Start by marking “Crave Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #4)” as Want to Read:
Crave Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #4)

Crave Me

(The Good Ol' Boys #4)

They say in order to find yourself you have to go home.
What if home was what you're running from?
Where did that leave you?

Always on the other side of the fence.
Always looking in.
Always wishing you were someone you couldn't be.

Until one day you meet her.
The one.
She was my high, but she was also...
My demise.

STANDALONE within a series. New Adult Contemporary
325 pages
Published May 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Crave Me, please sign up.
Kristi No, however you get more of the back story between friends. The series as a whole is fantastic.…moreNo, however you get more of the back story between friends. The series as a whole is fantastic. (less)
i fall in love book blog No, I didn't read the other books in the series and was still completely invested in this one BUT I think I would have liked it even more if I had…moreNo, I didn't read the other books in the series and was still completely invested in this one BUT I think I would have liked it even more if I had read the other books.(less)

Start your review of Crave Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #4)
Christy
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo 6FBCC44B-84A9-4AE3-8CC5-B837030F5A5B_zpsgvl0vvws.jpg

Crave me was intense. It was full of heartache, destruction, angst and love. It was not an easy read. I think it was probably more difficult for me than it would be for many. Everyone has topics that theyre sensitive about and this story had one Im particularly sensitive about (view spoiler) and proved to be a difficult read. Im not going to lie, there were
Liz

Crave Me is featured in my May Top Pick of 2016!

description

~5 BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN STARS~
"Love was blinding and at time cruel. You only saw what you wanted to see, what you so desperately desired. Only picturing the good, never the bad."
description

Crave Me is a beautifully broken story of love, friendship, family, and the toxicity of addiction. Each moment is pumped with adrenaline as Austin and Briggs cling to each other for dear life. The Good Ol' Boys Series is one of my
Pam
5 heart shattering stars
"I love you with everything thats left of me.

Austin was always the outsider looking in, never fitting in with the world around him. He turned his back on his childhood only to stumble on his true home in the arms of Briggs.

Briggs was living a life she thought she deserves, with all she has hurt, it was only right to let the good and the light die, and leave her past behind. But that all changed when she catches the gaze of bright blue eyes. Everything in her tells her
Dee Montoya
6++++~My Rebel Boy~ Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by author)

Crave Me is intense, addictive and heartbreaking. Author M.Robinson will rip your heart out with this book, and you are going to love it!!!!! We know this author as the queen of angst and she will live up to her title once more with this stunning story. Make sure you stock up on chocolate and tequila; since this last installment of the amazing Good Ol' Boys series is going out with a bang.

photo 6F0C31DA-8668-404C-8E28-0E2B972660A1_zpstybuxtnm.jpg

Austin..., sweet and sexy Austin. (*sigh)
Beverly
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Its time to get real. This series started off on a high for me and I couldnt wait to see what would come next for The Good Ol Boys. Somewhere along the way I developed this idea of Austin and I wasnt looking forward to this story. See Austin is an addict and that storyline isnt my favorite, because addiction is rarely beaten. However, this is probably my favorite in the series, so I was completely wrong.

As you know Austin is an addict. It all started when he was in the accident with Alex and it
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
The last of the Good Ol' Boys has arrived! Each book has increased in angst and drama. Each book has escalated the emotions. Each story has had its own impact on the readers through the characters met along the way. Never has the road to happiness been harder or darker than Austin's as his story is double the pain with the introduction of Briggs (Daisy).

They say in order to find yourself you have to go home.
What if home was what you're running from?
Where did that leave you?

Two character from
Olga therebelreader
You are on an emotional roller coaster ride throughout the book's entirety and at times you have to put it down and take deep breaths. I think it tells an amazing story of drug addiction and how sometimes it truly is a slippery slope.

Our male hero, Austin, is dealing with a lot and some of the things he did made me want to shake him and scream at him, but he definitely grows in this book and he is a lot better person because of the mistakes he made.

Austin realizes that he has to come to terms
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
**Complimentary Copy** Kindly provided by the author
"M. Robinson" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Crave Me
SERIES: (The Good Ol' Boys #4)
AUTHOR: M. Robinson
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: May 10th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I love most about this series is that each book can be read as a stand alone but not only that but how each book takes us right back to where it all started, gives you those double whammy of feels because it's from each characters perspective POV.

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "You're my girl!" stars***

Another one heart wrecking story from Mrs. Robinson's pen!!!
This story was sooo sad, so emotional, so frustrating... at least for me!!!

Here we had to deal with a tortured hero who was inevitable that he would have a questionable end!!!
A hero that run away from everything he knew and who he created a new home in the form of a girl...
But there were demons that lurking between them in the form of an addiction and that fact wrecked them... And us, as well!!!

