Start by marking “My Ghostly Valentine (Banshee Creek, #4)” as Want to Read:
My Ghostly Valentine (Banshee Creek, #4)

My Ghostly Valentine

(Banshee Creek #4)

A fun, humorous romance... with ghosts!

Published February 9th 2016 by FAC Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about My Ghostly Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Ghostly Valentine

Coco.V
Feb 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/11/2018)! 💝

A fun, humorous romance...with ghosts!
Baker Patricia O'Dare wants to buy the famous, but extremely haunted, Rosemoor Bed & Breakfast, and turn it into a luxurious teashop. Only one thing stands in her way, bad boy restaurateur Zach Franco who wants the building so he can expand his pizza empire. Add a pesky ghost that seems to dislike the idea of having its home turned into a restaurant, and Banshee Creek’s first Valentine Day’s Ball and things get dicey
Sophia
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
We come to the last of the single Franco brothers and I have been eager for this one since Zach appeared on the scene at the beginning of the series. He gets into the most sticky situations with women and has something of a reputation in a town that has its own colorful rep as The Most Haunted. A rivalry over a business expansion opportunity, a friends to lovers romance, a ghost, a Valentine Ball, a were deer, and making peace with the past all come together to make this one the best of the seri ...more
Karen
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I started this series with the last one and now need to go back to the beginning because i like the characters even though I am meeting them late. I have had this on mt TBR for a while and decided this was the perfect time. While I took a while to warm up to it, when I did I could not put it down until the end. I loved this quirky town that has a gaggle of eccentric residents that you want to get to know better.

Patricia O'Dare left town after graduation to make her mark in the culinary world of
Brandy
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really fun book from start to finish! I’m definitely grabbing up the other books in the series!!
books are love
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book opened up with a laugh and it continued throughout as we watched Patricia and Zach bring their friendship, friendly rivalry to more. The chaining of Zach at the beginning where Patricia finds him is a hoot and a preview of things to come. This is so fun and entertaining. And the ghost of Zach’s in the pizza place is a hoot. So is the one in the house that the Valentine’s ball is in. And the paranormal group of Banshee Creek with their chase of the vampire deer and their activities are ...more
Toni L
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you've read any of the other Banshee Creek books you'll know what to expect. Quirky characters (not all of them alive), a bit of mystery & some romance. Compared to some others in this genre, this would probably be more romance paranormal rather than the other way around. The paranormal definitely takes a back seat to the romance. Patricia & Zach are not new in this series so it's good that they finally get their story told. The book opens with Patricia deciding to leave Zach chained ...more
Melissa Basnight
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Patricia has a thing for bad boys and Zach is the bad boy of Banshee Creek. She finds him tied up and naked after a now ex-girlfriend lured him into the PRoVE headquarters to punish him. The town holds a Valentine's Ball and foodie contest. Patricia owns the bakery and Zach owns the pizzeria and they both want the Rosemoor building to open a new business so the have to create some new foods to win. They end up working together on their food samples and that leads into them exploring a romantic r ...more
Linda
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun story for Valentine’s Day. The two main characters were really likeable and you wanted everything to work out perfect for them. The author did a very good job of progressing them from friendly rivals to lovers. And I liked the way “by the book” and “always do the sensible thing” Patricia would shock everyone by even knowing and sometimes doing things that were “over the line.” I especially liked that she was often the one to initiate their activities. And it was fun to watch the t ...more
Linda
Apr 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok, so I like the series and think they are fun, sweet reads with a paranormal twist. I mean, who doesn't like a good ghost story, even if most of it is the wackiness of the town and the characters with their relationship issues that fill most of the book? For some reason, the Franco brothers' stories are always a tad off for me. Although I honestly do like Zach. He was always made out to be a ladies man, but in this book, aside from the crazy ex who chained him in the Prove building, no one els ...more
Sharon Paton
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short review, have to read the rest

I’m not giving a synopsis of the story. Read the tease. The book has a host of ghost and unexplained phenomena as well as a great cast of normies.
I really enjoyed it, and now have to catch up on the rest of the series. Hope you like it, it should make you laugh. Ps.(spoiler alert) hottie in cuffs with a lack of shall we say... covering, and the females lead’s response is laughter?!! And then she shows an evil bit of her personality. Bwa Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Abbie
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy with a side of ghost

Entering Banshee Creek is fast becoming like a visit to see old friends. The town may be kooky and spooky but the people are all normal, or almost normal, folks living in a small town. The things that make it the most haunted town in the USA serve as a backdrop just like any other towns historical data. Come on over to the haunted side, you won't be disappointed. Stellar writing, quirky characters and some romance among friends will leave you HUNGRY for more.
Judith Mantell
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable series

I am a book-a-day or more reader. As enjoyable as that has always been I sometimes get stuck in a rut. These are dessert books for me. Not too heavy, not a bit of save-the-world from the terrorists or forces of evil, no name dropping or prestigious brand names every other line, green-eyed blonds popping up everywhere, even though they are 2o/o of the entire world population, no flaunting the billionaire bit, etc. Just interesting stories about nice people. I liked them.
Robin
Oct 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy
This book was a bit of a disappointment after reading the previous books in this series. On the good side, it's well-written and the humor that I've enjoyed in the previous books is present here.

