Start by marking “Collared” as Want to Read:

When a seventeen-year-old girl vanishes,
A community is shaken.
Parents turn desperate.
Friends hold vigils.
And the boy who loves her searches.

When a year goes by,
The community is recovering.
Parents feel hopeless.
Friends feel helpless.
And the boy who loves her continues his search.

When ten years go by,
The community has forgotten.
Parents cling to the past.
Friends move toward t
273 pages
Published March 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Collared, please sign up.
Larochz I would love for there to be a sequel, but from Torrin's POV, see your conflict to leave your commitment to the church for the love of your girl.
I…more
I would like to see them as a family with children and their struggle to control their children so that the same thing happens to Jade.(less)

Colleen Hoover
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was great. (Insert sentence with big words here.) I'm not sure I've been this shocked by a twist since Flat-Out-Love by Jessica Park. (Pretend there are a few paragraphs here that beautifully describe the contents of Collared by Nicole Williams.)
I highly recommend this book for people who will like this book.
Reviews are not my strong point.
I don't have many strong points.
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::::

“I’ll never finish falling in love with you.”

WOW!! What an incredibly unique and powerful romance!! When I first read the blurb, it gave me chills and I just knew that I had to read this book... and from the first chapter, I was unable to put it down. If you’re looking for a love story that is totally different than the norm, but absolutely additive and achingly beautiful, then you definitely have to read this!! I LOVED IT!!

When a seventeen-year-old girl va
Candace
When I picked up 'Collared', I had absolutely no idea of how much I would love this story. I expected a dark romance with a captivity theme, but had anticipated a storyline centered on sexual slavery, BDSM, and trafficking. Although the heroine was abducted and held captive for ten years, it was -lucky for her - not for those reasons. Nonetheless, she suffers greatly, as does everyone that loves her.

The story begins with a seventeen year-old Jade, head over heels in love with the boy next door,
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs
5 + STARS

”Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”

description

This is hands down Nicole Williams’ BEST WORK! I cried, yes this meanie's got a box of tissues next to her and I’m smiling the biggest mega watt smile over this story.

The journey of Jade Childs and Torrin Costigan is epic I tell you!

description

Jade Childs and her boyfriend Torrin went from friends and neighbors to the ‘it’ couple through their high school years. At seventeen years old, they are both fully committed to one another until something so horrific
Christy
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo C33C9DA5-00D3-425A-94E7-C566D8005A70_zpsfrkp0wmu.jpg
“I would have waited for you no matter how long you took. A month, a year, an eternity. I would have waited.”

I’ve read several books by Nicole Williams but none of them have effected me like this. None of them have blown me away. This one, though… this book was powerful, moving and one of the most EPIC romances I’ve ever read. The connection between these two characters… the love, the sacrifice. It’s epic. I have no other word.

Jade and Torrin were two teenagers in love. They were e
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!

description

It’s been three days since I finished this book and I’m still at a loss for words. Nicole Williams surprised me in such a good way with this book, especially since it was my first book by her. 'Collared' is a very consuming, emotional read, beautifully written that touched me so, so much. I don’t have words to tell you how much this story affected me. This author delivered not only a powerful love story, but also a wonderful story about survival, learning to move on, sacrifice, hope and
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I let myself get carried away by that moment. I let myself feel the only joy I’ve felt in ten years. I let myself feel it…then I take an imaginary pin and pop it. That life died the night I died to the world. That life is gone.

photo ffd71b176ed19af9265bf7c5691529bf_zpsagkcgi2h.jpg

Jade Childs is just an ordinary seventeen-year-old girl. She has a loving family, good friends, and is in love with the boy next door. On a night when she is floating on cloud nine because her boyfriend has promised h
Brandi
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description

Recently, Goodreads has become inundated with epic romances , and top favorites - and being the book whore I am, I've read a few of them. Some I've enjoyed, some I've despised, while others simply fell flat. But, none of them really touched me - you know deep down in my cold, jaded little heart. So, when a trusted book buddy started raving over Collared, I was curious to see how this story would work for me.

Love. Hate. Indifference. How would I sum up my feelings towards this one?

So on rele
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

I've been procrastinating writing this review for 4 days now, but am just going to lay it out there for you - I liked this book, it was a good book, but I was not happy AT ALL with the outcome, and I wish it had ended differently.

Jade and Torrin are childhood sweethearts, they are young and in love and share a special bond that only the lucky few are able to experience at the tender age of seventeen.

"I'll never finish falling in love with you."

