Start by marking “Loving Riley (Celebrity, #2)” as Want to Read:
Loving Riley (Celebrity, #2)

(Celebrity Series #2)

Perfection Has Its Price.

To his legions of fans, Ashe Hunter is perfect – the classically trained British actor taking Hollywood by storm with his devastating good looks and old-fashioned charm. To his American girlfriend, Riley Eames, he is the man of her dreams, a gallant Prince Charming come to life.

But to someone from his past, Ashe Hunter is th
Published April 26th 2017 by Velvet Madrid

To ask other readers questions about Loving Riley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Riley

Karin
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the continuation of Ashe and Rileys story and even though this book is told in Ashes perspective as opposed to the first one I would of liked the dual POV.

Ashes career has been in overdrive since book 1 and initially meeting Riley and he's trying to find a balance between it and Riley. Poor Riley the hits kept coming and coming but Ashe was determined to let her know that she's not alone anymore and he will not only fight protect her from the drama but, he will fight right al
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I think I love Loving Riley even more than Loving Ashe! It's from Ashe's POV, which is a much-needed perspective since Loving Ashe was all Riley's POV. Ashe is worrying about what to do for Riley on Valentine's Day. The man is such a sweet, swoony guy that he just can't help but to fret about this momentous occasion. But, pretty soon he has a lot more to worry about than Valentine's Day. His past has come back to haunt him. A past that Riley doesn't know anything about. And when she finds out, Ashe knows she' ...more
Gaddle
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is based on an audio-book that I received. It is an honest review and the complimentary receipt of it in no way affected my review or rating.

'Loving Riley' by Liz Durano is the story of Ashe Hunter. This is the second audio-book in "Celebrity' Series.
This series has 2 books and 1 novella. This audio-book is about 6 hours and 50 minutes long that does have a semi closed end.

The narrator, Martin John Hopkins has a nice and clear spoken voice. He is easy to listen to.
I always need t
RoseyLovesBooks
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving Riley by Liz Durano is Book 2 of the Celebrity Series and a Celebrity Romance

Things have really come together for Ash ... he's with the woman he loves and his Hollywood star has really taken off. Ash's biggest worry is what to get his girlfriend Riley for Valentine's Day. Or so he thinks until a blast from the past threatens everything. Ash's ex-manager Collette has taken on Ash's ex-girlfriend Catriona as a client. Catriona wants Ash back, and she wants him to help her launch
Kat J
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the long awaited sequel to Loving Ashe; I was so excited to be able to read this that I spent my morning in bed forgetting that I had pets to feed and housework to do!

The book did not disappoint at all! I loved it from cover to cover.

In book 1 - Loving Ashe - it was focused on Riley's life and her finally growing up and coming to terms with the things that happened to her. This book picks up a few months after book 1 ends, and we see more of Ashe; where he is figh
Sophie Koufes
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review:
Loving Riley, Celebrity Book 2 wraps up the celebrity series with the pov of Ashe's.
With Ashe's past being brought into view blackmail which took a scandalous turn. The reveal of dark secrets brings more angst, melodrama, & unexpected twists to the narrative. Suspense & mystery swirling through the pages. Supporting character's play a intricate role & sweeten up the lovestory. The ending was fitting.

Narator Martin John Hopkins performance of
Crystal Wilke
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading Loving Ashe must be read first. Loving Riley is book two, its continues Riley and Ashe's story but told in Ashe's point of view. Definitely alot of surprises, mystery and twist n turns. The conclusion to Riley and Ashe's story was great and I didn't want it to end. I loved their story. Although I can't wait for Gareth's story now.

Loved it! Can't wait for more of Liz's work.
Xantippi Leska
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an advance copy

Just wow!! After reading Loving Ashe, I couldn't wait to read Loving Riley and I wasn't disappointed! The story is captivating from the beginning and I finished reading it the same day I started it.
Christine Campbell
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily reviewing this arc of this book. This was a continuation of loving ashe. This book showed their relationship and their issues that they worked on after they came up. The surprise that's told about about the nephew's is wow. It's good hard to put down
Pragati Chaudhari
For full review - Loving Riley on The Inked In Book Blog

ARC received in exchange of an honest review. The thoughts are my own and in no way biased.*

Let it be said that I am a complete Liz Durano fan and LOVE HER WORK. I’ve been following her work since she was on Wattpad and I am so happy that she’s making a name for herself in the published world too, because frankly, if you’re a romance fan, you absolutely need to read Liz’s books. There’s no two ways about it.