On the other side, I took one star away because I felt like there was more telling than showing throughout the book. In the beginning, Patricia and Zach were established as friendly rivals but various points in the book, a friendship is described --how Zach is constantly over at Patricia's bakery with fo
C.
I hoped this was going to be a fun read, but sadly it deteriorated into a really boring snooze-fest!
Seemed to go on and on and on...... while not really saying anything interesting. I just didn't find it at all engaging, so had to give up, because it kept putting me to sleep!

Could have left out 200 pages of 'filler', and I found the female lead, unlikeable.
Sonya Bankester
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Ghosted....

The title had promise, I thought. It didn’t ‘read out’ quite like I had envisioned per the title. The story line is good, has too much description of things around the guts of the story, though. It’s not a story that keeps me reading, nor on the ‘edge of my seat’. I finished it to finally get the finale of it.
Virginia Allen
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story was good on its own.

I like the story. They do need improved proof readers there were several places when a word was out of order or it said she when it should have been he. Yolanda still ran her store when in an earlier book she had turned it over to Kat it seemed out of order.
Lauri Tribbey
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet....charming

Patricia and Zach are looking to buy the same piece of property. The only problem is the historical society want them to have a contest in order to see who's most fitting for the place. The contest is the least of their worries, they must also contend with the resident ghost, who has their own plans for the place.
Kristina Perez
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good series.

I love this series. I've read all the Banshee creek and 3 of the main street witches. I like the way it continues to explore the different characters it is similar to nocturn falls. The only downside is that I have been unable to find a reading list of the order the two series integrate. I will continue to read the series.
Paula
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Patricia and Zach are rivals that turns in more rivalry and then maybe not so much rivals but ???? This was a fun book to read and had some pretty funny parts. I usually don't like bad boys turned good but Zach was a sweetie and convinced me - this time. If you like romance and paranormal the this is the book for you.
Kelly Young
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the continuing saga of Banshee Creek! What is particularly enjoyable is the way the books build on the community, introducing new characters but continuing with the old. They are all linked, giving the reader a depth that continues through the books.
While each could stand alone, I recommend starting at the beginning.
Margaret Appel
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Banshee Creek returns! This time around we're treated to baker Patricia O'Dare and Pepe's Pizza owner Zach Franco as they clash over who's going to get the Rosemoor Bed & Breakfast. Toss in the local paranormal group, the town council throwing a Valentine's Day ball with a $250,000 prize, and a bake off to see who gets the Rosemoor for a lovely read. Love this series, it's so entertaining!
Carol Ann
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written story with love.

This is a sweet look into the inner workings of a small "haunted" Virginia town with interesting people, shops and things that go bump in the night. Friends who unexpectedly find love together and work towards expanding their individual businesses. I enjoyed this story which was light hearted a bit hot and lots of fun.
Christine
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Valentines

What a great way to spook you into the holiday of all things hearts, flowers and fluff. Subtlety steamy and romantic. Three cheers for poltergeist, pizza, brownies and baked goods.
Josie
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the Banshee Creek Series. I’ve read them all and they are more a romance series, but if you read the next series Main Street Witches they all piece together. I enjoy how all the characters intertwine from book to book.

*****SPOILER ALERT*****
At last, Zach Franco gets his just desserts.
Ruth Caves
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Haunted

Loved the fact that everyone had a supernatural something that had to be worked with/around. Interesting concept for a town. A cozy / sweet / feel good type of story with the appropriate happily ever after ending.
Jewel Prescott
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fabulous

I fell in love with the first book and everyone since just makes that love grow. Fabulous characters and fast paced plots that get you hooked.
Dawncee
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Best of the Banshee Creek Books so far.

Gonzalez takes us on a ride with not only paranormal sightings this time but with more than one ghost and hilarious antics.
Jan Waller
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Loved the story line and the way it continued with a cliffhanger with the ghosts I really like the fact that the romance was hinted at rather than minute details
Cass
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, freebies
3,5/5
Cally Walker
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute story

About a quirky town. What happens in banshee creek doesn’t necessarily stay quiet. Or even stay I. Banshee creek. Enjoy!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Dragon Rising (The Hidden, #0.6)
  • Cougar Christmas
  • Bear Naked for Valentine's: (Holiday Shifter Paranormal Romance) (Scarfell Shifters Book 3)
  • Smolder (St. Martin Family Saga, #5)
  • Noelle's Wish (A Christmas Tale #1)
  • Rebel Obsession (All The King's Men, #4)
  • Fangs, Fur and Mistletoe (Mystic Isle, #1)
  • Ravaged (Vampire Awakenings #7)
  • Night Aberrations (Night Aberrations, #1)
  • Lost Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #6.5)
  • Midnight's End (The Raven Queen's Harem #6)
  • Dasher Claws (The Twelve Mates Of Christmas, #1)
  • Distiller's Choice (Bourbon Springs, #4)
  • From This Day Forward - The Darcys of Pemberley
  • The Only One (End of Days, #3)
  • Baby I'm In (Honky Tonk Angels #3)
  • A Midnight Clear (Last Chance #9.5)
  • Sugar (Delicious Boys and Sweet Treats #1)
Hi! I write about smart, funny people making out (and finding corpses) in haunted houses. I like ghost stories, chocolate, and sangría.

Banshee Creek (4 books)
  • Must Love Ghosts (Banshee Creek, #1)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Banshee Creek, #2)
  • A Merry Monster Holiday (Banshee Creek, #3)