Start by marking “Undone, Volume 3 (Undone, #3)” as Want to Read:
Undone, Volume 3 (Undone, #3)

Undone, Volume 3

(Undone #3)

It’s on, the storm of the century, trapping Ana and Ash up in a mountain cabin. The snowplows don’t need to worry about their road. They melt the snow all on their own. But after the storm ends, can this “fake” romance survive reality, the harshest test of all?

Ash
The world already hates me for being a player. Now I’m a kidnapper, too.
I drove off with Ana while she was
Published March 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Undone, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undone, Volume 3

Start your review of Undone, Volume 3 (Undone, #3)
Sybil aka Lala
Shelves: series, funny, rockers

This entire series hit all the right spots and I just adored it!

Undone pits a sassy little librarian and a bad boy rock star against each other and it results in an extremely entertaining and un-put-down-able read.

Ash is smooth as fuck and the ultimate rock star hero with his filthy words, cocky attitude and sinful smile. I swooned many swoons over this man. As the series progressed and Ash became more and more incensed with his lifestyle and more and more infatuated with his sassy little
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Ash
The world already hates me for being a player. Now I’m a kidnapper, too.
I drove off with Ana while she was drunk as a skunk after a New Year’s party in Vegas. She didn’t exactly say she wanted to go away with me. In fact, when we last spoke she seemed pretty interested in quitting me. Then she passed out.
But that’s
Alyse
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Undone: Volume 3 begins right where Volume 2 ends. Ash is whisking (or kidnapping, tomato/to-mah-toe) Ana away to his secluded cabin in the mountains. It's not his fault that the snowstorm of the century is on it's way, leaving them snowed-in from the outside world. Now Ash has EXACTLY what he wants. Completely uninterrupted time to SHOW Ana what she has become to mean to him.

But as the snow begins to melt and reality comes back, did Ash have enough time to convince Ana that what
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

REVIEW VOLUME 1 + 2 + 3 .

Let me once again state clearly that I am not a fan of books that are cut in pieces – a series with cliffhangers is bad enough but cutting a good book into novellas is not the way to go for me – having said my piece about that let me get to my thoughts about the story.

After reading all 3 parts of this novel I would like to give my final thoughts.

I am still keeping my opinion that on opening an encyclopedia and check under “smug” you should probably find a picture of “Ash
Christy McCurry
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hell Yes !!! What a perfect conclusion to Ash and Ana's story. This is the final volume in the Undone series, and it does not disappoint and it is seriously hot...

Ash has whisked a unknowing Ana off to the bands cabin and he has one thing in mind and that is to possess her.

My breath came fast. “Give yourself to me, Anika.” His fingers stroked as his voice coated me in velvet seduction. “Surrender to me.”

Ash and Ana are both struggling with their feelings. The end of their fake relationship
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I really couldn't wait to get stuck into this, as book 2 ended on a bit of a cliffhanger. I felt a bit sick for what might happen to Anika (Ana).
I enjoyed this story and loved catching up with the characters, although I found myself rolling my eyes a few times in frustration at them.
Well this one month only arrangement between Ash and Ana is working as planned to repair his reputation. What the pair didn't bank on was that their feelings for each other would grow. And grow they did!
Ash kind of
Char Sowers
Callie Harper is quickly becoming one of my Favorite Authors. I am definitely starting to search out her books and I am not ashamed to say that I am completely addicted to this Beg For It series. The Napalm level of sexual heat involved in this final installment of the "Undone" serial of the Beg For it Series is insane! First of all I LOVE how Callie Harper can make bondage and spanking freaking mesmerizingly Romantic. Cheese and Rice!!! That was some good stuff right there. "Undone Vol. 3" took ...more
Sabrina
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Turn down your thermostats because Callie Harper turns up the heat in Undone Volume 3. Yes I mean if you like lots of sex with panting, screaming, begging and let's not forget being tied up, then she brought it. Like the saying goes,save the best for last!

We follow up on the cliffhanger Callie leaves us at the end of Volume 2, but just like Ana waiting for the orgasm of her life, we have to wait on that part of the story. The first half of Volume 3 is spent with Ash and Ana alone in the the
Amy
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Undone Volume 3
Callie Harper

Anna and Ash are about to face the lies they have been not only convincing themselves of, but telling others. Venturing into a fake romance there is confusion and raw emotion that has to be dealt with. Now trapped together both of these great characters will hopefully find each other in the mess they have created.

