Start by marking “The Whispers (A new BEAUTIFUL DEAD Adventure) (The Beautiful Dead, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Whispers (A new BEAUTIFUL DEAD Adventure) (The Beautiful Dead, #4)

The Whispers (A new BEAUTIFUL DEAD Adventure) (The Beautiful Dead, #4)

This book can be read as a standalone. Although reading the Beautiful Dead Trilogy would enrich your experience, it is not required.

Synopsis: Jennifer needs to know the truth about the Beautiful Dead. Do they really exist, or is it all a lie?

She faces punishment from the university if she pursues her forbidden Undeadly studies - but she could also change the world. One rec
Kindle Edition
Published March 6th 2016 by Frozenfyre Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Whispers (A new BEAUTIFUL DEAD Adventure), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Whispers (A new BEAUTIFUL DEAD Adventure)

Toni FGMAMTC

I am in love with this world the author has created. I like zompoc books, but he takes everything in a completely unique direction. As stated in the blurb, you don't have to read The Beautiful Dead trilogy in order to understand and like The Whispers, but if you have read it, you will gain more from and love this new story. There are so many bits with significance. They’re like easter eggs for BD fans.

As usual, I never knew what would happen next in the beautiful d
Natalie
Feb 12, 2016 Natalie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

The Beautiful Dead series has quickly become a top favorite. When friends ask for book recommendations this series is always the first to come out of my mouth. Daryl Banner has created something very special in these books. He has such a unique voice and an amazing ability to create extraordinary worlds through his descriptive language.

At the conclusion of Almost Alive (The Beautiful Dead, #3) I thought the series was over. The ending was amazing; perfect even - exactly what it should h
Sue
Feb 12, 2016 Sue rated it it was amazing
There is absolutely nothing I can say about this book that would not give away too much and spoil the surprises for all the readers who have not yet had the pleasure...suffice it to say that Daryl has done it again. He created that magical, poetic vibe and has taken us on a wild adventure to a place where the "dead" tragically co-exist with the living but in a more "contemporary" type of setting.
If you read and loved The Beautiful Dead series, you will want to read this newest creation and just
Maryann Paris
Feb 14, 2016 Maryann Paris rated it it was amazing
☆ I received an arc in exchange for an honest review ☆

I highly recommend reading The Beautiful Dead trilogy before this, mainly because it's flipping incredible, but it also will give a better idea of what's going on in The Whispers. I'm a huge fan of Daryl's writing style and his stories always leave me satisfied. This one exceeded my expectations! I loved the trilogy and was so happy when he announced this book!

Jennifer is a student at the University. She studies the Histories and Mythologies
Alex Tuttle
Feb 12, 2016 Alex Tuttle rated it it was amazing
The Whispers is a fantastic continuation of The Beautiful Dead. You can absolutely read this without having read TBD trilogy first and still enjoy it immensely, but it was so much fun recognizing the significance of people and places throughout the story. I imagine you can get the same thrill if you read this and then discover them in the TBD trilogy after, so either way works.

If you HAVE read TBD already then you already know you're in for an epic undead treat, and I promise, you will not be d
JC82
Mar 06, 2016 JC82 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story. If you have read the Beautiful Dead trilogy then you already know the exquisite storytelling skills that Daryl Banner possesses and you are already familiar with the amazing, unique story that is the Beautiful Dead itself. Now if you haven't read the trilogy don't worry because you can still enjoy The Whispers in all its magnificence. I will advise however that if you enjoy this story that you do pick up the trilogy because it will make you appreciate The Whispers t ...more
Bonnie
Feb 12, 2016 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
I have read the Beautiful dead trilogy and I was sad when the third book came to an end I hoped that I would be graced by an addition to the trilogy and be able to rejoin winter and her friends and now that this book as come to a close I am once again said and hoping they will return with more tales of their adventures....I am well aware it can't go on forever but would it really be so bad if it did.....❤
Caroline
Feb 29, 2016 Caroline rated it it was amazing
Shelves: daryl-banner
Arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh. I turn and it's the last page! Nooooooooooo. I can’t get enough of the Beautiful Dead. Amina. Amina. Amina… I need more of Jennifer and John, this can’t be the end.
Declarations of a Fangirl
Mar 10, 2016 Declarations of a Fangirl rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, kindle
You can find this review and more like it on my blog, Declarations of a Fangirl.

*I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.*

I don't even know where to start with this book. It's a blessing and a curse all wrapped up in one lovely package. I was so excited to get my hands on this book. I most definitely was not ready to say goodbye to Winter & Co., so when the chance to get an ARC was presented to me, I pounced on it right away. That being said, I think I went into this
Victoria Stolte
Feb 12, 2016 Victoria Stolte rated it it was amazing
I was anxiously awaiting more of the beautiful dead and Daryl did not disappoint me. I was left craving more of this series at the end of the trilogy and couldn't wait to read this one. We pick up where we left off and I was delighted in the way that the story started, it is hard to say 2 much with out giving stuff away, but I will tell you that the story line was intriguing and left me wondering how it would end at the end. Jen wanting to prove to the world that the beautiful dead exist embarks ...more
Steph Parks
Feb 12, 2016 Steph Parks rated it it was amazing
Awesomeness

Great read! So glad this was written to satisfy my never ending craving for the beautiful dead. Haunting and exciting, it was awesome to tie in some things from the series to this "adventure". Awesome as always!
Bekah the Awesome
May 14, 2016 Bekah the Awesome rated it it was amazing
I've absolutely loved this series, and this book was not at all an exception. However, if you're hoping for something that answers all of your questions about the beautiful dead and doesn't leave you begging for more, you're going to be incredibly disappointed.

So I guess what I'm saying is: HEY DARYL!!!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MOAR. Pretty, pretty, preeeeeeeeeetty please. KTHX.
Sarah Austin
Dec 10, 2016 Sarah Austin rated it really liked it
Lord I love his writing. I would not suggest anyone read this without having read the first Triology. It can be read as a standalone but as a whole it will make more sense if you read the first 3 books. I found the book a little on the short side, from memory the first 3 were quite long. Anyway 4.25 stars
Leighza
Leighza rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Shannon Stuckey
Shannon Stuckey rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2017
Joshua
Joshua rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Elizabeth Sacharzewski
Elizabeth Sacharzewski rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2016
Theresa Beane
Theresa Beane rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
OKbook Hoarder
OKbook Hoarder marked it as to-read
Joood Hooligan
Joood Hooligan marked it as to-read
Bryan
Bryan marked it as to-read
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Petra Gleason
Petra Gleason marked it as to-read
R.S. McCoy
R.S. McCoy marked it as to-read
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Kristen Long
Kristen Long marked it as to-read
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Christy Bravo
Christy Bravo marked it as to-read
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson marked it as to-read
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Bob The Platypire
Bob The Platypire marked it as to-read
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Pheebz
Pheebz marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Lulu Watson
Lulu Watson marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Rivers Waits
Rivers Waits marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Mitzi
Mitzi marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Autumn Lake
Autumn Lake marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
F.G. Adams
F.G. Adams marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Cindy Fong
Cindy Fong marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Alexis Apodaca
Alexis Apodaca marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Daryl Banner is an author and composer who graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in Theatre and Psychology. He writes new adult romance, M/M romance, post-apocalyptic fantasy, and dystopian. He is most inspired by the smart and unlikely hero, but urges you (the reader) not to fall in love with them; they may deceive you with their innocence.

Join his mailing list here for updates a
More about Daryl Banner...