Start by marking “How The Warrior Claimed (Falling Warriors, #2)” as Want to Read:
How The Warrior Claimed (Falling Warriors, #2)

How The Warrior Claimed (Falling Warriors #2)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  108 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
HE was the chief’s cousin…

Namoriee knew the only way to protect herself against the blond-haired gentle giant was to stay away. The way her heart pounded and her insides fluttered when he was near could only lead to disaster.

Two years ago he made a promise to her that she never thought he intended to keep.

She was wrong.

SHE was the handmaiden…

Tyronian wanted Namoriee even
Published by Createspace (first published October 9th 2017)

The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Wickedly dark, delicious, dangerous . . . Tyronian knew his heart. He knew that one woman would make him better in every way. He knew he had to wait for that woman to grow. He gave her time. He promised that time and now it’s up. Watch out Namoriee. He is coming. He is coming full force. To have the love, dedication, protection and more from one man. That could be a lot for a woman to handle. Especially one so young and innocent as Namoriee.

I wanted to make sure that I did not miss anything of
Babel
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fierce tribes and really fierce, brutish love from the warrior men towards their often unwilling brides.

I've waited ages for the second novel from this author, but it was worth it. Tyronian and Namoriee are linked by tempestuous passion. He marked her to be his since he saw her first when she was young, but his soothing temper allowed him to wait for her to mature before he claimed her fully.

If you're into sweet, yet obsessively possessive alpha males, this one covers all checks. Check for stren
Dana
Oct 14, 2017 rated it liked it

I have to admit I struggled with this book. It wasn’t a historical that I was interested in, I think that may have been the downslide for me.

The hero was way over the top ALPHA (IMO) and dominate.
AnnMarie
Oct 12, 2017 rated it liked it
How The Warrior Claimed is the second book in the Falling Warriors series by Nicole René.

Tyronian, cousin to the chief of his tribe has known Namoriee since she was a toddler, and he's known since she was 16 that she would be his woman.

Namoriee is just a poor girl, in her mind a girl of no consequence. She doesn't believe she is good enough for a man like Tyronian, and I think perhaps she is a little scared of him. She says she will never be his. He gives her two summers to get used to the idea
Lynn Reynolds
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Namoriee is willing to admit she’s afraid. At times she seems to be a little timid but her past may hold answers as to why. Tyronian knows whom he wants to share his life with. Xavier seems to be a force to be reckoned with. If you want to know his story you will need to check out the first book titled How The Warrior Fell.

Their world shows that there are men that think they can treat women any way they choose and damn what anyone else thinks. I’m glad we’ve at least gotten somewhat better but
SBee Reviews
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars.

This warrior’s heart was already claimed - all he needed was her

I received an Advance Reader Copy for How The Warrior Claimed (Falling Warriors Book #2) written by Nicole René and voluntarily reviewed this book. Tyronian knows exactly who he wants to claim as his wife already, but she is too young yet. The honorable side of this fierce warrior had him staking his claim on his Namoriee before all their people to see that the little handmaiden will be his when she
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sexy warrior solely devoted to one woman? Yes please! That's exactly what you get with How The Warrior Claimed. Tyronian has known Namoriee was his for years. At first she was too young, so he patiently waited while guarding over her until she was old enough to be wed. Namoriee is a shy and sometimes insecure young woman, but she still has a bit of steel in her spine and is fiercely independent. She wants to resist Tyronian, not because of him, but because she feels she's not good enough. But ...more
Jen ❥
Well, it’s been 24 hours since I finished this book, and it’s all I’ve thought about all day. I’m agonizing over it though, because while I absolutely loved it, it also crushed me. The nature of extreme passion is filled with soaring highs and plummeting falls, but I must admit I was unprepared for my feelings to be as strong as (if not stronger than) the characters’ reactions in this story.

I loved witnessing Namoriee and Tyronian’s romance, but I did feel the heartbreak and rapturous resolutio
Nikki Cook
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tyronian know what he wants, and he gets what he wants. Right now, he wants Namoriee. However, he also wants what is best for her, so he gives her a couple of years to adjust herself to what is going to be. Namoriee believes that the time will cause him to change his mind. But when the time comes, Tyronian Claims her as one would expect a true Warrior would. Namoriee must accept that Tyronian is hers as much as she is his. Not so easy with such a dominating force!

How the Warrior Claimed is a dar
Nicole René is a San Diego native living with her grumpy kitty, Sebastian and her crazy cute Boxer, Walter.

When she’s not busy creating sexy alpha males, you can most likely find her with her nose stuck in a book reading OTHER sexy alpha males, kicking back with her friends and family, at the movies, or further fueling her “The Little Mermaid” and “The Lord of the Rings” obsession.

She is a certif
More about Nicole René...

Falling Warriors (2 books)
  • How The Warrior Fell (Falling Warriors, #1)