Life i
Karla
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

Re read April 2018

I have to say I was so hesitant about reading this book. Just thinking about the time the h was kidnaped made me think it was going to be too sad. But now I'm so glad I gave it a chance and I dare say it's one of my favorite books of this year.

"Collared" is the story of Jade a seventeen year old girl who gets kidnapped for ten years and a boy named Torrin who loves her and never gives up on finding her, till he brings her home.

description

In the first chapter we get a glimpse of
Nazanin
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.75 "Someday? One day" Stars

"Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Oh, Karla Thanks so much for recommending this INCREDIBLE book to me! I loved it! It was an emotional read and when I finished it, I was exhausted even I shed some quiet tears. This story woke some emotions in me and my only problem was with its ending. I don’t mind HFN endings but for this one? Nope, I couldn’t accept it! I wanted more! I wanted to know (or I should say to be assure!) they are happy forever! I know this story was
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

"I've come to accept that what we love makes us weak. I've learned something else on my own though, ever since becoming a prisoner of this black room--what we love is what kills us too."

When Jade is seventeen she is abducted and vanishes without a trace. A decade later, she is found and returned to her family, but her struggle doesn't end here. Jade comes back to a changed household with family members she barely knows anymore. The only person who hasn't changed the way they treat
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• by: Karla
After reading the blurb, I just knew without a doubt that this book would crack my heart open. I was right.. Oh how I was right!

My emotions were stretched to the limit; it left me numb, happy, sad, plain exhausted. I don't want to go into much as the blurb pretty much says enough. This book is about life, experiencing the worst it has to give, loving and missing and letting your soul go. It's about relearning to live, to love, to breath, it makes you see that there is no right or wrong way to c
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo bf3638c66329f9b38fe7d6d6810f44_zps0tv6kbpz.gif

photo 729884201dcf912d6d399f4679e2c7_zpshjninzs4.gif“You’re the boy next door, Torrin. My boy next door.”

I have read several books from Nicole Williams and hands down Collared is by far my favorite book that she has written. As I sit here and write my review, I can’t seem to find the right words to describe the magnitude of emotions coursing through me. This book was so much more than your typical romance novel. It was a story that gripped you to the core, shattered your heart and yet left
warhawke
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People looking for emotionally satisfying story with not necessarily traditional romance
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Jade Childs was a happy 17 years old teenager with a whole life ahead of her. Unfortunately, that happiness was ripped away from her and landed her in captivity for the next 10 years

Torrin Costigan had been the boy next door and the one she would spend the rest her life with. For years, he never gave up hope and his dedication was rewarded when they were reunited once again. But the years brought about changes that str
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 6+++ “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” STARS **

“You fill all my hollow spots. You’re my what’s missing…”

description

The best story I have read in a while. By far.

Don't even hesitate. READ IT B*TCHEZ!

“Not today. Not tomorrow. SOMEDAY.”

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
description
This story took me completely by surprise. I didn’t expect to connect to it the way I did.

As you may have read from the blurb, Jade is kidnapped at the age of 17. She is taken from an amazing life, and from the boy she is crazy in love with, Torrin. The beginning of the book gives us a glimpse of the incredible sweet relationship they have. At 17, they both know they are ‘it’ for the other.

“And when did you finish falling in love with me? When I finally let you win a game of one on one? Or was
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

What a refreshing spin on the captive trope! Instead of focusing on captivity and intensive depravity, we follow the journey of Jade Childs through her recovery following ten years of captivity. This book did not give us hearts-and-flowers dancing unicorns, instead plops the reader smack dab in the intensive day to day struggle to recover from such an all-consuming ordeal.

At first I was a bit taken back by not really getting much time with Jade's captivity or her captor. But that's done for a
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

“Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”

This review is SPOILER FREE. Please for the love of books go pick this book up and make sure you don’t have one of the most beautiful love stories set under harrowing circumstances, ruined for you. Torrin and Jade’s story will see your heart break and heal through a devastatingly emotional journey.

“He’d broken me though. My will, my spirit, my soul, whatever you call it. All of it. He broke it.”

We read the synopsis and were immediately intrigued and knew
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★3 Stars★★★

What drew me to this story was the all around mystery and that heart stopping fear that you feel when you think about the probable "What ifs".I think this story brought awareness and made you THINK. I love when an author can make you look at certain things from a different perspective and take you out of your comfort zone. This was a very well written story but I failed to connect with these characters in numerous situations and it left me wondering about everything.

Jade Childs is a
Bibi
Aug 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
*Spoilers*.