In t
Gladys
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book two in this series and I do recommend reading book one first. A lot happens in that book and although the author does an excellent job covering the key facts, I think the devil is in the details and feel having that knowledge will increase you enjoyment of the story. Ashe and Riley. Where to start. I wanted Ashe's story. It was impossible not to. He is hot, sweet, caring, supportive and in my opinion grade A book boyfriend material. There was a whole lot left unsaid and unexplored a ...more
Melanie
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
* 3.5 Stars *
Loving Riley starts right where Loving Ashe ended. The first book left me reeling after all the betrayals Riley had to endure and for some reason I thought this book would just be her growth and all the issues being smoothed out... I couldn't have been more wrong. Liz Durano seems to love the drama and angst and she delivered in book 2! While I personally didn't think the new revelations in book 2 were anywhere near the level they were in book 1, it still piled plenty onto Ril
Bette H
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More Ashe💘Riley Greatness! Heartfelt & Emotional Story!

The Celebrity Series, Book 2
By: Liz Durano
Narrated by: Martin John Hopkins

I fell in love with this characters in the first book “Loving Ashe”, which was in Riley’s POV, this is a continuation of their story told in Ashe’s POV. The chemistry between the two is still smoking but their relationship is being tested. Ashes past is brought into light and things from Riley’s past is turmoil. Liz Durano
Jennifer Shiels
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book and ending of Riley and Ashe's story. They have their love and trying to build a life together. But now Ashe's ex-girlfriend wants him to help her succeed in Hollywood. Catriona and Ashe were in a 5 year relationship but it's been about five years since they last saw one another. She believes she took him from a nobody and helped him become today's Hollywood It Man.

Riley dealt with learning about a number of betrayals from the people she trusted and loved. She's learning t
GONZA
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebk
The first one was way better, in this one Riley complete disability in making decision and stick to it was almost painful to me. The whole book was about saying something and, after five pages, going in the complete opposite direction, plus their dialogues where not funny anymore, it seemed like the author had to write this book but was not into it, but this is just my opinion.

Il primo libro di questa serie era decisamente migliore, in questo secondo volume, la completa incapacità di
Fiona Leung
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loving Riley follows on from Loving Ashe. This book is mostly written from Ashe's POV. Ashe and Riley are happily in love but Ashe's past has come to haunt him. It was shocking to everyone but especially to Riley. Ashe should have come clean about his past when he had the chance.

A lot is at stake for Ashe and he's decided to come face to face with his past to try and put a stop to it. Not only has Ashe's past reappeared in his life, Riley has been finding out more and more about hers
Dawn
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful conclusion to the series. I enjoyed Ashe's point of view. The revelations were twists that I never saw coming. These pages turned themselves as I could not stop reading. Ashe's past that he has been keeping hidden from Riley may come out and ruin what they have. I found myself routing for Ashe and I found myself hating others. There is so much revealed in this book, that is is a must read. Preferably immediately after reading Loving Ashe.

Martin John Hopkins has an amazing Br
Jocelyne
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is th second and final book in The Celebrity Series. This is a great conclusion to Riley and Ashe's story. They are both strong, honest, mature, and beautiful characters. They share a sizzling chemistry. This emotional story is beautifully written. I love to have Ashe’s POV. He is a handsome character, intriguing, loving and caring. The storyline is filled with suspense, secrets, drama, and unpredictable twists and turns. Martin John Hopkins has a great voice, with an amazing British accent ...more
Izzybear
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful ending to Riley and Ashe’s journey. Everything came full circle and felt complete. As with the first part of their story there are a lot of emotions and feelings in this half as well. Jealousy and anger from outside sources create a good amount of drama in Riley and Ashe’s lives. Threatening to tear them apart but their love, mutual respect and honesty with each other just might make them strong enough to get through the storm. There were a couple of surprises as Ashe and Riley try to ...more
Claudia
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashe and Riley have conquered many things early in their relationship. Including a demanding job and a ex boyfriend who is best friend to your current one. Many would love to see Ashe fail and the respect of his peers and the love of Riley. Doubts have begin to form and Riley doesn’t know if the relationship is worth it. As they learn what is most important in their relationship there will be nothing that can keep them a part. No secrets from an ex who is trying to destroy your career and person ...more
Lynn Stifle
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loving Riley is book 2 in the Celebrity Series and it was a fantastic conclusion to Riley and Ashe's story. I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline, it flowed smoothly, and kept me fascinated throughout and turning the pages. It is well written, filled with mystery, suspense, and of course love. I highly recommend this book you won't be disappointed.

