Start by marking “Poslední navěky (Škola dobra a zla, #3)” as Want to Read:
Poslední navěky (Škola dobra a zla, #3)

Poslední navěky

(The School for Good and Evil #3)

4.30  ·  Rating details ·  19,489 ratings  ·  1,820 reviews
Sofie a Agáta, dříve nejlepší přítelkyně, nyní sokyně, si myslely, že nastal konec jejich příběhu, když se jejich cesty rozešly. Agáta se po boji s Krutopřísnou schovává s Tedrosem v Gavaldonu a Sofie žije se Školníkem v jeho věži. Zdá se, že obě našly své „šťastně až navěky“, avšak Fabulář touží jejich příběh dále vyprávět a přepsat. Ale tentokrát nejde jen o jejich pohád ...more
Published April 4th 2016 by CooBoo (first published July 21st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Poslední navěky, please sign up.
Kasey Thacker
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Colleen
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  19,489 ratings  ·  1,820 reviews

Start your review of Poslední navěky (Škola dobra a zla, #3)
Natalie Monroe

Zero spoilers for previous books

It's been a while since I did a song review. Anyhoo, put on your cowboy boots, slip on a sparkly dress and let's go back to 2008, when this gem came out.

I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think you're bulletproof, but you're not
You presented an ending, I took it hard
And down here from the ground I see what you've become

I'm sick and tired of your repetition
I'm feeling like I don't know you
You make Sophie struggle with Good and Evil, like that hasn
Alex Glass
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

THIS BOOK WAS PERFECTION. IT WAS EVERYTHING SOMAN PROMISED IT WILL BE EXCELT FIVE TIMES MORE THAN THAT.

THE CLOSING LINE WAS PERFECT.

Now to the calm portion:

The first two books had this pattern of Sophie and Agatha being placed in a situation of injustice and pointing out said injustice within seconds. This book, however, took it a step further by having EVERYONE who experienced injustice in the course of the series call BS, including Lesso, Dot, Hester, an
forever pretending the first book in this series was a standalone.
Autumn
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
O my God. I need this right now. Like RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I saw the date I was like:
[image error]confused photo: Confused tumblr_lnfdzz2udn1qbq71s.gif
QueenMasako
BEWARE PLOT TWISTS EVERYWHERE!!!!
The Perfect Fairytale Ending.
This is my all time favorite Juvenile series. Mr. Chainani has forever filled my High School girl heart with good and happiness. If a person creates a series that was meant for juveniles and hooks a high schooler to the point of her dying for the book releases, buying his books, crying at his books and even having it as her phone wallpaper.. Well that person deserves a medal.

Once Upon A Time there was a girl named Kylie who fell in l
Casye
Aug 26, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Do you ever read a book and have such high hopes, see so much potential...only for it to take you on a ridiculous, nonsensical runaround, completely wasting your time?

Yeah, that's pretty much what you're setting yourself up for if you read this book. The pacing is terrible, the characters motivations don't make any sense and the "big twist" revealed in the final pages of the book has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the story.

In the first book, we're told that you can find love outside of
Maddie
Aug 06, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2017 Reread: Okay, so maybe the flaws stick out to me a bit too much the second time round! Everyone's speech, including all the secondary characters, are m o n o l o g u e s. I understand why this book is 650 pages long, because everyone speaks in paragraphs, not sentences. Also, the relationship development between Sophie and Agatha doesn't really happen until 500 pages in. The rest is just a repetition of the antics we've seen in the first two books.

I think it would almost be more interesting
Natasha
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's a cliffhanger ending at the end of book 2.

In other words:
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK TO BE PUBLISHED!!!!!!!
Christina Bandiera
The best thing about this book (and the series as a whole, in fact) is how often it surprises you. There were many points while reading 'The Last Ever After' that I thought "How on earth are they possibly going to get out of this situation?" or "What on earth is really going on here?" only to find myself, pages or chapters later, wondering, "How on earth did I not work it out?!?!?!". The best twists, I think, are those you didn't work out but, when they are presented to you, they make perfect se ...more
Tina ➹ the girl who lives in Fandoms  (Book.Enchantress)
SGE:

4.75 Golden Stars!

97%

WOW!
what an amazing story!
such a roller-coaster; in every book & especially this one!
I LOVED IT!

this one is my fav in this series!
amazing Plot, full of thrills ("Whoooooo"s & "Weeeeee"s!), some Nostalgia I'm pretty sure everyone loves it!

all of the books had some similarities about the world but some difference at the same time! we always
Julie Zantopoulos
For some reason it took me a while to get invested in this story but once I hit page 250 or so it picked up. I also believe that these books are meant for marathon reading sessions and not a few pages here and there. If you spend an hour or so reading and get deeper into the story and pace the book reads better.

In terms of character arc and development I still love Agatha and even Tedros but Sophie's overall journey was just meh. I was pretty unimpressed with her "growth" and found the ending a
Pinky
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been in a reading slump for two and a half weeks! That's crazy, I can't believe I haven't read in so long. Nowadays, I have so many things to catch up on but there is NO TIME! Before I get too into my ranting, I want to talk to you about something. It's something that I have been thinking about for awhile.

There are so many books and movies that have Good vs Evil. And if you think about it, MOST people, not all, support Good. While others support Evil, but in the end, Good always wins.
Inge
Pretty good finale, loved the ending - but could have easily been told in about 200 pages less.

(view spoiler)["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Susana

This would have gotten a higher rating if it hadn't been so bloody long. And angsty! -_-
Full review to come.

Let me tell you that this book starts in an amazing way: Have you ever wondered what happens after a supposedly "happy ever after"?
Well look no further, this story's beginning definitely focus on that part of Agatha and Tedros story.
Is it all flowers and fluffy kittens?
Well... no.
After all Agatha does live in a cemetery and her cat that bald and wrinkly thing has very specific tastes
Sara Saif

That was a little above 3.5 stars which I’ll graciously round up to 4 because I’m a good person and also because the book was extremely easy to read, the silliness and hilarity helping despite being comparatively less amusing.

I won’t be using phrases like “fitting finale” or “spectacular conclusion” to describe this last book in the trilogy owing to the fact that it was not. It wasn’t bad by any means. Fitting, perhaps, but certainly not spectacular and herein lies my disappointment. It was just
Sydney
Jun 16, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Spoiler alert ok I think agatha and tedros will try to save the schools and end the war to be back to the schools. The school master and Sophie will rule the school for evil and agatha and tedros will rule school for good
Shadowdenizen
I'm not sure where to begin with this review...

As a whole, I'd give this series 4-stars, with some deep reservations. (I think this was a series with a high-profile premise, that you don't see too often in the genre, and that's what's carried me through the series, despite the almost rushed feel of the actual books.)

Soman Chanani succeeds wildly on several fronts:
-Both Sophie and Agatha (our heroines) are well-drawn characters that you can immediately empathize with, and understand why they're f
Annabelle
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END. WHY. ALL I CAN DO NOW IS READ THE WHOLE TRILOGY OVER AGAIN> NOTHING IS GOING TO CURE MY BOOK HANGOVER. ...more
Caroline
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I have one question that I think completely summarises my thoughts:
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THING 650 PAGES LONG?!

Seriously. I could end my review there and I think it would be adequate. But I'm not going to do that because I actually have a lot to say about this book. My list of complaints is quite lengthy so prepare yourselves.

BUT FIRST, some background information. I think the first book in this series was excellent! Its commentary on Good vs Evil, destiny, friendship and happy endings was top n
ZOEY
I was hoping more of a scenario where either Sophie or Agatha died/sacrificed themselves. (view spoiler)
The plot twists were okay but I think everyone figured out what would happen at the end.

I had an inkling that somehow Sophie and Agatha were (view spoiler)
Bruna Bellini
Aug 03, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ohhh so many things I want to say about this book, but I can't even find the right words to it!
What a big mess! Sorry but, all the three books has the same end: no matter what, Sophie is evil and never will get what she wants.
Which I think is really bad because, as Sophie try so hard to be good, which makes her be even more evil, it's like seeing evil winning, in the end!
So, what good message does this book brings?! None!
It's full of violence and no true love at all! A son killing his own mothe
C. Maria
“To find a happy ending with someone else, first you have to find it alone.”

This book was bloody long.

It was a good story and addition to the series but I still believe that the last 2 booka weren't really necessary. I would have been happy with just the first one.
Nice ending to the series - happy about it.

I really liked Hort and Lady Lesso. (view spoiler)

This book had everything love, friendship, humor, action an
Vi ~ Inkvotary
Inkvotary
Finished. FINALLY! Way too long, way too detailed and way too much of everything. Tedros is a weak coward with no courage at all. Good looking but full of fear and ... I have no words. Right now I doubt that I will read the fourth book. Not after the torture this one was. How can a series, that startet so great and with a firework of fun, irony and great scenes become such a disaster? No recommendation from my side. Sorry, Mr. Chainani.
Carina Olsen
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Reading this book for the fourth time and I'm still as heartbroken as the first time I read it. Ha. This third book is still my favorite of them all. It hurts in all the right places. Although I'm not sure my heart can take more. It's also the book with all the best endings. For so many of them. It is a book filled with hope for the future.

At the same time as they watch their world almost be destroyed for good. There is so much going on this book. All of it exciting and interesting to read about
Maud
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finale
3.5 stars, a difficult one to rate. The first 450 or so pages were just okay. Especially a certain plot point that gets introduced into that part. But when that certain part ended, the last 200 pages were awesome. The fights were more gruesome than I expected it to be but it was awesome. Chapter 33 explains a lot of things though I'm still not sure how I feel about all of it. Maybe I need to reread this series sometime.
Cheyenne

i didn't know there was a THIRD !
Angela Auten
Bee
Jul 14, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was a little disappointed with how slow the characters seemed to be on the uptake. Have they learned nothing? Friendship is most important! But I loved all the positive messages this book had and the parents' backstory. Also, I'm really satisfied with the ending - it was perfect!
Mandy
The Last Ever After is the final book in the School for Good and Evil it takes place just after the end of the second book with Agatha choosing this time Tedros over Sophie for her happy ever after. Leaving Sophie with the young school master who wants to be her happy ever after even if they are evil. However things aren’t as easy for Agatha and Tedros back in her village with him just a normal boy and they are forced to hide of with the village determined to have their heads. Deciding that neit ...more
C.P. Cabaniss
I speed read the last half of this book because I knew I wouldn't finish it otherwise. It was just...not something I enjoyed. It had good moments but was overall a disappointment. The characters, Sophie in particular, lacked growth. Even right at the end I didn't feel like enough was really resolved.

A lot of things about this one were better than the second. The first book in the series was very promising and it's disappointing where it went after that. I also don't think this is a middle grade
Spoliers! 23 156 Jul 26, 2020 03:36PM
Im the only one who think the concept of good and evil is messed up? 8 66 Dec 25, 2018 07:15AM
Spoilers! 3 71 Jul 09, 2017 02:37PM
Sophie Of Woods Beyond 6 87 Apr 13, 2017 09:59AM
Am I the only one upset that *spoilers* 5 174 Nov 17, 2016 06:29PM

• Beyond the Kingdoms (The Land of Stories, #4)
  • An Author's Odyssey (The Land of Stories, #5)
  • A Grimm Warning (The Land of Stories, #3)
  • Worlds Collide (The Land of Stories, #6)
  • The Enchantress Returns (The Land of Stories, #2)
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
  • Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)
  • Neverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #4)
  • Everblaze (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #3)
  • Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1)
  • Exile (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #2)
  • Legacy (Keeper of the Lost Cities #8)
  • Lodestar (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #5)
  • The Whispers in the Walls (Scarlet and Ivy, #2)
  • Nightfall (Keeper of the Lost Cities #6)
  • Flashback (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #7)
  • The Land of Stories Collection 4 Book Set (The Land of Stories, #1-4)
Soman Chainani's first novel, THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL, debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List, has been translated into 26 languages across six continents, and will soon be a major motion picture from Universal Studios.

The sequels, A WORLD WITHOUT PRINCES and THE LAST EVER AFTER, debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List as well. Together, the books of the series have been on the

The School for Good and Evil (6 books)
  • The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)
  • A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
  • Quests for Glory (The School for Good and Evil: The Camelot Years, #1)
  • A Crystal of Time (The School for Good and Evil: The Camelot Years, #2)
  • One True King (The School for Good and Evil: The Camelot Years, #3)