We meet Jade and her boyfriend, Torrin, when they are both 17 and seniors in high school. That very night she is abducted by a mentally unstable man who holds her captive for 10 years.

For reasons known only to the author, she chose to not explore the sequence of events that occurred during Jade's captivity. Rather, we are fast forwarded to the day she was miraculously rescued. Post-rescue, Jade spends the next year completely detached from every member of her family and community but
Jeanne
dnf..25%

I feel like a terrible person,

I've enjoyed a couple of books by this author, but this one wasn't for me I guess. (view spoiler)
Jeannine Allison
I suck. I can't believe I waited three weeks to write this review...

description

It was a combination of things... 1) I was finishing Pure Hearts, 2) I'm lazy, and 3) I've been in a bit of a reading/reviewing funk. That's why I'm doing a reread of my favorite series... for some reason books just haven't been grabbing me :/

So this will be a bit short, not as detailed, and mostly filled with quotes and gifs...

description

I really liked this, and Torrin was definitely the star for me! He was so sweet and dedicated... I swo
rheeza
I'm totally blown away. I’m a fan of Nicole Williams, and even though I have loved what I have read from her, I have never imagined that this book could be so much more. It completely gutted me.

collared by nicole williams

There are so many underlying circumstances that it's hard to review this book . But let me tell you that this is story about Jade Childs’ recovery following ten years of captivity. No, it doesn’t focuses on her captivity instead to her healing. It doesn’t try to heal her trauma with romance or sex. In fac
Jan
I don't know what to say right now.

The following day

*****4.5 Stars*****

As my friends probably already know, my reviews are not exactly reviews.
I can’t write what a story is about.
What I can do though is tell the way a story makes me feel.
My supposed to be reviews are actually ramblings, rants and outpourings of my feelings about a story.
In this case, my spoiler boundaries are all mixed up and I am not sure where they stand.
Therefore I will hide my thoughts to whomever

(view spoiler)
Lo Bookfrantic
FULL REVIEW TO COME

4.5 "My Collared Man I LOVE him so much it hurts Stars"

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~
When a seventeen-year-old girl vanishes,
A community is shaken.
Parents turn desperate.
Friends hold vigils.
And the boy who loves her searches.

When a year goes by,
The community is recovering.
Parents feel hopeless.
Friends feel helpless.
And the boy who loves her continues his search.

When ten years go by,
The community has forgotten.
Parents cling to the past.
Friends move toward the fu
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
“6 collared stars”
I would have waited.”
description

There are those love stories which are full of rainbows and unicorns with fairy tale endings and then there are others just unfolding the true meaning of love - sacrificing, healing, hoping and most of all never giving up.

Collared is one such story with a poignant undertone; a story of girl who lost ten years of her life in captivity and a boy who never gave up
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
description

“Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”

We read the synopsis and were immediately intrigued and knew
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 Emotional stars

Collared is not your typical romance new adult book. It’s not gritty or messy, but dramatic and emotional. You will see mixed reviews on this one and it’s all on how you take the story.

Go into Collared with an open mind and keep telling yourself this is not your typical romance novel, which doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it’s just simply different.

Jade and Torrin were the perfect high school couple. They loved each other like mad. The book’s beginning gives you a glimpse of Ja
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
I crushed it. Destroyed this read. Couldn’t put it down and faked a headache to get out of “cleaning the back yard” so I could hole up in my room and not be disturbed. COLLARED by Nicole Williams just rocked me so hard I don’t know which way is up. And I don’t care.

This is a book best experienced with little to no information about the plot. I skimmed the blurb and got sucked in from the first word all the way to the very emotional and deserving ending.

I feel torn asunder, a little lost, hopef
What actually is BDSM Collar? 1 1 Apr 08, 2019 11:52PM

• One Day Soon (One Day Soon, #1)
  • Here to Stay (The Fish Tales, #3)
  • On Solid Ground (In Too Deep, #2)
  • Running Barefoot
  • How to Save a Life (Dreamcatcher, #1)
  • Losing Me Finding You (Losing Me Finding You, #1)
  • Filthy 3 (Filthy, #3)
  • Abruption
  • Kane's Hell
  • So Much More
  • Heights of Desire (Heightsbound, #1)
  • Sometimes Moments (Sometimes Moments, #1)
  • When There is Hope
  • Feels like Summertime
  • A Taste Of Heaven
  • Presently Perfect (Perfect, #3)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • A Warriner to Protect Her (The Wild Warriners #1)
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams