Start by marking “Russian Roulette (Russkaya Mafiya #1, 2, 3, 3.5)” as Want to Read:
Russian Roulette (Russkaya Mafiya #1, 2, 3, 3.5)

Russian Roulette (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC #1-3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  92 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Complete Russkaya Mafiya series plus bonus short story- Corrupted Counterparts.
ebook, Box Set, 780 pages
Published May 3rd 2016 by Sapphire Knight

Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, 2016-reads
- SECRETS -
I was really excited to start reading this book because, come on...the cover is HOT! But as I continued to read, I was even more excited about the story!

Love, loss, fear, manipulation, passion, friendship, hate, intrigue, hope....all in one book, I couldn't put it down. Sapphire Knight wrote a terrific story about secrets; hiding them, keeping them, and finally revealing them. She made is so easy to connect with Emily; smart, independent, witty, and absolutely caring. And Tate? I neve
AlligatorSmith Reads Good Books
I would have read this series a while ago, but I still can't figure out which books to read in what order. Too bad. Why are some marked Oath Keepers MC, some Russkaya Mafia, and some both without having a reading order? :(
---
With some searching, here's what the author says is reading order - if you're having the same trouble I was having in starting this series because you don't know the reading order!
---
Question to author: What is the reading order or can they all be read a stand alones?

Answer
AggieHist
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia-romance
I love this series, this is an amazing set of 3 books and a novella! Sapphire does not disappoint with these page turning books. If you are looking for alpha mafia heroes, sassy heroines, romance, action and suspense then this is the book for you!

Secrets
This is the first Sapphire Knight book that I read. I had not read any Mafia books and thought I would give this one a try. This book was AWESOME! There is a great balance between action and romance, I could not put this book down. Tate is Alpha
Nikki Malan  Hot Books & Sassy Girls Book Blog
This was a box set that kept me tapping those pages. The first book was Tate and Emily story and this was really a thrilling start. Sometimes there is no need to keep secrets.
The next book belonged to Viktor and Elaina in corrupted. Elaina is protecting herself and Viktor is hell bent on making her his. We see two different sides to Viktor, where Elaina is concerned, he is caring and protective of her, but where business is concerned he is ruthless, cold and calculating. The next book – Unwanted
Nancy Freedman
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OK I have been a fan of Sapphire Knight from the very first book "Secrets" but she really out did herself this time. I was in love with Tate and Emily. I will always have a love for them. I am totally blown away by Spartak and Victoria. I really love how the bad boys are the good man. I hope there will be more of Spartak and Victoria. Keep giving us these bad boy good man stories. I also love how the woman fits the man. A must read!!!!!!
Lourin
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: box-set, mafia
I love getting to have all the Russkaya Mafiya/Bravata at my fingertips!

Trust me you are not going to want to miss any of these sexy men!
And that teaser of Spar in CORRUPTED COUNTERPARTS? Oh you are an evil woman Sapphire Knight =)
Lindsay
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stars: 5

This boxset is a steal! I absolutely loved reading my favorite mafia boys all over again. It's awesome being able to read them all in one set! Definitely don't double think getting this awesomeness.
MaryAnn Christopherson
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love my Russian Mafiya! Highly recommend!
Oct 30, 2017
Sep 09, 2017
K. Spencer
Jul 25, 2016
Sapphire Knight
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
B
Nov 02, 2016
Lisa Bushell
May 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish and Corrupted-Available on Amazon, Kobo, ibooks and Google Play.
She's currently working on an MMA fighter book, Twist, Nikoli and Ares stories (Unexpected Forfeit, Friction, Unwanted Sacrifices and Forsaken Control). Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.
Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has al
More about Sapphire Knight...

Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC (7 books)
  • Secrets (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #1)
  • Exposed  (Oath Keepers MC, #2)
  • Relinquish (Oath Keepers MC, #3)
  • Corrupted (Russkaya Mafiya #2)
  • Forsaken Control (Oath Keepers MC, #4)
  • Unwanted Sacrifices (Russkaya Mafiya #3)
  • Friction (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #7