Start by marking “Saint Valentine (Sinful Saints)” as Want to Read:
Saint Valentine (Sinful Saints)

Saint Valentine (Sinful Saints)

Saint Valentine is not the saint he would have everyone believe him to be. In his madness he cursed three bloodlines: the Vampire, the Servant, and the Mate. What he had not considered was their free will. Once his creation discovered his many lies, they killed him on February 14th, a day they celebrate still.
River Sinclair has been given the power, in addition to the res
Kindle Edition
Published February 13th 2016 by Anchor Group

To ask other readers questions about Saint Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saint Valentine

Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love sinking my teeth into a great vampire saga; especially the old world kind. Rain Murphy’s unique view on Saint Valentine takes a twisted turn in St. Valentine, Sinful Saints Book 1.

Fans who read Murphy’s What the Vamp Were You Thinking will immediately recognize the love story of River and Rae at the start of this new tale but this story goes on to tell what happens after Rae’s transformation to fae. The author takes you into the “normal life” of vampire, mate and servant. Then fast forwar
Sandra Shrewsbury
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book! I am a speed reader so it didn't take me long to read it. The story-line is wonderfully written. I have to say it kept me on my toes wanting to know what was next. I usually don't read vampire books but this author has me hooked on her books. I would recommend this book to everyone.
Belinda
This story is not your average Vampire story. It is about the ones you love the most - family. This is a book that once you start reading you don't want to put it down.

Congrats to Rain Murphy - can't wait to read more from you and would definitely recommend to everyone as a must read.
Wendy Porter
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I hoped it would be about . It brought everything it promised about vampires and more it's a must read. I would gladly recommend to others to read.
Michelle Dodd