so I ran away. I thought I had lost you for good. But then I found this second chance, and I came here to redeem myself. This time with you has shown me that my love for you is bigger than my fear. My love for you is bigger than anything I know."
A tear rolled down his cheek. He closed his eyes. He had so much more to say and so little time for it to matter.”
9 likes
“THIS QUOTE CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM UNFORGIVEN
"This whole time, I've been in Hell?" She stepped away from Cam, out of the spotlight and into darkness.
"Because of you.”