The narration by Martin John Hopkins was remarkable! His performance and voice kept me fascinated.

I received a free audible copy for my hone
Juliana Ignácio
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in The Celebrity Series.
Again we were able to follow Riley and Ashe's life. After all the events of the first book, Riley is focused on her work and her relationship with Ashe, and finding out who she really is, but Ashe's past reappears to put some doubts in everyone's heads, including Riley's.
When some secrets are revealed, will love be able to overcome everything?
I loved the story and the unfolding of all events. The twists surprised me a lot, but it was
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving Riley is book 2 in the Celebrity Series. I definitely recommend reading Loving Ashe first, so you can fully appreciate their journey, and the twists that come in to play. Ashe is reunited with a blast from his past, leading to plot twists and suspense. I loved this one even more than the first and highly recommend this journey. Warning: be prepared to read in one sitting, from start to finish, I couldn't put them down.
Shelly Celli
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Wow, just, wow. I thought the story from Riley’s point of view was impactful but I was wrong. This update on their romance kept me on my toes and begging for more. I’m seriously hoping there’s another update, or at least more info about Gareth. And after listening to both stories with Audible as well, the stories are much more alive. Especially with this one, his accent is spot on!
J
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with this series and these characters. while this is book 2, it can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading book 1 for the full effect of the characters background. I loved the narration (his voice melts me like butter). Loved the twists in the story line, the sweet romance and of course the HEA...
Nati
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Riley and ashe are in love and very happy. But when some woman from Ashe’s past threatens to uncover some dirt from Ashe will she destroy Ashe and Riley and break their love? More truths will be discovered that will strengthen their love forever. The audiobook is great, deep and sensual voice.
Hengy Etebar
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving Riley

Amazing, wonderful, beautiful and an awesome and an amazing read. Couldn't put the book down and now I can't wait to get my hands on Gareth's book.

Thanks Liz for an amazing and a wonderful read.

Henry Etebar
SouthernAngel
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This sequel did not disappoint, it's sexy and steamy with lots of drama.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Carrieo
Jan 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Kimberley
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It was told from Ashe's POV and had a few unseen twists.

• Hush
  • The Other Brother Part 2: Taboo
  • It Only Took You (Lake Howling, #4)
  • Ulterior Designs (House of Evans, #1)
  • The Presence of Grace (Love and Loss, #2)
  • The Critic
  • Come Undone
  • Bad Business (Bad Boys of Sports, #2)
  • London Bound (Chase Brothers, #1)
  • Breaking the Limits
  • Burning Offer (Trevor's Harem, #1)
  • Risky Play (Red Card, #1)
  • Falling For Sarah (The Bodyguards Of L.A. County, #2)
  • Shadows of the Past
  • Fire & Ice (The Locklaine Boys, #1)
  • Wounded (Brookside Romance, #1)
  • Stripped Bare (Vegas Billionaire, #1)
  • Dear Tabitha (Forever Family, #2)
Liz wrote her first story in eighth grade, a serial drama that was sneakily distributed throughout her homeroom classroom until the teacher got hold of it and she almost got suspended (turns out it was NSFW taboo). As a result, the principal transferred her to the Poetry Club so she could work all the angst out of her system.

Fast forward 2014 and Liz published her first book, Finding Sam, which was f

Celebrity Series (2 books)
  • Loving Ashe (Celebrity Series, #1)