Start by marking “Tonguing Tromp: (Alpha Billionaire, Cuckold, Topical, Political, 2016 Presidential Election, Erotic, Romance, Domination, Current Events) (Blatant Cashing-In Series)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Watch as Callie entertains and enjoys the company of Alpha Billionaire Candidate Donald Tromp, who is not a Dinosaur or anything in this one, just a very particular kind of charismatic, dominant real estate mogul with a mesmerizing presence!
Published February 5th 2016 by Callie Press

To ask other readers questions about Tonguing Tromp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tonguing Tromp

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Tonguing Tromp: (Alpha Billionaire, Cuckold, Topical, Political, 2016 Presidential Election, Erotic, Romance, Domination, Current Events) (Blatant Cashing-In Series)
Moctezuma Johnson
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Man, this is a damn good book. Any Trump-bashing is good in my humble and meek opinion, but this one really gives it as evenly as spread peanut butter on white toast (I think that metaphor is laced with meaning, but I have no idea what those meanings are, sorry). Like always, Callie writes her tail off and entertains, entertains, entertains. She may even make America great for a fleeting moment. As Tromp would say, "Read. Book good. Yuuuuuge success." ...more
Emme
Aug 16, 2016
Callie Press
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Moctezuma Johnson
Jul 23, 2020
Books
Apr 01, 2021

News & Interviews

“He would have turned me into Putin if we hadn’t tweaked my word choices.” 0 likes