Anna has been on the right track her entire life. But Ash has turned all of that upside down. If she only knew what was going on inside his head.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Absolute brilliance! This series shaped up to be amazing. Callie Harper is new-ish to me but someone I find myself coming back to time and time again. Callie Harper writes in such a way that is unique, real, and totally worth every moment. And while I am not a huge fan of cliffhangers in novels, the books in her series release close to each other.

Callie Harper is a mad woman when is comes to writing serial romance novels. She keeps you hanging. She keeps you on the edge of your seat. She
Tracy
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG... What a perfect conclusion to an amazing story!!! I totally loved this read and with the emotions whizzing round the pages, my own took a ride of their own too!!!
Ash and Ana have agreed to a 1 month 'fake' relationship, the bring Ash back from the nose dive he took with Mandy... But... The more time they spend together, the more feelings are growing between them!!! Ash is confused as hell because he's never felt like this before and can't understand what's actually happening and
Misty - The Erotic Book Blog
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'll never look at another snow storm the same way again....

Before I even started this last volume of Ash's story I was already in love. I had made up my mind after part two that his was my favorite one written by Callie Harper and I still stand firmly by my statement.

Believe me when I say the finale did not disappoint. Not only did we continue to see Ash's character grow and mature, but we get to see his relationship with Ana take a turn neither of them ever expected. It's such a beautiful love
Jessica
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Sweet Jesus!! I desperately needed and wanted the conclusion to Ash and Ana's romantic adventure. So if you're like me and were completely consumed by the Undone series, you've already purchased this book and are enjoying your bookgasmic glow thanks to Callie Harper.

The third volume picks up right where the last ended with Ash determined to not lose Ana. He takes drastic measures to ensure that he has her full attention and for a while you feel nothing but hope and bliss for this couple.

However,
Stacey
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This is the 3rd, and sadly, the final instalment in this series. I loved this one even more than the other two. All I have to say is that I really want to be stranded in a cabin in the middle of nowhere for days on end with Ash Black! This is my newest fantasy! I think my favourite part was chapter 3, the whole friggen chapter! I honestly loved this whole book. I love how the relationship between Ash and Ana deepens and grows stronger over the course of the whole series. Callie really knows how
Wit & Wonder Books
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Get ready to get Undone by a sexy Rock Star and an endearing Librarian.

Part three of this amazing series does not disappoint and might be the sexiest one yet. Funny, insightful and HOT another hit by Callie Harper.

Stranded together in an epic snow storm, Ash and Ana are closed off from the outside world, which also means the pressures of reality. They open themselves up to each other like never before. Vulnerable and raw they explore all
Trisha
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This was the perfect ending for their contract. Ana and Ash had their t's crossed and i's dotted, but even contracts can be messy and not completely followed.

I was surprised there was not more of a fight. This especially at two different times. Sometimes feelings and your want your heart wants are different then they should be and you get scared. Then there are times you just don't want to be vulnerable. This doesn't help when you don't have anyone to talk to about this. I'm not to fond of
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

Sophie
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am Undone. Totally irrevocably Unleashed. 100% in love with Callie, her writing and the characters she produces.
Undone Volume 3 is the perfect end to Ash's story. It's the cherry on top of a utterly delicious, sinful cake.
Personally I can't ever say I'd be happy to be kidnapped. But Ash Black could kidnap me any day of the week, lock me up in his mountain cabin during a snow storm and I swear I'd not care one eenie bitsy bit.
As with all volumes of Undone a tremendous burning, angst filled
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN! This volume nearly shorted my kindle out with all the extreme heat! This series has been kindle crack in its purest form, and Callie Harper definitely saves the best for last with Volume 3! The character development has been fantastic, and that hasn't changed as they keep evolving throughout, never staying stagnant. A new level of exciting, so very HOT, and well written storyline flows effortlessly. Callie Harper is a champ throwing in OMG moments straight out of left field, ...more
Colleen
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Callie Harper has definitely become a favorite author for me! This series was so damn HOT that by this 3rd book my kindle was on fire and hubby was reaping many benefits!!