This was
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo f868d50e3510a8b03b188c856dc946_zpsentsdx55.gif

In this final installment of The Good Ol Boys Series, M. Robinson delivers a love story that is so heartbreakingly raw, poignant, devastating, beautiful and gripping. In the three previous books of the series, readers are given a glimpse of Austin, the youngest member of The Good Ol Boys but in this consuming installment, M. Robinson shows her readers the real Austin. The friend. The son. The lost one. The liar. The broken man. The lover.
warhawke
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people who love addict stories
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 4 of The Good Ol Boys series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Austin Taylor grew up with loving and supportive family and friends. But deep down inside, he never felt belonged. A life changing incident made him even more unsettled and it became the push for him to leave everything he knew behind.

Daisy Martinez shed her old self and became Briggs the day her life was upended. Unceremoniously thrown into the wolves, she learned to survive the only way
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"It was never a fucking problem until it was."

I must confess that it was the cover of Crave Me that caught me attention. Then I read an excerpt. That's all it took, I was hooked. I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy. I had never read M. Robinson before, but many of my friends have, and I was repeatedly encouraged to give her a try. It was fun to share my experience on social media along with others that were also taking a ride on the Good Ol' Boys express at the same time. It was a
Tracy Wilkin
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So much to say, that the words are a huge jumble in my brain. What are my thoughts on Crave Me? Many words come to mind, but stunning, enthralling, heartbreaking, bittersweet, funny, super hot and sexy, angsty, mind-blowing are just a few. I want to shout my love for Austin from the rooftop but do not want to give anything away. Everything about him just spoke to me in a very profound way. Briggs was the woman who also won my heart. Together, they were such a force, that I had no choice but to ...more
Sheila'S Book Corner
I had many different emotions during this book. I was beta for it so I got it in bits and pieces and I think that is a good thing or I would have died of cardiac arrest. The ups and downs, the angst was at an all time high.

There were some things that happened that made me want to break my kindle,

run it over, back and forth!

and stand in the middle of the street yelling at the top of my lungs!!

Yup that was me that was all me. But she held strong and gave us something that she should be proud
Emmbooks
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Do you ever stop and wonder why we read books? If I think about it, I read for a bit of an escape. A job that is not exactly exciting and 3 kids mean I need to get my kicks somewhere right? What could be better than picking up a book and letting it take me away for a few hours? But is that it? well for me I really want a book to make me feel. Whether thats a happy feeling or a sad one. I want a reaction. Well, Crave Me certainly managed that.

Ideally you would have read the previous books in
Flori Lew
Ahh... The last of the good ol'boys... You know what they say... Save the best for last... And let me tell you.. Austin..he's the just about the most imperfectly perfect book boyfriend you could ever dream of... And Briggs... Despite it all she's really on tough cookie... I love her...

Just like the other good ol Boys... Austin is definitely stubborn and smart mouthed and purely loveable... Despite his demons...he falls hard and loves harder... We should all be so lucky...

Austin and Briggs are
Patti Correa
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: Tissues needed, a new box for sure!!!

When you think about love at first sight, most people will say it is not possible. Austin and Briggs will prove then wrong in every way possible. When you take a boy who never feels like he fits in and put him with a girl that blames herself for everything wrong with her life, you are going to get an explosive love story to end all love stories.

The epic roller coaster ride of this relationship takes your heart on a journey of love and hate,
Markella
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a rollercoaster this has been. Worth every one of these 5 stars! Crave Me

This is the author's best work to date in my opinion. Normally I have to read at least a few chapters before that magical moment happens and I fall in love with a book's heroes... Austin and Briggs stole my heart by the end of chapter one. I have smiled, cried, gotten angry and had my heart ripped out of my chest...

Our hero's character, Austin, is so well written that you feel every one of his emotions... his longing,
Michelle Austin
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Title: Crave Me
Author:M. Robinson
Series: The Good Ol Boys #4
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 5/10/16

Crave Me book #4 in The Good Ol Boys series by M. Robinson was a 5++ star read.
Romance, Ugly cry, Hot sex, Hot alpha male, Sexy female

As I got older, it was harder to control my emotions, my anger most of all.

OMG, what a heart wrenching and emotionally exhausting rollercoaster of a read.
M. Robinson has once again captured my heart, tore it out, stomped on it and put it back together
Ella
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Crave Me will mess with your emotions. I am a avid read and only a few authors have been able to make me cry because their character were so emotional I could feel their pain and found my self crying. But M Robinson is one of those authors and this book is one of those books. I found almost every emotion reading this book.
I have read all of the books in the Good ol' Boys series and this one by far is my favorite. This book has some scenes that may not be for everyone, and it will be a book that
Carla Rezmovits
Shelves: read-it-loved-it
Holy Cow! M. Robinson has done it again. She kept me captivated by continuously ripping my heart out and stomping all over it, and I loved every minute of it. It's hard to rave about this story without spoiling it so I'll say this.....have a large block of time to dedicate to this book, you won't want to put it down. Keep the tissues handy and get ready to have your feelings fucked.
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Shelves: favorites
CRAVE ME.....
What a perfect title for this book!!!

