Start by marking “Search for the Phoenix: Phoenix Series Book 2” as Want to Read:
Search for the Phoenix: Phoenix Series Book 2

Search for the Phoenix: Phoenix Series Book 2

Fighting to remain one step ahead of SACOM, Nolan Peters and Megan Carson investigate the mysterious disappearance of their friend, Carl Wilkins. During the investigation, Nolan struggles with his growing affection for Megan, while she tries to cope with the recent death of her husband. Will the strain bring them together, or drive them apart?
When the pair uncovers evidenc
Published February 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Search for the Phoenix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Search for the Phoenix

D. Martin
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The last time we saw Nolan Peters in Veronica Phoenix, he’d been taken into custody by SACOM. In Search for the Phoenix, we return to Nolan to learn what transpired for him after SACOM tired of questioning him about the disappearance of Carl Wilkins, the captain of the ship Nolan served on. Nolan himself wants the answers to these questions, and this book follows his adventures as he seeks out his old friend. He joins up with Megan Carson, the widow of one of Nolan’s fellow crew members, and the ...more
Kameron
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Anyone who loves or even likes science fiction books/movies a teeny wee bit will absolutely find pleasure in Search for the Phoenix. It made me long to kick back on the couch, with a huge bowl of popcorn, and binge watch my favorite scifi shows. It also made me wish food synthesizers weren't only found in the land of make-believe. So inventors, hop to it and contact me to be your guinea pig because I'd happily put this invention to the test. :)

Besides this wicked cool product idea, I enjoyed the
John Staat
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star read. A good adventure with a SCI FI flare.
Brian Kitchen
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had read and thoroughly Jim Proctor’s ‘Veronica Phoenix’ and thoroughly enjoyed it and so had no hesitation in getting ‘Search for the Phoenix’. The storyline in this book concerns the search for Carl Wilkins by his friends Nolan Peters and Megan Carson. When their search uncovers evidence of a treacherous conspiracy led by someone in SACOM, they find themselves in grave danger. I won’t spoil the book for potential readers by giving the plot away, but will only say that I was engrossed in it. ...more
Author-Colin G.
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Intrigue... Suspense... This book has that and more in spades. Thoroughly recommended to all those who love a good Sci-Fi adventure.
Cherime MacFarlane
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent read. This is another one that kept me up too late; just one more chapter...Well done and moves along at hyper speed. The theft of the ship had me seeing it all in my head. Great story all about loyalty, faith and hope with a dash of love thrown in. Good job.
Turophile
Feb 16, 2016
Cindy Watson
Mar 10, 2016
Jim
Mar 31, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
C.J. Matthew