There's some authors/books that stick with you and Undone is a series I won't forget anytime soon!! The chemistry between Ash and Ana is so real it's almost tangible! I love that Ash is quite vulnerable even though he tries to hide it. Ana is quite a vixen who just needed someone to pull it out of her. They are a pair made in
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I just want to thank Callie for bringing us the smoking hot Asher! Holy hell, I loved this series and this last volume just made me fall in love with Asher. If I could've I would have jumped into my Kindle and right onto him. Don't get me wrong he had his moments where I wanted to punch him so bad for his behavior but man can he redeem himself.

You don't want to miss out on this series or Asher's brother's series with Unleashed. YOU WILL LOVE THEM. I seriously can't wait for the next brothers
Geri
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic ending to this amazing series! Ash and Ana are from two different worlds, but can't see to fight their chemistry and when an opportunity to be all alone presents itself, Ash jumps at the chance. When it is just the two of them, they can shut the real world out and it is easy for them to love each other, but sooner or later the snow melts and real life comes back into the picture. It is what the two of them do once they decide if their love is worth it or if it was all just for show ...more
Judy Miracle
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOT, HOT, HOT. Book 2 of Undone ended with a bit of a cliffy so when I got this one I dove in. I had to know what was going on. I have loved all the books in the Undone series and book 3 is no different.

The one month arrangement to repair Ash's reputation is working and working well but what neither of them expected is how their feelings would get caught in the middle. Will they both own up to how they feel? Or do they both go their separate ways after the one month is up?

Find out today when
loves 2 read romance
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy of this book for an honest review
Well let's just say there is HOT and then we have this conclusion to the series. This is beyond hot and has ventured into melt your panties off territory. Ash and Ana have had ups and downs through out and several misunderstandings lead Ash to up his game. Kidnapping never held any appeal but I would love to be taken like this. An awesome conclusion and I can't wait to read Heath's story!!
ME
Undone ,Vol 3 Completely Unhinged Me

The sex scenes in this installment is off the charts HOT!!! Callie Harper is fast becoming one of my favorite authors! Her writing style and level of detail makes you believe you are on the sidelines of Ash and Ana's real life story looking in. Thoroughly enjoyed this series and can't wait for more!! Read, read, read the Undone series and become a huge rocker/librarian fan!!!!
The Book Fairy Reviews
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An amazing ending to a story that had me riveted from the get go. Ash lives up to every expectation, from kicking certain people to the curb to realizing he is more than he gave himself credit for.
Ana also has some growth in this book that will have you cheering her along the way.
Perfection as only Callie can do, giving us yet another book voyfriend to swoon over and a heroine that we can look to.
Amandajane
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rockstar
This part has Ash and Ana stranded for days alone at the band's cabin during a snowstorm. They are working out the real from the fake in their relationship when the snow stops and reality intrudes.

This book in its entirety is a great read. Ash is cocky and fun as well as hot as hell. Ana is sweet without being insipid and is really likeable. I really enjoyed it.
Stacy Aube
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for a honest review. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

I was so drawn in by this couple I was sad to see the book end. I however will be looking forward to reading Heath's story next. Absolutely wonderfully well written.
Tammy
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Man I wanted to cry when Ana over heard the conversation between Conner and Ash, I know Ash was confused with his feelings towards Ana. So wanted to hurt Conner really wished Ana would have confronted him sooner. Great ending to an awesome book. Can't wait for the next one.

• Hard Wood (Big Rock #6)
  • Joy Ride (Big Rock #5)
  • Mister O (Big Rock, #2)
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • Well Hung (Big Rock, #3)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
  • Royally Yours (Royally, #4)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
  • Tied (Tangled, #4)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • The Fighter's Stubborn Lover (The Burton Brothers, #2)
  • The Fighter's Fierce Temptation (The Burton Brothers, #1)
  • Guarding the Single Mother (SEAL Endgame, #1)
  • Her Loyal SEAL (Midnight Delta, #2)
Callie Harper writes hot, fun, page-turning romances. She is powered by coffee, wickedly sexy bad boys, and all things funny, intentional or otherwise.

She is the author of the Beg For It series and the All In series, both of which feature standalones with crossover characters

To get freebies and hear about new releases and sales, join Callie's Facebook author group

Undone (3 books)
  • Undone, Volume 1 (Undone, #1)
  • Undone, Volume 2 (Undone, #2)