Start by marking “The Billionaire's Price” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Price

The Billionaire's Price

"You don't have to like me, Ms. Slade. But if you deliver results, I might be able to tolerate your presence in my home."

Fresh out of graduate school and unable to find a job as a writer, Victoria Slade is lucky to land a job as a study companion to an overachieving ten-year-old boy -- a job she thinks is going to be a piece of cake. That is, if it were not for her boss, t
ebook, Wattpad Edition, 50 pages
Published September 16th 2015 by Ansela Corsino

Dianna
Victoria works in a coffee shop and smells of donuts. She needs to get a non food-service job, so she applies for a tutoring position and meets hot young billionaire Sebastian. He says no, because she turns up late and smelling of sugary snacks.

She is awfully cute though, and while this isn’t a compelling reason to hire someone to tutor your nephew/adopted son, Sebastian changes his mind and does. She seems smart and has an education. He’s sure it will be fine.

Which it is. For someone with no e
Kaylani
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
DNF

This lacks a lot of maturity and storyline. I've read some ok things on Wattpad, but this was a lot like poorly written 50 shades fanfiction.
Robin
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016
This will contain spoilers. That's why I'm going to ask you, to read this review once you have read the book yourself. If you read this, it's going to be at your own risk.

Okay.
description

I'm going to do this review by things that worked for me, and things they did not.

Things, that didn't work.

The characters. Jesus, the characters! They don't even know what they want, they don't know what they think, or need. They know nothing. They're not well portrayed and the character development is funny to be even
Ritika Chhabra
"Because sometimes all we can do is love someone. It's their decision whether to love us back. And if we screw up, it's their decision to forgive us..."

"I don't.." she shook her head.

Love?

But she realized at that moment that no matter how much she denied it, it was as clear to her as day. She knew. Somehow she'd always known.

She loved Sebastian.

And owww....This book was perfect. Plain, simple perfect. I mean, actually I don't know what I mean except that I 'loved' this book.

So, to all those read
atomickitten
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! I love Ansela's writing style and can't wait for more. :)
Aneesha
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked it
Het
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Okay read. Lots of good plots left under used. Could have been built better.
Jenny
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
I have been craving stories like this to get back into reading again. The plot was good and the characters too. There was a few things that I wished was different but we can't always have it perfect.
Yoshi
Apr 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Overall good book to read.
Freddra
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
It had a good plot, though it is used a lot, that is why i'm giving it 4 stars. But other than that I can say I loved the characters and I'm anxious for the sequel.
Susi Majid
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Started to read it from Wattpad n now waiting for sequel
Lovebites651
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love it
I already read it on wattpad
Tara
Oct 11, 2017
Mary_mari
Aug 23, 2017
Ree
rated it did not like it
Oct 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Beautiful Fate
  • Waiting for Romeo (Romeo, #2)
  • Big Fat Liar #1 (Big Fat Liar, #1)
  • Air (Akasha, #2)
  • The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
  • Loving Blackmail
  • Two Truths and a Lie (PRG Investigations, #1)
  • A Midsummer Night's Scream
  • The Orsini Bride
  • The Bucket List
  • Must Hate The PLAYBOY!
  • My Possessive Billionaire
  • The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
  • Legacy Lost (The Syrena Legacy, #0.5)
  • Through to You
  • Friendship for Dummies
  • I'm a Model That's Undercover As The School Nerd
  • The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me (Bad Boy Isn't My Type..., #2)
When she’s not writing romance fiction, Ansela works as a graphic designer in Manila. She enjoys reading Regency romance, science fiction and mystery novels. She does not own a cat.

Her work is heavily influenced by old Harlequin and Mills & Boon romances from the eighties from her grandmother’s library, and Korean dramas.