Start by marking “Baked Boxed Set: Baked Part 1: Red Velvet Rapture, Baked Part 2: Vanilla Vixen & Baked Part 3: Dark Decadence” as Want to Read:

Want a bite?

One sensual bakery
Two misguided hearts.
One taste of passion.

Ally

He's perfection--chiseled and sculpted.
A creation of beauty--that I'd like to taste.
A small morsel of sensual desire.
But a man like Gabe Moreno
Can have any woman he wants,
Not a woman like me.

At least that's what I thought--
What I believed.
But I was wrong.
I had no idea what he was
Published February 10th 2016

Melissa Hinton
Oct 05, 2016 rated it liked it
The first book was good. The last 2 were not. Glad it was free!
Bonita
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fanning the flames

First half of the book was a 5, second half a 3. While I loved the characters Ally and Gabe, I felt that the book dragged on a bit too long and by the end of the book there was too much back and forth questioning their relationship and another obstacle popped up just as they resolved the current one. The chemistry between the two was amazing as Gabe saved Ally and her cat Codsworth as her new bakery catches on fire. Gabe’s desire was stoked by this fiercely independent working
Paula D
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow so much drama in a book! Ally is a bakery owner and one of ovens caught on fire and a fireman helps her but she never sees his face. One day Ally meets Gabe and there attraction towards each other is instant but she's hesitant cause of her past but will she give Gabe a chance? Will Gabe open up to Ally and tell her the truth about himself? Drama, hotness and romance in this series! 4/5 stars *** I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book ***
Alina
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like the story but didn't love it. Gabe was a little too mysterious and not a huge fan of Ally. Overall it was an okay story.
Kim Swetman
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These become so real as I feel the emotions of the characters and I have to get to the end. I can’t put it down until I’ve finished the book. 😍😍
Debbie Messenger
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book

I really enjoyed this book, it had me gripped from the start, what a rollercoaster these to have to go through.
A really good read.
Julia Handley
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Part 1. Red velvet rapture

Ally is starting a new life after a bad breakup. She has opened a bakery even after a bad start which include fire and being rescued by a mysterious fireman. Her bakery opens and customer start spreading the word. One customer who happens to come strolling in is Gabe, who also wants more then her cakes ;)
Poor Ally! that ex of hers is a right douchebag. Her self confidence over her body hasn't been helped with hid vile words. Why can't he just leave her alone? Now especi
P Leslie
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's.

I really enjoyed this book: I smiled, laughed got frustrated and was shocked by the events that unfolded.

Allegra, is saved by a mysterious firefighter when a fire breaks out in her bakery. She can't stop thinking about him: that is until a sexy guy walks into her bakery. His presence makes her head cloudy, she literally finds herself drooling over him lol and his smile literally makes her panti
Patricia Blevins
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Baked 1

This was a great short story about Ally who was trying to get herself out in front of her past and open up her life long dream of having a bakery. The day before Grand Opening a fire broke out and caused all kinds of set backs and trouble. One great smelling fireman saves her and her cat. One day Gabe walks into her business and tries to sweep her off her feet after a little persuasion Ally finally gives in. Then all heck breaks lose will Ally lose her Bakery and will her ex Matthew cause
April
Oct 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-read
Thanks to netgalley.com for the ARC.
The excerpt is better then the story. This book started out great, the fire and being rescued by the firefighter and how she was lusting after this mysterious fire fighter but then it just went down hill from there. Her ex was just odd throughout this book, but the story never went into details was he drinking, using drugs? It took so long for Gabe to open up about his life, that I was already checking out by the time to cameup in the book. The story could hav
Cheri Olszewski
May 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
Very Entertaining

This box set makes me want to start making cupcakes! Colleen draws you in from the very beginning and has enough mystery to really keep you from wanting to put the book down.
Allegra had a lot of depth in her character and you can't help but root for her. And Gabe well who doesn't like a hot firefighter who really is trying to make something of his life outside of the crap family life he has! And it wasn't hard whatsoever to really dislike Faith!
Great job Colleen, the series fl
Skye "HEA addict" Burch
It was a good story, but I'm slightly confused. Her ex is an abusive corrupt pos, and we are supposed to believe that he just went quietly into the night and accepted their relationship after being obsessed with her? Not realistic at all. I know men like that and they don't stop until they get what they want or are forced to. Other than that, I enjoyed the book very much. I just wish that these would be marketed as one shorter book than a multi part series. It makes no sense.
suzanne menees
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't love it.

The story lines were good but, Ally was too uptight, everything made her mad. Then the "I hate him but still love him" was way over used. All the other characters were great. I would have liked some closure about the ex, but oh well.
There is a second book with this set that I am enjoying so far. It's called Bait.
Amy
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this three part series. The formatting of the edition I received was less than desirable but the steamy romance and fantastic characters made up for it. There was a bonus of part one of the Bait series at the end and I am definitely going to see what happens in that one. Great character and the writing only improved as the story moved along.
Maria Dodd
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r-author
A great box set.

This set has it all.....Great hero, feisty heroine, brilliant best friend and even the crappy ex-boyfriend and psycho ex-girlfriend.

The chemistry between Gabe and Allegra was beautifully written. The characters were well developed and had realistic dialogue.

I was left wanting more..
Sam Power
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a copy of thi book in return for an honest review.

Great that you didnt have to stop reading witha boxed set. They story kept me reading wanting to find out if Ally & Gabe would make it work or if Ally's twisted ex would mess things for them. Twists all the way through these books.
Tiffany Davis
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would love to read these again but I can't because they are no longer available on Amazon.
Corina Jamieson
May 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet

A nice enough sweet read.

(Space filler as I need to write more words to leave a review. Silly space filler)
poppy
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved this set,just loved gabe and ally a great read didnt want to put it down recommended
Cindy Pearson
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved Baked......if you love drama and vindictive people this has your name written on it.
Kelly Yekel
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute!

Vindictive, manipulating and deceptive, is the best and only way to describe this story. I'd like to say that it was addicting, but it wasn't all that drool worthy.
Jaclyn Slade
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A must read. Could not put it down. Stayed up all night just to finish the books. You won't be disappointed.
Judy.Ca
Jul 13, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf, c, kindle
Glad this was free. I'll try again another day, not for me today!
C bond

Ucadi
rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2017
Diana Zaccaria
rated it did not like it
Apr 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Hot Down Under Bundle 3
  • Rough Edges
  • Boxed Set: The Ink Series Volume 1-5
  • Alphas Unbound
  • SCHOOLED 4.0
  • Shifters In My Sheets 2 (Shifters In My Sheets, #2)
  • The Crystal Fragments Trilogy (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Fierce Salon: Wash: Season One, Episodes 1-5
  • Two Hearts Collide & Embrace: The Complete Two Hearts Series
  • London Lace: Complete Series (London Lace, #1-5)
  • Banged: Rock Stars, Bad Boys & Dirty Deeds
  • Wanton Christmas Wishes (includes: Self-Made Men, #1; 93rd Highlanders, #1; Diable Delamere, #2.5)
  • The Deadly Series Boxed Set (Deadly, #1-5)
  • Some Like It Geek
  • Stay with Me / More of Me
  • The Lady Smut Book of Dark Desires
  • Blind Wolf: The Complete 4-Book Boxed Set
  • Treat Me, Thrill Me: One Night with Sole Regret Anthology
After 26 years in Corporate leadership at a Fortune 500, I discovered people within the organization lacked integrity. I’d always known deep in my soul that I was trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole since I’m the typical creative type. I miss my staff but I don’t miss the corporate world. It’s been said that the Universe will let you know if something isn’t right for you. The first time, ...more