Start by marking “One You Never Leave (Hades' Spawn MC #4)” as Want to Read:
One You Never Leave (Hades' Spawn MC #4)

One You Never Leave

(Hades' Spawn MC #4)

From Bestselling Author, Lexy Timms, comes a motorcycle club romance that'll make you want to buy a Harley and fall in love all over again.

Emily Dougherty and Luke Wade were in love in high school, but circumstances conspired to keep them apart. Ten years later they meet again and find their connection is just as strong and more searingly hot than ever.
Events take a dan
Published March 4th 2016 by Dark Shadow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One You Never Leave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One You Never Leave

TKins
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book by Lexy, I love the way she writes.
You've got to love Luke and Emily together they are just perfect, lots of twists and turns and I really had no clue who had done it!!!!!
Ah and then the ending was so sweet.
Here's hoping there's more!!!!!
Kim Richards
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Brilliant.
I was once again pulled into this book from the beginning which is where I stayed until I had read the last word written. All the while I had a mini movie playing out in my head.
There are twists, turn and surprises throughout the book. Some of the surprises are bigger than others, some you will see coming, others you won't but they all aide in making the book the awesome read that it is.
Emotions that the characters go through can be felt, some may even pull on your heart str
Vicki
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Emily and Luke can't get a break. Emily is having medical problems with her pregnancy and Luke finds her passed out and she goes to the hospital. Even there her stupid ex-boyfriend comes in her room and threatens her with lawsuits to ruin her and Luke so he can marry her. There is so much going on no wonder Luke is feeling overwhelmed. Then the worst happens Emily is kidnapped. The suspect list is long. Great series love it! Exciting read.
Debbie
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series. This has been the first series of books that I've read within a week and the sex scenes were more realistic than some of the other books I've been reading. I was confused sometimes of what Luke was supposed to do or what was going down with the Hombres/Rojos and the Wise guys but that might just be me. Anyways I really enjoyed the whole series.
Andrea Floyd
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

What a fantastic end to this series, mafia, drug lords, kidnapping, dirty FBI men, plenty of twists and turns, action, intrigue and romance. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and their story, this was a non-stop cover to cover read for me,I couldn't put it down. This is one set of books you won't want to miss.
Peggy
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This series has lots of twists and turns with a lot of characters to keep track of. But, I enjoyed reading Lexy Timms' saga of Luke and Emily and how they developed as characters over time.
Barbara Van Zandt
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Glued to book

Love love this series and I have the boss box set 1-3 and ready to start the next 2 already read 1st one. Miss Lexy I m a super big fan of yours and I'll be reading all of your book series.
Denise McLendon
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!

Once again Ms. Timms delivers😊, I couldn't wait to tear through this book now I've read the whole series and it leaves me wanting for more. I guess I'll just have to read something else by Ms. Timms, Looking forward to it.
Katherine
Jul 01, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5
April kaup
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My heart beats even faster for this book .

This book makes my heart beat faster then it has with other books, I could not put this book down .
It is a best read!!!!!
Kristin Kelley
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really loves these books and characters.
Jojootje
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it
beetje te tam
Nstefa
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved this book definitely 4.5 stars!!! A beautiful high school love with everything right changes in an instance and they're forced apart but 10 years later they reunite and sometimes you can't get over you're first real love
Leann Frantz
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
babe this is a Dam great read... I love how much luke and Emily went through and still came together.. I love how u write and I love that I feel I am write inside the book while I am reading it.. keep up the great work babe. can't wait for the next read
Kathryn Synoracki
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series! And this last book was a little extra suspense! Good closing to the series!
Christine
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The fun life

While Luke and Emily are going through the life from shell and preparing for a baby see what they have to handle .great read.
Kim
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a really good series with a good story line. Wished it would have book 5 to tie some story lines up n not feel likecwas left hanging! But I do recommend series!
Lily
Jenna J. N. Matthews
May 22, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Jayden (Aces MC, #4.5)
  • Unauthorized Obsession (Unauthorized, #3)
  • Linc's Retribution (Brothers of Devil's Comfort MC, #2)
  • A Brother's Secret (The Sacred Brotherhood #5)
  • Unlawful Attraction Vol. 1
  • Los Perdidos MC (Los Perdidos MC #1-4)
  • Hell on Wheels (Four Horsemen MC, #6)
  • The Affair: Week 7 - Can't Stop Thinking Of You (The Affair, #7)
  • New Beginnings (The Billionaire's Baby, #4)
  • Biker Bound (The Lost Souls MC #3)
  • What He Protects (What He Wants, #6)
  • Blaine: Christmas at The Skulls (The Skulls, #10)
Lexy Timms is a mom, business woman, dreamer and writer. She finally decided to write her first romance novel and Saving Forever is her debut story.

Hades' Spawn MC (5 books)
  • One You Can't Forget (Hades' Spawn MC #1)
  • One That Got Away (Hades' Spawn MC #2)
  • One That Came Back (Hades' Spawn MC #3)
  • One Christmas Night (Hades' Spawn Motorcycle Club Series #5)