Start by marking “What Lies Between Us (The Breakfast Club, #3.1)” as Want to Read:
What Lies Between Us (The Breakfast Club, #3.1)

What Lies Between Us

(The Breakfast Club #3.1)

Now that he’s living with Sam Stein, Zach Cohen is finally ready to move on from his unhappy past. His days are filled with wedding preparations, yet he still finds time to make plans and decisions without consulting Sam and his mother, firmly believing he knows best.

Sam is ready to settle in for the perfect life with Zach but years of bad habits have come back to haunt hi
Published February 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about What Lies Between Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Lies Between Us

Amanda
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arc-netgalley
This short novella packed a solid punch.

I'm anticipating a sweet extended HEA with Zach and Sam's wedding, more lovey dovey scenes and catching up with Julian and Marcus. But I got so much more than that.

Zach is busy preparing for their upcoming beach wedding, together with a big surprise wedding present for Sam (against Julian and Marcus' advise), while he was also feeling skeptical about his mother new-found love interest.

Meanwhile, Sam's life took a hard hit when he found out something abo
Felice Stevens
Feb 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
What Lies Between Us is out today! Will Zach and Sam's secrets spoil their Valentine's Day wedding plans?
Amazon: http://amzn.to/243Mv3e
ARe:https://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...
Jaime
5+ Stars!! HEA for Sam & Zach!!
This is book 4 in The Breakfast Club Series and it's a feel good full of love book!!

So, it's no secret that I have a love of All of Felice Stevens Books; however, Sam and Zach are probably one of my favorite couples from her stories, so this book was like a moment of bliss for me!

It should be noted, right away, this is a novella from The Breakfast Club series, it needs to be read after you read the first three books or you will be missing out and maybe confuse
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I have loved Felice Stevens' Breakfast Club series from the start so I was very excited to have a follow up story on two of the characters from that series. With their wedding coming up soon Zach and Sam are busier than ever and while it is apparent that the love between them runs deep, they are both keeping some secrets that threaten to destroy them. While What Lies Between Us is every bit as sexy as I've come to expect from this author, but
Lelyana
THIS ! BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS OF A SHORT STORY !

This is Zach and Sam's story. As we know that they have plan to get married.
But is life as easy as it seems? With flowers and rainbow?
I never thought Sam has 'that kind of secret' he keep from Zach. I mean, couples? Fiancee? Ring any bells guys?
Sam and Zach are definitely need a good communication skills for couple. I can give them a course, for free.
But I'm glad they're finally find out that you can't just love someone, but can't share your secre
Siobhan
Jun 03, 2019 rated it liked it
What Lies Between is a fun little novella for fans of The Breakfast Club series. As it gives us more insight into my favourite couple, I was happy to devour this.

Although I did not enjoy What Lies Between us as much as I enjoyed the main books in the series, it’s my favourite extra for the series. We get all the sweetness and steaminess of the main books with this one, along with drama and fun to keep us entertained throughout.

For those who enjoyed the relationship between Zach and Sam, this is
Debra
This novella was a wonderful way to catch up with my favorite couple in the series, Sam and Zach, as they plan their wedding day. These two are so good together, but like any couple things aren't always perfect. Secrets, angst, a big scare and the general craziness of planning a wedding provide the drama. There is, of course, a wedding and a HEA to wrap it all up nicely. All the men in the series are back and a few new ones too in Jonah and Gideon who I'm looking forward to seeing more of in the ...more
Wendy Moore
Mar 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I am not a huge novella fan. Glad they had their happy day!!
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Felice Stevens is a great storyteller. This is a novella in her breakfast club series. IT centers around Sam and Zach. It is the set in the time where they are working towards their wedding. Sam finds out something and wants to protect Zack so he doesn't tell him. When it might be too late the truth comes out but Zack has his own secret from Sam and they work towards the HEA they deserve. This was a quick read and I found toward the end it moved alittle to fast but over all a good read.
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 3 flames out of 5
Blurb:

Cat
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am such a fan of Felice Stevens, and this is another great example of her ability to take realism and incorporate it into an addition to an existing novel. We first met Sam and Zach in Betting on Forever, and this novella continues their story. I must admit I didn’t read the blurb before reading the novella, so I thought this was going to be strictly about the wedding and perhaps the honeymoon. Wow - I could not have been more wrong!

In preparing for their wedding, they have each discovered som
Keri
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Author: Felice Stevens
Series: The Breakfast Club
Genre(s): M/M, Romance, Novella
Page Count: 78 pages
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5

“You know I can’t sleep without you anymore.”
Oh Sam you just know exactly what to say. I fell more in love with these men reading this quick novella. Zach being the sweet man he is, is concerned about his mom’s new founded dating life, as well as his impending wedding day.. add to that he
Zane Kage
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5
What a wonderful visit with Zach and Sam. These two are probably the absolute SWEETEST of Felice's men - which doesn't mean they're not sexy!! Catching up with them a bit later in their relationship, we see that even the most in love run into ye olde issues of what NOT do to in order to make your relationship work.

Never fear, with her usual deft hand Felice writes them out of it and into their well deserved wedding (yaaaay!), but not without some angsty moments (I wanted to hug and slap them EQ
Marcia
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What a great conclusion to Zach and Sam's story. I absolutely loved this glimpse into the planning of the Big Day, and watching Zach and Sam realize that secrets and lies, or rather, omissions, have a way of coming back to haunt you when you least expect it. I absolutely loved seeing Zach and Sam work towards understanding that a relationship is not always easy, but when you love someone you work hard, fight for them, and love each other even more fiercely. It also was so good to see Zach ...more
Len Evans Jr
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This novella continues the excellence that is Felice Stevens the author. All I can say is that I hope she continues to prolifically publish more novels in this and her others series as well as new one. After all, at the rate I am going I will have read through everything she has currently available and will have to be satisfied rereading until new stuff is published. I especially love the fact that in the last few books she has allowed the characters from her other series or standalone novels to ...more
Jennifer Reilley
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received the novella as an arc.

I loved catching up with Sam and Zach

Zach is busy planning the wedding and keeping his own secret from Sam. Sam is keeping a large secret from Zach to avoid Zach from worrying

These two learn that in their life and future marriage they need to share what is happening in their lives and attack it as a couple.

I loved the catching up, the wedding, oh geeze the whole book

Thank you Felice for another 5 star book
Lisa
I loved this short novel in the series.
Its the story of Sam and Zach's wedding. The others from the series play small cameos.
Also a story of poor communication where Sam is sick but doesn't tell Zach and then Zach buys a house and doesn't tell Sam.
I have loved this series and don't know if this is going to be the last book in the series but at least the guys are left in a good place.
Karen Lane
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quick and sweet

It was great to see Zach and Sam again, as well as everyone else. Can their love survive secrets? It would be great to have a novella to finish off Marcus and Tyler also...
Kizzy
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
just what they both needed. loved this novella!
Kathy Wideman
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a novella that goes with the series. This book is once again about Sam and Zack. They are getting ready to get married however both are keeping secrets. Those secrets could end their relationship if they let it. Sam is dealing with something and doesn’t want to Zack because he doesn’t want to worry him even more. Zack thinks he is doing the right thing. That he is just giving Sam what they both want. When both their secrets come out neither are prepared for what happens. Zack is forced t ...more
Kelly
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-2-blog
Wedding bells for Zach and Sam

Book 4 in the Breakfast Club series (technically 3.1, I think), I read this as part of the Breakfast Club Collection, which includes the three main books of the Breakfast Club series, plus four extras (novellas or short stories) that are wonderful follow-ups. This is the follow up for Zach and Sam leading up to their wedding (make sure to read Betting on Forever first).

Just because you’re engaged, doesn’t mean you don’t have to continue to work on your relationship,
booklover
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant, yet angsty, short this was about Sam and Zach as we catch up with them preparing for their wedding day!
As with most weddings, it wasn't all plain sailing for them but, in the end, evrything worked out for the best!
LOVED IT!!
T.L. Travis
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Secrets weigh heavier than concrete

No matter how innocent you think a secret may be, they not only hurt you but those you love as well. Once you come clean you’ll feel the weight lifted off you.
Theresa Ann
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt
Cute but bringing in a serious ailment and resolving it so quickly was meh. Plus for this short thing, $2.99 is way overpriced. These should be $.99
Tina Marie
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trust ...

..... is big in all relationships. No secrets. This lesson is taught the hard way here. I was holding my breath at points! But in the end, love wins. Beautiful.
EzliOak
Aug 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, ku
3,5 stars
Love Bytes Reviews
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Heart Review by Danielle

What a wonderful surprise this “final” novella in this series was. After finishing Marcus & Tyler’s story, we knew Zach and Sam ‘s wedding was coming close. So this was an extreme delight to see it appear :)

This novella was exactly that…a built up to Zach and Sam’s wedding and what a built up it was.

We get closure on some specific Zach things which I liked a lot where on the other hand I really struggled with Sam his secrecy. I cannot imagine the things they kept
Barbara Ingram

Blurb:

Sam is
Katy
Amazing

Another amazing installment in this series.

I loved another look into these two life together.

I read this whole series in just over two days and loved every word written
Valerie Degeorge
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What Lies Between Us is a novella and book 4 of Felice Stevens amazing series The Breakfast Club, this book features two of my favorite characters Zach and Sam's continued story and although it's a short story it packs such a big punch.

I absolutely loved this series and this book showed us how important trust and communication between two people are, when you love someone so much we sometimes forget this and hold back in belief that we are helping and sparring our loved ones unnecessary fear or
« previous 1 3 next »

• Grey's Hidden Fire (Firehouse Six, #1)
  • Phoenix Reborn (The Phoenix Chronicles Book 3)
  • Twelfth of Never (Blind Faith #3.5)
  • An Infatuation (In My Heart #1)
  • Paper Roses (Veterans Affairs, #2.5)
  • Believing Blue (Manchester Ménage Collection, #3)
  • Phonebook (Ryan & Scott, #2)
  • Wildflowers
  • The Agent and the Model (Ellery Mountain #7)
  • Memories Follow (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • All Man
  • With This Ring
  • Safe in His Heart (Safe, #2)
  • Alaska (2013 Advent Calendar - Heartwarming)
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • On The Dock
Felice Stevens has always been a romantic at heart. She believes that while life is tough, there is always a happy ending just around the corner. Her characters have to work for it, however. Like life in NYC, nothing comes easy and that includes love.

She lives in New York City with her husband and two children. Her day begins with a lot of caffeine and ends with a glass (or two) of red wine. She’s

The Breakfast Club (3 books)
  • Beyond the Surface (The Breakfast Club, #1)
  • Betting on Forever (The Breakfast Club, #2)
  • Second to None (The Breakfast Club, #3)