Mitch McKersie.....
What a perfect Model for this book cover!!!

M. Robinson...
What a perfect Author!!!

She is the Queen of sucking you into her books. Making you fall in love with her Characters, then she loves to rip your heart out, stomp on it, not just once...not even twice...she loves doing it throughout the whole freaking book!!! Her books should come with warnings telling you that you will need several boxes of Kleenexes and some Xanax!!!
Jen
Angst.

Heartbreak.

Love.

More heartbreak.

Crave Me is by far my favorite of The Good 'Ol Boys' series. Austin. My beautiful, broken man. You can't help but fall completely in love with him. Briggs, you are strong, you are brave, and you are badass.

There are twists and turns and OMG moments in Crave Me that you won't see coming. Make sure you set aside the time to read this one, because once you start, you won't be able to stop!!!
Tiffany Readz
The Best of the Series

Crave Me is the best of the Good ol' Boys series in my opinion. While I liked Complicate Me, I felt that the following two books were too similar to that formula. It was time to switch it up which M. Robinson did this time around. Our leading characters didn't pine after one another for years, they didn't do the break up and get back together thing, these two stuck together no matter what detriment it caused to either one of them. Which isn't always a good thing.

I never
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
* Who are we punishing when knowly doing something that is going to destroy the people around us?

Austin and Briggs, definitaly the best was left for last in the Good Ol' Boys Series, Crave Me.
I fell in love with Austin and Briggs. Their story is dark, their story is light but at the end of the day their love is Toxic. They both have their own demons to deal with and their own pasts that punish them and decisions that will constantly haunt them.

Austin and Briggs's story will take you from the
Shellby
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Austin's story is finally here! I suggest having a couple of boxes of tissues ready nearby because this is an ugly cry book. It is devastating,heartbreaking, and hopeful all rolled into one pretty little package. You heart will be shattered, put back together, shatter again, and fix multiple times.

-NightWolf Book Blog
Alison Maxwell
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by M. Robinson but it certainly won't be my last. Austin and Briggs' story ripped my heart out from the very first sentence. The writing was exquisite and the story was gut wrenching. I'm a M. Robinson fan for life!
Tina
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What I can say about Crave Me is just WOW. I couldn't wait to read this book, but knew it wasn't going to be an easy read for me. All I can say is this book is a rollercoaster of emotions, that leaves you in all kinds of a mess.

"No more I love you's. No more I promises. No more tomorrows. No. More. Austin."

This is the story of Austin and Briggs who came from two different worlds, but in so many ways had lots in common with one another you could never image they would. The chemistry these two
Louisa
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
1st thing firstTHIS BOOK IS LONGmany will be intimidated by that. But dont be.
Every word that is written is necessary. The entire story behind who Austin and Briggs are is needed.

Briggs has a tortured soul. She has been blaming herself for things that were way beyond her control; these feels have led her to lead the life she leads. Many will condemn her but she did what she had to do to survive.

Austin lives the life that everyone wants. He comes from a wealthy family, has 2 parents who work
Sandi
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is hard to put into words how much I loved this book and all of the emotions it made me feel. My words can not do this book justice. This is one of those books that stay with you for a long time after you read it. To say it made me cry is and understatement, at times I was crying so hard it was hard to read through the tears. At times I was emotionally devastated and drained. I loved this story because it made me feel so much and I felt like I personally knew Briggs and Austin. M.Robinson is ...more
Some Like It Hot!: ʝuɳe BoTϻ~ Crave ME 9 78 Jun 13, 2016 09:33PM

• Boston Escape (Boston Boys #3)
  • Shameless Kiss (White Rose Billionaires #3)
  • Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)
  • Riptide (Kismet Cove, #1)
  • Impasse (L.A. Nights, #2)
  • Wingman (Rascals #2)
  • Colton's Salvation: A Demented Sons MC Novel
  • Shattered Hearts Series: Box Set 1 (Books 1-3): Includes: Forever Ours, Relentless, and Pieces of You
  • Inspired by You (Love in the City, #6)
  • Dirty Player (Back to You, #2)
  • Bound to Happen (www.girl-gear... #3)
  • Stolen Mate (Wild Lake Origins #2)
  • Knox: Complete Series (Knox, #1-4)
  • Big (Satan's Fury MC, #6)
  • Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)
  • Worth the Risk (Alpha One, #1)
  • Christmas With The Biker (The Biker, 7.5)
  • Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC, #1)
Wall Street Journal & USA Bestselling Author M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.

She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She was pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left. However, she dropped out of school and became a

The Good Ol' Boys (5 books)
  • Complicate Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #1)
  • Forbid Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #2)
  • Undo Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #3)
  • The Good Ol’ Boys (The Good Ol' Boys, #1-4)