Start by marking “Spanked In The Woodshed (Bend Over, #3)” as Want to Read:
Spanked In The Woodshed (Bend Over, #3)

Spanked In The Woodshed

(Bend Over #3)

Shane is in trouble again with his Dom.

Shane makes matters worse for himself. He wants to please him, make him happy, and be the best sub for Julien.

His Dom gives him everything he needs. He helps him learn to deal with his problems the right way and not with drugs. He pays for his college and lets him work at one of his clubs to be independent and earn some of his own mo
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 344 pages
Published March 11th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services (first published March 4th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Spanked In The Woodshed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spanked In The Woodshed

Donna
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Julien...his love runs deep. Sexy, powerful, loving, kinky as sin, protective, controlling, jealous, loyal. Shane isn't good enough for him, he too young, needs to grow up, but thats just me lol
you can see the love they have for each other, and in the end, love matters
FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC
perfection
Simply Just Jen
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was very fortunate to be beta reader for this wonderful heartfelt ending to an awesome series by Brina Brady. I loved the entire series. This book picks right up where Don't Throw Me Away ended pretty much. Ms. Brady does a beautiful job writing a compelling story with such dynamic characters. I absolutely loved the entire series.

Shane is still having his trust issues and is still trying to grow up. I was angry with him many of times because he just doesn't get that Julien really loves him!!
JJ
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a hot and romantic way to end the series! Spanked in the Woodshed begins at a point when Shane gets caught for skipping his classes. Shane is being followed by a scary looking guy at school, but he’s afraid to tell Julien about it. To complicate matters, Julien’s attempt to help a sub who’s in a bad position leads to Shane having doubts about where things stand between him and Julien. Shane’s subsequent actions and Julien’s fear of losing Shane, put Julien in a bad place. He’s never had fee ...more
Leda
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Julien and Shane. I'm sad to have to say goodbye to them, although I will reread this series in the future. Maybe Brina will be kind to us and give us a novella in the future? I would love to see a wedding book and get a glimpse into their married life.

This was a fantastic Book 3 in the Trilogy. We still see Shane struggling to follow Julien's rules. He still has some insecurities and makes rash decisions that end in his getting in trouble. But he is young and a product of his upbringing.
Grein Murray
Diane Dannenfeldt
Okay so I thought maybe Shane would have been a little more grown up in this one. He is still so very insecure & instead of stopping his lying and running away he is even worse. At least he wasn't getting high. His lack of communication with Julien just pisses me off. I know he has been through a lot in his short life but Julien hasn't done anything to disprove that he loves him and wants only him. Nick as always is just a straight up ass. But then again I sorta feel sorry for him & woul ...more
booklover
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the final installment of Julien and Shane, and to say i'm sad would be an understatement !!
These two stole my heart from page 1 of book 1 and have continued to do so. But in this book they really captured me as we see Shane finally (and still somewhat begrudgingly) accept Julien as his master. They still have a few obstacles to face each as well as some new ones too.
I loved the way Brina wrote this, it pulls you in right from the start and her descriptions of things are done in such a wa
Faye Kennedy
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another terrific book. Shane's recovering from the last attack, but Shane being Shane still finds it hard to be good for his Dom, Julian. Skipping School is only the start of his troubles. Things start happening but Shane wont tell, although Julian has secrets of his own. . Can Julian keep Shane safe? And can Shane keep out of trouble this is proven harder with the likes of Nick endangering their relationship. This is the perfect ending.. and a Must Read.
Chris
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful !!!!

The author continues to bring these characters to life with her awesome talent as a writer. Never do I feel like flipping ahead a few pages or just stop reading the book for awhile and read another book and then finish it later. With her writing style she holds my attention from the first to the last page. She also makes you just fall in love with the characters !!!
Caterena
Apr 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Mixed feelings

I have a love hate relationship with Julian because he seems to have two different personalities. One a Dom and one a whiny bitch. Shane is just pitiful. The story is interesting but it all runs together like someone doesn't want to take a break. It's consistently inconsistent.
Danyelle
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great series. I laughed and cried so many times. I haven't enjoyed a series this much in a while. I look forward to more.
Lindsay Crook
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it..

Loved this though sad its the last in the series. Shane and Julian finally get their HEA but not with out some trouble along the way.A good ending for a good series.
P.
Mandy
Jul 30, 2016
Eileen Prince
Sep 28, 2017
rated it did not like it
Mar 04, 2017
Mar 31, 2016
Evie
Mar 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
I read and write M/M Gay Erotica/Romance novels.

I am a retired high school teacher with a Master's Degree from California State University of Long Beach and UCLA.

I taught various high school subjects including the following:world history, math, Algebra, Careers, CAHSEE prep, Independent Studies,science, Adult School, Orientation, and even middle school for three years. Let's not talk about the mid

Bend Over (4 books)
  • Bend Over (Bend Over, #1)
  • Don’t Throw Me Away (Bend Over, #2)
  • Breaking Roadblocks (Bend Over, #4)