Start by marking “Nights of Sin (The Bad Boy Collection #3)” as Want to Read:
Nights of Sin (The Bad Boy Collection #3)

Nights of Sin

(The Bad Boy Collection #3)

Alexa is a plus-size librarian who has never lived a life of passion or adventure. When she's her best friend’s plus-one at a party, she never imagined she’d be in a sex club that offers every wicked desire she has ever had. There, she discovers Corey, a man who holds her attention like no one else.

Corey’s the love and leave them type of guy, used to women falling at his f
Published February 15th 2016 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nights of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nights of Sin

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
This was a super hot and sexy read. Former bad boy man-whore meets "THE ONE" in a sex club, and tuns into a one woman sexy bad boy! There were things in this that usually tun me off big time, but surprisingly I rather enjoyed this one!

description

description

Safety Gang peeps, you're probably going to want to skip this one since the heroine watches him for a month have sex with other women at the club, and the hero has warned all the men to stay away from her, while he waited for her to approach him. (view spoiler)
XxTainaxX
Feb 15, 2016 added it
Shelves: not-for-me
Hero has sex w OW for a month at a "club" and warns others away from the h. Yeah.... No. Lol
Stories in Review
Great read. The h does watch the H have sex with others at the start of the book, but I don't call that cheating and it didn't really bother me, because the h liked to watch and she wasn't in love with him or wanting him at that time. It's a good read for me.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
ARC received from a very generous Author :-)

What I enjoyed most about this book was the fact that Alexa didn't just fall in love with Corey immediately (insta-love) she really made him work for it

Alexa saw Corey at a 'sex club' which she has been going to for the last month or so and she saw all his flaws. She never thought that he would look at her twice as she was a plus size women. Unbeknown to her Corey was watching her too and waiting for her to make her move as that's what all the women di
Chitra *CJ*
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Nights of Sin" is the hot story of Alexa and Corey!
Alexa has never been satisfied in the bedroom, so when her friend Becca asks her to come to a kinky BDSM club, she gives in.
For a month she's fascinated by Corey, the serial dater Dom- who is never with a woman twice.
When another dom Nathan approaches her, Corey reveals she's off limits since he too has been fascinated by her- and the two begin a boundary pushing relationship.
This book has a curvy heroine, gigolo hero, loads of smokin sex, voye
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
On the outside Alexa is the quintessential librarian, on the inside is a woman longing to find burning passion. What I like most is that she is a real woman, not a girl barely out of puberty who acts like she has seen it all. Corey dials in to that sexual being trying to break free, and what he finds takes his breath away. Alexa does not need a man to complete her, but with Corey, you are going to love watching her fight a losing battle.
Lototy
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Official R
Heidi
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book it's bold beautiful and a dream to read its written so seamlessly
that you don't realise how fast your reading.
Jessica Gomez
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yaowza. This story was hot.
Amy Miller
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a sexy story about a woman finally discovering who she really is and what she wants in life. Corey is another story. I didn't like him at first, but he most certainly redeemed himself in the end. Another great story.
KEESA
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so entertaining and we'll written. Alexa has had the hot for weeks fantasizing about him in very dirty ways. Cory has also secretly wanted Alexa. Let the fun begin! Read it in one sitting great dialogue, some steamy sex have to say I really enjoyed this book.
LaGina
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reading how Alexa visits the "club" and has been eyeing Corey fantasizing about him thinking that she would never get him only to find out that he was eyeing her too. Read the exchange between the two was so good. This was my first Sam Crescent read and it wont be the last.
Victoria Craig
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet

I liked this story. I always love to read about the plus size girl getting the sexy alpha guy. Sam Crescent always delivers.
ellieisuhmabookworm
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sam-crescent
Final Score - 5 Steamy Stars!

Wow... just mind blowing. Sam, you've outdone yourself. I may need a VERY cold shower now.
Dawn
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
10 PLUS *******

I love this bad boy book, it is my favorite so far, I loved the characters and the way Corey was so jealous.
Harriett
Jan 27, 2017 rated it liked it
sadly i didnt really like alexa.
lisa carty
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book I loved that the man is the one that is valuable

I love all her books but I love one's this this another good read miss sam crescent can't wait for next book
Simone
Aug 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Christine
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was hot!! A fast but enjoyable read :)
Pinkie
Mar 15, 2016
Melissa
Feb 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Rough in the Saddle (Sterling Brothers, #1)
  • The Mechanic's Mate (The Diesel War #1)
  • Cold Water
  • Secretary for Two
  • Crossing Hathaway
  • Blowing Off Steam
  • The Turning Kiss (Midnight Playground, #3)
  • The Cop and the Geek (The Cop and the Geek, #1)
  • Escape
  • Paying her Debt
  • Yes, Master
  • Revenge Best Served Hot (Men of the Zodiac, #6)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • Game Misconduct (Point Shot, #2)
  • Yogi and the Bear
  • A Taste of Scarlet (Treeland Pack Tales)
  • Once Upon A Wallflower
  • Grayson (Hellbound Lovers MC, #2)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun

The Bad Boy Collection (3 books)
  • His Virgin Bride (The Bad Boy Collection #1)
  • Play With Me (The Bad Boy Collection #2)